Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Saturday

It was Saturday morning...We weren't exactly off today...we were all still living in our temporary digs..."Copland" ,the hotel the government bought that we converted into our secret base of operations when working a major investigation....

At this point it was booked solid...with FBI and DEA agents and our most trusted plain clothes guys from Vice and Narcotics inhabiting the upstairs and the rest of us, Lt. Sissy Van Buren, her husband,Eddic C. , Myself, ADA Keith Wallace, my wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, Detective Tyriq Pile, his wife, Detective Sirena Pile, Detective James 'Jimmy Barlow, his wife, Detective Angie Belton-Barlow, Detective Edwin" Duke" Baylor, his wife, our Forensic Investigator, Dr. Hazel Hunter-Baylor and Detective Antonio Hopkins and his wife, FBI Deputy Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins were all living on the first floor...

Our target, a young Drug Kingpin named Jimmy Bishop, who had taken over a huge piece of real estate in a short period of time with seemingly no violence...no shootings, nor murders..no nothing...This was Philadelphia..THAT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!

The neighborhood was blanketed in fear...Nobody would talk to us and also amazingly...There were no muggings...no robberies..no car thefts...Which was good...but also strange..there had to be a reason..This guy had such a grip on that part of the city that it was unbelievable...

Everybody was afraid......

He drove a silver 2016 Mercedes like it was nothing...He had coffee with his pretty little fiance at a tony coffee shop every morning, then drove downtown where he had breakfast and read newspapers most of the day...and talked on at least three smartphones...He was observed..looking at a tablet....

We had several food trucks in the area, with young fresh faced individuals , who were actually plain clothes Vice and Narcotics cops in some and undercover DEA and FBI agents in others...Serving food up front and snapping photos, monitoring Street,Traffic,Business and ATM cams in others and listening to the wiretapped phones and monitoring cloned tablets in other areas...

In three weeks, we had enough information to start indicting a number of his street dealers...but Sissy and Sharon wanted to sit on the indictments...They wanted to sit on the indictments...until we knew where Jimmy Bishop was getting his product and until we confirmed any meeting with Brooklyn Decker...the mysterious man who was supplying the area with most of it's Heroin and Cocaine...

On top of that we had 37 young men, who had gone missing since late July of last year...All had been rival Drug Crew chiefs , who just vanished from the face of the Earth...Cars found with keys still in them...Homes and apartments in tact as though they were coming back or hadn't even left...Wallets found with money and credit cards intact...but no trace of them....and now my wife and her partners chief murder suspect , just gone....no trace...After we recorded the first murder in this area in months!!!

Sissy called it an inherent evil...

II-

 Still it was Saturday , Early Saturday morning and I was lying across the bed , watching my wife, Carlotta undress....She had on a beautiful blue and purple lavender matching panty and bra set...

"Judging by the way you are staring at me Papi...I take it you approve.." she said...

''Yes...Yes lawd, I approve..Come over here..." I asked her..
She walked over to the bed....I helped her slip her skirt off...She peered at me.. and then sat on the bed...She slowly lifted the covers....

''Aye yi yiiii..you are so hard papi...ouuuuuuuuuuu...Aye mios dios..." she said and smiled and softly stroked my erect penis....

''Damn Carlotta...you look...you look good baby.." was all I could say...

"Thank you.....I'm glad you appreciate me..." she said as she kissed me passionately....I slowly unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down and off...

"You are too good at this papi..." she laughed...

"I'm a quick study." I said...

''Yes you areee...ummmmmmmmmmmm.." she cooed and continued kissing me softly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man ,this feels so good.."I said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....yessss...Yes it does...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she said..

"OH MY GOODNESS.." she said....and smiled at me sheepishly....

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while rubbing her round hips and eventually her sweet breasts...She softly stroked my engorged penis...I shivered...I was nearly losing my mind....We stared deeply into each others eyes for a minute and then began to softly and slowly kiss.....I lifted her up and slowly entered her more than moist center....I had never felt anything as soft and as good in my entire life...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AYE MIOS DIOS PAPIIIII" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

I laid her across her bed ,and a few minutes later I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Aye Mios DIOS...papi...I can't believe how good this still feels!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." Carlotta moaned..as we got into a nice groove...

"Me neither!" I said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi..." she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

 "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...CARLOTTA...OH MY GOD!" I yelled.

"Ouuu,I like the way you say my name out like that.." she cooed..

Five hours came and went as Carlotta and I made sweet and passionate love right there in that wonderful room on that soft bed....The bed wasn't squeaking, but the headboard was definitely slamming up against the wall...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ADA KEITH WALLACE...I Love you sooo much...I never loved nanybody as much as I love you...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."Carlotta moaned in her thick spanish dialect...

"Me neither Carlotta....Oh my goodness..I love you soo much tooo.".I moaned as she continued to move up and down...

''Aye Yi Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned...She looked like she was about to laugh, then cry.....Tears were just streaming down her face and her body was shaking....

Soon...Carlotta was moaning louder....then she broke into the sweetest smile I had ever seen...She was shaking..more tears and sweat were running down her face....She was climaxing....And before I knew it ,I was cumming so hard that I almost panicked..It was soo sudden, So out of control....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she said looking at me with surprise...

  Carlotta held me tight and kissed me slowly, which made me explode a little bit more...My body was shaking and I had lost control....My mouth opened wide, but no
sound came out....

"I love you so much Carlotta"I said..

She kissed me slowly and softly......

"I love you too papi....Oh My god...." she said ,still trying to catch her breath...

Which was all I remembered....I awoke some time later and Carlotta was dressed and smiling at me..

"It's Saturday Morning papi..Are you okay??? I've never seen you like that before.." she said with her sweet smile..

I looked at her and smiled..

"I'm fine.....just fine...Wow!  Last night was amazing.."I said.

"It was...You out do yourself.." she said smiling and leaned down and kissed me again..

I attempted to pull her down onto the bed, but she smiled and eased out of my embrace...

She was wearing tight jeans and a bright white t-shirt with a nice design on the front...As usual, she smelled great...

"Where are you going?" I asked..

"To get a mani pedi with Boss Lady and Angie and the girls..." she said smiling...she kissed me and then hurried off.

Next door in Sissy's room, apparently they had just finished a wild marathon love making session....


Eddie C. was exhausted-


''Damn Sis..that was..that was amazing..." he said..
.


"I'm glad you liked it..." she smiled..


"Let me know when you uh need to be grabbed again." he said.


"That might be later on today when I come back..." she said.


"Where you goin?" he asked..


"To get a mani -pedi with the girls." she said.


III-
"This is so nice." said Sissy. The first real break we've had in the three weeks since this task force began."she said.

 "I know" said Angie...I miss hanging out with my girls..How bout we get some breakfast first, then get our nails and toes done..?" asked Angie..

 "Excellent idea...I am starved."said Carlotta.

 "Wonder what the guys are doing?" asked Sirena.

''I heard Duke say that he and Rico and Keith are going to Sam the Taylor's to look at some new suits and that after that they are going to grab some lunch and head back.."said Hazel...


But as they were talking...Carlotta and Sirena spotted someone of interest...


''Sirena Look." said Carlotta..

"I see her..I see her.I can't believe it...We been profiling her for weeks and there she is in the flesh!!!" said Sirena..

"Who do you see?" asked Sissy...

"That's Charlene "Charlie" Brown..One of Jimmy Bishop's Lieutenants and rumored to be one of his enforcers...killers." said Carlotta...

The woman was oblivious to the group of women who were hanging out in Chris and Chess's shopping center...

She was with another woman...A short ,brown skinned woman with braids.....They kissed passionately and then she slapped the woman on the behind..

The woman giggled...and waved and walked away...
"I've got my camera...let me get a few shots " said Angie , who pulled out a micro camera and took several shots of Charlene "Charlie "Brown...She was a very shapely and attractive woman...So light skinned , she appeared white...She looked nothing like the young woman who was kicked out of every elementary school she had ever been in and had earned her G.E.D. in the Youth Study Center, where she was held for murder until she turned twenty one...

Then she was a suspect in at least four other murders, that were never proven...in each case...a key witness vanished...Which made her a suspect in eight murders...

"Sharon will be interested in this.."said Sissy....

"Where is Sharon this morning?" asked Carlotta...

"She said she wanted to sleep late." said Sirena with tongue in cheek...



Angie and Hazel looked at Sirena with side eyes and they all laughed....


IV-
Duke, Tyriq and I headed to Sam the Tailor's haberdashery....This guy made the finest tailor made suits in the city for a price....


"Hey guys...where is Jimmy and Hop this morning...?" I asked as we tried on suits....


"Hop uh er..ahh slept in late.."said Tyriq...


Duke laughed...

"Slept in late? Is that what he called it?  You know the boy aint seen his wife in a week....He's wearin Sharon out in there.." laughed Duke...



The three of us laughed...I had put a hurtin on Carlotta and I saw her everyday...I can't imagine what a week without her would do to me..

While we were buying our suits....The man of the hour walked in...Our main suspect, Jimmy Bishop.....He was a slight guy, reed thin, with a pencil thin mustache...Light skinned, dressed immaculately....With a kilowat smile...


"I'll be damned...Duke Baylor, Tyriq Pile...You two guys still rollin together huh?" said Jimmy Bishop..



Duke and Tyriq stared balefully at Jimmy Bishop...

"Hello Jimmy...I see and I hear that you've moved up in the world.." said Tyriq...

"We all have...When I knew you guys, you were uniformed cops ridin around in a squad car ,bustin my older brother and my uncles..."he laughed...


''And you were a little snot nosed tout...I hear you're the boss man now." said Duke.

He smiled...

"I'm a businessman, trying to eek out a living in this big city full of opportunity."he laughed.. "I see you guys moved up...You aint cops no more." he said.


"We are still cops." said Tyriq..


"Yeah? Buying clothes from here???  You must be big wig cops.." he laughed..


"We are detectives.....Criminal Investigation Division"said Tyriq...


"OhhhhhYeah,yeah,yeah...I've seen you  Rico and the white boy and that sexy Puerto Rican detective around the neighborhood..You guys are investigating that murder in the school yard the other day...Terrible thing and it's been so quiet around the way lately....Then a damn thing like that has to happen." he said.


"Terrible thing...You wouldn't happen to know anything about it would you?" asked Duke...

"Me?? Nah..I'm not down with that run and gun jazz...I'm swimming in an ocean with much bigger fish."he laughed...


"I didn't know you could swim." said Tyriq...

"World Champ!" laughed Jimmy Bishop...


''Don't get in too deep Jimmy....You might uh get caught in the undertow and drown.."said Duke smiling menacingly...

"I'll remember that..." he said and smiled...


As he walked away ,I said-''So that's who we are chasing?? He looks like a kid."


"That's him....I locked up his Older Brother and his Uncle...They were pure evil..but him???...He's worse than they ever were." said Duke.


V-
By 4:30 Saturday afternoon , we were all back at our safehouse-''Copland"


"We had an interesting day today."said Carlotta.


"You'll never guess who we saw? Show em Angie.." said Sirena..


Angie showed us photos of  Charlene "Charlie "Brown, the vicious little assassin in the employ of Jimmy Bishop.

"She doesn't look like a killer." said Angie..


"Most killers don't....but at least four people who were going to testify against her in four open murder cases vanished without a trace...Which tells me, this is our suspect...I'm pretty sure our murder suspect is dead and I'm bettin she dispatched of him and the 36 others we are looking for." said Tyriq.


"That's a lot of killing for one woman....We had a good day too...We ran into the would be king himself..Jimmy Bishop...He was buying clothes from Sam the Tailor..We had a nice little conversation with him...Of course he denied knowing anything about recent happenings in the neighborhood."laughed Duke.


"Cocky Little bastard...I remember his Older Brother and his Uncle...Pure evil if ever there was..." said Sissy...
"I remember them too..Duke and I made cases on both of them." said Angie..

''Where are they now?" asked Hazel.
"The Uncle is dead and the brother is doing life for a murder...."said Sirena.

Just then ,Jimmy,Sharon and Hop walked in...

 "Hey guys.."said Jimmy...He looked beat...
 ''Heyyy folks...Sorry I'm just getting up....Tony and I were kind of tired."said Sharon..
Hop said nothing, but the way he was blushing told the entire story...We all smiled sheepishly.....
Angie sat on Jimmy's lap and kissed him...

"Where you been ?" she asked...

"In a bar with two of the vice guys....and we picked up something you'll never believe." he said as he played a recording for us...


"Basil Templeton...Jimmy Bishop's number two guy was in this Jamaican bar talking to this man...Rod Khyber...and why is Rod Khyber important?" asked Jimmy..

Duke looked at Jimmy and smiled.

"You can't wait to tell us right Junior."said Duke..

Angie playfully smacked Duke's arm...

"Stop picking on my husband." she said..

Carlotta laughed..."Go on ,tell us Jimmy." she said.

''Because...He is the represenative of Brooklyn Decker....Listen to the convo.." said Jimmy...

"You are speaking for Mr. Bishop?" said Rod Kyber...

"Yes...I can speak on full authority for Mr. Bishop...We have nearly depleted our resources...In order to hold on to our territories we will need a fresh new order....I understand you are in need of buyers..." said 
Basil Templeton...

"Yes...Things have been rather up in the air here...I understand Mr. Bishop took control of a huge area of this city and beyond..."said Rod Kyber..

''We did and with our influence we are prepared to also distribute your product to other drug organizations in the region if need be.." said Basil Templeton..

"Mr. Decker likes how you and Mr. Bishop have put together such a huge organization and how you've kept things quiet...So quiet that the police aren't looking for you or into you...That's what we like..Quiet ,discreet partners..." said Kyber..

''When can we meet with Mr. Decker to discuss business?" asked Basil.

"He's in New York City....He'll be down for his daughter's wedding in a few weeks...We'll discuss it then..He's already got a new represenative in the city...After we meet...You'll deal exclusively with him. This will be a most auspicious meeting.."said Kyber..

"Indeed...I'll be talking to Mr. Bishop tonight...and I'll arrange a meeting with you.." said Basil.

"Good, put that together."
"We've got enough to indict Basil Templeton, his number two and a number of his street dealers on numerous charges right now.."I said.



"But we want to sit on them Keith...We have a chance to get to Decker...and maybe...just maybe clear some murders....We can arrest these clowns anytime...They aren't going anywhere...They don't even know they're on our radar..."said Sissy...
"Yeah...I wonder who his new represenative is?" asked Sharon...
"Am I the only one hungry?"asked Hazel...

"I smell Hoagies, Cheese steaks and Tacos.." said Hop...

''Those food trucks are back and they've got food on them" said Carlotta..


''Let's eat guys...It is after all Saturday....Anybody got a deck of cards?  Anybody down for a tournament this afternoon?" asked Sissy...

"Sounds good to me." said Sharon...


I couldn't think of another group of people to be in close quarters with...I loved these guys...

SATURDAY!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES....

Rita said...

Detective Rodriguez drives the Dashing young ADA to distraction..He had no choice but to marry her to keep from burning with desire!

Swaggie said...

LMAO! Yall two are drawn!

Cheryl said...

I'm just here for the comments!