Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Main Course


Anita Jenkins was overjoyed to see Carlton step off of the plane and head toward her. She was careful not to seem too exuberant or otherwise excited to see him. She tried mightily to keep her cool. She still wanted to seem like that cool as a cucumber, uneffected chick he met on the bus ride to Baltimore some months ago. Carlton traveled light. He had one traveling bag. She liked that. He was so cool she thought, all six foot seven of him. Walking as if he didn't have a care in the world.

When he caught sight of her, he stopped walking, opened his arms wide and made a mock gesture of some sort and beckoned her to come to him.
She smirked, but walked over to him. He grabbed her in a delicious bear hug and lifted her off the ground..

"Look at you, Look at you...aint you a sight for these sore eyes girl..
lookin all sexy and smellin all good and stuff." he proclaimed.

"You're not so bad yourself...you smell pretty good too, what's that you got on?" she asked.

"Hugo Boss." He said gingerly.

"Well...Now that we've smelled each other..hows about we get something
to eat and then head back to my place." she said.

"Lead the way sexy lady." said Carlton.

They made the mistake of going to Creole Bob's joint..The exact same place she had been a few nights before with Floyd Gaskins. The food was so good there that she couldn't resist it.

"Uh Look Carlton...it's kind of high here..maybe we should go by the market and I'll get a few things and cook you something at my spot." she said ,suddenly realizing her mistake and where she was.

"Non-sense...I got this, I told you I got a little somethin, somethin...I got paid quite well for my little stint with the Clippers and guess what? The Sixers want me to play for them for thirty days, startin next month, so if you can come to Philly and stay with your sister....I'll be in town for some of the home games and we can have a great time." said Carlton.

"I'm thinkin of moving up there permanently." said Anita.

"Yeah?? Word!" said Carlton.

"My brother in law owns a lot of rental properties, so I'd have a spot of my own...and I can take some courses at Drexel or Penn." said Anita.

"Girl that's great." said Carlton.

They ordered sensibly. The food was of course excellent and they didn't spend anywhere near as much money as Floyd had spent a few nights before. She didn't understand why their bill had been over one hundred dollars.Maybe Floyd was just trying to show off, make himself seem important.

They finished their meal. Carlton paid the bill ,which came to a conservative $43.50. Anita left a $10.00 tip. They hailed a cab and rode to Anita's Apartment.

"You don't have a car?" asked Carlton.

"I had one, but the transmission died on me..I'm going to get a little
hooptie when I move to Philly. It should hold me until I get on my feet."
she said.

"Girl,if I do good with the Sixers and they keep me..I'll buy you a car."
said Carlton.

"You gon buy me a car? yeah right?" laughed Anita.

" I will if I say I will " said Carlton.

"Okay..I'm gonna hold you too that" she joked.

Once they got to Anita's apartment...She Showed Carlton where he could
put his things and he looked around...It was a nice neat little place, with a
nice view of the surrounding streets and a nice small little club at the corner of the next block. Mostly he watched Anita as she walked around
the small apartment. Every now and then she would catch him eyeing her and she would laugh to her self. There was nothing slow or subtle about this guy. From the door, he had made it quite obvious that he had the hots for her...even at the expense of losing his old girlfriend, who promptly punched his lights out infront of everyone that night in the Baltimore Roadhouse...She had felt sorry for him. His vulnerableness
had made him even more attractive to her.

Anita finnally turned and looked at Carlton.. He smiled a knowing smile
and motioned for her to come to him. She did...He gently pulled her toward him and softly kissed her..He mildly bit her lip and forced her to kiss him back...this time she did with all of the passion she could muster.

Carlton slowly removed her top and with the smoothness of someone who had done this before, he slowly and methodically unhooked her bra..He stared at her huge breasts and then he took his forefinger and softly stroked the tips of them...She was feeling an excitement she hadn't felt in months...

He unzippered her pants and slowly slid them down...she hurriedly stepped out of them and worked his zipper down....He put one hand behind her neck and the other between her thick brown thighs...she moaned soft at first and then a little louder and tried to move his hand...
She kissed him some more and he slid her panties to the side and stuck two fingers up her vagina, making her scream with pleasure...He pulled
her head back and began kissing her some more..

He sat in the chair in her kitchen area and she straddled him, easing herself down on his hugely erect penis...She rode him like that for what seemed like forever...It was everything she thought it was going to be..
They climaxed almost simultaneously...

They continued to kiss as he lifted her and took her into the bedroom..
Even though they had had a meal...this was more like the main course.

Anita licked his penis until it was dry, which had him ready for round two..He entered her slowly , but steadily and began moving in slow but sure and powerful intervals...Carlton felt as if he had died and gone to heaven...Anita did too...

What neither of them could know is that while they were in sexual bliss,there was someone who was not so blissful at the moment. Floyd Gaskins was standing outside of Anita's apartment with a baseball bat.

"Big City Boy come down here and try to show up what he think is a country bumpkin eh? Well, when I get through with his car...He won't be so slick feelin...I'll show him." said Floyd.

He took the baseball bat and knocked the rearview window off of a parked 2007 BMW with Pennsylvania Licensce plates.. Then he hit the windsheild of the car...

"HEYYYY, HEYYY, what the hell are you doin hayseed?" came a cry....

It wasn't Carlton...It was a huge Black man and he wasn't in a good mood.

Floyd didn't know that Carlton didn't have a car...Anita had picked him up in a cab.

The man snatched the bat away from Floyd and grabbed him by the collar and beat the living daylights out of him...

The police were called and The Big man was restrained..

"This fool hit my car with a bat" said the Big Man.

"That's true sir..I seen the whole thing..he started teein off on this man's car for no reason." said a woman who had witnessed the whole thing.

"Ahh don't even know this man." said the car's owner.

At that...The police cuffed Floyd and put him in the police car and pulled off.

Meanwhile, unaware of the drama taking place in the street, Anita was having a rather dramatic climax of her own, in her bedroom, so was Carlton...

They were still clinging to each other in a bed of sweat, breathing heavy.

(To be continued....)

17 comments:

SLC said...

Now I can go to bed.
Thanks Keith and Happy New Year to you and yours.
I know I haven't commented much, but I have an email subscription to both your blogs so I never miss a post.

Even when my Cowboy supporting self wished I could. (44-6)

SLC

Anonymous said...

Damn that was Hot!

Anonymous said...

I love your erotica...Since I'm not getting any right now...this is a nice diversion.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad these two got together.
That Floyd guy is so pathetic!

Anonymous said...

Keith ,I so loved this story. Floyd was great for comic relief.

Anonymous said...

Loved this, Loved This,Loved it!
That Floyd charactor is a trip,ROFLMAO @ Floyd.. The sex was
fiyah!!!

Anonymous said...

Hot Story, with a nice dose of comedy.

Anonymous said...

Hot!!

Anonymous said...

I really,really liked this..especially the part with Floyd Gaskins. That was a riot!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha...Good Story...It had everything I was looking for..Light
erotica and humor..Great Job.

Anonymous said...

Another great effort Keith.

Anonymous said...

This is what a blog should be about..entertaining and stimulating. "Escapades" is both.

Anonymous said...

This was hella hot bruh...and funny
too! I dug this.

Anonymous said...

Great Story Keith!

Anonymous said...

Had everything I wanted...Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

Loved it!!!!

Floyd....smh

Jimmy said...

That was pretty steamy Keith!

Can't wait to catch the rest of the story.