Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Bishop Off the Board


 THE OFFICE OF CAPTAIN EDWARD CANTRELL


Lt. Tragg walked into Eddie Cantrell's office.. He hated that Ed Cantrell was his superior..They had both come through the Academy together and had both graduated at the top of their class..Honor Graduate.. They had both walked a beat and later been assigned a patrol car...

He had made Detective a whole year before Ed Cantrell put on his Gold Shield.. They had both made Sgt around the same time... He had put on Lieutenant a cycle before Ed Cantrell had....but Ed Cantrell had made Captain before he did.. finally surpassing him... He hated it.. It should have been the other way around..


Captain Cantrell sat in his office.


He was flanked by Lt. Danny Ho of the Robbery-Homicide Division, who had just got an accomodation and Lt. Sissy Van Buren of the Criminal Investigation Division, who was giving him an update on a sensitive investigation.



Lt. Tragg of Homicide walked in..


Captain Cantrell showed him a box of ten GPS Tracking devices..

"You requisitioned these the day before last...Please tell me this had to do with tracking an actual homicide suspect....Because they were mailed to the Deputy of Operations yesterday in a box..They've all been neutralized..They can't be used....Do you know how much money that is?  The Deputy of Operations is livid....he wants to know how many people you were tracking and how this happened?" said Captain Cantrell.


"I was trying to get information on the man who assaulted me in Sam Mother's a few days ago.." said Lt. Tragg.


"Oh that's why you look like that...My god man..."said Eddie Cantrell..

Sissy snickered...
"Is Something funny Lieutenant?" asked Lt. Tragg.
Danny Ho snickered too!
''Sam Mother called me.. He said you're banned from his diner for three weeks...and the way he told it..You weren't assaulted..You were being the bully as usual.." said Captain Cantrell.




''A certain Private Investigator, you have a hard on for because he's shown you up a few times was having a quiet meal with his wife and daughter.




They were having Cheeseburgers, Onion Rings and A big pitcher of Ice Tea.

They were having a peaceful meal until you walked in.  You couldn't mind your business and go to the counter could you?

Nooooooooo You couldn't help but make a bee line to their table..  Sam said This was the reason that a lot of his customers, The Cops or the Attorneys don't eat  at his diner on a regular basis anymore.They couldn't deal with your,.whining and standing over their tables trying to start an argument.. It was like you got a certain thrill from annoying people.

"Morris...Still playing cop or have you settled down and started running that front of yours? What is it a communications conglomerate or something or other.?" you sneered..

Neither Sepia ,Nor Kevin said anything to You...They just kept eating...but YOU wouldn't get the hint or go away..





You looked at the man's daughter and made an unkind remark.. Knowing he didn't like it..



"Cute kid... Good thing she takes after her mother and not you Morris.Heh Heh Heh!" you laughed..



"That wasn't very nice." said his wife..


''Maybe not...but it's true..Heh heh heh.." You laughed.

"You know...That wasn't funny the first time you said it...MONTHS AGO! And it's less funny now, just like you.  " Kevin said.   

You're lucky he didn't knock you on your ass...Because I would have, had it of been me." said Captain Cantrell.


"What's with you Man? You get off , gettin on people's nerves? Being a prick? Why don't you go to the counter and get you some food or somethin.? Leave these good people alone...They weren't bothering you." came the voice of this mysterious man who came out of nowhere..but who had heard the whole thing.


''Who the hell do you think you are?"you said.


"Mannnnn take your candy ass up to that counter and get out of these people's faces...WHILE YOU STILL CAN! Don't worry about who I am... I heard that entire exchange.. They weren't bothering you..They were trying to enjoy their meal...Now go on, get away from their table. Act like you got some sense." said the man.

You could have de-escalated the situation, but that's not you is it?

"That sounds like a threat.....I don't take kindly to threats buddy.." you said.


"I don't care what you don't take kindly to...You better get your ass over to that counter...And I'm not in the habit of repeating myself.." said the man.

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYY YOUUUUUUUU!" you said, and you threw your pattened  haymaker, but was not only blocked by the man who saw it coming, but hit you with six uppercuts to your stomach...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUUUUUUUUUUF!!.OHHHHHHHHH!" you grimaced in pain...absorbing the blows, which was knocking the wind out of you... You stumbled...in extreme pain...You swung a haymaker that missed by a mile...The man laughed....That must have hurt your pride..

Furious at being laughed at, you tried to swing again, but was hit with 18 lefts and 18 rights in your face, which had you spinning like a top and sent you crashing to the floor, knocking over a table and a chair..

Several Patrons broke out into raucous laughter and clapped....Some whistled.

You  were down for the count... In excrutiating pain...Your lip was swollen...both of your eyes were nearly swollen shut..Your nose was bleeding profusely and your cheek was swollen and discolored.. You lay on the ground in pain...stunned.....

"OHHHHHHHH....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMM." you grunted in pain..


"ARTIE!! OUTTTT!! GET THE HELL OUT ,I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU IN HERE FOR A FEW DAYS...GET OUT!!" screamed Sam Mother as two of his waiters got him up and walked you out.. he said that you looked  like Hell..


That man paid for The P.I. and his wife and daughter's  meals and straightened up the table and chair... He gave Sam Mother a couple of extra dollars for his trouble and he tipped his hat.. Isn't that the way it happened..


Danny Ho, Sissy and a uniformed officer were in near hysterics,laughing so loud...Capatin Cantrell couldn't hear himself talk..


Lt. Tragg was livid..

"Lieutenants Ho and Van Buren, you can go now...Our meeting is done, keep me posted...The same for you Officer Brice.." said Captain Cantrell...

He turned to Lt. Tragg...

"Here is the bottom line.. You were off duty at the time of the incident so as far as I'm concerned..Your "investigation" into who this man is ,is OVER...DO YOU HEAR ME?  No assault charge, no nothing..
No  requisitioning any more tracking devices for you until further notice..And you are not to question or Harrass Mr or Mrs. Morris about this matter anymore.. If I hear you have, you're going on the boat or worse down in evidence...Now get out of here.. Take a few days off...Get yourself together." said Captain Cantrell, shaking his head..


Lt. Tragg walked out of the Captain's office shaken...Angry and frustrated...Foiled again..



II-


I knew that Sissy and her detectives had been looking into Lemond Bishop and his operation for sometimes..




They had a food truck


That had a command and control center inside a food truck in a high crime area.


run by Tyriq, Jimmy and Hop..




They were co-ordinating with Plain Clothes cops from Vice and Narcotics...They had information on all of Mr. Bishops dealers and buyers..


Carlotta and Sirena were deep undercover inside one of the warehouses where his product came in...


down at the Port Authority.





While Bishop lay unconscious in his condo the other night.. I found a ledger...with a lists of payments and customers..
I photographed every page back to front and put his ledger back... I boxed my findings and sent an anonymous "care package" to Sissy.


It was the big break she had been waiting for...


ADA Keith Wallace signed the warrants..







Tyriq, Jimmy and Hop and plain clothes cops from Vice and Narcotics arrested 39 known drug dealers and associates of Mr.Bishop.


At The Port Authority, Carlotta, Sirena and DEA Special Agent in charge, Carol Redding Cantrell, backed by Narcotics, Vice Plain Clothes men and DEA Agents raided 5 warehouses and seized enough Heroin, Coke, Opiates and other drugs to juice the city.. They arrested 28 people.







Also Duke, Angie,plain clothes cops from Narcotics and Vice and FBI and ATF agents arrested 39 people who were running guns through Bishop's warehouses to be distributed later.. 



This was information they didn't know about prior to me finding the ledger in his condo.







and Mr. Lemond  Bishop himself..


was arrested later on that day.... In the past 48 Hours his luck had grown progressively worse...


Later in Sam Mother's diner..


Sepia and I were having a quiet dinner.

"I heard the police have been pretty busy today.." said Sepia.

''The man who sent that guy to our house is in jail..with a lot of gun and drug charges on him, federal and state...and most of his people are behind bars too.. Unfortunately, not the guy who came to our house. but Walter in I put the fear of god in him...He won't be bothering you again..besides..his boss is on ice.. He has no money to motivate him.." I said.

I was right.. and neither did, Geechie Dan Don who had contracted through him... He had no one to help him now.. He'd have to find Willie "Sweet Dick" Jenkins on his own.


"Wow!  I sold a house today...and you got rid of a very bad man and his organization.. Let's celebrate..
Kimmy is with Josie and Paris today.."said Sepia..


"CHECK PLEASE!" I said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! JUST THE THOUGHT , JUST THE MENTION AND YOU'RE READY TO GO! " laughed Sepia..


III-



Lt. Tragg sat in Curleys...He was watching the news on The TV screen about the big Takedown of the Bishop organization yesterday. Lemond Bishop was a real estate tycoon by day, but by night ran a huge drug and gun runing operation. At the end of a six month long investigation, he and over 100 of his associates in the underworld had been arrested and indicted by an operation that involved The Criminal Investigation Division , Narcotics and Vice of The Philadelphia Police Department and The FBI/ATF and DEA.

It was a big case...The kind of case he felt he should have been in the Vanguard of.




ADA Keith Wallace and Captain Eddie Cantrell addressed the press and congratulated Lt. Sissy Van Buren,Regional Special Agent in Charge, FBI/ATF, Sharon Hopkins and Regional  DEA Special Agent in Charge, Carol Redding-Cantrell for their co-ordinated investigation and arrest of Lemon Bishop and his associates and the confiscation of many drugs and guns off of the streets..










Assistant United States Attorney Todd Dellums was there and he congratulated them on this major takedown..

How he hated that strutting Peacock, Todd Dellums...He had nothing to do with the investigation, he reasoned and there he was on TV taking his little bit of credit, Lt. Tragg reasoned.. If it was the last thing he did..He was going to get back at him...



Lt. Tragg scoffed... Those are the types of big investigations he should be a part of.....he thought as he quaffed down more Tequilla.


Another man sat in the bar stewing.. The New Orleans Gambler, Geechie Dan Don... He was livid.. The damn cops had taken down the one man with street connections who could've scared up Willie Sweet Dick Jenkins. He was going to find him if it was the last thing he did..Bad enough he took his money, but he took his  girl also...That was too much..The man had to die, he mused..




Sepia and I were both home, "Celebrating"


Kissing passionately...




We were kissing in the hallway, before we got into the bedroom.... "Poof" Sepia whispered..



"Poof " I said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

Her panties came down and off!

Once in the bedroom , we were both locked into a passionate embrace..

We tossed off our shoes and I eased Sepia up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned my passion....

My shirt went to the floor as I continued kissing her and she continued kissing me...I unzippered her dress and slipped it off....She unzippered my trousers and I hurriedly stepped out of them....



She held my now massively erect penis in her hands...I hadn't even bothered to close the bedroom door... "Oh My God...husband....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.and hard...." she said as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....I took my foot and kicked the door shut.

"Oh My god Kevin, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….I've thought about you all day.." said Sepia..

"I've thought about you too.." I said in between more hot kisses..


I lifted her up and began thrusting away...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." she squealed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwd girl.." I hollered...

with Kimmy cakes not home, we were free to make as much noise as we wanted...I just prayed neither of our phones would ring...


In bed Sepia was as warm and wet as she's ever been.. and just as passionate...She was making love to me slowly, like she was trying to savor ever second...

I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..

I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest... "Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned.. "Me neither!" I said.

 She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...

She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time...

.... "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...yessssssssssssssssssssssss….Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned...

Her moans were turning me on even more..

SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS of this was driving me out of my mind...

"Baby whose is this?" I moaned...

"You know it's all yours daddy.." she cooed..

With that I came so hard....I felt like I was being drained of all my bodily fluids...

That was a nice way to end an afternoon...

We continued kissing...

Sepia eased herself down on me and began to slowly move up and down... I looked at the clock..It was a quarter to nine..

"Don't worry...Kimmie is staying the night with Josie...I packed an overnight bag..She is dropping her off at daycare in the morning.."said Sepia , who was nearly out of breath..

"You think of everything.."I said..

"I do don't I?" said Sepia as she continued to move up and down on me..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph...Oh my lawd….Kevin..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrll.." I howled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned..

THREE MORE HOURS went by....

I had mounted her again..

"Ohhh husband, Ouuuuuuuu.." she cooed as the bed squeaked loudly and the headboard slammed against the wall...

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....

Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying...... We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

I came and came hard this time.....


We both laughed and went to sleep in each others arms..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuu I'm your girl forever Kevin." Sepia whispered before she dozed off to sleep.





Across the street from us in an unmarked car..Lt. Tragg sat...



He had seen Sepia and I go inside and not come out..He hadn't seen the mysterious man who had attacked him in Sam Mother's joint and he couldn't knock on our door and demand we tell him either.
Maybe they were telling the truth and they didn't know him ,he mused and pulled off as drunk as a skunk.

IV-

The next night...I went out to the safehouse.. I brought friends and food..




It was in the neighborhood right before you got to the airport.. Security in this place had never been broken the entire time we had operated it.


Sweet Dick was happy for the company... I brought Sepia Out, Kool Kat brought Chelsea and Pink and his girlfriend, Our friend, Detective Barbara Hutton from Bayside came out.. I had to get used to my cop friend, Babs actually being his girlfriend..








Three of his four daughters, Mabel, Corabeth and Anita also came out..

They brought food...






Plates of Pasta..


Three bottles of Good Wine..


"I'm so glad yall came out.. and brought all this good food.. Yessssssssssss." said Willie "Sweet Dick" Jenkins.. as we all chowed down and drank the good wine..


But Sweet Dick was far from out of trouble.. In Curley's Bar.

'I just returned to the city from New Orleans and I can  tell by your accent and slow drawl that you're from the city." said Private Investigator Bert Vandenberrg..
"|Yes I am...I'm an area businessman and I'm prepared to pay you a lot of money to find somebody for me." said Geechie Dan Don...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: