Friday, January 9, 2009

If Sex Could Make You Stay


Anita and Carlton did not leave her bedroom for close to two days.. They made love, they'd drift off to sleep, make love some more...watch Sportscenter on ESPN, make love some more, take turns going to the bathroom, then make love again...They were both oblivious to the outside world. When they finnally did agree to shower and venture out into the city streets of New Orleans on the third day..it was as if Carlton had just arrived in town.

"You gotta leave, the day after tomorrow..don't you?" asked Anita, knowing the answer.

"Yeah..I gotta try out with the Sixers."

"Oh, I wished you could stay." she fake pleaded.

"I wish I could stay too..but in a few months..you gonna be coming up, and I'm gonna be there in
Philly for a spell and we gonna have a good time." said Carlton.

"Yeah, but then you'll be gone again...on another team in another town." said Anita.

"Well yeah, but I live in Philadelphia..that's home and with you livin there, I got more of an incentive to come home." he laughed.

"Carlton, how long you figure you gonna play semi-pro ball and float from team to team like that?" she asked.

"I don't know..I never gave it much thought..I figured I'd have been picked up by a team by now. Cock Robbins was in the same situation...He teaches school now and coaches a bunch of kids." said Carlton

"That how you think you'll end up, Carlton?" asked Anita.

"Nah, when I get out of the game, I'm out....I aint coachin nothin...I could go back and finish my
journalism degree, get a job writing a column or being a commentator." He mused.

"I just want to know if it'll be worth my while waiting around for you. Assuming we gonna have a
future." she added.

"Oh yeah....we gonna have a future...if you aint in school or workin, I'm gon take you with me on my next stint." said Carlton.

"You sure are full of a lot of promises Carlton.....I don't want to go with you to no other town...
I just want to know that you're all mine , when you come back to your town." she said.

"If I wasn't before , I am now...I l-"

"Don't say that...you don't...we don't know each other that well yet...When I get to Philly, We will
have plenty of time to get to know each other...and then we'll take it from there...but for now..let's just live in the moment." said Anita.

Carlton put his arm around her and they walked down the street, enjoying the warm sultry Louisiana morning....

Across town at Rita Sue Gaskin's apartment......Hot water poured over both of them in the shower as she laid her head on Floyd's chest...He took the bar of soap and built up a nice lather in
his hands as he rubbed it all over Rita Sue's body...she giggled as she felt his erect penis behind her..She turned around and took the soap and began to lather his legs, between his thighs and
around his chest...They laughed and began to kiss each other passionately..as the water from the
shower head came down...Floyd backed Rita Sue against the shower wall, lifted her up and entered her...Rita Sue sighed deeply and Floyd lifted her up and brought her down on himself again and again...She wrapped her arms and legs around Floyd and continued to kiss him deeply and pasionately...and he returned her passion..thrusting with a slow and steady authority....
This went on for close to thirty minutes.....Neither of them noticed that all of the hot water had run out and that the water was now cold...both were caught up in orgasmic pleasure as Floyd exploded...Rita Sue's head flung backwards and she let out a guttural yell....Floyd's chest heaved
and he moaned loudly and trembled as he experienced the most intense orgasm of his life...
He turned the water off and put Rita Sue down...He was spent...He wrapped the towell around him and collapsed on her bed.

"Don't fall on my bed, you're all wet Floyd." she laughed..

"Rita Sue...come over here a minute girl, I wanna talk to you." he said.

"I'm stayin right here...I done already gave you some...All last night and just now in the shower,
you got what you come here for...you got to get your clothes and go on now Floyd." she said.

"Rita Sue, I want to come home.." he said.

Rita Sue was taken aback..a little shocked, she hadn't expected to hear that-

"This aint your home Floyd, it hasn't been in a year now.' she said.

"I want to come back to you, let's try again...my mind wasn't right before." he said.

"Floyd..Floyd..Floyd..we just had some good lovemakin...that's what got you talkin crazy, you don't really want to come back..a day from now you'll be runnin after Sweet Dick Jenkin's daughter again." laughed Rita Sue.

"Nah, I'm done with her....she aint my type..." said Floyd.

"She dumped you, didn't she?" said Rita Sue...

Floyd laughed...

"Never could fool you, could I?"

"Nope....I don't know why I'm gonna do this, but look...we can try again...but if I let you stay with me...it's got to be about me...and only me...all of your side trippin, all of your whorish ways
have got to go...You screw up one time and you and me is through for life...you hear me Floyd Gaskins.?" she said sternly.

"Rita ,I won't, I swear...I'm tired...aint nothing out there for me...Let's get married."

"Again? Let's see how you do, just being my boyfriend for a little while, then maybe we can think about that." said Rita Sue.

"What kind of deal is that honey? You got me hotter than a-"

"Take it or leave it.." She said cutting him off.

"Okay...I'll take it...Can I go get my things?" he asked..

"Sure..I'll go with you..I know you needs help."she laughed as she got dressed.

"I can handle gettin my things..I aint an idiot." said Floyd..

Rita Sue looked at him, then smirked..

"Give me the car keys..He meekly obeyed...Just as they walked out the door, He pulled her to him and kissed her for a long time..

"I missed you Rita Sue." he said.

"I missed you too.." she admited.....

Two days later at the Airport, Anita Jenkins was seeing Carlton off-

"Sure you won't change your mind and stay another day?" Anita joked....

"I sure wish I could, but I gotta go make this paper dollface." said Carlton..

"I know, I know...it's just that I had such a good time and I'm a miss you boo." said Anita..

Carlton grabbed her around the waist -

"I'm gon miss you." he said..

"Take your hand off my butt, we in public......is that all you gon miss?"she teased.

"Well, uh no, but I can't front...it's a big part of what I'll miss." he laughed.

"Yeah, but sex can't make you stay..you gotta get that money." She said..

Carlton paused, then sighed.....They kissed again for a long time and then they heard his flight being announced..He grabbed his one bag and hurried off to his plane as Anita stood in the corridor and waved.

(For Ebonne Jones)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

This title got me....This story captured my imagination and then left me still wanting More.

Anonymous said...

The Love scenes in the shower and the interaction between Floyd and Rita Sue was both hot and sweet at the same time.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

I see you over here working your magic. Good job.

Eb the Celeb said...

Uummm... I dont know why this was inspired by me...lol

and ummm... if you dont take that extra E off the end of my name... I know my mom was being extra with the n's but she didnt go overboard wit the e's...lol

Anonymous said...

WoW!

Anonymous said...

Kinda Touching, very hot (The shower scene) but now what? I know you're going to bring them(carlton and anita)back at some point...We gotta know what happens to them.

Anonymous said...

Heyy Keith...I actually was more into what was going on between Floyd and Rita Sue...Good story just the same...Hopeffully you'll share more of Carlton and Rita with us this year.

Anonymous said...

Good Story....I really like the dynamic between Carlton and Anita..
I'd like to see Floyd and Rita Sue again too.

Anonymous said...

The sex was hot ,wet and steamy bruh, pun intended.lolol

Anonymous said...

Bravo Keith!

Anonymous said...

Another Great effort Keith, Hope to see more of all four of these charactors at some other time this year.

Anonymous said...

Hey Keith....Nice one once again..
Will we be treated to another "Kevin" Story in the near
future? and what's up with this new charactor you've been talking about?

Anonymous said...

I'm hungering for more of these two too...but I'm waiting on another Kevin story myself.

Anonymous said...

That shower scene made me want to make a late night visit to one of my girls..lololol. Good one Keith.

Anonymous said...

Bravo Mr. Keith..What Do you do for an encore???

Anonymous said...

I loved this...you should have made the shower scene longer and more detailed. Loved it just the same.lolol.

Anonymous said...

I love all of your short stories. Its like a soap opera. Gives me good entertainment at work...

Eb the Celeb said...

can you take my full name off this post please and thx