Friday, June 3, 2022

Festival


 FRIDAY MORNING-

It wasn't actually a holiday, but it might as well be.. My Office was closed and most of the people in our area were going to be in People's Park at the huge Picnic/Cookout/Concert that preceded the MS. PANTIES pageant the next night..

We had all got up and gotten our showers and baths and had a lightweight breakfast and prepared to go..
I had the cooler filled..
My daughter ,Kimberly was very excited about going and Sepia was equally excited about taking her..


We packed everything into our SUV and headed out toward the park...



I had an idea I was being followed..



In the passenger seat was the man, Anthony "Jaxx" Black, a hired hitman from New Orleans.. He had on Latex gloves and had a pistol with the serial number shaved off..


Driving the car and following us was our old pal. LQ..

"Thanks man for lettin me ride with you... Right after you pop Sweet Dick Jenkins..just pass me the rod..I'm gonna pop that Kevin Morris and his partner.... I owe them some get back for what they did to me a few nights ago." he said.



"Oh yeah? I heard they beat you up pretty bad and left you tied up on an old empty water tower across town in your drawers."laughed Jaxx..


"They got the drop on me...That won't happen today..Right? Heh Heh Heh." laughed LQ.  LQ had a fierce reputation as an enforcer for Lemond Bishop before Kool kat and I punked him a few nights ago..

Now he was the laughing stock of the underworld..


The memory was still ingrained in his mind.





"I figured a cool white man like him would know he couldn't come into the Black community looking for anyone..So he'd hire an underworld element to do it." I said.

"Just watch your back Kev."said Peeping Tom...

"I will." I said.


I went home....Call it intuition, but something was strange about my house... It was semi dark and I knew Sepia was home by now.....

My door was cracked just a little...


I sent Kool Kat a text, telling him to come by...Use his key and enter from the back door in the basement.. Then I went in..
Sepia was holding Kimberly.....

"Kevin.... He met me at the front door and forced his way in.." she said.. she looked afraid.

A man wearing a black doo rag and a flaming red shirt sat in the living room...He had a toothpick in his mouth and was holding a Glock!



"Mister Kev, Mister Kevin...Come in... put your gun down.....YOUR OTHER ONE TOO!" he said..




I put my Glock and my .38 smokeless on the table...

"You Must be L.Q." I said.


"You are good... Now the reason I am here is not to hurt you or your lovely wife and daughter... The man I work for wants some information on this man....

"Willie "Sweet Dick" Jenkins.... Don't lie and say you don't know him because he's your wife's uncle and I saw him talkin to you in Josie's the other night...The man I work for just needs to know where he is, that's all." he said.

''What if I told you I don't know?" I said.
''See what you're not gonna do is lie to me and waste my time..I said I didn't come here to hurt you or your family...I never said that I wouldn't...I'll start with your wife, then your daughter...I'll make you watch me gun them down..then I'll.." he said , but was cut short...
Kool Kat's 357 Mag was pressed upon his temple..
He turned to see Kool Kat's baleful stare, a stare that's scared the hell out of many players on the street...

"GET UP!! GET UP AND DROP YOUR HEATER!" he commanded...


L.Q. was scared to death... I could see it in his face...



I took his Glock and mine and my 38..






"Sepia, put Kimmy to sleep...We are going to be a little late tonight.." I said..
"Okay." she said.. "Be Careful..." she said.


"Kev aint the one you gotta worry about." snarled Kool Kat as we drug L.Q. out the door..
His legs had went limp and he wouldn't walk under his own power. The Big tough guy , the enforcer who terrified so many was now terrified himself.

We took L.Q. out back..

You could hear punches coming from both me and Kool Kat..

"OUUUUUUUUUUU.." 

"Don't YOU EVER...EVER COME TO MY HOUSE AGAIN!!" I said as Kool Kat and I took turns punching his lights out...

" OUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OUUUUUUUUUUUF, OHHHHHHHHH LAWD...I WON'T , I SWEAR..." L.Q. screamed out in pain..

"I WON'T OUUUUUUUUUU!" he screamed out..

We ripped his trousers completely off, leaving him with only his belt and his boxers,,,

I took his wallet...



Kool Kat and I took him to  the old water tower across town we used to play in as children... We tied him up and left him hanging there....His face looked worse than Lt. Tragg's face.. It was swollen, his lips swollen and bloody, his nose bleeding and both of his eyes , swollen shut...He was there in nothing more than his boxers..

"You can't leave me here like this.. Come on man...I'm in my drawers...A girl might come by.."He pleaded.
" Then she can untie you. You gonna call the cops Kev?" asked Kool Kat.

"I'll call em in the morning..We gotta make one more delivery and then we'll call it a night." I said.

.
LQ was still steaming about how we had humiliated him... He was furious.
"Yo man, pull up into that alley man.." said Jaxx.
"You gotta take a leak or somethin?  There will be Porta Potties in the park man, can't you wait?" said LQ.


"Just pull up in the alley man." said Jaxx.


They drove into the back alley...


Jaxx took his gun with it's silencer and shot LQ in the head twice...Killing him instantly and kicked him out of the car into the alley... 


"Sorry Fam..Only one man is dying today...Willie "Sweet Dick" Jenkins...Nothin personal." he laughed and got out of the car and walked a few blocks..


He called an Uber.



II-

Peoples park was full as could be expected.

When Sepia , Kimmy and I pulled up into the parking lot...We saw Olivia's two buses. She had brought her entire block here with their coolers and food and everything.



Olivia and her neighbors were already here and they had already set up Three tents..



In Tent one, Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, Her niece and partner, Beverly West-East, Her husband, Nelson East,Josie and Paris Boyd, Bresha and Tony Billips and Alfreda Johnson and Rockland Cambridge, her newly engaged Office manager and ADA.were setting up the table with food and drinks and pulling out meat for the grills.









In Tent two, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Her husband, Gary Lockwood, Keith and Bee Bee Jones,Sofia Garcia Ahmed and her husband, Kahlil Ahmed, Jade Lee and her husband, Lt. Danny Ho.. and her office manager, Virginia Shaw and her boyfriend ,Judge Jetty Dukes..They also were setting up the table with food and drinks and pulling out meat for the grills.









In the third tent was Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques and her husband, Ray St. Jacques, Dabnis and Jazzy Coley, Jessica and Charles Chip Burrows and Zoey and Lem..They too were setting up the table with food and drinks and pulling out meat for the grills.








I knew and had worked with and for every last one of these people.. I considered them dear friends..
My wife and her partner Bonita had sold them all their houses.

They waved and invited us into their tents which were interchangeable..They all were going inside each other's tents..









They had a cold cut tray in each tent..Beers and Cold Sodas...

They were prepared.



In the tent right next to theres was my good friends, Keith Wallace and his wife Carlotta, Eddie C. and Sissy Van Buren, Edwin "Duke" Baylor and his wife, Hazel, Tyriq and Sirena Pile, Jimmy and Angie Belton Barlow and Tony and Sharon Hopkins. Like the others, They too  were setting up the table with food and drinks and pulling out meat for the grills.















They too waved us over and invited us into their tent..







They too had a sandwich tray and plenty of beer and soda..

I loved that all of my folks were together...and had a good spot on top of the hill where they could view the concert and hear the music. We had all communicated with one another and had rented this spot on the hill and these four tents.
In the last tent,Bonnie Shay and Ronnie Shay,  Bonita and Robert Foxworth, Clerow,and the Jenkins sisters, Mabel, Anita and Corabeth, Sean Jackson and his wife, Sheila, Kool Kat and his wife, Chelsea, Lockpick Johnson, Peeping Tom and Owen Todd and his family  all sat. They too were setting up the table with food and drinks and pulling out meat for the grills.











They welcomed me and Sepia and Kimmie.



It looked like everybody had a sandwich tray..










All four tents brought plenty of meat...and soon we all were grilling Burgers and Dogs, Hot links,
Chicken ,Steaks and Corn..



Everybody was talking, laughing and eating and cooking.. I saw no sign of Pink, or Willie "Sweet Dick" Jenkins.

"We are waiting for Pink to bring the seafood.. We've kept a grill empty for that...That's what everybody is waiting for." said Mabel, Corabeth and Anita Jenkins.


I was waiting too... I hoped nothing had happened.. This was weird.. FIVE HOURS IN and no sign of Pink, Sweet Dick or Babs... I hoped nothing had happened.. but one thing was for sure.. I couldn't enjoy myself until they showed up.


III-


The Park was packed...

"Our Boy is the park.. I seen him... He's set up , not far from us..."said Kool Kat.

"That means Pink is alive and if he is , so is the rest." I said.

It was Pink.

"I'm on my way in Kev... I got Babs with me and Sweet Dick and an extra." he said.,


"What do you mean an extra?" I said.


"Ole Boy got Horny, Lonely, I don't know what.. He called ole girl in Houston and wired her money to get a ticket..and she flew up here on a Red Eye..Got here at 5:00 in  the damn morning.. She's coming with us.." said Pink.
"Ohhh Nuts." I said.
"What?" asked Kool Kat...

"That was Pink...They're on their way...Sweet Dick wired that broad money in Houston for a ticket and she flew up here..They're all coming." I said.

"That gives our boy two targets." said Kool Kat,.



"I know." I said.

I got on my phone..


I made several calls...Then Kool Kat and I headed for the parking lot.. I knew we were being followed..or watched..



Jaxx looked through a scope he had brought with him... The parking lot was packed... But what he saw next delighted him..
"Oh My God...Jenkins and that broad... I had no idea ,she was here in the city...I thought she was in Houston...Well this is great... Now I can do a double for today...Heh heh Heh." he laughed and began to move.




Pink, Babs, Sweet Dick and Lani were laughing and talking...



and carrying two coolers...One filled with drinks.. and one filled with seafood..


Jaxx was as slick as canned grease...He was going to shoot them all quietly in the parking lot....He had a silencer...No one would hear him...

For The Past FIVE HOURS, 5 DJ's had been spinning and there was much dancing... Line dancing.....




































It was nice seeing my friends enjoying themselves on this Friday. They were working up quite an appetite and thirst and there was plenty of food and drink.

After the D.J.'s finished their set. Symphony Sam introduced our hometown favorites.. Reed Nelson, Downtown Rob Brown, Dutch Van Buren,B-Flat ,Chazz,Bone Hampton and a female vocalist from out of town..








The Crowd loved it...






I saw Olivia and Donnie Ray and Yvette and Gary Conversing and laughing with Sissy and Eddie C.




Duke and Hazel were in a corner kissing so passionately, I feared they might slip off somewhere to an empty tent to make love.

HALF HOUR LATER!

Jaxx loved it too..

''Man this is nice..Music, Fine ass babes!  I think I'll come up here next year,,,,This is the bomb!" he said.

He saw Pink, Babs, Sweet Dick and Lani walking together... He sighed.


"I'm gonna have to kill all four of em... Can't chance it... I hate to kill that guy and his girl with the coolers..but they're just collateral damage. They're too close." he said..

He aimed his gun and was about to fire..


"Drop that gun!!!, It's all over Mr. Black or Jaxx or whatever you call your self.." I said..


I had my .38 smokeless aimed at him..


"MORRIS!! I had hoped I wouldn't have to run into you.." he said..He was astounded...I knew his full name and apparently ,I knew he was coming and what he looked like...Nobody, I mean nobody had ever gotten this close to him....He really had to kill me and then chase the other four down, who had now been alerted to him...This was a big mess..They had all seen him...

He insanely turned and aimed his gun at me...

''Damn Man... I didn't have nothin against you...but you gotta die now." he said.


"DROP THAT GUN MR. BLACK DROP IT!" came a command...It was Sissy.


She had her glock aimed at his head... He couldn't believe it... He had walked into a trap!

HE WAS HIT BY SIX GUNSHOTS!! None of them were fired by me!!

He twisted and turned like a drunken sailor as blood poured out of him like a siv.



"AGRHHHHHHHHH!!!  UGHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHH LAWD!!!I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I'VE BEEN SHOT! UGHHHHHH!" he moaned and fell to the asphalt....Dead as a doorknob..His gun still in his cold dead hands!

Strange, he looked relieved to be dying.. Like all this killing had gotten to him..To date , he had killed 24 people. He would kill no more.








Kool Kat, Sissy, Duke, Gary Lockwood, Danny Ho and Donnie Ray had been the shooters...

"He used to be a cop back in New Orleans. He got kicked off the force...Then he became a P.I. He got his license snatched and then he went over to the dark side...Murder for hire.. He had 22 bodies on him... 12 around the time I retired.. I tried to put a tag on him...Never could." said Donnie Ray, who knew him...


"New Orleans P.D. called us about him....They finally had enough evidence to make a case on him on a murder committed last month..but he had dropped out of sight.. His luck had run out and the poor sap didn't even know it..Will never know it,." said Duke.

"Never a dull moment huh Sis?" laughed Babs..


"You know it Babs...How you doin girl?" said Sissy ,Hugging her..

"I'm doing fine lady." said Babs.

.
''Wowwwwww!" was all Pink could say..
''So That's the guy who was gonna kill us huh?" said Sweet Dick..

"Yeah...I'll sleep good tonight, knowing he's dead." said Lani.


"You guys go on back... I'll write this up. " said Sissy.


Everybody went back to the park.. I stood with Sissy.


As Crime Scene Investigators snapped photos of the dead Anthony Black, known to the underworld as
"Jaxx" 

They put him in a body bag and loaded him on to a stretcher.

"I've been busy today Lieutenant ..We just found another body a few blocks from here... Local Hood..
Lamont Quincy, known on the street as "LQ", an enforcer for Lemond Bishop....He was shot twice in the head at close range..From body temperature..He hadn't been dead too long." said Dr. Marcia Cross.

"I know him, a local hood..He was the only person not named in the indictment of Bishop's crew...That makes his whole crew gone now. 


Sissy had his gun and silencer in a plastic bag...She passed it to Dr. Cross.

"Run a ballistics check on this weapon...You might have your killer right here." she said.  


"Oh Hell." I said..


Lt. Tragg walked up with four uniformed officers..

''What have we got here? And why is Morris here??"he bellowed.

"A hood was found shot to death a few blocks away....This man here tried to shoot two other people in this parking lot.. He engaged with a few of my guys and he got the worst end of it...


I told Dr. Cross to run a ballistics check on this weapon...This appears to be the murder weapon..So Lieutenant, you appear to be a little late.. This case is neatly wrapped up...And I and Mr. Morris here are returning to the park and continue to enjoy the festival..." said Sissy..

She and I left...


Dr. Cross packed the two bodies up and pulled off..


Leaving Lt. Tragg standing there frustrated...

The Gun did turn out to be a ballistics match...For reasons no one would ever know.. Anthony Black murdered LQ. right before he came to the Festival..

Back at the Festival,



Pink brought what everybody in all four tents had been waiting for..


Seafood and a lot of it for the grill....

Now it was as they say, a party....


IV-



SATURDAY NIGHT-

The Festival in the park was the event of the year..We didn't start leaving until  2:00 AM. When All of the food and drink was gone!

The Ms. Panties beauty pageant was on and was a big sucess... None of my friends and associates were there.. Exhausted from Friday I suppose!













In addition to the models...I saw some nice pieces I might buy for Sepia...


Jetty Dukes was one of the Judges...He was enjoying every minute of his duties..




Kool Kat and I were here for one reason and one reason only...


Because Willie "Sweet Dick" Jenkins insisted on coming for this... The Festival and Ms. Panties was his sole reason for coming up to Philadelphia. That and to put some distance between himself and New Orleans..


Geechie Dan Don was here also...He was livid that both LQ and Anthony Jaxx Black were killed yesterday... Livid that his underworld connection, Lemond Bishop and his entire organization was now locked up...He had no one to turn to now..He decided he was going to kill Sweet Dick tonight...himself..
It was a humid night... Ms. Panties USA had been crowned.. The event was over..




He believed with the notorious New Orleans Hitman dead.. He was safe...Well, Not Quite..


"MISTER SWEET DICK I PRESUME!!!! TIME TO DIE!!!" screamed Geechie Don Dan..


He pulled out his .22 caliber pistol..


Unknown to him or me.. Sweet Dick had a gun on him...a .22 caliber..


"Not tonight Geechie.."  he said..


"NOBODY TAKES WHAT'S MINE YOU BLACK BASTARD!" Geechie Don Dan yelled..





"Geechie, drop that gun." I said..


I had my .38 smokeless..


He fired and we both fired, hitting him center mast in the chest...

"OHHHHHHHHH I DON'T BELIEVE IT..I"VE BEEN SHOT!! ARGHHHHHHHHH! SON OF A BITCH, I'VE BEEN SHOT!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!" he groaned! He dropped his gun and stumbled as blood ran out of his mouth and his chest..

He toppled over the side of the rooftop and fell 16 stories into the street to his death.. He was dead before his body landed on the top of a car and bonced unto the pavement.


"Nice shootin Tex" Sweet Dick said to me and laughed.. "I think I missed him...He sure as hell missed me." Laughed Sweet Dick.
''Walter, give me his  gun...Both of you get out of here." I said.,
"Come on Sweet Dick.let's roll." said Kool Kat...


I was lucky, I explained the whole thing to Detective Jimmy Barlow, who was on duty tonight..


He wrote it up and took My gun , Sweet  Dick's Gun and Geechie Dan Don's gun.. Turns out my gun fired the kill shot. The incident was written up as self defense, justifiable homicide. Geechie Dan Don, unknown to him was about to be indicted for  Interstate  Conspiracy to commit murder...He would have been arrested himself in a day or two.. He didn't even know it. He thought he was safe.


"You caught a break tonight Kevin...We both did.. Lt. Tragg was off tonight.. Thank God!" said a relieved Dr. Hazel Baylor..

"Yes...Thank God." I said.. I loved Willie "Sweet Dick" Jenkins..but he sure brought a lot of trouble with him...Now he and Lani could  go home..There was no longer anybody after them...They both had a clean slate..


I watched as the body of Geechie Don Dan was loaded into the van, to take it to the morgue.



Whew, what a week..


EPILOUGE-



Nobody claimed Geechie Dan Don's body or Anthony Jaxx Black's body...  After six weeks, The State of Pennsylvania shipped their mummified remains to the State of Louisiana where after a month in the morgue, both of them were cremated and their ashes put in  two wooden boxes and kept in storage.

Most people who knew both men were actually glad they both were dead....


LQ was funeralized and buried , but just like his two co-conspirators...No one on the streets missed him..They were actually glad that he too was gone..



Sweet Dick and Lani Marcel got married as soon as they returned to New Orleans...They moved into a big Townhouse.. Will this marriage last?

Only time will tell..



>
Sepia and I retired to our home..


''You think Uncle Willie will be happy with this woman...He's had so many you know." said Sepia.


"Yeah.I think she's the one....She's enthralled with him and he's enthralled with her." I said.

"She may be enthralled with his penis...They don't call him Sweet Dick for nothing."said Sepia.,

''I don't know ...I think she's got him hooked too!" I said.

"She's got Magic dust in her panties huh?" said Sepia.

''Yeah, kinda like you..You got Magic dust or something in yours.. I know I can't get enough.." I said..We stood in the doorway of our bedroom..

Sepia stared at me as she unzippered her dress...

"Oh you perform some feats of magic too every now and then.." she said.


"Oh I do?" I asked.,


''Sure You do..When you kiss me just right...my panties mysteriously manage to vanish!" she said seductively...


She gave me a full lipped, slow, sensual kiss in the doorway...


"Pooof!" I said..


"Poof!"she said..




and just like that...her panties slid off of her..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm just like that huh?" I whispered...

"Just like that.." she whispered..



We both got undressed and continued kissing passionately...Sepia wrapped her legs around my waste and I lifted her up...placed her on the dresser drawer and slowly moved inside and out of her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SO BIGGGG AND SO DAMN HARD!  
UMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned quietly..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE SO WET and so SOFT.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned.

I entered her slowly and gently and began to move in and out of her.. I lifted her up...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...this is sooooooooo gooood..."I moaned..

"OUUUUUUU HOOOOOOO HOOOOO HOOOO HOOOOOOOOO, UMMMMMMMMMMMM
YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS BABY!! OUUUUUUU!" she screamed..

Kimberly wasn't here tonight, so she could and did let it all out!




"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye....Ayyyyyyyyyyyyye....ouuuuuuuuuu hooooo hooooo hoooooo, ayyyeeeeeeeeee.....ohhhhhhhh my gooodnesss!" she cooed.. She was having an intense orgasm just that quickly....

We were soon on our bed...Making sweet, sweet love....The bed springs squeaking out of control, the headboard rattling and slamming softly against the wall..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm husband!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" I moaned..

EIGHT TO NINE SENSUOUS HOURS OF SWEET LOVEMAKING just drifting by,,

and we were kissing like it was nobody's business until we both climaxed.....

I lie in between her legs, sweating, trying to catch my breath as did she..
and in no time...I was back on top of her, humping away....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SOOO NASTY, JUST AS NASTY
AND HORNY AS YOU CAN BE...OUUUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed..

"OH MY GOD!!! SEPIAAAAA!" I moaned..


She rode me like a surfer rides the waves... FOUR HOURS SLOWLY SLIPPED BY!!


She kissed me softly until I came like a gusher....She was cumming too!!


She got up to get a bottle of water...When she returned to the bedroom, I had her up against the wall, kissing her again..

"OH MY GOD...YOU NEVER GET ENOUGH DO YOU???OUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed as we wound up in the bathroom with me doing it to her doggie style.. She was slamming her fists down on the bathroom sink table and her head was turning both ways...sweat running down the sides of her face...
On the bathroom floor really going at it...

"OHHHHHHH GOOD LORDDDD!  YOU ARE SOOO NASTY, JUST AS NASTY
AND HORNY AS YOU CAN BE...OUUUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed..


Anddddd back in the bed..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU .OUUUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWWWWW! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OH MY GODDDDDD!" she cooed..

ANOTHER FOUR HOURS SLIPPED BY...


Sepia wound up sleeping on my chest...

"I'm your girl for life Kevin....You've cast a spell on me.." she whispered. Her body was still trembling a little bit.

"I don't need to go to Ms. Panties..You're my Ms. Panties right here.LAWWWWD!" I said.

We both giggled.

"Nasty!" she said.




No comments: