Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Guess Who I Saw Today?


 The Arraignment of our client, Entertainment Attorney James Bomer was this morning.


He had been arrested and charged with the First Degree Murder of budding Black Actor, Carlton Caldwell, with whom he had spent a morning or torrid sex with....That was Wednesday..a week ago..He was finally being arraigned today.. We usually get our clients arraigned and out as fast as possible..Same day or next day...We had a reputation for it..but we were involved in another trial at the time..The controversial Lili Guyton double homicide case in which we got an acquittal...







We stood with our client and waited for the judge to arrive...


Judge Tad Thornton, one of the city's youngest judges, a law school chum of Olivia's who was only a year ahead of her( and once rumored to be romantically involved with her, though both denied that vehemently.,,,) arrived in the courtroom..

Olivia smiled and looked at "Her Girls" All excellent Attorneys and said "Good Job in picking the judge." He was a friend and likely to rule in our favor, she meant.
"We got lucky...He was up."said Beverly...
"Yes." said Bresha.
"Nice to have a friend in our corner.." said Josie..
"Ummmmph....He could stand in MY CORNER anytime..He's a hunk!" said James Bomer..
"Cool your jets counselor...He's as straight as a board." said Nelson...

''What a waste."joked James Bomer. Many women had found out he was Gay and had uttered the same thing concerning him.
"Hummmph, Alley Cat!" whispered Josie derisively...
Bresha giggled...
I smiled at their banter...

One person not smiling was Lt. Arthur Tragg who upon seeing us was livid..

"Ohhhhhhhh crimminy...How did they get attached to this case? I thought his big shot boyfriend was going to handle the case..In fact, I was looking forward to it." he said.  "They attach themselves to any case that looks halfway controversial....DAMN IT!" he said...
"Alvin is too personally involved to be his counsel... He is his lover after all...Counsel needs to be neutral, unemotional and clear headed...He was smart to employ other counsel..." said Jill who remembered he had employed us and Yvette's team before to defend his good friend, States Attorney Tanya Mosely.
















She didn't like Alvin Davis, but she had to admit...He was a brilliant attorney who made smart decisions and was without ego...All he cared about was winning and he'd work with other good attorneys to achieve his ends...

The Tanya Mosley case had put him on the map... This case, involving his lover was no different...With everything involved he'd be too emotional to try it..


 With James being her ex-fiance and her boyfriend of four years before that...She'd be too emotional to try him as an Assistant District Attorney, which is why she successfully passed on the case.

James saw ADA Jill Jones from afar ,sitting across the courtroom with Lt. Tragg.. Her and HIm???Noooooooo she had better tastes than that ,he hoped..

He hadn't seen her in five years,....She looked great, he mused. He had lost his taste from criminal law and had learned entertainment law...Trips to New York and Los Angelas had exposed him to a new world, a world where he was free to be who he knew he was since ninth grade...A Gay man..He no longer had to pretend anymore..He was free to be who he really was.


ADA Diane Baronski, who we hadn't seen in awhile walked in...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" mused  Lt. Tragg, who also hadn't seen her or had her warm luscious body next to him in bed for close to two years..

''Sorry I'm late your honor, everybody....Your honor..The defendent , James Bomer has committed an egregious and cruel crime...The murder of a man whom he was intimate with apparently because of jealousy and a lovers quarrel..." she said.

 
''Your honor,,,We aren't trying the case today...We are trying to get my client reasonable bail.. He has been in jail for close to a week.. Under the assumption of innocence, he shouldn't have to suffer any more." said Olivia.

"Your honor...Mr. Bomer, an Entertainment Attorney is a man of means...He has friends and connects in New York and Los Angelas, we feel as though he is a flight risk at this time."said ADA Diane Baronski.

"Nothing could be further from the truth your honor.. Our client wants to have his day in court and fight these egregious charges as soon as possible..."said Beverly..


Nelson had two fellow attorneys... Josie had a local actress and a rapper and Bresha had an agent and another man who lived in the condo with him and Alvin Davis, who all testified to his good and sterling charactor..

Judge Thornton had heard enough...

"Alright, Alright, Alright...I'm setting bail at $3000.00 dollars....." he said.

Olivia passed Bresha a check..
Bresha passed the check to the bailiff she always talked to....he knew she was married now, but he still enjoyed talking to her.. They smiled at each other...

"Ouuuuuuuu girl, you better stop that with your fresh ass." joked Josie..
''Stop what? He just likes to talk to me...He knows I'm married." said Bresha innocently..
"That's how it started with goofball here, smiling at me everyday, bringing me coffee and pastries and now look at us, Married...
"Yep and I'm still bringing you coffee and pastries when we are in court." said Nelson..


''And I'm still kissing you." said Beverly.

who planted a wet one on his lips..


''Where was Alvin? He wasn't in court today and he hasn't been to see me since I got charged?" asked James Bomer.

"It's an arraignment...You'll see him this afternoon when you get home." said Olivia.
"But first, I'm sure you're starving.." I said.
"Yeah...We goin to Sam Mothers?" he asked.

"No someplace better where you can relax...You won't have to be worried about Lt. Tragg." said Bresha.

"Yeah, I don't want to see that jackass." he said..

As we filed out of the courthouse...

"I'm starving...but I don't feel like getting a case of agita, arguing with Lt. Tragg.." said Olivia.
''With his many goof ups, I don't know how he's stayed on the force for so long." I said.
"A combonation of corruption and nepotism...His Father and his Uncle and his grandfather were all cops...High ranking cops...Grandfather rose from Detective to deputy Commissioner..His Uncle was a Captain and his dad was a Lieutenant like him." explained Beverly.
''He part of the culture." said Nelson...
"A Bad culture." said Josie.
"Well let's not let him live in our heads rent free, We are going to eat."said Bresha.
James Bomer enjoyed the suns rays and the cool breeze on him... He enjoyed being free for the first time in a week..He never wanted to be locked up again..



He saw ADA Jill Jones ,chatting with ADA Diane Baronski from a distance...


and he saw Lt. Tragg from a distance, shaking his head in displeasure.

Still he wasn't going to let anything destroy this amazing day.... He was out of jail...For now , that was amazing enough..



II-

The Bridge Building..



"We come all the way down here?  To the riverfront to get away from Tragg?" Laughed James Bomer.

"You'll see this was a good move." said Beverly..
"Yes, you will, trust us." said Olivia.
''And the food is good too, They have some excellent cooks."said Nelson..
"And he ought to know." joked Josie.
"You'll get to meet my husband....He works here." said Bresha.


He was amazed at the size of the cafeteria.....Located on the 10th floor.. We introduced James to our cousin, Kayla and her husband, Ray, our other neighbors, Dabnis and Jazzy Coley, Jessica and Chip Burrows, who he had met before through Alvin, but did not know where they worked and Bresha's husband, Tony..

"You've represented some of my favorite singers and rappers over the years."said Kayla..
''Yeah like Alan XO." said Ray , who did not know Alan XO was gay.
"I remember him, Hard core street rapper." said Dabnis.
"That was the rumor." joked Jazzy, who knew Alan XO was Gay.  
''Hola Jimmy."said Jessica with a smile.
"You just can't stay out of trouble can you?" joked Chip.

They knew him.
"Pleased to meet you...My wife told me she was defending you." said Tony.


''So your cousin and her husband, also attorneys  and these other guys here all live on your street and work here in this building? Wowwwwww!!!" he said..

He was blown away when our other neighbors, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Keith and Beatrice Jones,Sofia and Kahlil Ahmed, Jade Lee and officer manager, Virginia Shaw arrived for brunch.
"Heyy Liv guys."said Yvette.
"Glad you could join us."said Keith Jones.
"They had an arraignment.. You know Lt. Tragg is probably unhinged about the result.."said Bee Bee.
''When is he not unhinged?" said Sofia.
''Well unhinged or not.. He's the reason we are all together and here.."said Kahlil..
"Yeah how about that?" said Jade.

"I like this more relaxed enviroment anyway."said Virginia.

"I remember them, the other part of the dream team Alvin put together to defend Tanya.. They're your neighbors too? And they work in this building?" asked James.

''Sure do...All the attorneys Lt. Tragg hates.. We work far from his jurisdiction.. "said Beverly..

"And the coolest thing is.. He has no idea they all work here...So we are all allowed to eat here in peace without his whining and argumentive nature."said Josie.


"So let's all get some food..." I said.

"I'm with that." said Nelson.

"Yeah me too!" said James.
"I figured you would be." said Olivia with a smile.
"I know your husband is.." laughed  Beverly...
"Girrrrrrl Food and Me are his two favorite things in life."laughed Beverly...

Bresha and Tony were kissing like two teenagers...
As the food came out and all of us sat down to eat...










Pancakes, Sausage, Hash Browns, Eggs to order, Orange Juice and Coffee.


While that was going on , Another conversation was going on at Sam Mother's Diner, across town-

''So You used to be a cop eh?"said Lt. Tragg to Bert Parker, who was going to be a witness in the Bomer Murder trial for the prosecution.

"Yeah, I was a cop in Bayside..A seargent..One night I busted up a party of lawyers...big muckety mucks...I had reason to believe that there was drug activity and underage drinking going on..This spade 
P.I. who was there with his wife, who was a big time attorney shot off at the mouth and so I sapped him, knocked his ass out.. He sued the city and the Feds charged me with violating his civil rights...We didn't find any drugs and there was no underage drinking...All these lawyers who were at the party testified against me.. I got fired and I did two years in Federal Prison.. When I got out...My fiance had married someone else and I was unemployable..

I got this gig in Philadelphia.  I am Head of Security for that Condo in "Gay town"


I hate living amongst those kind, but I get to live in a condo for free, I get paid to manage the security there..." said Bert Parker.

''I hear ya man." said Lt. Tragg.


A FEW HOURS LATER-

We were all back at our Office/Duplex...

"Olivia, I swear I didn't kill Carlton...I wouldn't have.. I liked him I was sexually attracted to him..We had flirted with each other for awhile..I came over there early in the morning..We made love until noon , I fell asleep..I didn't hear any shots or any glass breaking..I woke up and Carlton was bloody and slumped over in the shower...That's the truth.." said James.
"There is a witness who claims he heard arguing and a loud thump and gunshots."said Olivia.
"He must be mistaken about the gunshots...The killer used a silencer." said Beverly..
"We're going back to the crime scene.. I suggest you register yourself into a hotel, using your own name." I said.
"I know why you're suggesting that...but I think I'll feel more comfortable sleeping in my own bed." said James.

"Okay suit yourself, but keep a low profile ...This is a Portal..We will give you daily updates on the status of the trial and our strategy..."said Nelson.


''Do not call our personal phones or our business phones.. This is a burner phone.. If you need to contact us..You call this number..and this number only.." said Josie.

"You guys don't take any chances do you?" James laughed..

''That's why we usually come out on top."said Bresha, so proud to be part of us.


"Have you heard from Alvin?" asked James..

"No, Not even a text." said Olivia.

"He's probably waiting at home for you with a nice warm bath drawn.." said Beverly.

III-


LATER THAT DAY...
We went to the crime scene.. The Lofts where the murder took place.. Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bree came along... They were bored and didn't have anything else  to do...I was glad they all came along..
"You know , except for the unmade bed, this place is very immaculate... Not a dirty dish in the sink." observed Olivia..
"These bed sheets and pillow cases match and they are gorgeous..." exclaimed Beverly..
"It's so cold in here...and antiseceptic... No wonder CSI didn't find anything in here but the victims prints and DNA.."said Nelson..
''And of course our client." said Josie.

"The killer didn't leave any footprints outside the door or inside here.."observed Bresha.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY CRIME SCENE?" bellowed Lt. Tragg.
Bert Parker stood behind him... He recognized us...

"Heyyyyy don't I know you guys?" he asked..He recognized Olivia , Beverly and me.. He didn't know Nelson, Josie or Bresha.

"Lt. Tragg, will wonders never cease...You're actually recanvassing a crime scene.. I know it's going to rain tonight." said Beverly...
Josie passed him a piece of paper.

"What the hell is this?" he asked.
"This is a court order...Signed by Judge Tad Thornton allowing us to be here and observe the crime scene..." said Olivia.

Bert Parker smirked...

"Something Funny Officer Parker? Oh that's right...No Police force would hire an ex jailbird like you would they ?" I said.... It was all I could do not to knock his lights out.. How well I remembered..

SPRING 2015-








The house was beautiful...Perhaps a house like this was in Olivia and I's immediate future one day...We had talked about buying a stand alone house one day...And even Beverly had talked to us about purchasing a house of her own eventually...We would always be partners in the firm..but we didn't expect to always live in such close proximity of each other.

I'm Donnie Ray Alexander. Private Investigator....I work for my wife...Attorney ,Olivia Bennet-Alexander...



We were at the house warming party of Attorney Thomas Armstrong...a good friend and former colleguge of Olivia...They had worked together at the same law firm for years...We were outside of Bayside Township,Pennsylvania...a suburb of Philadelphia...We were in a tony mostly white section called Bayside Heights....It was beautiful...


Now he ,just like she had left...Olivia had started her own firm...Thomas had switched to another firm and quickly made partner...It didn't hurt that he had married the senior partner's daughter, Elizabeth, who was also an Attorney...
They both had done well for themselves....and they hosted this gala event and invited all of their friends..
I scanned the mostly African-American crowd...I smiled and mused to myself..."These can't all be just his friends..." I thought smiling...

After meeting and talking to his wife,Elizabeth or Lizzy as she preferred to be called..I understood that these people could very well be hers too...I don't know where she grew up...but I could bet it wasn't the inner city or mean streets of Philadelphia...Yet half of these people were her friends...and if you closed your eyes and talked to her...You would swear you were talking to a black woman...and not a blonde haired blue eyed white woman...


She was cool with me...

I scanned the room...Beverly and Nelson were standing in the corner talking a little bit and stopping every now and then to kiss..




Those two were something....


Millionaire playboy, Rollie Rollerson arrived ,uncharactoristically alone...with no date...He was congratulating Attorney Celeste Tate and her fiance and our former client, Soloman Foster on their engagement and upcoming new edition...Celeste was just starting to show...

I had never seen Soloman so happy in the entire short time I'd known him...He finally looked like he was at peace...

Thomas passed my wife a drink and smiled..

"We did alright for ourselves huh Livy?" he said.



"YOU sure did...Married, got this beautiful home...Made partner..."she said and toasted him....

"Look at you Livy, You are more than partner...You're the firm....I've been seeing you on the news from time to time...You've been reppin some very heavy hitters....and makin waves...I mean wow!"said Thomas..

"Ahhhhh, I do alright..." she said laughing...

They both laughed....

"And you got married again too...I'm happy for you....That knucklehead you were married to before used to make my skin crawl..He was so full of himself...What is he doing now anyway?" asked Tommy.



"Who knows? and who cares? Probably somewhere broke." said Olivia..At any rate..I got a winner now and I'd better stop neglecting him before he leaves me." she laughed...and walked toward me..

"Leave you? I'm afraid you're stuck with me babes..." I said..

"Good to know.."said Olivia ,who took me by the arm and hugged me...."Cause you're stuck with me too honey."she said.


The party was going on...A good time was being had by everyone.....This wasn't Josies on a Friday night, but it was still a good time being had...There was plenty of good food and drink....and great music being pumped over an iPod dock unit...

I was surprised that anybody heard the doorbell ring....

It was the police!!!


Two policemen to be exact....





One officer was young...about 25...Blonde haired...Blue eyed..He had that rookie look about him....The one with him looked even younger, .had a high and tight marine haircut and carried himself with a bit of arrogant swagger....He reminded me of Officer,Bart Snark...The idiot we had put in jail in Dallas for murder last year and even more of Detective Bobby Grandon...That idiot detective and son of my former Lieutenant in New Orleans who botched up my father's murder trial and came close to sending my dad to jail for a crime he didn't committ,before Olivia,Bev and I and a pretty decent detective named Baptiste intervened and set things right...

Just looking at this guy gave me the image of the very types of cops that turned many of my people against the police force...The very type of cop I tried to not only distance myself from when I was a cop...but who I tried to be exactly the opposite of...


Elizabeth Armstrong came to the door...

"Is there a problem officer?" she asked...




He looked at her funny and then looked at all of the mostly African-American faces and then asked..

"Are you alright mam?" he said.

"Yes...why wouldn't I be?" she asked..




"UH...ruh..You live here?" he asked..




"Yes...Me and my husband just moved in last week..We were having a house warming party and we invited some of our friends over.."she said..




"Friends? You guys from Philly?" he asked.




"Yes..." she said...

Just then her husband,Thomas Armstrong walked up to the door...


"Is there a problem officer?" he asked..




"Who are you?" he asked..




"I'm the homeowner..."said Thomas...




"YOU?  You're her husband?" he asked incredulous...




"Yes...Is there a problem?" asked Thomas...




''So these are your friends?" he asked.

"They are our friends...I went to school with some of them...College....and some of them we both worked with...Some are former clients."said Elizabeth.....


''Clients???...You a lawyer or somethin?"he asked...




"We both are...My husband and I work for my father's law firm..." she said..




He laughed and shook his head...

"So most of these people here are ex-cons right?" he said laughing...

His partner looked uncomfortable..


"Bert...Come on man...That aint cool....There's no problem here...Come on let's go."he said.




"Shut up....I'm the lead dog here..." said Bert...

"You know I resent what you're implying...Most of these people are professionals...There is Rollie Rollerson,Millionaire entrpreneur over there...Olivia Bennett-Alexander, an attorney, Soloman Foster, an Attorney, Celeste Tate, an attorney...There are no felons here...The majority of these people here are professionals..."said Thomas..



Officer Bert Parker snarled...

"Well La dee dahhhh..." he said as he  he scanned the room...








The average person in this room made more than his annual salary easily....




''Well let me in...I want to make sure there is no under age drinking goin on in here..."he said.


"Oh My God, Are you for real?" said Elizabeth.


"Sir there is no underage drinking going on in here...The youngest person in here is about 27 or 28..We are all adults...There are a half dozen attorneys in here...We are quite aware of the law sir."said Thomas..




"Get out of my way and let me in."said Officer Bert Parker....




Samuel blocked him....

"You are going to have to produce a search warrant for that....I didn't invite you into my house...Now there is nothing illegal going on...Just some friends celebrating our new home with us..."said Thomas...

"Some of them might have warrants on them.."snarled Officer Bert Parker...

"Then produce a search warrant, produce probable cause and then you may enter...Other than that...I'm going to have to ask you to leave..."he insisted...




He looked at Elizabeth..


"Now look sugar britches...except for your choice of husband...you otherwise seem like a sensible gal...Explain to your husband that I'm loosing patience and that he'd better let me in."he said.

"Oh My God...You are incredible!!!!!!....What is your badge number?" she said..

He covered it up.....

Olivia, Bev ,Nelson and I were at the door at this point..



"You know good and damn well you can't do that..."I said.

He looked at me...




''Who the hell are you? Another fancy pants lawyer?" he said.


"As a matter of fact....I am not...I'm a P.I.  but I used to be a cop...I was a Homicide Detective...I know the drill...You don't have a search warrant, you have no probable cause and you don't even have a complaint...Half of the neighbors are in here at this party...Now there is nobody here younger than 27..There is no drugs or underage drinking going on....You really need to go."I said staring him down...

His partner grabbed his arm...




"Bert...Bert...They aren't causing any trouble...It's just a housewarming party..Leave em alone, come on."he said...




Bert Parker ignored them....

"Ex-cop eh?  You don't tell me what to do...P.I. and anyway...I'm not talking to you..."he snarled.



"I know your name is Bert...Bert Parker..Can't be too many more people in this town with that name...I'm going to call the precinct right now and file a complaint.."said Thomas...




"THE HELL YOU ARE !" snarled Officer Bert Parker, who pulled out a taser and zapped Thomas...

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed as he fell backwards...



I immediately lunged for Bert  Parker trying to take the taser out his fat stubby hands...He hit me in the head with a sap and then tasered me also...

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed.....and then I began to fall backwards on the grass...

People began screaming....


"Donnie Ray...Donnie Ray....Somebody call an ambulance!!!...Oh my god!!!...Donnie Rayyyyyy!"she cried...


Everything seemed like slow motion....I fell to the ground....I remember Olivia cradling my head...

''Auntay...He's gonna be alright...Auntayyyy...Isn't he going to be alright??.."screamed Beverly who was crying hysterically and helping her aunt to hold my head.....



."Ohhh man..I saw the whole thing...Olivia...We gonna sue this township....When we get through...This bama ass cop aint gone own  a damn pair of drawers.."said Soloman Foster...

"Livy....Livy...Get him to a couch...Get him some water..." yelled Celeste...




"Couch my ass!!!...Both Mister fancy pants lawyer over here and ex-cop turned P.I. are both under arrest..for assaulting an officer and obstruction of justice and all you sambo lawyers can eat it.!!!..Aint none of your fancy smancy titles gonna help you in this town...EAT IT BITCHES!"he yelled...

By now the crowd was getting unruly....A hail of bottles and beer cans went flying their way....

"Heyyy..Heyyy...what are you guys doin? Eddie call for back up...We got a situation here."yelled Bert...




"Bert...Bert what have you done?  You started  this...They didn't do anything to you!!!...Come on let's get out of here before you start a race riot!!"screamed his partner...as a bottle sailed past his head..




"SHUT UPPPPPP! YOUR JOB IS TO BACK YOUR PARTNER!!! NOW IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT..YOU DON'T BELONG ON THIS POLICE FORCE!!!!"all you sambo lawyers can eat it.!!!..Aint none of your fancy smancy titles gonna help you in this town...EAT IT BITCHES! EAT IT!!!"yelled Officer Bert Parker..as his partner pulled him inside the patrol car and they pulled off as a crowd of people gathered in the street and began shouting and throwing bottles at their retreating patrol car..


"Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God...My husband!!!!...What have you done?" screamed Elizabeth cradling Thomas's head...

Thomas was unconscious...I was losing consciousness...




"You shoulda married a white man!!!...What is a nice good lookin woman like you doing with this guy? SAMBO SPADE?? HUHHH??  I tried to talk to you in the market the other day and you ignored me...Looked at me like I wasn't good enough!!! NOW...Who isn't good enough NOW??HUHHH???WHO ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH NOWWW??? " yelled Officer Bert Parker..




''Bert..Is this what this is about? Some chick ? Some chick gave you a boner and you're takin it out on her and her friends?" yelled his partner..




"I'm tired of chicks TURNIN ME DOWN...I'M DAMN SICK OF IT!  "yelled Bert Parker...as their patrol car pulled off...

I wanted to ring his fat red neck...but I was too weak and I was already losing consciousness....The entire world was spinning...spinning out of control.....






"You're no longer a cop..You can't hide behind your badge or gun or taser or sap...Isn't that your choice of weapon Parker?...Now I can put you through the gotdamn wall." I growled..

"Easy Donnie Ray, he's not worth it.." said Nelson getting in between us.

"I remember you now...YOU RACIST SCUMBAG!!" said an angry Beverly...

"That's okay Bert...We were coming to see you too!  We brought something for you...It's called a subpoena, for you!! bedtime reading..." said Olivia slapping a subpoena in his hands..


"HEYYY WHAT IS THIS?" he asked.
"That means we can call you as a hostile witness...You're a prosecution witness, but you're also our witness too!" said Josie.


"Knock it off, Knock it off Are you finished with this crime scene."said Lt. Tragg..




who had seen Nelson, Bresha and Beverly snapping photos from several different angles of everything..



and Josie and I taking measurements and writing things down.

"Yes , we've got all we need , come on guys.Let's go home." said Olivia.


IV-

We all returned home..


Beverly, Josie and Bresha did what they were excellent at, Research of laws, past cases, predicates.
They read every deposition and the one witness statement.
in our law library.



Nelson and Olivia studied the full jury pool... I had gotten them the information they needed  and they studied each juror and decide which juror would be best for this type of jury and what trial strategy they would use.


I had the autopsy report, the tox report and the crime scene photos and reports...

"This killing occurred pretty fast and the police were notified almost immediately...The body was still warm when they got there, the gun with the silencer was there... Almost nobody we interviewed heard a thing, no argument and no thump, certainly no gunshots...Only that son of a bitch Parker heard all of that.  No way he heard gunshots if the killer used  a silencer...He's obviously lying...He wouldn't have heard a thump in the shower or any glass breaking. either." I said.

"He's definitely lying, but why?" asked Olivia.

"That's what we have to ask him in court." said Nelson.

The doorbell rang..
''Well Look, it's all of our menfolks, Hi Guys." said Alfreda.
"Hi Ms. Alfreda." said Tony.
"Hi Ms. Alfreda." said Paris.
"Ms Alfreddda...don't you look luscious today" joked her fiance, Rockland Cambridge..


He pulled her towards him and gave her a slow, soft kiss in the doorway, while the other two walked past them.
"Hey Guys, Josie, Bresha...You all can go on home..We are done today.. I'll see you tomorrow." said Olivia.

"See you guys tomorrow." said Josie
Holding hands, she and Paris walked across the street to their house..




''See You guys tomorrow."said Bresha.
She and Tony , holding hands walked down the street to their home.


Beverly hugged Olivia and kissed me on the cheek..

"See you guys in the morning, love you!"she said.
"Yeah see you guys" said Nelson as they retreated upstairs.
''Good Night  Liv." said Alfreda
"Yeah goodnight." said Rockland.


They retreated to the sub-basement apartment in our building.



which left Olivia and I kissing passionately in the conference room.



We eventually made it upstairs to our bedroom.

"My panties and bra are matching tonight." Olivia whispered to me..

"Ummm, good to know." I moaned.

"Ummmm." I moaned and smiled raffishly.


"I'd better help you get all of that out of those boxers." she laughed as I hurriedly undressed..

"OHHH MY LORD, LOOK AT YOU! OUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

Olivia was both Horny and a little ambivalent, I suspected.. So was I.

We had been kissing for a long time...Finally she said -"Make sure the door is locked and cut the light off."

I locked the door and  dimmed the lights.





I eagerly unhooked her bra , and slid her panties down...

"Ummmm I like these and they are matching." I said.

"Told you." she whispered.



I pulled her to me and dropped my trousers...Hiked her babydoll up and bent her over the sink..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned as I entered her.. "You've been wanting to do this all day haven't you?" she said.

"Yesssssssss!" I moaned as we went at it hard for about  AN HOUR!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  I CAN TELL...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I'VE WANTED YOU TO DO IT TO ME TOOO! OUUUUUUU!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUU!!" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU " said Olivia.  "UMMMMMMM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she hollered..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned.

I was near delirium!



"YES.....YES....YESSSSSSS..OHHH YESSSSSS! GIVE IT TO ME!!! YESSSSS , GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!" Olivia demanded as we wound up on the living room floor for  TWO HOURS....really going at it...I did my best to oblige her..


I lifted her petite body up and began long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMM...OHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..gasping for breath... Another TWO HOURS passed by..This was the ride of my life...I didn't know if I was coming or going..She was still so soft, so wet, smelled so good...Kissed me soooo softly....

I put her down, she leaned into me..We had stopped to catch our breath...

"WOW!! ,Let's get in the bed..!" she laughed..

She took me by the hand and led me  into our bedroom where we undressed..

We sat on the side of the bed, kissing, while she moved up and down on me..

"Ummmmmmmmmm you feel so gooood!" she exclaimed in between butter soft kisses..

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH, SO DO YOUU!" I moaned.
and then for the next EIGHT TO NINE  HOURS, we were in bed ,making slow, sweet love..

Falling asleep in each others arms.



All wasn't as good for our client, James Bomer.. When he returned to the condo he shared with Alvin Davis, he found all of Alvin's things gone! Completely!


He called his business phone and his private phone...both phones went to voicemail.

He called him from the burner phone we had given him. That call went to voicemail.


He walked over to a popular restaurant he and Alvin Attended and he saw Alvin..


staring lovingly into the eyes of


Charles Patrick, an attorney for the LGBTQ civil rights office, who had long flirted with Alvin...

He was shocked and heartbroken!

(TO BE CONTINUED)



7 comments:

Toni said...

Another good installment Keith.

Angie B. said...

Loved this title...The ending fits..

Sunflower said...

Excellent!

Brenda said...

Loving this story.

Lisa said...

I've been away for awhile.. I've binge read a lot of the stories here and in "Ventures"
Still writing great stories Keith.

Halo said...

Loved this title and this story.

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE ROOFTOP!