Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Surprising Development


True to his word...Rapper/Singer Eddie Vinson was at our door bright and early Monday Morning...just as he said he would be...
I wasn't used to people like him...Famous Rappers/Singers being on time and being without a entourage...

Beverly had told me that he had been a huge star about four years ago..and that she had seen him perform at Stoleys last year...

Kayla and Josie and even Nelson were at the office today...They had heard he was coming...\



He was gracious.. he signed autographs and he had small talk with them all....I smiled ,watching Beverly, Josie and Kayla gush like school girls at him...Nelson was just a fan....

I said to him...

''So where is your crew?? Your team...your squad?"

To my surprise , he said-

"Man that's why I'm nearly in Bankruptcy now... When I was on top...I had about 13 people that rolled with me..Including a DRIVER AND A COOK..Girls galore mann...I was supporting everybody....But when my records stopped selling ,when I lost my contract...Funny how everybody faded....." he said.

"Nobody wants you when you're down and out eh?" I said..

"You aint never lied boss...My man XO told me the wonderful job your wife did negotiating him a new contract and helping him uh diversify....If she can get me out of this mess...I'd like to put her on my team..Perhaps she could help me." he said.

"I'm flattered...But first things first.....Let's go in the conference room Mr. Vinson.."said Olivia..

"Mr. Vinson was my dad...It's Eddie..." he said.

"Okay Eddie.."said Olivia ,shaking his hand.

II-

 Olivia, Beverly and I joined him in our conference room...

"First thing I want to know and I want you to tell me the truth Eddie...Did you do this? Did you assault her?" asked Olivia..

''Absolutely not...Look Miz Olivia...I'm no angel...I'm no angel with women..I admit that..you've probably heard things...But I aint no rapist....This girl...Karyn Duval is a professional mistress and groupie...I'm at the end of a long line of men she's been involved with...She has no particular marketable skills...except her uh considerable skill in the uh bedroom...Look into her...you'll see." he said.

"I plan to...That's where I come in..."I said..

"You're uh Olivia and Beverly's investigator....Did you used to be a cop?" he asked..

''Yeah...I was a homicide detective.."I said.

He smiled..

"I can tell...Your movements, the way you talk....Good stuff...You're good to have on the team." he said..

"Now Eddie...Tell us about what happened on the night in question.." said Beverly...

"It was four years ago...My third album had just went platinum...You might remember.."he said..

"I downloaded it...That album was poppin."said Beverly...

He laughed...

"Well..We got nominated for American Music Awards,a Grammy and some Billboard Awards...I was home, celebrating...We had about 25 people in my suite..We were drinking, getting high..carryin on..She was with a group of girls who came to all of my concerts...
Karyn and I had been out to dinner once...and out for drinks a few times...This was the first time she had come up to my suite....I was high , a little drunk....She and I stole off to my room and we began kissing and making out...

She initiated the entire thing...What I didn't know is that we were being filmed by one of her friends..and the footage was spliced and cut somewhat...

I passed out....When I woke up, everyone was passed out  and Karyn was gone...Next thing I know...I'm hit with a suit...accused of sexually assaulting her and sued for 1.5 milly...

My attorney, who is now deceased and my former manager..also now deceased...Told me to pay it and settle it out of court...Just make it go away...

I didn't want to...but I did....The ADA who was watching the case very closely told us that if I settled...I would never be prosecuted...I swear that's the truth.."
''Who was the ADA and do you have that in writing?"asked Olivia..

"What's more...is he still alive?" I asked...

 "Don't mind my husband...In addition to being a musician on the side..He thinks he is a comedian."said Olivia,laughing at my joke.
 "You wrong for that D.R. "laughed Beverly hysterically....
Olivia ,Beverly and Eddie cracked up laughing...Eddie said-

"Yes he's alive..his name is Lance Roderick." said Eddie.

Upon hearing that name...We all perked up..

''Well I'll be damned.."I said.
"Isn't this interesting?" said Beverly...

"I take it you know him.." said Eddie..

"Oh yes...Not only did we try a case against him...I represented him in his divorce proceedings..."said Olivia..

"Wow...I'm going to call you Wonder Woman...You've got all the connections.."laughed Eddie..

"Lance Roderick is a State's Attorney now...but we know where to find him...He owes us a favor.."said Beverly...

"I can't think of a better time to call it in...If what you said is true Eddie...Then we can proceed with your case...I'm going to move that these criminal proceeding be thrown out...This case was settled out of court...She took money...Fowler is just playing politics...This shouldn't be difficult.."said Olivia.

"First we get that deposition and that written agreement from your late lawyer's widow...Then we contact Lance Roderick..."said Beverly...

"And I'll do a work up on Karyn Duval..." I said.

He stood up and shook all three of our hands...

"Thank you soo much...." he said..

"We have a court hearing in three days...Don't be late.." said Olivia..

"I won't Miz Olivia...  Hey Bev...How bout you and your man and your cousin and your friend Josie, join me for lunch....My treat? " he asked..

Beverly looked at Olivia...

"Go ahead...you don't need my permission." said Olivia...

 "Thank you Auntay."she said and kissed Olivia on the cheek.


Beverly,Nelson, Josie and Kayla got into his SUV and they all drove off to lunch.....

III-

 With them all gone ..That left Olivia and I alone...

"Well...We finally got an easy one...huh?" I said.

"I know...I know... I can't believe how simple this case is..."laughed Olivia...

"You know ..."I said as I followed Olivia into the kitchen area...

"All that talk about you and the Judge kind of got me a little steamed up...I can't blame the guy...You are a sexy woman...Lord knows you've nearly made me blow a gasket more than a few times.."I said, putting my arms around her waists and kissing her neck and her earlobes...

Olivia turned towards me and kissed me passionately....

"Really?" she said...

"Yes lord..." I said..

I slipped my hands up her dress and squeezed her buttocks...and rubbed her legs....

"You are a sexy woman" I said... She smiled and continued kissing me...

"Let's go upstairs." she said ,rubbing her index finger across my lips..

"Bev and the others won't be back for awhile..."I said...

We kissed some more in the foyer... I turned the lights out and lifted Olivia gently up on the sink and continued to kiss her...

"Ouuuu, you are soo naughty.." she said in between kisses.

Soon Olivia and I were kissing like two teenagers...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhh my God...I love you sooo much..." she moaned...

"I love you too baby." I said as I continued to kiss Olivia..

"Ouuuuuu, ohhhh baby, you feel sooooooooooooooooooo good. Slow downn, slow down...mama isn't going anywhere.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddd!"moaned Olivia...

I slipped her dress off.... and I slid her panties down...I unbuttoned her bra...I lifted her up on the sink...





I entered her and began to thrust hard and fast....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhh baby..please....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

It felt so good...I wanted to stand there and keep thrusting into her forever....

 She was wearing a new fragrance...It smelled great...which got me even more excited...I kissed her neck....between her breasts , her cheeks and her lips....she giggled like a school girl and continued kissing me passionately...

 "ummmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned softly...

"I couldn't wait..."I said..

"You don't have to.." she moaned...

She wrapped her big shapely legs around me and allowed me to seemingly enter her even easier...She was good and wet and soft as ever.....

"I wanted to do this all day long." I said..

"I know you did...I wanted you to.." she said.

An hour and a half went by before we both began to climax together...our bodies shaking and us holding each other tightly...

Olivia slowly put her clothing back on and straightened her hair as did I...

 "Wow..that was..that was incredible.." she said.

"And I didn't fall asleep." I joked..Remembering she said the old judge came fast and fell asleep on top of her...

Olivia laughed...

"No, you didn't....Silly mannn." she said.

She ran her index finger across my lips....

"Now let's go upstairs to our place.." she said...

"Lead the way Mrs. Alexander.."I said ,following her...

IV-
Three days later, Olivia, Beverly and I and Eddie Vinson appeared in court for our first preliminary hearing...

 "We might get this resolved today." said Olivia..
 "That will be a first.."said Beverly smiling..
 "I don't like to be the bearer of bad news...but this seems too good to be true!" I said.
"You're right Donnie Ray..Things that seem too easy usually aren't." said Eddie...

A baillif came in...

"All rise for Judge Crawford!" he said...



"Judge Crawford!!!!!" the three of us said in unison...

Judge Joseph Crawford walked in....

"Ummmph,ummmmph,ummmph...Lawd today Liv-Liv...Looks like I got my wish sooner than I thought..You are practicing in my court...Ouuuuuu jesussss..." he moaned as he passed us..

"If a man is guilty because of his thoughts.....then I am guilty as charged....LAWD!" he said, shaking his head and just ogling Olivia's legs...


"This could be a good thing or a bad thing." Beverly said..

"You guys know the Judge?" asked Eddie..

"He used to be sweet on Auntay." said Beverly...

"The way my man is checking her out...Looks and sounds like he still is...I hope my man Donnie Ray doesn't clock him."said Eddie with a chuckle..

I had to admit..He was getting to be a bit annoying with his fawning over Livy..It was bordering on disrespect..

"Oh My God...This is not good...This is not good.."said Olivia..

(TO BE CONTINUED)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just Throwing My Panties up in the air! This was sooo hot!