Monday, June 6, 2022

Gaucho


PRELUDE-

 "Ummmmmmmmmm...OHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUU!" came the moan as two men kissed passionately at the door.

"I've got to go baby...I"m due in court this morning..." said Alvin Davis, A Black Attorney who was most famously known for representing States Attorney Tanya Mosley recently..

He represented other clients...but Tanya was his chief client and good friend... 
He had put together the dream team of Super Attorneys who successfully defended her a few months ago.

That team consisted of-

CO - LEAD ATTORNEY - OLIVIA BENNETT-ALEXANDER 
HER NEICE, ATTORNEY  BEVERY WEST-EAST
ATTORNEY NELSON EAST, Beverly's husband
ATTORNEY JOSIE BOYD

ATTORNEY BRESHA BILLIPS


INVESTIGATOR, DONNIE RAY ALEXANDER, OLIVIA's Husband..
CO LEAD ATTORNEY-YVETTE JONES -LOCKWOOD
ATTORNEY  KEITH JONES
ATTORNEY BEATRICE JONES, his wife
 ATTORNEY SOFIA GARCIA -AHMED
ATTORNEY  KAHLIL AHMED, her husband.
JADE LEE-HO, INVESTIGATOR
It had been a career defining case.. a Case that had put him, Alvin Davis  on the map.



That and his multiple cases worked with Innocence project attorneys Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows  and Assistant District Attorney Karen Page and her Wrongful Conviction cases made him a household name in Philadelphia legal circles.



The Attorney he was kissing was James Bomer, a charming entertainment law attorney whose clients were some of the top singers, rappers and actors and actresses in the area as well as socialites...

They had spent the night together and early morning, after a night of drinking at a local bar..

"This afternoon...Bottom of the C.  I hear Ralph Scallion is fixing an excellent grilled salmon.." said James.

" Ouuuuuu that sounds lovely ,Sevenish?" said Alvin Davis..


"Sevenish" said James Bomer..



Alvin got in his car and pulled off...


This morning ,He found himself in court.. Making closing arguments.



He found himself in court arguing on behalf of a client..


accused of murder...


Assistant District Attorney Jill Jones was the prosecution... She was particularly off of her game during this trial.. She had a particular disdain for the defense attorney that bordered on being personal..


Even Lt. Tragg , the arresting officer was a bit surprised by it...He Had no particular love for Attorney Alvin Davis, who he nicknamed ''Queero Davis.."but he didn't have the animosity ADA Jones had..

He had his hands up her skirt the entire time, rubbing her legs, his hands practically down in her panties and she quietly removed them, but had no other reaction.. her entire focus was on Alvin Davis and her all consuming hatred of the man..

Judge Elise Cummings had to admonish both ADA Jones and Attorney Davis to keep their comments to the court and not each other..

Both the Defense and The Prosecution closed their cases....

"The Jurors will retreat to the room on the left to deliberate...If you have any questions, the bailiff will bring them to me to answer...Court is dismissed." she said.


''Arthur, The Judge is in her chambers...We can't go in there today..besides...I'm just not in the mood..I'll see you tomorrow.." said ADA Jones..
"But Jill!!!" said Lt. Tragg, who was beyond aroused..

"Maybe tomorrow Lieutenant." she said..


She kissed him passionately and then left


and then quietly left the courthouse...


And across town in another loft...

The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard was slamming against the wall.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CARLTON YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! "

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GEEEEEEEZ!!! UMMMMMMMM"

"QUIET THE NOISE IN THERE!" came a voice from next door..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" came another moan.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" came another moan as the bed stopped squeaking.

"I don't know how you have the energy....All night with your boyfriend and then all morning with me..
Honestly.....You are a horn dog...you never get enough." said Carlton.

"I'm off today...I don't have to be in court." came another voice.The voice of James Bomer.

"I'm going to take a shower..I'm all sweaty..."said Carlton, a promising young Black Actor who James was representing.

"I'm going back to sleep."said James.

"You earned it...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" said Carlton.


While Carlton was in the shower..

Someone else slipped into the loft... In their haste to have sex...The two men had left the door opened..


The intruder used his gun with a silencer and pointed it toward the shower...He fired three times, shattering the glass and killing Carlton,the man in the shower... He quietly slipped out while the other man slept soundly.....He dropped the gun on the floor in the corner...He had been wearing latex gloves.



A Nice afternoon in our Office Domicile.. No recent cases had come up...We had closed the office early.

We had ordered take out and we all were upstairs in Olivia and I's domicile.






We had ordered Hot Dogs, French Fries and Onion Rings from Jakes and were enjoying our lunches upstairs..
''Alfreda, ever since you and Rockland got engaged you have just been glowing girl..." laighed Olivia.
"Not half as much as he has...He is over the moon... You know, I never expected to ever get married...I just never saw it in the cards for me...I am so , so pumped and psyched...I can't wait...I keep thinking this is a dream and I'm going to wake up and none of this happened." said Alfreda.
"Nope Ms. Alfreda...It's for real and we are going to be neighbors... Your new house is going to be right across the driveway from Me and Paris...We can holler at each other." said Josie.
"Ouuu yes..I look forward to that and not having to take the bus here everyday...To be able to walk here like you and Bree do.." laughed Alfreda.
"I am so happy to have my whole family so close to me... My cousin and her husband across the street..
You right around the corner...and of course Auntay and me and our husbands right here...I love this.. All our friends right around us... This is sooooo nice." gushed Beverly..
Bresha smiled.. "Awwwwwwwwwwwww!"  We were the only "Family" she had..She was pleased to live around us and to be apart of our ever widening circle of friends..
"You gonna eat that last Onion Ring Honey Bun?" asked Nelson...
"You can have it.....What's mine is yours." said Beverly.


She placed a sweet gentle kiss on his lips.
"I want to be like them.." said Alfreda.. Then she looked at Olivia and me.. "Or them...with my husssssband." she said..


We were kissing passionately....


Bresha and Josie cracked up laughing... We were so laid back..With no idea that our next case was right around the corner..

II-


Meanwhile halfway across town at the Oscar Wilde Lofts... A grisly murder scene is being examined..


"Clean up all that glass...Okay..bring the body out..." said a Crime Scene Investigator..

"He's got three slugs in his chest....that appears to be the cause of death...

An athletically built young Black male was pulled out of the shower. His name was Carlton Caldwell, a young up and coming actor of sorts.. In commercials, on a soap opera and a recent NETFLIX limited series.

"Body temperature puts time of death at two hours ago....He was handsome.."said Dr. Hazel Baylor.


"Yes indeed" mused Dr. Marcy Martin admiring his huge penis .."Hmmm, what's that over there in the corner?" asked Dr. Marcy Martin, the other coroner on the scene.


There was a gun with a silencer on the floor...It was surprisingly still warm....


Attorney James Bomer sat on the side of the bed...All he had on was his shirt and his boxers... He couldn't believe what had just happened or that he had slept through the entire murder of his friend...

Lt. Tragg and three uniformed officers walked in...

''Alright, Alright...what do we have here?" he said.
Hazel sighed.. ''At this point the credits begin to roll." 
Marcy laughed,.... Lt. Tragg looked like he was right out of central casting and this seemed like an episode of Law and Order.
''Hazel, did you have something you'd like to share with rest of us.?" snarled Lt. Tragg, who was quite aware that Hazel dispised him and was whispering something disparging about him behind his back.
"No I do not...but if I do, I'll be sure to share." said Hazel, who was still angry that Lt. Tragg had tried unsuccessfully to have her fired a few years ago..She hated him with a passion..
Dr. Marcy Martin tried to defuse the situation... She passed him the plastic bag with a gun and silencer  in it.
"This was discovered in the corner on the floor...it's uh still hot." she said..


Lt. Tragg looked around the room...He saw men's boxer shorts... He saw used condoms in the trash can... He saw KY jelly...No sign of a female..

''Who's laughing boy over on the bed?" he said inquiring about James Bomer.




He was clad in just a shirt and boxers..


''Uh he's the uh victims uh lover.. He says he slept through the entire thing.." said Dr. Marcy Martin.


"He call it in?" asked Lt. Tragg.


"No, a neighbor did.. He was sound asleep when police got here.. Says he didn't hear a thing..He said that uh they had uh just finished making love and he fell asleep and apparently whoever killed this guy ,shot him while he was in the shower.


"Oh my goddddddd!" said Lt. Tragg, disgusted... He questioned him..

"You didn't hear or see nothing right?" he asked.


''No, I was asleep.." said James..


"You didn't hear the glass shattering or the body fall?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"I just told you I didn't hear or see nothin.."said James.

''Well, put your pants on...You're going to have to come downtown with me for questioning." said Lt. Tragg.

Hazel sucked her tongue and sighed derisively...


Lt. Tragg turned to her...

"I trust you'll have the Autopsy and Tox reports on my desk ASAP?" he said.

Hazel didn't answer. She turned and instructed her team to put the body in a body bag
 and roll him out on a gurney. 


as Attorney James Bomer and Dr. Marcia Martin looked on.


HOURS LATER-





Attorney Alvin Davis and his client, Murder Suspect Barry Wardlow stood in the courtroom  before Judge Elise Clemmons.





ADA Jill Jones and Lt. Tragg stood together.. It had been a busy day for him...


"Has the jury reached a decision ?" asked Judge Clemmons.

"We have your honor!" said the Jury Foreman..

The foreman passed it to the Baillif who passed it to the Judge...She read it and then passed it back.

"Baillif, read it!" she said.

"IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. BARRY T. WARDLOW,
FIRST CHARGE- MANSLAUGHTER- NOT GUILTY!

SECOND CHARGE- SECOND DEGREE MURDER-NOT GUILTY!

THIRD CHARGE-USING AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME TO COMITT A FELONY- NOT GUILTY!

THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE-MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE-NOT GUILTY!!!"


"I would like to thank the jury for their attention to detail in this case ..You are now dismissed. Your checks will be distributed to you at the door.

Lt. Tragg was astounded... He looked across the courtroom.. The winning attorneys were not Olivia, her smart Alec Niece and her team






Or Yvette Jones and her snot nosed youngins and that Asian Harpie investigator of hers.





No, he hadn't seen Yvette and her crew in weeks...Not in Sam Mothers and not in Curleys...He had seen us because we were involved in a sensational trial at the moment in which he had also made an arrest..
Lili Guyton, who he was certain was guilty.



No the winner was this Flamboyantly Gay Black Attorney and his Gay Hustler client, who were high fiving each other and joyfully celebrating the acquital..


He was livid..as red as a beet... He stomped his foot and turned..

Jill Jones had already left the courtroom...He was really incensed now..


The day was coming to an end... We hadn't even heard about the murder in Queen Village ..


We were having dinner in our domicile..Olivia and I, Beverly and Alfreda were preparing dinner ....
"This seafood is the bomb!" I said.
''Yes..I must remember to thank Pink for giving me this." said Olivia.
''Yeah, me too! I've some more downstairs in my frig." said Beverly...

''This meet your approval son in law?" joke Alfreda...


''Yes indeed, everything smells great." said Nelson, who was a pretty decent cook himself.






We prepared Lamb Chops, Grilled Salmon, Shrimp and Scallops, Mashed Sweet Potatoes and a nice salad..


and a nice punch to wash it down...

Our guests were the rest of our staff of course and their significant others..

"I commuted for the first time today...I like it.."said Rockland, who was presently staying in the sub-basement apartment of our building with Alfreda...They wouldn't be moving into their house around the corner until they got married..but they were ready.
"I'll bet that felt nice didn't it?" said Josie.
"I know I love it..It saves me so much on gas a month,living here and commuting."said Paris.
''Well, I walk to work.." laughed Bresha..
''Don't rub it in." joked her husband, Tony.


"Come on grab a plate, Make yourself a plate...We aren't guests...We are all family here." said a smiling Beverly as everyone made themselves a plate of food..with no idea,   at all that our next case was right around the corner..

III-

Night time in the big city...


Every one had eaten dinner and had left to go home...

'We've had a nice few days haven't we?" asked Olivia.

''We sure have. we can have an even nicer nightcap" I said.


I pulled her top off and unzippered her skirt..

We began kissing passionately in the doorway of our bedroom...



Taking her in my arms and kissing her passionately.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu, you have such a way with words, don't you?" asked Olivia in between kisses...

''I do, don't I ?" I said...





I took my clothes off and helped her out of her clothes....

"My Panties and Bra aren't matching today." she whispered.

"I don't care." I said.

"I didn't think you would." she giggled.

.We continued kissing, Olivia's lips were so butter soft, the way I remembered from the first time I ever kissed her in New Orleans..I was near delirium...just kissing her...

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!! YOU MAKE IT SOOO EASY TO FORGET ABOUT ...OUUUUUU, THE PROBLEMS OF THE DAY!!! OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....




A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS! ARE YOU ON SOMETHING? MY GOD...I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE EVER GONNA CUM!!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!. I DON'T... I DON'T BELIEVE YOU STILL WANT SOME MORE!" She smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

", Wouuuuuuu!!" she whispered.. "I do this to you? I turn you on like this?" she said...

"Yessss!" I whispered softly.....

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...I guess I do....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...




"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

 
This was a nice ending after the nice day we had had.

She fell asleep soundly on my chest....


IV-


THE DREADED "FISHBOWL"- The nickname the detectives gave the interrogation room.
It smelled like sweaty athletic socks, vomit and under arm odor.. The putrid smell alone was driving
James Bomer crazy...


That and the heat was making him sick to his stomach...


Lt. Tragg was a sadistic bully to begin with...He was enjoying the torture that this young man was going through.. He had been grilling him unmercifully the last 8 hours..

"Tell the truth, you two boys had a lovers spat and you shot him in anger and then called the cops right?" he said.

"Yeahhhh right...So I'm gonna shoot him and call the cops and stay there in the bed in my boxer shorts and sleep and leave the gun on the floor for you cops to find it..?  Do you really think I'm that stupid?? I'm a lawyer man, come on....You got nothin... I heard one of the CSI guys tell the Coroner that the gun didn't have any prints on it..Stop wastin my time and let me go.." said James Bomer.


"You had plenty of time to clean that gun and throw it off...and lay in bed and pretend you slept through it.." said Lt. Tragg.


"You really are stupid aren't you and lazy..That's why so many people you arrest wind up getting acquitted...I'll bet defense attorneys salivate when they find out YOU were the arresting detective." said James Bomer defiantly..

He had struck a nerve... Lt. Tragg was as red as a beet..His hands were shaking.. It was all he could do not to pummel James Bomer.


Furious, Lt. Tragg called the  duty officer into the room..

"Cuff him Paul.. James Bomer, you are under arrest for the murder of Carlton Caldwell. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..You have the right to an attorney, If you can not afford one, one will be provided for you...I don't think that is your case pretty boy and being an attorney..I'm sure you understand that... Take him away." said Lt. Tragg.


Just then attorney Alvin Davis stormed into the room..

"Jimmy, what happened? "


"Oh My God, Allie...I-I can explain." said James Bomer..



A wry smile creased Lt. Tragg's lips..

"YOU TWO????? OHHHHHH WOWWWW! THIS OUGHT TO BE RICH! HAHAHAHAHAHA" he said ,laughing hysterically..


At Our office /duplex..


We were finishing up our weekly meeting.

"Bree , great work on that Bond Case..and Josie, Bonnie told me to thank you on that case you worked with her at Cyclops Insurance.. And Nelson, great job on that Forclosure case." said Olivia.
''Thanks Liv." said Bresha.
"Thanks Liv." said Josie.


"Thanks Liv." said Nelson.

'"Bev ,what have you got cooking?" asked Olivia.
"Me and Donnie Ray finished up interviewing witnesses in the Guyton case.. and got signed affadavits and subpoenas passed out./" said Beverly..
"We got this case wrapped up in one nice neat little box with a ribbon on it." I said.

"Outstanding." said Olivia. 

Having a full time investigator and four additional attorneys made life sooo much easier for her..

Our Office  manager served us all some Organic Tea..


The Bell rang!

"I'll get it." she said.


It was Attorney Alvin Davis....He was in tears.

"Olivia, I need your help...I didn't know where else to turn." he said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

4 comments:

Captain Jack said...

Excellent Story.. Your Gay Charactors are less stereotypical than they were a few years back...Here you have two Gay men who are multi-dimensional and as complex as your straight charactors..Good job!

Toni said...

Good Story! I had a feeling Alvin Davis would be returning.

Angie B. said...

Good story..Love Alvin Davis, hope to see more of him.

Sunflower said...

The "Oscar Wilde" Lofts...I just caught that, Clever! LOL