Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Sudden Turns






With their dockets cleared and no pertinent cases pressing...Olivia and Beverly took to spending a great deal of their days in the law library...



 While I spent the day talking to Wilma Barksdale and Sherry Warner...The young lady Beverly and Nelson had met six months ago when they had their run in with Officer Tom Garrison...


Sherry Warner worked for the school board...Had a spotty attendance record and not the best performance reviews....This wouldn't look good in court...She had been arrested twice...Both times by Officer Tom Garrison...One time for possession of a controlled substance...The charge had been dropped..Another time...Some three months later for switching lanes without signaling...The ticket had subsequently been torn up and the case thrown out...

By her admission...She had consented to having sex with Tom Garrison both times...The first time was in the backseat of his police cruiser...The second time was at her home ,where he followed her...Both times he used a condom...

Unfortunately...the dress she had been wearing the night of their first encounter...the dress that had semen stains on it and had been ripped had been thrown away months ago...

All I had was her word..against his...She would not make a very good witness...Still,I took her full statement...

Wilma Barksdale on the other hand was the total opposite...She was a very respected Architect at a very prestigious firm...Liked by everybody I talked to ...an Up and comer....Perfect work record..and no arrests...Her encounter with Officer Garrison was the first time she had ever been in any trouble with the law..

She had ripped panties...In a plastic zip lock bag...her broken bra...also in a zip lock bag...the photos her girlfriend took of the side of her face, which was bruised when Garrison slammed her head on the side of her car after she kicked him hard in his groin and knocked him out of her car...She had her ripped blouse also...and her dress, with a dried semen stain.....There was dried semen stains on her car seats also..

As a favor to Olivia...Forensic Investigator, Dr.Hazel Baylor and her CSI team examined both the dress and the seat of Wilma's car and was able to get DNA from them both...Officer Garrison's DNA was on file with the department...It took her no time to determine that the semen on her dress and on the car seat was a match for him...

She was able to pull his prints off of the panties too!


"Hazel...you're a genius...Thank you so much." I said.

"Not so much that I'm a genius...This guy was an idiot ...Leaving behind so much evidence..."said Hazel.

"No...He's cocky...I was a cop once and I've seen his type....First off, he thinks she's just going to take the deal like the other woman and second of all he doesn't think she can fight him and win legally..It's her word...A Black woman and an admitted drug user over him..."I said.

"Wow...When you put it that way I see what you mean."said Hazel..

"But thank you just the same.."I said..

"Tell Livy I said hi."said Hazel..

"I certainly will."I said.

II-
At home...I found my wife and her niece, lounging around in our room...Olivia was on the phone

and Beverly was studying legal precedents on one hand and on a laptop on the other...
"Heyyy D.R." said Beverly... As I walked in and sat down...

"Ladies!"I said.

"So Husband of mine...What did your great investigation turn up?" asked Olivia...

''Well..for one..Sherry Warner is not going to be a very good witness...She works for the school board...But she has a spotty attendance record and not the best performance reviews....This won't bode well  in court...She had been arrested twice...Both times by Officer Tom Garrison...One time for possession of a controlled substance...The charge had been dropped..Another time...Some three months later for switching lanes without signaling...The ticket was subsequently  torn up and the case thrown out..." I said...

"Wow...He's been on her.."said Beverly ,feeling sad that this woman has been victimized again..

"He apparently likes what she had to offer.."I joked..


"DONNIE RAY....That's NOT FUNNY..."they both said ,while suppressing laughter..
"But you're laughing..." I said and then  continued..."By her  own admission...She had consented to having sex with Tom Garrison both times because he offered to drop the charges and tear up the tickets....The first time was in the backseat of his police cruiser, the night you and Nelson saw her...The second time was at her home ,where he followed her...Both times he used a condom...

Unfortunately...the dress she had been wearing the night of their first encounter...the dress that had semen stains on it and had been ripped had been thrown away months ago...

All we have  is her word..against his...She would not make a very good witness...Still,I took her full statement..." I said.

"Rats....but we still can use her as a corroborating witness."said Olivia..
"What about our client Donnie Ray?" said Beverly...

"Wilma is great...She is a very respected Architect at a very prestigious firm...Liked by everybody I talked to ...an Up and comer....Perfect work record..and no arrests...Her encounter with Officer Garrison was the first time she had ever been in any trouble with the law..

She had ripped panties...In a plastic zip lock bag...her broken bra...also in a zip lock bag...the photos her girlfriend took of the side of her face, which was bruised when Garrison slammed her head on the side of her car after she kicked him hard in his groin and knocked him out of her car...She had her ripped blouse also...and her dress, with a dried semen stain.....There was dried semen stains on her car seats also..

Hazel and her team pulled DNA off of the dried semen on the dress and on the car seat and got a match to Officer Tom Garrett....We also have his fingerprints on the bra and panties.." I said.

 "Ohh We got him!!!" said Beverly...

"Think so Shortcake?" I asked..

"Duhhhh, Yeah!"said Beverly...

"In this climate...Donnie Ray is right...It still comes down to a policeman's word over a Black female suspect...A suspect who was admittedly breaking the law at the time..."said Olivia..

"That doesn't mean that she or Sherry deserved to be raped.." said Beverly.

''Shortcake...Your Aunt and I agree...but baby...This isn't going to be easy...Not by a long shot.." I said.

I then looked at Beverly...

"Oh by the way...Just what were you and Nelson doing in that alley that night anyway?" I asked smiling..trying to lighten the mood.

"Never you mind!" said Beverly laughing out loud...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you guys were gettin ready to do the nasty weren't you?" joked Olivia...

The three of us busted out laughing...

III-
"Well you two...I don't know about you guys...but I'm beat...I'll see you in the morning.."said Beverly ,who hugged and kissed Olivia on the cheek and then kissed me softly on my cheek.

"Good Night Shortcake.."I said and hugged her...

"Good Night baby.." said Olivia...

Once Beverly was downstairs and in her domicile...I stripped down to my boxers and walked over to where Olivia was standing...She was looking out the window...clad in one of my black t-shirts ,with pink lace bikini panties on underneath...I had been staring at her ever since I had come home..

She looked at me and smiled...

"You couldn't wait could you?" she said smiling seductively...

I giggled..

"You know me so well don't you babes?" I laughed...

"Yes....you just love me soooo much." she said jokingly...

"I do."I said...

Olivia slipped her warm dainty little hands down my boxers and gasped....Then looked at me and smiled sheepishly.....

''Wowzers Donnie Ray!!!...Good gosh...you have a horse in your pants." she said as she felt my bulging erection...


"Why do you always act so surprised?" I said..


"I don't know...it just seems as if it gets bigger.." she said..


We began to slowly kiss.....kisses that got faster and more passionate....

Olivia and I were both breathing hard and fast and I  worked my way from her breasts to her neck and to her lips...I gently slid her panties  down around her ankles and she slipped out of them and then I walked her over to the bed ..and continued kissing her...She peeked at my erection again and shook her head...

''Wowzers! Oh my goodness." she said.

I layed her across the bed and slowly entered her......She was warm and wet and I was more than ready to make love to her..but then..wasn't I always?....

We started out slow, then began to move faster and faster...The bed began to squeak furiously and the headboard began to slam against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....

She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned..

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...

 Five hours of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....Finally I exploded like a gusher inside of her... and she came too..shaking so furiously, that the headboard nearly came off of the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she said....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned...

We sat up...She leaned her head into my shoulder....


''You okay Donnie Ray?" she asked ,looking at me innocently..

''I'm fine..Just got to catch my breath!"I said smiling.. She smiled and rubbed my back softly...

I kissed her some more....

"Ummmmm...you're quite the randy one tonight..." she said smiling...

"I am aren't I?" I said as we laughed...

I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her again, slowly and gently..I wanted to savor this experience,  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....

"Ouuuuuu...Donnie Ray...Ohhhhh my goodnesss...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..

 "Mama is gonna make you feeeel sooo goood..." she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..You already areeeee" was all I could get out of my mouth..

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...

"You like that baby?" she cooed..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss..." I said...

She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, Soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....This is what I had first loved about her...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for another three hours... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss..

"Tired?" she asked...

"Yes..."I said truthfully...

"Goooood, glad you enjoyed yourself.."she said and kissed me softly...

"How could I not?" I said ,kissing her a little more...

She kissed me softly and passionately.....Then just hugged me....


Olivia lie across my chest...I played in her hair...she drifted off to sleep...I smiled...It wasn't long before I drifted off too...

IV-
 The next day at noon...Olivia and I stood on the corner of a city street, waiting...

"Oh Donnie Ray...I feel kind of nervous, sending Josie to do this...Maybe we should have all gone with her.."said Olivia..

"Relax babes...Josie is as tough as they come...Plus she was only too glad to do it...She jumped at the chance to get out of the office.." I said..

Beverly drove up shortly after...

"No sign of Jo yet?" she asked...

"No Bev and I'm worried...I hope that nasty buzzard didn't try anything with her." said Olivia..

Just then I saw Josie walking towards us....

"See...she's fine...Here she comes now.." I said.

Josie saw us and smiled broadly.....

"You served him?" asked Olivia...

"Sure did...But he's got other problems.." said Josie..

''What other problems?" asked Beverly...

''Some other woman has filed a complaint against him with the Police department..He's been arrested!" said Josie...
"Welllllllllll." said Beverly.

"Does this woman have legal representation?" asked Olivia.

"I gave her your card...You should be getting a call soon.."said Josie...

"Good Girl!!!....You'll be getting a huge bonus soon.."said Olivia ,hugging Josie...

''Well..This case sure took an interesting turn." I said.

''Didn't it now?"laughed Beverly.

V-


A few days later...We were at City Hall, where we met with Attorney and former client, Celeste Tate...
She had been trying a case in one of the courtrooms.....

"Hey Celeste...What's goin on girl?" said Olivia....

"I should be asking you two that!! Livy, you and Bev are going after that cop...The one you say may have raped two women?" said Celeste..

"It's three Now.." said Beverly...

''Yeah, well you two have stirred something up here..The FOP got him a heavy hitter attorney...I don't know who it is...but he's no slouch I hear, he's nationally known...This case could be very embarrassing  to the city, the Mayor and the Police Department...They don't want to fire him because to do so would make them look liable...They're hoping this big shot attorney can win the civil case you guys have against him...If so, it'll take the sails out of the ADA's case.."said Celeste..

"Yeah, well we knew that goin in Celeste..This isn't the first time I've seen this...City Hall working against it's own District Attorney's Office to save face."I said.

''Just giving you guys a heads up..Watch your backs...You guys stirred up ahornets nest..The Mayor is being briefed on this daily."said Celeste...
"Thanks friend..."said Olivia...

''Auntay...heads up."said Beverly..

Just then , Officer Tom Garrison was walking down the hall, flanked by F.O.P. officials... He stared at Beverly...

"Don't I know you?" he asked..

"I don't think so."said Beverly...

"Nooo...I never forget a face, especially not a pretty one...a few months ago..You were in that car,parked on that backseat with your boyfriend..."he said.

Beverly said nothing...

"You're a lawyer? You representing those women falsely accusing me of assaulting them aren't you? How could you do that?  I did you and your boyfriend a solid." he asked..

"A solid? You didn't catch us doing anything ,but sitting in a parked car.."said Beverly.

"Bullshit...A minute later and he'd of had your clothes off and been all up inside of you."said Garrison...

"Like you and your victims huh?" said Beverly...

One of the F.O.P. officials said to him..

"Tom...Tom, Are you crazy? What are you doing talking to her..? Come on...COME ONNNNN!" he said and pulled him away...

"What? I know her." he said.

"You idiot...She's an Attorney, an opposing attorney, you don't know nobody ya hear??...Keep your trap shut and your pants zippered up...Got it?  " said the official...

"I don't-" he said.

"That's right you don't...SHUT IT UP!  GOT IT?" said the official..

"Alright...I got it.." he said.

"The Mayor wants you fired, the only thing saving your job, you idiot is us and the good lawyer we got for you....You don't talk to nobody but us..." said the F.O.P. official.

I smiled...How well I knew guys like that.

"I see where this could get real nasty."I said.

''Want to sit this one out baby?" asked Olivia..looking at  Beverly.
"Not a chance..."said Beverly....

"I'm gettin my popcorn ready."laughed Celeste...



(TO BE CONTINUED-)




11 comments:

Angie B. said...

Awwww suki Suki Now!

Toni said...

Game On!

Lisa said...

It Just got real!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Sunflower said...

Lawd Help This girl (Anonymous)

Cheryl said...

LOL!

Halo said...

Can't wait until tomorrow...Is this hot shot lawyer someone Liv and Bev have faced before?

Vanessa said...

Why do I have a funny feeling this "Hot Shot"Lawyer is Olivia's Ex-Husband...Elwood Barnes?

Rita said...

I would love to see Olivia face off against her ex-husband one day...I don't think he's the type of guy they would call in for this...

Brenda said...

I agree with Rita...I too would love a future storyline that has Olivia going up against Elwood..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

You all realize that if Olivia and Beverly went up against Elwood..It would also pit them against Bonnie Shay and Ronald Shay...their friends...Elwood is their boss!