Monday, January 26, 2009

Sweet Aftermath


I stumbled into my house at about midnight....it was dark...I was bone tired and visibly shaken from the activities of the past few days... I was surprised to see Sepia was still up and sitting at the table. She was wearing that pink sheer nightgown that I had bought her from Fredericks of Hollywood. You could practically see through it. It was dark,but I could see the brown silhouette of her body through it...voluptuous hips...large firm breasts, shapely legs...She wasn't wearing anything at all under it. She poured me a glass of Henny and I sat and slugged it down
hard...I had never drank the way I had been drinking today before...

"You alright Kevin?" she asked?

"Yeah baby." I said.

"I was worried about you." she said.

"I know...thanks for calling Agent Cotton,
you probably saved my life and my freedom.." I laughed..First time I had really laughed in as many days.

She came and sat on my lap...She reached for the bottle and poured herself a drink...I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my head into her breasts...as she drank a few gulps from
her glass.

"Ummmm, what is that I feel up under me? ooouuuuuu...I'm surprised you're even in the mood after what you must have gone through.." she giggled..

I picked her up and eased her up against the wall and began kissing her deeply, passionately...
she put her arms around me and began returning the kisses...she cupped my butt cheeks and began to grind slowly in rhythm with my body.....

"Ouuuu, ohhh I've missed this so much Kevin." she said.....

"So have I...it's seemed like such a long time." I said..as I cupped her buttocks and attempted to lift her up..

"No...wait...wait a minute." she said. She unzipped my pants and waited, while I wiggled and wiggled and worked my way out of them and then she got down on her knees, took my full erect
penis into her mouth and began to gently move her head back and forth, back and forth for what
seemed like an eternity... she kissed it up and down and then licked the base...I moaned silently
and then lifted her up and deposited her softly on the living room couch..I spread her thighs and then kissed her on both sides of her inner thighs until I got where I wanted to be.. I allowed my tongue to tease her and then I began extending it and exploring and darting in and out softly at first and then hungrily.....she let out soft moans and then loud guttural moans ,the like of which I
had never heard before...

I climbed up on the couch and then entered her softly...she squealed at first and then cupped the back of my neck and arched herself so that she could be totally open to me as I began stroking her harder and faster...

"Ohhhh....ohhh my god...oh my godddd...this is what I was waiting for...ohhhh..ohhhhh..." she screamed... It wasn't quite what I had heard coming from that room in the hotel in Chinatown
hours ago...but it was just as good, just as satisfying ,I know.

We went on like that, ,making sweet love well into the night....and when we were both spent...we
lie on the floor.. sweating....Her head was on my chest and I had my arms around her.....

"You know I love you baby.." she said..

"I was hoping you did." I said.. as I drifted off to a sweet and peaceful sleep.

15 comments:

SLC said...

That answers a question I didn't ask. Big Nasty's just a friend and went home alone.

Anonymous said...

Now dats what I'm talkin about..
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Keith this was hot..but my man aint around..I didn't need to be reading this late at night.lolol.

Anonymous said...

This is hot...Loved this.

Anonymous said...

Liked this very much...a perfect ending to a very suspenseful story.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww..This was hot and sexy and sweet!

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought there was no encore..You go and give us one!

Anonymous said...

Me Likey!

Anonymous said...

Nice !

Anonymous said...

I dug this...A perfect capper.

Anonymous said...

Great post...very sexy.

Anonymous said...

Playa-Playa!!!!!I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Don't know how you do it..but you do it well and I for one am glad.

Anonymous said...

Masterful Storytelling at it's best.

Anonymous said...

This got me hot bruh...and I didn't have no girl around to do anything about it!