Thursday, March 3, 2016

The Stranger

I stood in the parking of Curran-Fromhold Correctional Center, called CFC by practically everyone in Philadelphia...but better known as the city jail...drinking a tumbler of hot coffee....

I checked my watch.....then I looked up and  Attorney Darin Kozel walked out...His suit was wrinkled...He had a bandage on his right hand...and he looked like he could use a good shower and a shave and a change of clothes...

"YOU!...You are not who in my wildest dreams I ever expected to bail me out of jail..." he said..

"I imagine I'm not." I said...

He had tried his best to discredit me and my testimony in New Orleans some years ago ,when I testified against the 22 corrupt cops ,19 of which willingly covered up a double murder by three murderous fellow officers...

He had failed...The information my investigation turned up and the wire taps of the FBI helped convict those three cops of murder..One is on death row and the other two got life...and the 19 are serving long sentences for conspiracy and cover ups of not just the double murder,but a number of other things...

He lost that case and his hatred of me was legendary.....

"For the record....I was all for leaving you in here to rot...My wife paid your bail..."I said.

"Your wife?  Olivia Bennett-Alexander??" he asked.He was surprised...


"Yes...My wife has a heart of gold...Especially considering that you tried to put the moves on the person she loves the most in this world besides me....Her niece, Beverly....

I don't know if you thought you were going to bed her and pry information out of her...Which is not beyond you or you just thought she was an easy lay and you were horny or both..but she would never sleep with the likes of you...Beverly has among other virtues, good tastes." I said.

He had gotten angry and picked up a shot glass and busted the mirror in the bar and had attacked the bouncer and the bartender in a drunken rage reportedly after Beverly had left.....When news got to us that he had been arrested..Beverly told us that he propositioned her and she turned him down flat and left...

She assured her Aunt and me that he never laid a finger on her..that it was all talk...
Olivia bailed him out....Against my wishes...Like I said...She has a heart of gold..

"Your wife, bailed me out?" he asked...

"Yup and she and my niece went to that bar...and talked to the bartender and the bouncer...


"You're going to pay them for the busted mirror and in turn , they have agreed to drop all charges against you." I said...

"I don't understand.....I'm a stranger to both of them...They don't know me....I was killing them in court...Why would they be so kind to me? " he asked..

"Because she believes your client is guilty...Guilty as sin and she wants to prove it and prove it against you....The best....She doesn't want a hollow victory of beating some hack attorney that Garrison would wind up with next...She wants to beat YOU!" I said.

He smiled.

"Your wife is a very worthy opponent...  Just so you know...My attraction to young Beverly is genuine..It had nothing to do with the case...and I didn't lay a hand on her." he said.
"OH I know you didn't......But it's good thing you didn't lay a hand on her...Or whether my wife bailed you out or not...I'd be putting your dentist in a new tax bracket.."I said...

"You love them both don't you?" he said...

" Olivia is my wife and Beverly, her niece is like a little sister to me...I love her nearly as much as I do Olivia."I said.

"I can tell by the conviction in your voice.." he said.

"If you think my wife is a handful...wait until you meet the ADA that will be prosecuting your client on the criminal charges...Her name is Nina Rios and she is no slouch either.."I said changing the subject...



We had been arguing the civil suits the three women had been charging him with...Garrison still had criminal charges to fight....

"I have seen her...A Latina..A very beautiful woman...She sat in on some of the trial...Very sexy and attractive...Is she married?" he asked..

I couldn't believe this guy.

''I don't suppose you could drop me off at my hotel, so I uh can get cleaned up,could you?" he asked..

"I will....but that's the last thing I intend to do for you..."I said..

He looked at me...

"This is a nice life you have here...in this big city far away from your home...A beautiful wife who is a successful attorney...Do you love her?" he asked..

''Very much...More than anyone on the Earth."I said..

"From the way you are dressed and the car you drive...This arrangement worked out well for you...Most ex-cops don't live as well as you do..."

"No they don't....Get in....Hold your head out the window if you feel like you're getting sick...Don't throw up in my car." I said.

He laughed...

II-


The civil trials of Sherry Warner...Wilma Barksdale and Tiffany Lewis continued....


Olivia and Beverly argued with vigor and brilliantly for their clients, directing their arguments at the Puerto Rican Woman...the one hold out....She looked sympathetic....

They coached all three women for hours and all three women stuck to their stories and didn't allow Darin Kozel to break them....

Olivia pounded home the argument that all three women were professional women, School Board worker, Architect, Attorney...Yes two were smoking marijuana...but that was no reason for them to be sexually assaulted...And one woman had a driving violation....She asked the jury..Why was Officer Garrison making sexual deals with them ,even if for the sake of an argument the women did come on to him???...

This resonated with some of the men surprisingly...

Beverly took a different tack..She talked to the three women as if she was their close girlfriend...She asked them if they were in a relationship...Sherry Warner had a boyfriend...So did Wilma Barksdale..Tiffany Lewis was single..

She asked them if they had ever met Officer Tom Garrison before...All of them said no...she then asked them if any of them had any romantic or sexual feelings for him the least bit...They all said resoundedly "NO"

Tom Garrison winced a bit...The Jury laughed...

Darin Kozel couldn't take his eyes off of Beverly when she was talking...He checked her out every time she moved....He found himself smiling at her from across the courtroom...

Beverly ignored him...

He called Sherry Warner to the stand....

She had been the only one of the women who had had more than one encounter with Officer Garrison..

He brought up that the second encounter had been in her apartment...

She tearfully explained how he followed her to her apartment the second time and showed her a photo of her purchasing another bag of marijuana...And said that he could arrest her on possession ,unless she was nice to him..

Darin said -"YOU are a drug addict aren't you?" he asked..


Olivia and Beverly vigorously objected...but the judge allowed it..

She said no, but that she occassionally liked to smoke a joint to "get the edge off.."

He smiled sardonically and said -"No further questions..."

Olivia got her to tell her story once again of how he cajoled his way into her apartment and this time ,he made her take her clothes off and he and she got in bed and had sex for the next couple of hours..She kept asking him to leave, but he wouldn't until he was finished with her...

She felt so ashamed that she didn't know what to do..She said he flushed the condom down the toilet before he left..But she had kept the sweat  stained  bedspread....with his DNA on it.

I had taken that bed spread to Hazel ,who had found spermicide on it and strands of his blond hair..as well as his perspiration....A DNA match...

Kozel argued that all that proved that was they had sex...Not that it was against her will.

Olivia hammered that home and said that it was ridiculous to think that she or the other two were jealous when they heard he had the same arrangement...Since none of these women knew each other or about the other...

Beverly asked Wilma Barksdale and Tiffany Lewis if they knew each other prior or would have been jealous of Officer Garrison...Both women laughed and said...No way they would be jealous...

Darin laughed himself....Tom Garrison didn't like that..

"WHAT THE HELL??  Why are you laughing?? They're killing me up there?  Stop checkin out her boobs and do something?" he snarled..

"You need to shut up Mr. Garrison...They were going to bring up your less than stellar Military record..I fought successfully to have that suppressed."snapped Darin Kozel..

"Don't tell me to shut up...You work for me.." he snapped.

"I work for the F.O.P. You couldn't afford my fee...NOW SHUT UP AND SIT BACK!" he said...

Beverly walked by him to sit down and I noticed his pants were standing out like a circus tent...He was aroused.....Tom Garrison noticed it too and he was not happy.

Darin muttered...

"My god, she is sexy...Her Aunt too...but she is really sexy..."

Garrison didn't find it amusing...

"You're gettin a boner?  I don't believe this...!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! THEY TOLD ME YOU WERE THE BEST...You're crap.."  he stood up and yelled..

"Your honor...Your honor...I'm firing my lawyer...I want new counsel!!!...Your honor!!"he yelled..

The judge admonished him...

"Sit down...Mr. Garrison, Sit down....Mr. Kozel, control your client or he'll be removed...MISTER KOZEL!!!" yelled the judge..

But he was momentarily distracted ,gazing at Beverly , who was unaware...

The bailiffs grabbed Tom Garrison and dragged him out of court... Beverly smiled...

"I want him gone...He's crap!!!...I'm firing my lawyer...I want new counsel!!!...Your honor!!  yelled Garrison as cameras snapped and the jury looked on..

Darin Kozel smiled and made goo goo eyes at Beverly...

She blushed and turned away...


I stood in the back of the courtroom taking in the whole thing and smiling..



III-


After court broke, I pulled Olivia and Bev to me and hugged them both...

 "Girls...you were on fire in there today....I think you got to some of the men too..."I said..
 "I think so too...Bev...I continue to be surprised by you...You were incredible...You know, when you first started out as a trial lawyer you used to imitate me...My movemants...everything...I used to go to watch you and it was like watching me...But you have found your own voice, your own movemants and let me just say...I'd hate to go up against you in trial.."laughed Olivia..
Beverly blushed...She was always so emotional..."Awww thank you Auntay..." she said and hugged Olivia....

Just then Darin Kozel walked out....He looked at Olivia first...

 "Mrs. Alexander...I never...ever got to thank you...For your kindness...You didn't have to do this...Bail me out and straighten things out with that Bartender...I am very grateful.." he said.

"You'll excuse me if I don't say you're welcome."said Olivia..

"I suppose I deserve that...I have defended KKK members, Neo Nazis, Bad cops...like this guy and never ,ever have I experienced so much decency...Like the decency...you have shown me...a stranger...I don't blame you if you hate me Mrs. Alexander...but you have opened my eyes throughout this entire trial.....And for that,I am in your debt..." he said.. he turned and looked at Beverly...

"Beverly...You're beautiful...You're a very beautiful young woman...I mean that...I am sorry for any improprieties the night before...I had been drinking a lot." he said.

"Good Day ladies...Mr. Alexander.. and good luck with the trial.." he said and walked away...

After he was out of sight..Olivia turned and looked at Beverly...

''Freshie...I'm tellin Nelson." she joked..

''What?I didn't do anything..." she said..

"She can't help it if she's delicious shortcake.."I laughed...

"Yeah.What D.R. said."laughed Beverly...hugging me tightly and nuzzling her head in my chest...

"Don't make her head swell anymore than it already has..." joked Olivia as we all shared a laugh..

IV-
That night at home....Olivia and I were relaxing .....

''So babes...How come we haven't used the 27 girls I located who say Officer Garrison also assaulted them?" I asked.

She was wearing the pink frilly Baby doll I loved so much and matching pink bikini panties..She leaned over and kissed me softly, then walked across the room and dimmed the lights....I watched her attentively...becoming more aroused by the second...

"Because..with this jury...they'd just see them as lawbreakers and not credible witnesses..If we got desperate...I'd pull them out...but I don't think we need them...Bev and I knocked enough holes into his argument that he doesn't have much spin left...And Public Opinion is swaying our way, especially after his lawyer got himself arrested...Donnie Ray...Are you sure you want to talk shop right now?" she said.

"We just may pull this one off."I said..I stared at her ..She did look particularly fetching...She stood in between my legs and leaned down and kissed me softly...
She could see that I was very aroused...She smiled..

"Ohhh myyyy..." she said.

''Ummmmm, we just might...and speaking of pulling something off.."said Olivia , who slipped her panties off...While watching me seductively...


She straddled me and eased herself down on my waiting erection....



"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu.." she cooed as she moved up and down...up and down...

"How can I not be? You in front of me all sexy like this.."I said.

She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on me...

"I like this...Much more intimate and we aren't in a squeaking bed...." said Olivia , who kissed me passionately...
"Ohhhhh yes....You are so delicious..." I said..

Olivia laughed out loud....

"Good to know.." she said as she continued to move up and down on me....

"Ohhhhhhhhhh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Do you still need to know any more about the case?" she moaned soulfully....

"Nooo, not right nowwww...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...I'll give you an update as soon as we are finished this.."she said ,kissing me passionately...

"Yessssssssssssssssssss...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...as soon as we are...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..finished.."I moaned.

Two hours of lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....

Olivia riding me softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....

But while Olivia and I were home making sweet love...Officer Tom Garrison was holding a press conference..

"I intend to fire my lawyer, Darin Kozel...I am hoping that the FOP will provide me with a more competent attorney... I am innocent of these accusations...These women came on to me sexually to get out of parking tickets and drug busts...The sex was consensual...."he said.

Attorney Darin Kozel sat in his hotel room alone watching television...

"HE IS AN IDIOT.!!!!!..HE SHOULD NOT BE ON TELEVISION TALKING...HE HAS JUST LOST THE CASE...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed..

He called the F.O.P.

"Hello." said an official..

"This is Kozel....Get that Jackass off of the TV and tellhim he should be quiet...He is on thin ice as it is...I'm doing the best I can here." he screamed..

"Oh Yeah...Bustin up a bar and gettin yourself arrested is doing your best...I hate to see you at your worst...You're losin this case Kozel...Those two girls are killing you..."said the Official.


"He is not giving me much help!"protested Kozel..

"That's your job ,to put a spin on impossible situations...That's why we brought you in."said the Official.

"Even I am not a miracle worker...He's left his damn DNA everywhere...And I got a tip that their investigator ,Donnie Ray Alexander has found more girls willing to testify against him."

''We know about them...They're whores...nobody will believe them...Olivia Bennett-Alexander is a smart lawyer...I'm bettin she won't dare call em. You just win this civil case ,so we can bury this whole thing...You win this civil case and the D.A. will drop the criminal case ,Lack of evidence...I have his word..." said the official.

"Then put a muzzle on Garrison."said Kozel.

"We'll take care of him...Don't worry about it." said the official...."Now go to bed and stay out of trouble." he added..

"Good Night." said Kozel.



(CONCLUSION NEXT)-


11 comments:

Toni said...

WOW ,This is going down to the wire..I expect things to get nasty tomorrow!

Angie B. said...

This is really good..I sure hope Livy and Bev win this case.

Sunflower said...

The next installment should be interesting.

Vanessa said...

The way this guy got aroused looking at Beverly was Hillarious!

Lisa said...

I agree with your commentor from yesterday...Not too much difference between the attorney and his loutish client...the randy raping cop!

Halo said...

This is one case, Olivia and Beverly have got to win...This lout shouldn't get away with this..

Brenda said...

The plot thickens...

Cheryl said...

I agree,This is one case, Olivia and Beverly have got to win...I have a serious distaste for both this Attorney and the cop....

Rita said...

Donnie Ray is at least keeping Olivia's spirits up...Wink Wink...LOL!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I can't wait until tomorrow ,to see how this all ends up!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE SKY...Love the great sex scenes....