Monday, January 11, 2021

Good Husbands, Dead Colleague


 A Saturday Afternoon at one of Philadelphia's Tony new Martini Bars...
''I tell you, Philly has really changed since I've been gone..but you two haven't , you still do everything together...Just like when we were kids.." said Jane Martin, a pretty and stylish Black woman who was our guests at this establishment..

"We were only children...Bee Bee and Me...She lived across the driveway from me...She was my first friend...I think it goes back before Kintergarden doesn't it Bee?" asked  Attorney Sofia Gracia-Ahmed.
"Yeah...it was before Kintergarden...We used to play with paper dolls in your back yard..."laughed my wife, Attorney Beatrice Evans- Jones..

"Let's see, I met the both of you in Second Grade...We were all in Girl Scouts together..."said Jane..

"Hold Up...You guys were GIRL SCOUTS?" I laughed...

''YES...What's so weird about that?"asked Bee Bee.


"Yeah, we were good girls.."said Sofia..


Kahlil laughed...

"Yeah...I don't blame you guys for laughing..We were "Good Girls" to a point..We all smoked much joint in Middle School and High school and partied...And Bee, your man then , Pretty ass Todd Dellums , 


Even he was selling a little bit back then...Surprisingly , he's a U.S. Attorney now, putting people away who did what he himself did as a teen.." she laughed.

"On a much larger scale.. He was no kingpin...At best , he sold a few loosies..We are all different now than we were then." said Bee Bee, who was growing uncomfortable with the stroll down memory lane and hated having to defend her ex, Todd Dellums..She had smoked her first joint with him...It had loosened her up for sex...

"Amen!" said Sofia.

I was the only one in the group who had never smoked and who didn't sell....I smiled thinking of all these upstanding citizens, Attorneys ,actually breaking the law in their youth..Bee Bee and Sofia and Kahlil all smoked joint when I met them...First year Law School at Penn... Two years later by the time we graduated, All three had stopped smoking.


''Heyy you all did alright..You both went to Temple after High School and then Penn Law and now look at you, Passed the bar, working at a great law firm and married to two very handsome young men who I take it you met in law school." said Jane.

"Bee Bee and I met in law school..I did my undergrad at Howard University." I said.

"I met Bee Bee and Sofia at Temple and followed them to Penn Law School, we had a lot of classes together." said Kahlil..


"Ohhhhhhh Keith you went to an HBCU too huh? I went to North Carolina A& T and then went to Howard Law School....After I passed the bar, I worked at a small law firm in D.C. for a year and a half and then returned to Philly..Where I worked at another Law firm and got my MBA at Wharton...I just missed you guys..."said Jane..

''So where are you now?" I asked.

"I am Co- chief counsel at Bridgerton Investments....Investment bankers.." she said.. I'm subleting a small townhouse..but I'm looking for a place of my own..."she said.


"Let me give you our realtor's number...She's Black and very nice and she helped us find the apartment complex we lived in right after graduation and later on the houses we now live in."said Bee Bee.


"Practically all of our close friends and associates live in a house she sold.."said Sofia..

"Okay, good..I've seen your houses...They are gorgeous..You two live right next door to each other.. Got married three weeks apart...Nice!  I'm happy for you two...You both have good husbands...Every guy I meet just wants to get me in the bed, and nothing more...I've met nothing but Frogs." said Jane.

''You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your Prince."said Bee Bee.
"So True."said Sofia.


"Well then my next man must be a Prince...Lord knows...I've kissed my share of frogs.."said Jane and all three women laughed..

"Here comes our drinks.."said Kahlil.


as a row of different Martinis arrived..


"More Important...Here comes our food." I said.



Five delicious gourmet burgers arrived....

The five of us continued to laugh and talk and enjoy the rest of the beautifully balmy winter Saturday afternoon.



II-



Miles away in a Philadelphia Highrise... Another meeting was taking place..


''What was so important Mikey that you had to call me down here on a Saturday?  Don't you have a social life? Don't you know any girls or something ?"said a slightly annoyed Charles Estep, Chief Financial Officer of  Bridgerton Investments..
"Look, I was going over these figures again and I went to my computer...Look what I found...We have about ten huge loans we took out in the last quarter...loans that defaulted, that went sour...We lost a lot of money....but then here, look we got a large influx of cash....To the tune of 100 million....Come on boss, how did we make up that much cash that fast...We are not doing that good?" asked Mike Presser, An Attorney and Forensic Accountant..

''Have you uh told anybody else about this?" asked a very nervous Charles Estep...

"Nahhh...Not a soul...but uh, we should cover this up...you know what I mean? I found it easily and if I could find it, someone else could find it like uh the IRS...and that could mean time...serious federal time...This is money laundering, clear and simple..Wire Fraud...That's why I brought this to you and uh this being America and all...I should be uh ruh rewarded handsomely...Don't ya think?" asked Mike.

''Why you little....I made you ...I promoted you over a much more deserving candidate...Jane Martin....and this is how you do me?" asked a now irritated Charles Estep.

"I brought this to your attention...I could have reported it, like I'm supposed to do and watched the Feds drag you out in handcuffs..."said Mike.


''Ahhh Mikey...you are the shrewd one aren't you?" said Charles Estep.. "Okay...let's clean this up...What do you want?" he asked..

"We can discuss that Monday at lunch...but for right now...I'm just putting it out there.." said Mike..

And speaking of putting it out there...a few doors down from us in Ms. Yvette's house...


Her new husband, Gary had her bent over the kitchen sink, going to town...He was plowing into her doggie style..He didn't know if he was coming or going...Neither did Ms. Yvette...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" She moaned....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he hollered...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARYYYY!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

THEY HAD BEEN GOING AT IT FOR TWO TO THREE HOURS!



Soon he was lifting her up and long stroking her..with her holding on for dear life..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY LAWWWDDDD!" she screamed to the top of her lungs...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRRRL!" he moaned...

She was having an intense orgasm, her head shaking, Her legs shaking feverishly..sweat and tears of joy just streaming down her face...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! OUUUUUU HOOOOO HOOO HOOO!" she cooed..

 GARY began to cum...and cum hard......both of them breathing hard...legs, shaking...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWDDDDD!" he moaned..


They took a nice relaxing and long shower together...Kissing frequently and lathering each other down with soap...but mostly kissing until the hot water began to get cold...

and got dressed...

Yvette looked at her husband in amazement...

"Why have you got to be so good at sex?" she said..Her body still shaking a little bit..

Gary smiled and took her into his arms..

He kissed her passionately...

"Because you're so good at everything else." he said..

"AWWWWWWWWW!" she said ,continuing to kiss him..

"We'd better come on and head out before we wind up back in bed.." whispered Yvette...


They drove out to the new rooftop Martini Bar.. Upon entering , they saw four familliar faces..


''Welllllll look at this..Seems like we all had the same idea tonight.. I didn't know you guys had even heard of this place." said Ms. Yvette.

"Hi Ms. Yvette, Actually , We didn't.." I said.


"Our Guest did.."said Kahlil..


"Yes Ms. Yvette, this is a childhood friend of ours...We've known her since 2nd Grade, Jane Martin."said Bee Bee.
''She's an Attorney too. Co_Cheif counsel at Bridgerton Investments." said Sofia..."This is our supervisor,  Senior Associate Attorney Yvette Lockwood and her husband, Gary Lockwood, An Investigator for the District Attorney's Office." said Sofia.


"Pleased to meet you both."said Jane.

"Pleased to meet you.."said Gary...

"You all are a good looking bunch...All got good husbands...I love it...Pray that I find me a good husband.." said Jane...as Ms. Yvette and Gary joined us.
Mango Martinis
and Citris Martinis came to the tables..



It was a very nice afternoon..


III-

MONDAY NIGHT,

BRIDGERTON INVESTMENTS....10:00 pm.


"Okay...I'm almost finished here.." said Jane..She hated that Mike had asked her to work late on a Monday..She was tired and thought of driving over to either Josie's which was closer or Curley's for a cold brew afterwords..


Her boss, Mike Presser, the same age as her and who had only come to the company a week before her sat down next to her...


Was he going to come on to her again?  She was tired and really didn't feel like it..


"Jane....Why haven't you and I gone out?" he asked.

"You mean why haven't I slept with you....That's what you really mean isn't it?" she replied.

"Well if you want to be blunt about it....Yes? I'm about to move up a step higher in this company and uh if you were nice to me...You could move up too...you know what I'm sayin?" said Mike.

She despised him...She hated that she and he had started at the same time , that she was just as pedigreed, just as good an Attorney as he was...and yet he got promoted over her...And some respects, she was even superior to him...For instance..He had no courtroom experience...While she had been a trial attorney for awhile...not just a litigator and he expected her to spread her legs to move up one notch and still be under him,literally and figurtively...

She had no interest whatsoever....

"I know what your saying and my answer is because I have no interest in going there with you...I don't mix business with pleasure.I'd rather get whereever I'm going on merit." said Jane.

"Merit huh?  Wake up Janey....This is the real world..If we went by merit...There are a lot of Attorneys here with MBA's like yourself ,that would be way ahead of me...."he said.. Now he was rubbing it in...

 "You know Jane...I don't live too far from that townhouse you are subletting. We've been working on this stuff all day, it's late...I did have something more in mind for tonight..."he said softly..



 ''Do you want to finish this or not? This was a lot of files you asked me to pull up..What is all this for anyway? These are loans the company had...Bad loans..."said Jane.

"Ahhhh don't worry about that...You've pulled the files I'm interested in looking at...I'll file them away tomorrow..You're off aren't you? .I've got something else on my mind...I've had it on my mind for a long time..." said Mike Presser.


"Mike You've had your hands on my legs for the past half hour and you've been running them up my skirt...now you're tugging on the waist band of my panties...Let me guess what that might be? Now look, we work together...I don't do this...I don't sleep with people I work with...it makes things a little weird, plus ..Plus You're my supervisor.That's a big no no..."said Jane.

"I've always treated you like an equal partner haven't I? I don't run that old Supervisor jive on you? Besides...everybody already thinks we are doing it anyway.."said Mike.

"All the more reason why we shouldn't...Take your hands from under my dress...."said Jane....


''Come on Janey...It's late, almost 10:30 pm..Why don't you come over to my spot..and I'll spring for breakfast in the morning?."he said..



"I don't think that would be a good idea...Nah...I'm going to my house and sleep in my bed..."said Jane firmly...

Mike pulled her to him, His hand was still up her skirt...He tugged on the waistband of her panties, she finally moved his hands from under her skirt.........He attempted to kiss her, but Jane moved her head...He tried to move it back, but she moved away....He was a spoiled entitled brat, who was used to having his way...



"Mike, stop it okay? Calm down.."said Jane.



"Damnnn Jane you are so sexy...Come on....Get with the program baby."he said..


"No Mike...No...STOP IT PLEASE!!!!said Jane.


 It was 10:45...They were the only two people in their section of the suite-



Mike  attempted to kiss her once again, but Jane moved her head...Mike tried to move it back, but she moved away.... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, come here baby....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you've got me hotter than a cigarette at a gas station.." he moaned..

His trousers were standing out like a circus tent..

He grabbed her behind and pulled her into him, He kissed her neck and the side of her face....She eased out of his embrace once again..

"Stop teasing me you little minx...Ummmmmmmmmm!" he moaned...

"MICHAEL , CONTROL YOURSELF!! GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!" she said..She was afraid now that she might get raped..




"STOP IT OKAY! WHAT HAS GOTTEN IN TO YOU?" said Jane....with more than a tinge of anger in her voice.,.


Mike  knocked over a chair...Some of their files fell to the floor...He was now grinding Jane up against the wall and breathing heavily...

"You've gotten in to me....I'd like to get INTO YOU!!! I can't stop....Do you really want me to stop Jane?Huh baby?" he moaned... 


Jane slapped him hard and kneed him in the groin.....



Mike moaned and fell to the floor..

"OOOOOOOF!   UMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned .

In excrutiating pain...he moaned and held his privates....She had knocked the wind out of him...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...



Jane picked up the rest of her files off the floor and placed them on the table.. She grabbed her purse and her briefcase...She straightened her dress...She placed some files in her briefcase..

"You've lost your mind Michael....I'm calling H.R. tomorrow.!" she said..


 He stumbled to his feet and followed her to the door, he grabbed her again and took her in his arms and kissed her passionately...



"Don't go baby.....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm I just had to know what that feels like.." he moaned..as he practically slobbered all over her...
Jane grabbed an ash tray and cracked him once in his head.. 

"Oooof!" he said and fell to the floor for the second time....

"You asshole.." he said..A little Blood trickled from his head.. He was on all fours...He felt his head and stared angrilly at her..

"You are soooo fired tomorrow!" he vowed as he stumbled to his feet...

"Unless of course...You uh administer first aid...heh heh heh..." he laughed as he leaned against the wall..


Jane said no more to him...She left..


Blocks away...We all sat in Food Corner...


Having Banana Splits ..



"Ummmmmmm...I think I will sleep good tonight.." said Bee Bee...

"Just don't talk in your sleep.."I said.


"I don't talk in my sleep."said Bee Bee, playfully swatting my arm...

"Baby, you tried a case in your sleep one night last week." I said.


Sofia cracked up laughing....


So did Kahlil...


Jane stumbled in...She looked distraught....
"Heyyyy Jane...So we meet again.." I said..But then I looked at her...I could tell she was upset..She was shaking like a leaf..

"Jane...Jane??? What's the matter? You alright?" asked Sofia..

"No....My supervisor tried to sexually assault me!" she said.


"WHATTTTTTTT?" asked Kahlil..



"You wanna go to the police?" asked Bee Bee.

"No Need for that...He didn't rape me...But all night long , he had his hands up my skirt, He was trying to kiss me, he slammed me up against the wall and was grinding on me..I kneed him in the groin and slapped his face..That still didn't stop him...He tried to force himself on me again...I cracked him in the head with a heavy ash tray...That drew blood..He had the nerve to call me an  asshole while I was leaving.."said Jane..

"You want to stay with one of us...We have an extra room." said Sofia.


"Yeah....it's all good."said Kahlil..
"Oh Thank you....Thank you...I didn't want to go home alone tonight...See What I mean? I need a man."she said, trying to marshal a smile.
I smiled.

"You haven't lost your sense of humor." I said.

"No she hasn't." said Bee Bee.

IV-


Meanwhile at the Bridgeton Office Suite- Three Hours later!

"His name is Michael Presser....He worked here...He's a lawyer...Or rather was a lawyer.....Chief Counsel..." said one of the C.S.I. men looking at the body..

"His skull was fractured in three places and there is dried blood from a cut......Cause of death appears to be blunt force trauma.."said Dr. Hazel Baylor..



She pointed to a heavy metal ash tray on the floor....

"That appears to be the murder weapon." she explained.

"I want that ash tray dusted for prints and possible DNA..and I want you to make that priority...I want the results on my desk ASAP!"said Lt. Tragg to Hazel.


Dr. Baylor despised him with a passion and all of her employees from the medical examiner's office knew it..She said nothing...She simply walked in the opposite direction of Lt. Tragg.

"There was a terrific struggle here....He had to have been killed by someone he obviously knew...There was no robbery...This looks personal.."said Lt. Tragg... "Alright...bag him, tag him and get him out of here." said Lt. Tragg..


The Body was removed from the suite...


and loaded on to a Medical Examiner's station wagon for transport...



Miles away at Yvette and Gary's house..

Gary was out of breath and laughing...So was Ms. Yvette..They had been running all over the house, up and down the steps...They were now back in the bedroom, out of breath...

"So where were we at?" he laughed...


"You were chasing me around the house, trying to get some...I'm tired of running..Come here and get it.." laughed Yvette, falling across the bed.. 

Yvette had been in their basement washing clothes...She had put the last pile in the dryer when Gary appeared and tried to take her from behind...


She playfully ran from him up the stairs to the first floor ,to the second floor and finally to the third floor, where he cornered her and kissed her 



and she ran down the stairs from him and into the bedroom, where she finally gave in.

She slipped her panties off and tossed them on a nearby chair..Gary advanced toward her..

Yvette eased herself down on him and began to ride him slowly like a surfer rides the waves..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSS.....UMMMMMM YESSSSSS!" she said seductively......."THIS WAS SOOOO WORTH IT!" she said..

"YESSSSSSSS!" he said in his deep baritone that turned her on....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

"Ohhhhh ....ummmmm.." he moaned..

Yvette kissed him passionately, continuing to move up and down on him....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are a horn dog...all you think about is sex...and I am glad!!OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.


"When you're around, I'm afraid you are right...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned, as she moved even slower, driving him crazy...


She moved up and down, slower and slower.....He lifted her up and began to long stroke her...Her head was spinning...she felt so good.....She was trying to hide it from him...but he could look at her face and tell she was as aroused as he was...
"Ohhhhhh my goodness...Why do you have to be soooo damn good in bed?" she asked herself out loud..her head was turning from side to side...her legs were shaking furiously... and she was sweating profusely...

Gary laughed....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! why are you so soft and wet?  You are driving me out of my mind...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you are feel so  goood....ummmmmmmmph!okayyyyy...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned..

" I love youuuu!" laughed Yvette...who was having a very intense orgasm....Her legs were shaking furiously...Her head was turning from side to side...Tears flowed down her face....

"I love you toooooooo.OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...
"OHHHHHHHHHHH GARY...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" moaned Yvette..

As they made sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!...

None of us had any idea that our next big case was materializing around us as we did whatever..


(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: