Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Love and Irony

Jetty woke up and shaved and showered about an hour before Virginia's alarm went off on her phone..he woke her up and got her into the shower,,, While she was showering, He called Yvette and all of us and told us not to stop in the cafeteria at work, that he was bringing breakfast from Cakeman Raven's Bakery..

He was as good as his word.. He drove Virginia to work today, feeling guilty about keeping her up all night on a work night, screwing her senseless,, He stopped by Cakeman Raven's Bakery..

They got to work before we arrived so when we arrived.

We had an assortment of bagels and spreads
Doughnuts and Hot Coffee
Pastries
Hot Coffee

 and Orange Juice..waiting for us..


Ms. Yvette was astounded...We all were..We loved Cakeman Raven's Bakery...
"Ohhh Thank you Jetty, Virginia.." she said , all smiles..
"WOWWWWWWw Look at this." I said.
"Mmmmmmmm Delish!" said Bee Bee
"Just what the Doctor ordered." Sofia said in Spanish..
"I love it when you speak spanish mamasita.."said Kahlil, nibbling on her ear as she giggled..
"This is so much." said Jade.

''Can we invite friends to help us eat all of this?" asked Yvette.
"Sure, Sure." said Jetty.

And within minutes, Jazzy, Dabnis, Tony Billips, Kayla, Ray, Jessica, Chip and ADA Karen Page 
all joined us in our conference room for bagels, doughnuts, pastries, coffee and orange juice.


"Ohhhh Thank You Yvette, this is such a treat." said Jazzy.
"MAN! Cakeman Raven, best Bakery in this area."said Dabnis munching on a pastry.
"So I've been told." said Tony Billips, who had met all of us through his wife, Bresha and had wound up liking us as much as she did.. He was glad to be working in this building with all of us and living on the same street as all of us.
"Ummmmmm this is delish." said Kayla.
"Like you baby...ummmmmmmmm." said her husband, Ray...
"Ummmmmmmm Mucho Gracias." said Jessica Sanchez-Burrows, sitting on her husband Chip's lap..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.. He didn't know if it was because the doughnuts were so good or he was enthralled with his wife...
"Thanks for the invite Yvette." said Karen..

"I'd like to take credit...but Jetty Dukes deserves all of the credit for this.. He bought us all of this.."said Yvette as everyone whistled and clapped..
''Awww it was nothin folks...Just my way way of saying thank you for taking care of my girl here and making her feel welcome..


"Jetty please." said Virginia, a little embarrassed at being put on the spot... We all cheered and whistled.

We devoured everything....

"I'll see you later baby.."he said...
"Okay." she whispered..

He kissed her passionately and quietly left...

Ms. Virginia cleaned up the tray and the conference room table..

Yvette smiled and whispered in her ear...

"What did you do to him last night? Swing from the chandelier?  New super sexy lingerie?? You did something..Jetty is in love.. I've never seen him like this before." laughed Yvette..

''You know what Yvette? Honestly??...I feel weird saying this..but...but..I'm in love too!  Never thought I'd fall so quickly...but he's got me...He gets me... He gives me my space, he's not all up under me.. He's considerate, like this morning..He kept me up all night...Got me drunk...I could have overslept, but he woke me up, got me in the shower, drove me to work so I wouldn't be late and then bribed you all with that order from Cakeman Raven's Bakery.."said Virginia.

"Awwww I think it's sweet that the man loves you so much." said Yvette.



II-

At a tony rooftop bar... Attorney Brenda Jordan and Henry Lott Sr. were enjoying drinks and enjoying the balmy summer weather.
''So.. You win the Townhouse by default..with your wife's death.. Olivia and Beverly and company have dropped the suit altogether..What are you going to do now?" asked Brenda Jordan.
''Sell it..Find me a realtor and put it up for sale.. I think I'll be moving back to the Chicago Area.." said Henry Lott.

He was sweating profusely and he poured himself a pitcher of water...


Their Martinis arrived...


He ran one of his cold wet hands up under her dress, feeling her legs and softly attempting to slip her panties down and off right there in the restaurant..
Brenda couldn't believe his sheer audacity... She swiftly and firmly removed his hands..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu, what are you doing?" she asked.
"I'm makin a move baby...you like that?" he asked, smiling sheepishly..
''Actually, I DON'T! CUT IT OUT!" she said and removed his hands.

"I'm uh moving back to Chicago....How would you like to come work for me, solely Brenda?" he asked...His face as red as a beet and his grubby little hand once again up her skirt, rubbing her legs..
She removed his hands again..

"I'm flattered ,but no...I'm a Philly girl now!.. My whole life is here...Plus I like my independence..MY ABILITY TO SAY NO!" she said firmly and removed his hands yet again!
"You sure Brenda?  I could offer a lot.. A House, a new car.. " he said.

"I'm sure you could...but I like my life the way it is..Me, doing for self.." she said..

She looked up and she saw Arthur Tragg, Lieutenant of Homicide walking her way...

"HENRY LOTT SR. YOU ARE A HARD MAN TO FIND!!  BUT WE'VE FOUND YOU!!!" said Lt. Tragg, Eddie, hook him up.!" he said.
"Henry Aloicious Lott Sr, You are under arrest for the murder of your wife... Brenda Reid Lott, You have the right to remain silent...Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..You have the right to an attorney, if you can't afford one, one will be provided for you...Do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you?" asked Sgt. Eddie Brice.

"Yes...but I don't understand...I -I didn't kill my wife, I didn't.." he said.
He was handcuffed...


and walked out by a tactical squad as patrons looked on..


"Henry don't say anything...I'll be down.." said Brenda.. She smiled, She looked at Lt. Tragg.
''Always over dramatic Arthur...Did you really need a tactical squad to take down one man? " asked Attorney Jordan.

"He's a murder suspect.You never know the level of danger you could be in... Uh hey, You could be safe with me tonight.. how about it? Two nice juicy steaks, Drinks, Quiet conversation..." he whispered in her ear...running his hand up her dress and palming her butt...


She removed his hands...and eased out of his embrace..

"Cool it lover boy. That sounds nice...but I've got to go over some briefs.." she said,



Of course we were far from this scene halfway across town...


It was a slow week...we had finished all of our cases..




Bee Bee was in my office with the door closed, Sitting on my lap and kissing me.....




Kahlil and Tony had brought a change of clothing and had worked out in the gym and showered and changed and were on their way t back to their offices..


Sofia and Yvette were in the Law Library/Conference room..

actually working..looking over the deposition of another case...



One of our partners, Mike Pratt walked in the office..

"Hello Virginia.. Is the Boss Lady around?" he asked.


''She's in the conference room...I'll get her for you." said Virginia.

Yvette was in her office within minutes..
"Hi Michael...To what do I owe this visit?" she asked.

"I have a client...Henry Lott Sr.  A very wealthy client. He's gotten himself in a bit of trouble..The bad kind of trouble.. He's been accused of killing his wife..Like I said, He's a wealthy client.. He was uh recently fighting a legal battle with said wife for the posssesion of a Townhouse he had put her into...She was kind of like a side piece...then he married her..gave her a car, the townhouse, the works..She was an attorney... Yesterday somebody shot her to death...he swears it wasn't him...I believe him...Look he's a womanizer and a bit of a prick, but he's no killer.." said Mike Pratt..

"And he pays our firm a big retainer." said Ms. Yvette.

Mike Pratt laughed.. "You cut to the chase well." he said.  "One of our newer attorneys, Your friend, Brenda Jordan was representing him in his fight to regain that Townhouse.. She and an Arthur Trout and independent attorney 


were going up against your friends and Neighbors Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West and company...







but with Mrs. Reid -Lott's tragic and untimely death...I believe they have naturally dropped their suit and moved on...



"Like I said..She called me and I said I'd ask you and your team to intervene..Will you do that for me Yvette?" asked Mike Pratt,

''Sure...I'll round the guys up and we'll head to Central Booking this afternoon." said Yvette.


"Thanks Vettie...I owe you a favor." he laughed..
"You owe me two favors, but who's counting?" laughed Yvette.

Mike Pratt laughed out loud as he left.

"See ya Ms. Virginia." he said.



''See ya." she said.  Ms. Yvette's door was open and she had heard enough of the conversation to know that Henry Lott Sr. ,once her benefactor, once her lover had gotten himself arrested and accused of killing Mrs. Brenda Reid -Lott, the woman who had replaced her in his heart and his bed...She laughed at the irony of it all...


III-


The "Fishbowl" The nickname the detectives gave the interrogation room.. The room was hot and smelled like cigarette smoke, underarm odor, sweaty socks and vomit....

Lt. Tragg was grilling Henry Lott Sr. for close to TWO HOURS....and getting nowhere. Henry Lott exercised his right to remain silent..
He did speak once.. "Whoooooooooooo this place stinks....Some Pine Sol wouldn't hurt...How do you stand it in here...?" he asked..

This infuriated Lt. Tragg...


Brenda Jordan walked in...

She took a breath...

"Ewwwwwwww, this place was smelling decent for awhile..but I see that ship has sailed.." she said.


"I'd know where I'd like to sail MY SHIP!.." he whispered in her ear and smiled sheepishly.


She smiled.. "Can we have the room now Lieutenant?" she said, ignoring his come on completely.


''Sure. YOU CAN HAVE ALMOST ANYTHING YOU WANT!" he said, smiling as he walked out and closed the door.

"Brenda ,I'm a lot of things, but I'm no killer...I didn't kill my wife..." he protested..


"I believe you  Henry . I'm not a defense attorney...I don't try criminal cases.."said Brenda.


"WHAT AM I GONNA DO?'' he asked..



"I got you some attorneys from my firm who specialize in criminal defense cases..They are brilliant trial attorneys.." she said.. "Here are the dossiers on them." she said and spread the dossiers out on the table for him to look at.

 
KEITH JONES-

Born in Philadelphia PA. 

Mother, Nancy Jones, Court Stenographer

Father, Judge Keith Morrison

Graduated from West Catholic High School

B.A. Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Howard University

J.D.- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French, German

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware ,New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Beatrice Evans



BEATRICE LYNN EVANS -JONES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy ,Pre Law- Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Deleware, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey /Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Keith Jones

SOFIA CARMELITA GARCIA-AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Kahlil Ahmed...

KAHLIL ABDUL AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School

BA.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Temple University

JD- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Speaks Arabic languages fluently, fluent in German and Russian.

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Sofia Garcia




YVETTE DENISE JONES-LOCKWOOD

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from North Catholic High School

BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Lasalle University

JD -University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware , New York, Texas, California.

Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Managing Partner- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to District Attorney Investigator-Gary Lockwood.



He smiled..

"I was in their office yesterday... Your firm has a shadow office, a satellite office.. I was in it..I saw them yesterday." he remarked.. 

He seemed to be very happy about the choice.

"If I may ask...What were you doing in their office yesterday? " asked Brenda.


"Their present office manager, Virginia Shaw, used to be a big time Attorney a few years back...before that she was my lover, my concubine..." he said with no shame..

She immediately thought.. ''What a sexist Prick." 


"I saw her in Curleys..She was with a lot of people...I couldn't talk to her.. I found out where she was working and I went to talk to her." said Henry Lott.

''So you saw her..She gave you a boner and you followed her to work huh?" said Brenda.. 'Well you may see a lot more of her now that they'll be repping you..." said Brenda as we walked in .."The Irony of it all. Here they come now..

"Hello Mr. Lott, I'm Attorney Keith Jones." I said.
"I'm his wife, Attorney Beatrice Jones." said Bee Bee.
"I'm Attorney Sofia Garcia-Ahmed." said Sofia.
"And I'm her husband, Attorney Kahlil Ahmed."said Kahlil.
"I'm Jade Lee-Ho...I'm an investigator." said Jade..

''And I'm Yvette Jones -Lockwood, Managing Partner and Lead Attorney." said Yvette, "We will be representing you... You are to say nothing else to anyone and I mean anyone about your case.. We have found a Judge and we will have you arraigned tomorrow morning." said Ms. Yvette.


He smiled...He was quite pleased with his new legal team....and the prospect of seeing Virginia again..

"Thank You Brenda.." he said.
''Don't Mention it." she said.


Lt. Tragg angrilly stared at us from outside..

"WHYYYY? WHYYYYY?? WHYYYYYYYYYYY?" he screamed and stomped his foot.


IV-



Virginia's doorbell rang..It was Judge Jetty Dukes.


"I came with food..." he said with a smile..


He had Chinese take out.. No Beer, No Drugs..

"From Chinese Bob's ?" she asked.
"Of course...Only the best." he said..

They kissed passionately...She felt the hard bulge in his trousers... This man is always horny she thought to herself and smiled..

They sat down and ate the food.. They were both quite hungry..

After they finished eating, Virginia sat on Jetty's lap...He was so hard at ths point, she had to steady herself..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu girl, I was uh gonna go on home tonight, let you get some uh sleep." he said.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no you're not." she whispered.. She kissed him slowly and softly..
His left leg began shaking wildly..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm calm down Jetty...Calm down, it's alright..." she cooed and unzippered his trousers.. 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she remarked and began softly fondling him..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWD!" he moaned..

He reached up under her skirt...and slipped her panties off..


"OHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWW!" he moaned..

"Come on, it's eight thirty....let's go to bed.." she whispered
She kissed him passionately....
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD! THAT'S A THAT'S A GOOD IDEA...OUUUUU" he moaned..
She giggled..."You are sooo horny.. Stop being so obvious that you want to screw my brains out,," she laughed.
They undressed and got into her bed...and soon were engulfed in each others butter soft and slow passionate kisses, while Virginia rode Jetty, nearly delirious at this point on the side of the bed..
and later on top of the bed..
She had at least two orgasms......

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JETTTY!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed loudly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRRRRRRL, WHAT YOU SAY?" he moaned loudly.
as they quietly made sweet and slow love...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS quietly slipped by....before Jetty climaxed harder than he had in a few weeks...



Virginia fell asleep on his chest and he cupped her behind with both of his hands..

"Ummmmmmmm this is mine. ALL MINE!" he moaned..

"Yes it is baby...it's yours" she cooed just before she dozed off to sleep.


She couldn't be any more happier than she was tonight!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: