Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last Hand


Patricia "Big Nasty" Porterhouse, the voice on the other end of my cell phone calls stood in front of Josie's Bar looking as sexy as she ever did...Nice pair of tight jeans , Low cut black top and a shoulder hoster with a deadly .45, just as I instructed. Her Car was parked in the alleyway nearby.

"Hi ya Handsome..what did you bring to this party." she laughed.

I opened up my trunk and pulled out my riot pump shotgun. Big Nasty's eyes got as large as saucers and she smiled that sexy smile of hers with her lips curled up.

"Ohhhhhh Kayyyyy, let's get this party started." she laughed.

"You fill that car up with gas?" I asked.

"Full Tank" she replied.

"Okay..Here's the address..it's a rooming house in Chinatown...You ready?"

"Yupper...I'm gettin rather tired of the man and I aint never met him." she replied.

We got in her car and we took off... Philly's Chinatown is about a square mile of blocks, located in
the center of the city...It's mostly Restaraunts, Video stores and open markets where Fish and
Produce are sold..It's a far cry from what it used to be and it never was anything like San-Francisco's famed Chinatown.

We parked the car in a side alley and we walked to what turned out to be a very stylish restaraunt with rooms for rent directly above it. We entered from a side door on the street, so as
not to attract any attention and then walked down what seemed like a maze of hallway with several different entrances. This all seemed too easy and a bit strange. When we got to the room that Slaughter was supposed to be in , we heard an unexpected sound...the sound of lovemaking.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...me so hornnnny...me love you lonnng time...ohhhhhhh...."

"Ummmmmmmphh,come on girl...give it to me..give it to meeee...ummmmphhhh."

"Ohhhhhh, Reverend....Reverend....ohhhhhh me soo horny....love you longgg time."

The bed was squeaking and it sounded as if the headboard was slamming against the wall.....

Big Nasty giggled....

"Looks like old Eric is puttin his thang down...and doin it well the way old girl is screaming in there...almost a shame to drop a man after he gets off like that...wanna wait til he's finished?"
she laughed.

Nothing was funny...She said "Reverend" and the voice of the man didn't sound anything like Eric Slaughter. I had talked to him on the phone, I knew his voice...This was a damn trap....
We had to get out of here....unfortunately, it was too late.

I never saw the .45 muzzle that tapped Big Nasty's skull.......and by the time I turned around , he
had another .45 trained on me as well.

"Easy does it nigga...one false move and sugar britches here gets her brains spilled all over this bad carpet in this hallway....and then I'll finish you off by myself..." said Eric Slaughter himself.

"So at last we meet huh? I gotta tell ya E., Can I call you E.? I didn't think you were capable of doing what homeboy is in that room doing to that woman..You always seemed kind of weak in the manhood department to me." I joked.

"oohh..ohhhhhh gawdddddd...ohhhhh reverend...me sooooo hornyyy...me love you so lonnngg
,so lonnnng...longg timmmeee..ouuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhh reverend.....bless me....ohhhh...."
came the voice from inside the room...

We all turned and looked upon hearing it...and it gave me just enough time to pull my shotgun from underneath my coat and aim it at Eric Slaughter's head.

"Let her go and me and you can settle this man to man....it's me you want anyway right Eric?"
I said.


"Nah nigga, I aint lettin her go..I'm gon kill you both and from this angle I won't miss." he snarled.

"I'll cut you in half....with this shotgun." I said.

"Think so?" he asked.

"One way to find out...but wait...I wanna know something....Who set me up?" I asked.

"Jean and me been plannin this for months....She gave me all the information I needed as to where you work, where you live, where Cock Robbins lived...everything...She got it from her daughter when she came to visit. Your girlfriend had no idea that the things she was tellin her mom was being used against her and you and Cock...She thought her mom had forgiven her and you for puttin her in jail. Not so. I hadn't heard from Jean in years, but when she contacted me
I was more than happy to put in work for her. We gettin married just as soon as I tie up this business." he boasted.

"You're a fool...Jean Cokely is using you...she can't marry you..you did all this for nothing, you're
a lovesick old fool...you, the big time gangster that strikes fear in so many hearts..a love sick fool
"I laughed...

I looked at Big Nasty and said-"Hit him low olive oil."

She knew just what I meant...she raised her left foot and brought it up fast and hard in his groin!

"Ugggggh" he groaned and she grabbed his one hand and slammed it against the wall....I let a blast from my shotgun rip and it spun him around...

"Uhgggghhh.." he groaned as he fell up against the wall....He was going in his pocket to pull out
another gun when we heard a familiar voice behind us....

"It all over Slaughter....drop your weapon" said FBI Agent Frank Cotton...

"Cotton....I should have known you were in this somehow....I'll see you in hell you son of a bitch"
snarled Eric Slaughter...

Agent Cotton pulled out a Glock Nine and fired twice....That was all he needed to do...Eric Slaughter fell backwards and hit the ground...

"I don't believe it....I've been shot..." snarled Slaughter...and then he died. Seemed like he was the second person in as many hours to say that. What was not to believe?

I looked at Agent Cotton...

"I guess I'm under arrest." I said.

"No. Go home Kevin...take your lady friend....this is finished here." he said.

"You knew didn't you? You knew all the time....your boys fed James "Have Mercy" Kersey information on my whereabouts didn't they?"I asked.

"Yeah, we did...We thought we could nab em both in one night...just didn't work that way. Your
girlfriend was worried about you...she called me and gave me this address....but I came alone.I
kind of figured what you had in mind...I was just glad I got here and helped finish the job. Do you know how many times I arrested this guy? Do you know how many witnesses were killed or vanished or refused to testify against him? Ya know how many times this peice of human excrement has walked? No, tonight ..the people of Newark and Philly got justice...I'll clean this
up and I'll write this up. Clean the fingerprints off that shotgun and hand it to me." he said.

Just then the door to the room opened and a very voluptuous Asian girl ,wearing only a Yellow
Babydoll peeked out....A tall thin Black man wearing absolutely nothing came to the door behind
her... It was Reverend John Struthers!!!!

"Kevin? Kevin is that you?" He asked astonished.

"Pastor Struthers??" I exclaimed in shock.

"Uh...Uh er ruh..Ah haven't seen you in church lately." he said.

"I'll be sure to be there this Sunday Pastor." I said.

"Uh, er..uh...I was just paying this young woman a visit....She needed counseling..a laying on of hands , uh,you understand?" said Reverend Struthers.

"Yes...I..I perfectly understand Pastor." I said.

"Well ,it's cold out here Kevin...uh I'm goin on back into the room and I'll see you Sunday." he
said and closed the door.

"No more...no more....I've loved you long time all night..me so tired...ohh, noo moree.."
came the sound from inside the room.

Agent Cotton smiled for the first time... Big Nasty was trying her best not to crack up...I for some reason just stood there in utter amazement...

"Go Home Kevin" said Agent Cotton- "It's Chinatown."

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just too much Keith.Loved it!!

Jimmy said...

Great ending to a great story.

Thanls for another good one Keith!

Anonymous said...

Keith, you are out of your mind...This was great and so funny,I was busting my sides...Loved it..

Anonymous said...

What a title...what an ending...what a hillarious middle story-

"Me so hornny..me love you lonnng
time.. oh reverend..bless me.."

OMG, I'm still laughing my ass off.

Anonymous said...

BRAVO...BRAVO Mr. Keith, what do you do for an encore?

Anonymous said...

One of your best! man if you don't write a novel one day, it's going to be a sin.

Anonymous said...

You are off the damn hook Keith!-lololol

"Me sooo hornny"-lmao

Anonymous said...

Man,you are out of your mind...Great story, Great ending.

Anonymous said...

Great Story Keith, I laughed my ass off throughout....I really thought that the FBI guy was dirty..and that Sepia was behind this..I was wrong on both counts...
It was her crazy mother..What's going to happen to her? Will we find out in a future story?

Anonymous said...

Hey Keith, Crazy ending, funny as all get up too!

Anonymous said...

Your Imagination knows no boundaries...You are something else..but me likes.lol

Anonymous said...

Loved this...You are too funny!

Anonymous said...

Great Story, Great Ending...Funny
as all get out too.. Loved the allusion to the movie "Chinatown"
with Jack Nicholson..lololol.

Anonymous said...

Masterful Storytelling as usual!
loloolol...

Anonymous said...

Well there wasn't graphic sex like I like, but enough to keep my imagination peaked..Thank you for a very entertaining storyline once again.

Anonymous said...

I just loved it...Every minute of reading it. I didn't want it to end.

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here wondering if i want you to write my life story....hahaha

Anonymous said...

.........ok I thought about it. Yep you can, but I get to pick the names.