Thursday, January 8, 2009

Peaches,Coffee & Coitus


"Gaskins.....Let's go...you're outta here." said the guard. Floyd Gaskins had fallen asleep on the small cot in his jail cell. He had been there all night after he
had knocked the rear view mirror off of a man's car..A Man who he mistakenly thought was the lover of his latest, ex girlfriend..Anita Jenkins. He quickly got to his feet and rushed out of his cell and down the hall to the processing room, where the officer gave him back his belongings.. A money clip with $1000.00 in
twenties on it. (Used for show to impress the ladies.. A ballers version of the old Kansas City Knot.), His Wallet with his credit cards and about $500.00 in cash,
His belt ,Blackberry, Bluetooth and car keys.

"Yo car is out back" said the guard.

"Who paid my bail? Ah didn't get a chance to call anybody last night." said Floyd.

"Yo wife." said the guard.

"My wife?? I'm not marr--oh whatever..just show me the way out." said Floyd.

Floyd walked out into the sunlight and as he squinted...There she was..Rita Sue Gaskins. A healthy woman with shapely hips and ample breasts. She had been his wife, but she wasn't anymore..They had been divorced for close to a year. He sheepishly waved at her...

"Hi Rita Sue..How you doin babe.?" He said.

"Better n you." She said. "What happened to your face, it's all swollen.?"

"Aww nothin honey...I had a little rowdy dow in the French quarter last night..some buster tried to get all up in mine, you know what I'm sayin? but I handled my business baby..Kicked his ass good. You know how I be bringin it."
bragged Floyd.

"Yeah? You look like the other fella brung it to you." laughed Rita Sue.

"Nah...He put up a good fight, but I laid into him good, woulda hurt that boy, but the law showed up and arrested me." said Floyd.

"Oh, they jus arrested you huh?" she said dryly.

"Well , you know how much hell I can raise..." he protested.

"Just take me home, you big liar..I don't believe a word you sayin. You can thank me later, when you pay me back and you pay that fella back for knockin his rear view mirror off of his car...Why did you do that anyway?" asked Rita Sue.

"You don't wanna know. Who tole ya?" asked Floyd.

"Etta Mae Jackson and Her Husband was comin out the bar and they saw you..
and they saw the big northerner who took the bat out your hand and clocked you good. Why you always lying Floyd?" she asked in consternation.

"Well ,one thing I aint never lied about Rita Sue..I sure do love you." said Floyd.

"Oh stop it..stop it..stop lyin...You was just out with Sweet Dick Jenkin's daughter, Anita a few nights ago...I guess you loves huh too, huh?"she asked.

"You knows the whole deal huh?" said Floyd.

"People see you, people keep me informed on yo comins and goins, whether I wants to know or not..dey tells me." laughed Rita Sue.

"Well Rita honey...I'm kinda low right now...Could I stop by your place for some coffee and some breakfast?" asked Floyd

"You is out yo damn mind..I aint yo wife no more...I just bailed you out cause I felt a little sorry for your dumb ass.." she spat.

"Or maybe...you still got feelins for me, cause I sho got feelins for you...my mind wasn't right before Rita Sue,but my mind is right now..honey,I swear fo God."
said Floyd.

"You shouldn't take the Lord's name in vain like Floyd." she said.

"Well, here we is." He said.

Rita Sue looked at him, then finnally said-

'Alright, come on in...I'll fix you some coffee, then you out of here."

Floyd followed her inside and watched her as she opened up a can of Maxwell
house and proceeded to fix a pot of coffee. She still had a bottom that could cause a traffic accident he thought..and those breasts, just jumpin up and down
like that...Why did he cheat on her? She had been a good woman, a good wife, but he was always out lookin for somethin better,somethin more...when all he ever needed was right her..The one person who really knew him, who wasn't fazed by his bullshit.

"You want some Peaches?" she asked.

"Ah want some of your peaches" he said leeringly...She half smiled, but she caught herself.. She grabbed a white step ladder and opened up her cubbard to get a can of Delmonte' Peaches...Floyd just staired at her...

Floyd walked over to where she was and slid his hands under her dress and began rubbing her buttocks...At first Rita felt anger..Some nerve, that's all he come over here for she thought, but then she felt a tingling..a desire..a hunger.
It had been awhile..

"What do you think you're doing, move your hands, it aint that kind of party." she said.. but Floyd slipped his hands into her panties and was now fingering a
familiar place and it was feeling good to her...She didn't want him to stop. She hated herself for feeling that way, but she did.

"Ohhhhhh, ouuuuu...Floyd..stopppp...ouuuu...stop it now..oh my God...ouuuu
Floyddddddd...." she moaned.. He eased her slowly down the ladder and turned her towards him...He began kissing her up her neck and finnally made his way to her lips...She resisted at first, but then began kissing Floyd back.., She unzippered his pants and began playing with him...Floyd slipped her panties
down, lifted her up on the counter and dropped his pants around his ankles..
He entered her at first with a quickness, like he had always done..but she put her forefinger to his lips and said softly...

"Take it slow...slow it down...you're going to love me right for the first time in your life...just take it slow.....it's okay.." she cooed.. and Floyd began to move slower and slower and Rita Sue began to moan and toss her head back as he
began to move slower and slower...eventually his thrusts began to get faster and harder and she began to cry out for more of him and he obeyed...sweating and
grunting and thrusting until he exploded and let out a loud yell....Rita came too
and trembled as she held him...

Floyd lifted her up and walked her to the bedroom, the bedroom they used to share.. He took the rest of his clothes off and she took hers off and they got under the covers.. They made love again...this time longer and much more comfortable... That coffee never got drank and that can of peaches still remained on the counter.

(Conclusion Tomorrow...)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rita getting a little...ummm, kinky huh...lol


Im feeling her....

Anonymous said...

HEY KEITH!!

Anonymous said...

OMG ,This got me so hot I had to call somebody...Great story Keith.

Anonymous said...

This was H-O-T Keith....

Anonymous said...

This was Kinky and Hot...Loved it.

Anonymous said...

This was FIYAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Floyd didn't deserve none, but Rita Sue did for what she did for him.

"You're gonna love me right..."

I feel her.

Anonymous said...

Fiyah!!!I loved this...Especially the sexual foreplay.

Anonymous said...

Your Sexiest Story yet...I loved the verbal sparring between Rita Sue and Floyd...The dialouge really
moved the story along and was so real.

Anonymous said...

This story made me call up one of my "friends" lolol.

Anonymous said...

Really dug this Keith.

Anonymous said...

Floyd had some game after all..lol

Anonymous said...

Shaking my head-lololol..Don't know how you come up with this stuff..but I'm glad that you do.

Anonymous said...

HOT STORY!!! LOVED IT.

Anonymous said...

Still Lovin your Blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm almost hating that this storyline is ending..I'm really enjoying this story.

Jimmy said...

Keep it cumin' Keith! {chuckles}