Monday, June 13, 2022

The Second Mrs. Lott

SATURDAY AFTERNOON-

Bee Bee and Sofia were over Ms. Virginia's apartment this Saturday Afternoon..They were helping her put new bedsheets and pillowcases on her bed and gather up some old things she was putting in a box to throw away.
 


''When is the last time you've been home Ms. Virginia? Chicago?" asked Bee Bee.
"Oh it's been years..about 10 or 11 years.."said Virginia Shaw.
''Don't you have family there? Friends?" asked Sofia.
She and Bee Bee had lived in this very same apartment for a few years after they graduated law school..

''My mother and father are both dead and I'm an only child.. I didn't have any close friends...And practically all of my friends from college and law school have moved on to other cities themselves.

This is the third city I've lived in..and I find I like it the best...I have friends here, All of you guys...For the first time in my life, I feel like I have a home too...A real home here in Philly." said Ms. Virginia, smiling. I lost my license to practice...My law career, but I gained good friends, a secure job and..and.." she said.

"A MAN!" laughed Bee Bee devilishly...
''Si,A MAN!" laughed Sofia.
"Yes I can't forget that."laughed Ms. Virginia slyly..


Thinking about her present man, Judge Jetty Dukes, an older man, 11 years her senior.. who was totally enthralled with her.. Had been for a few years and who had worked behind the scenes to get her paroled from prison..






and who was over her apartment five out of seven nights a week making sweet love to her into the early morning hours and making sure she was alright...  He had already given her one of his old cars to drive ,ever since her drivers license had been re-established.. And he dropped by her new job often...



To shoot the breeze with us.. Bee Bee, Myself, Sofia, Kahlil, Jade and of course our boss, Managing Partner, Yvette Jones-Lockwood..






but mostly Ms. Virginia.


We were never really sure how she felt about him..


He sent flowers daily,

but we knew how he felt about her!  He was head over heels in love with her.


They found a photo of a white man, an Older white man....and several photos of him with Ms. Virginia.


''Who is this Ms. Virginia? You sure you want to throw these photos away?" asked Bee Bee.
Virginia's entire mood changed....

"Yes most definitely throw those photos away...That man ruined my life." she said angrily..
"In these photos you two looked quite happy together.. Here is one in Paris by the Eiffel Tower and one in London on the Bridge...and one in Spain at the Bullfights...oh and look, this one is in Venice, Italy...He took you to all of those places?" asked Sofia.
Ms. Virginia sighed....

"Yes, he did... I was his little Black plaything.. He had a wife , a whole wife....And yet here I was traveling around the world with him...sharing his bed...When I look back at that now..I am ashamed...I got caught up in the money and glitz..." she said.



''Ouuu and this one is in Cancun....You think you could still rock that Bikini Ms. Virginia," asked Bee Bee, laughing.

"You know....I'm surprised...but I still have that Bikini and I tried it on about a week ago.. and it still fits..It's naturally just a little bit tight..but it fits...Jetty liked it. In fact , he loved it...Wouldn't let me take it off!" she giggled..


Then she looked at the photo of the sandy haired white man..She knew Bee Bee and Sofia wanted an explanation of who he was...So she gave it to them..


His name is Henry Lott Sr.  He is a very wealthy man... I first caught his eye when I was a Senior at Northwestern University in Evanstan, Illinois.. He contributed money to our university...He was one of the school's largest donors...He was very, very married with a son and a daughter a little older than me...both graduates of the school... His son was just a year ahead of me.. but he had a wandering eye and he and I struck up a conversation and even exchanged numbers...I didn't think anything of it..Just innocent flirting.. When I entered Law school in the fall.. I began to get flowers and expensive perfumes and bottles of wine delivered to my dorm..He would call me.. It was all still kinda innocent..

I graduated and passed the bar..and I began working for the Public Defenders Office in Chicago.. The phone calls continued..so did the flowers and the perfume and other gifts, a Cartier watch, a bracelet...
He put in a good word for me and I was soon working at the D.A.'s office as an Assistant District Attorney..

He bought and paid for me to live in a beautiful townhouse in town.. I was living better than all of the other A.D.A.'s and I knew how to keep it a secret. Wasn't long before he bought me a new car...
I knew now that nothing is free  and soon he began coming over, late at night..wanting sex!



and even though I was wrong...We began a torrid love affair... He kept saying he was going to get a divorce, but he never did.

He asked me to represent him as his personal attorney and soon I quit the D.A.'s office and went to work for him full time.

He moved his family and his operation to the big apple, New York City and I followed him..Another townhouse, another nice car...a nice stipend and we continued our secret love affair. Meeting for hot sex on the weekends late at night. On Holidays, naturally...I was alone.

I don't know if his wife ever found out about me and him..but she did divorce him......and he and I of course moved to Philadelphia PA. afterwords...

We didn't get married or even engaged and I broke it off with him after awhile and moved into my own place..independent of him or so I thought.

I worked as a Public Defender here and then as an Assistant District Attorney and at several private firms..

Bach and Roach where I met Olivia Bennett-Alexander..Actually she and I had met a little earlier than that..We had faced off in court against each other when she was a Public Defender and I was An Assistant District Attorney..At Bach and Roach we actually became colleagues and friends for a little while.




Her niece, Beverly, Her Cousin, Kayla and their friend,  Jasmine Lee Jenkins then all clerked for me when they were in their third year of Law School at Penn and all interned for me after they graduated and passed the bar, shortly before Kayla accepted a job offer in Atlanta and Beverly and Jasmine went to work at the Public Defenders Office with Olivia.

I worked at Smith and Cohen and the Harris Group and ironically enough interviewed for the very law firm we all work at now, McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt, where I met sweet Yvette Jones.


and we became adversaries and later friends just like Olivia and I....I loved them both....I would have been just fine, but Henry Lott Sr. couldn't leave me alone..




He found me...He couldn't leave me alone...He begged me to come back to him...He showered me with flowers and expensive gifts....He said he had to have me..And he put me up in another townhouse, bought me another stylish car and gave me another stipen. I was once again , His personal attorney and plaything...

I was now madly in love with him...I would have killed for that man...In fact, I did! Which is how I wound up disbarred , with a 20 to life sentence and ruined.."said Ms. Virginia.

"He's one of those guys you just would have been better off never knowing huh?" asked Sofia.

"Exactly!  When I got arrested and indicted...I expected him to get me the best legal defense money could buy..He did not...He had my things moved out of the townhouse he bought me and put into storage..He took the car back , which I found out he had leased...It never really was mine...and the worst thing possible..He put another Black female in that townhouse...Brenda Reid, another Attorney and guess what?...He did Marry her..She became the second Mrs. Lott... The whole time I was in prison, He never wrote, never called and never took my calls..It was as if I never existed.. The same man who was in my bed on top of me slobbering and panting and moaning and groaning so many nights now didn't know I existed.. I was in effect, buried. So to hell with him. I haven't seen him in Eight years." said Brenda.

She took all of  the photos ,lit a match to them, burning them up completely and tossing the remains in the sink..

"Good Riddance Right?" said Bee  Bee as she ran water in the sink..
"Right?" said a smiling Sofia.
"You got that right!" said Virginia.

The Doorbell rang....

"That's your husbands girls." said Virginia.

"Heyyyyyyy Ms. Virginia...." I said.

"Wow, does it seem like a whole two years since we left this building?" asked Kahlil..


"I know right?" said Bee Bee.
"I know." sighed Sofia...


"Well, I had a nice time dishing and cleaning up old things with you girls...Thanks for everything and I return you to your husbands... Enjoy the rest of your weekend...I'll see you on Monday." said Ms. Virginia.

''See you Monday." said Bee Bee,
"Yes, see you Monday." said Sofia..
''See you Monday Ms. Virginia." I said.
"See you Monday Ms. Virginia." said Kahlil..

"See ya guys." said Virginia as we all left.. She loved us, she thought we were cute...

She stood at the window of her apartment.. She vowed never ever to become a powerful man's plaything.  She had an apartment of her own in her name...She had a car, though given to her as a gift, had been legally signed over to her and she had a job, working on her own terms... And this time, most important, the man , a retired judge was crazy about her and not just using her..

Henry Lott Sr could go to hell as far as she was concerned. He had lavished her with gifts, jewelry and trips she otherwise would have never been able to afford, but she paid a price, with her body and self respect for everything and had nothing to show for all of it , except her memories..

II-


MONDAY MORNING-


We were having our weekly meeting..


"You've all been so busy lately... It's nice that we are all here together...Mamasita, you and Bee Bee
were busy with that Wrongful Conviction Case a few weeks ago.. Nice close....





Jessica, Chip and ADA Karen Page were quite pleased.... 





"And Olivia said you two girls were such a help in a recent litigation they had....They said you two girls more than held your own..I am so proud of you two.

And Keith, you and Kahlil, really came in handy with that case, Dabnis, Ray and Tony were litigating..







They were quite pleased.....

'"And then Keith, you and Kahlil jumped right back in and helped out Jazzy and Kayla..



"We are really paying our rent in this building laughed Ms. Yvette..


"And the best thing about it all...All of our litigations were done right here in this building...


downstairs in our Ultra-Modern Conference Room." said Kahlil..

''Amen to that...Not one was a criminal case per se...We didn't have to go into town or to court not once.."said Jade..
"No Lt. Tragg for weeks...Everything was done in house..." said Sofia.
"You know, I kind of missed us having a criminal case.. But I didn't miss Lt. Tragg at all.None of us did."said Bee Bee.

''Well knock on wood...We could wind up in court with a criminal case before you know it. Just because you all said that."laughed Ms. Yvette.

"Yeah let's not jinx ourselves.." I laughed...


Meanwhile out in the front of our office, Ms. Virginia had a visitor...


Someone came in with a bouquet of Yellow Roses... Naturally she thought they were from Jetty.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that Jetty." laughed Virginia until the roses were put down and she saw who they were really from..


"Hello Virginia.... I thought I'd never see you again..." came the voice of Henry Lott Sr.

"Is that right? You took my name off the townhouse, you put your new wife in there before my trial and disbarment was over and before I knew it...I was in prison with a life sentence and forgotten about.. No letters . no calls....I think you managed to forget about me and stop thinking about me quite well." said Virginia.


"Virginia...I didn't think I'd ever see you again....I was scared...When I heard you got paroled I was astounded...I didn't think that was possible...Then I was told you were working at a law firm...McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt..I was over the moon...How did you manage that? You are still disbarred aren't you?" asked Henry..


"Yuppper....Paroled or not..I am still disbarred... The Managing Partner here, Attorney Yvette Jones hired me the day of my parole as an Office Manager.. I service her and four other attorneys and an investigator. That's their photos on the wall." said Virginia.

MANAGING PARTNER- YVETTE JONES-LOCKWOOD
ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY- KEITH JONES
ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY- BEATRICE EVANS-JONES
ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY- SOFIA GARCIA-AHMED
ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY- KAHLIL AHMED
INVESTIGATOR-JADE LEE-HO



He looked at the photos... He was surprised that the Managing partner and two of the associate attorneys were African- Americans and one Associate Attorney was Latina and another was Arabic.. with an Asian Investigator,

"Hmmmm a very multi-cultural staff..I imagine you're quite comfortable here.." he remarked.

 

"VERY ! I love it here...We have a Gym and a very nice cafeteria with great food... Couldn't ask for a better work environment." said Virginia.

 

"I thought about you a lot Virginia... I saw you and a lot of people in Curleys a few weeks ago...I couldn't get you off my mind...You had some tight jeans on and.....Oh never mind that...I'm moving back to  Chicago soon...I'd like to take you with me... I could set you up with your own practice there..Wouldn't you like that?" he asked.


"NO!  I like my life here...I like my friends....Not just the people I work with...but my other friends...and I like being in control, not beholden to any man.."said Virginia.


"Check this out...I did my research...You were not disbarred by the State of Illinois...Ever.. There you could still practice law..Argue cases...Make the big bucks you were accustomed to." said Henry Lott Sr.

"How would your wife feel about that Henry?" asked Virginia.

"Uhhh we aren't together anymore ...We divorced about a year ago....







Her lawyers are fighting me for that townhouse...She refuses to give it up..She hired some killers to go after me and with my money, can you believe that? Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West, Nelson East, Josie Boyd, Bresha Billips and Zoey Easter.. I believe they are friends and former contemporaries of yours. I saw you with them and others in Curleys a few weeks ago.

I have two very capable attorneys representing me. Brenda Jordan and Arthur Trout.." he said.






"I'm sure you do....but the bottom line Henry is...I am involved with another man now and it's very serious...and two...I never want to be involved with you again in life..I'm not going to Chicago with you or to the elevator where you're going next...Good Bye!" said Virginia.



She passed him the roses. 

"You can take these." she said.


He looked stunned....He said nothing else.. He quietly left the suite and walked to the elevator.. He felt kind of down....

III-


Inside a tony townhouse ,halfway across town...


Crime Scene Investigators were dusting for prints, looking for DNA and snapping photos of the murder scene.

The victim was a young attractive and well dressed African-American Female..

Deputy Coroner, Dr. Hazel Baylor had on latex gloves and was examining the body...

"I'm saying time of death was about three hours ago.. Cause of death, two gunshot wounds to the chest." she said.

"She was an attorney, but what firm did she work for??... Look at these shoes...Manolo Blahnik...Every pair in her closet and this purse looks like it would cost us both two months salary...Her ID says she is Brenda Reid- Lott...." said Asst. Deputy Coroner,  Dr. Marcy Martin.

"She was Brenda Reid Lott...She was my client....She was involved in a contentious battle with her husband, Henry Lott Sr. for this townhouse..They had recently divorced..He had bought this for her..He was trying to move her out." said Olivia.

"Guess he won't have to now." said her niece, Beverly, also looking at the crime scene.

''Such a shame, she deserved better than this." said Olivia's husband, Donnie Ray.
"He was going to put her out of her home after initially forcing her to sell her home and give up her job when he married her and got her to work for him." said Nelson.
"Yeah...he was probably going to put someone else in here...He was quite the womanizer you know."said Josie.
"Nasty Buzzard." said Bresha.
''While I agree he was all those things." said Attorney Brenda Jordan, who was representing the husband...This was his legal property." she said.
"It's pointless arguing the case now...She's dead...There is no more claim to the property." sighed Attorney Arthur Trout.




Lt. Tragg and Sgt. Ed Brice of Homicide stood outside the Townhouse..
"Eddie how much you figure  a place like this goes for a month huh?" he asked..

"Oh damn, two months of my salary and then some." said Eddie Brice..

The two walked in and up to the murder scene, flanked by three uniformed policemen...

He looked around at the crowd...

"Well will you look at this...a regular rogues gallery of Attorneys.. To what do I owe all of this.?" he asked.  he hadn't seen Olivia ,Beverly or any of their friends in a month and he hadn't seen Brenda Jordan in two months.

'Her name is Brenda Reid -Lott, she was a fellow attorney .She was my client....She was involved in a contentious battle with her husband, Henry Lott Sr. for this townhouse..They had recently divorced..He had bought this for her..He was trying to move her out." said Olivia.
''So what are you doing here?  did you witness the murder?" he asked.
"Of couse not..She called us, told us she wanted to see her about three hours ago.." said Beverly ,showing her the call on her business phone.



"When we got here, we found the door ajar and her lying on the floor, shot to death."said Nelson.
"We didn't touch anything...We left everything the way it was." said Donnie Ray.
''And we called 911."said Josie.
"And we stayed here until they got here." said Bresha.

"That explains them being here, but what are you doing here gorgeous?" he asked Brenda Jordon backing her into a corner.. and whispering..

''Do you know you're giving me a tremendous boner right now?"
"You need to calm down...Olivia is opposing counsel, but she's still my friend and she called me and Arthur and gave us a heads up.." said Brenda, who eased out of his embrace and moved away from him..


Attorney Arthur Trout witnessed the entire thing and just shook his head in disgust.


"Lieutenant, Neighbors heard screaming, a man and a woman's voice and then two shots around an hour ago."said Sgt. Brice..


''Where is the husband?" asked Lt. Tragg.




"He hasn't been seen sir." said Sgt. Brice.


"Pick him up...and ladies..get me those Autopsy reports ASAP....Okay everybody, wrap her up and let's get this place sealed off." said Lt. Tragg.

As the body of Brenda Reid-Lott, the second Mrs. Lott was wheeled out on the stretcher..



Miles away from all that...we were all settling down in our homes..


Bee Bee had a spread of eight pairs of panties spread across the bed..

''Okay Hot stuff.. I bought these over the weekend..What pair do you want me to wear tonight?" she asked.
"It doesn't matter... They aren't going to  be on you long." I said..

"Ouuuuuuu look at youuu!" Bee Bee laughed.


As I lifted her up and slowly entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOT STUFF!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BEE BEE." I cried out.



Next door, Sofia and Kahlil weren't wasting time with such frivolities..

Sofia's clothes were off and hanging up..
As was Kahlil's...
The kissing had begun

as well as the removing of panties and boxers..
and the making of love...


And at Ms. Yvette's house two doors down..

"Ohhhhh Gary!" Ms. Yvette moaned to her husband.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm Ms. YVETTTTTTE...My sweet sweet girl." moaned Gary.
As he mounted her doggie style in their bathroom over the sink..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" she shrieked..
He then mounted her on the sink and began to plow into her..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OHHHHHH GARYYY!" she cooed.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD! GARYYYYY , OUUUUUUUU!" she shrieked..

While Next Door at Jessica and Chip's house..
"She is so loud...Ouuu, Gary must really be putting it to her.."laughed Jessica Sanchez-Burrows from next door..
''Stopp worrying about her.. She's going to be hearing you in a minute." said her husband Chip...
"OUUUUUUUUU PAPI!" she cooed and took her top off...


and unfastened her bra, herself..


Chip slipped her panties down 
and they fell into their bed and began to make sweet love..

"AYE PAPI "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD! AYE MIOS DIOS!" she screamed...

While next door!

''She is sooo loud.. Tee Hee. Chip is laying some serious pipe over there.." laughed Ms. Yvette
"UMMMMMMMM AND SO ARE YOUUUUUU..OHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out..



As Gary lifted her and entered her softly and slowly and then began to pump her harder..


At Ms. Jade's house, a few doors down..


Their lovemaking was considerably quieter...
Soft sweet kisses


Danny slowly slipping her panties down..

"Ouuuuuuuuu you are so hard and so damn big ouuuuuuuuuuuuu." cooed Jade as she slowly drove Danny delirious moving up and down on him..
and finally in bed, making sweet love.


IV-




Virginia's doorbell rang..

"JETTY!" she said.. She was glad to see him.. She was wearing a white night gown she had been issued in prison. It was drab and she was going to throw it away, except that Jetty liked it.. It turned him on for some reason.
''Ohhhh baby, let's party." he said.

He brought a six pack and two marijuana joints..
"Ouuu Jetty, you're going to get me in trouble..."laughed Virginia.
"Nah, I aint gonna let nothin happen to you...I told you that." he said.

They both killed the six pack of beer and smoked both joints.. They collected the residue and flushed it down the toilet..

They were both good and buzzed and horny... Virginia was convinced that the sound of her name made Jetty horny..

He took her in his arms and kissed her..




and slowly inched her panties down...

"OH LORRRRRRRD! ARE THESE NEW?" he asked.

She sighed -"YES JETTY, I PURCHASED THEM TWO WEEKS AGO!" she said.

"UMMMMM I like these." he moaned.

"Can you name me a pair you don't like?" she giggled.

"No, I uh guess I can't." he said and laughed.

They kissed passionately... Virginia a little more than Jetty...The Beer and the Marijuana made her very horny...Something Jetty had no doubt picked up..
She rode him passionately on the side of the bed
and on top of the bed.
and eventually in the bed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JETTY, YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she cried out..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA...I LOVE YOUUUU!" he moaned.

He said this more often now, very freely..she noticed..she liked that. Henry Lott had never said it.

"I LOVE YOU TOO JETTY!" she said.

NINE TO TEN HOURS slowly passed by.. 

Virginia had multiple mind blowing orgasms...Jetty was a skilled lover who knew her body better than most..She came so hard the last time, she was crying like a baby and holding on to him for deer life..


Jetty was still going strong, he had her bent over the bathroom sink..plowing into her doggie style.
She had to go to work tomorrow.. He didn't.

He finally came...He was sweating profusely...as was she.

She set her alarm on her phone..


She fell asleep on his chest as she usually did after a good session..She was exhausted..but satisfied.


Standing outside her apartment..


Henry Lott Sr. stood outside her window...He heard her cooing and moaning, He heard another man moaning also and he heard the bed squeaking... Virginia had definitely moved on from him..he wagered.She appeared to be happy with her new life.


He sipped some whisky from his flask... He had no idea he was in fact , a wanted man!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: