Monday, March 7, 2016

Dead Weight

 A rare day in the courthouse...For us...For once, neither my beautiful wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett -Alexander or her sexy niece,Attorney Beverly West had a case going before the court...


No today!!!...Today ,they were watching their cousin, Attorney Kayla Bennett argue a case...
Kayla had stayed with us the first time she came to Philadelphia from Atlanta and had helped Olivia and Beverly with a murder case..a real bizzarre one...She had been instrumental in helping us with another case some months later that put a sexual predator behind bars and saved the dignity of several of Olivia and Beverly's clients...She was a very good attorney in a family of both beautiful and sexy women and brilliant attorneys...I was just glad to be a part of their family...

Me? I'm Donnie Ray Alexander...I'm an investigator for the law firm, Alexander and West...I'm Olivia's husband...
Court went into recess and the three of us stood outside the courtroom as Kayla made her way out the door...Her face broke into a big smile the minute she saw us...

"Cousin Olivia, Cousin Bev!!! Uncle Donnie Ray!!" she said..  I'm not really her uncle..I'm more like a cousin in law...but if a sexy woman like Kayla wants to call me Uncle..I'm not going to argue..

 ''Hey baby girl...you looked good in there today.." said Olivia..
''Hey lady...When are we going to hang out ?"asked Beverly....

"I'm so sorry Bev...Look, my man is out of town on business and this trial is wrapping up..so Friday night...I know Uncle Donnie Ray is playing at Josies..." she said..

''How do you know that?" I asked..I also double as a sometime musician...I play Trumpet..

"I was there the other night...I saw your name on the Marque.." she said smiling and hugging me...

"But before we go see Donnie Ray...We can go to Aqua Bar and take Cousin Liv to Stoleys..." said Kayla..

"I've been to Stoleys.."said Olivia..

''You have?" asked Beverly...

"Me ,Celeste and Bonnie Shay went...
back when you and Nelson went to Atlantic City and my husband had his last gig of the summer at Josies." said Olivia..

"So we hit Stoleys, Aqua Bar and then finish up the night in Josies...and maybe Saturday Morning we hit IHOP and then check out Bridget Jones's new lingerie shops in Chris and Chess's shopping center and then Bernadette's for new doo and a mani-pedi.."said Beverly...

"Ouu girl sounds like a plan." laughed Kayla..

II-
Just then a real bohemian looking guy walked up to us....He checked all three women out and smiled..

"Lawdddddddd today...Look a here,look a here,look a here....Are you Olivia Bennett-Alexander?"he asked..

"Yes...Can I help you?" she answered...

"I hope you can...I need a lawyer and bad..." he said..."Excuse my manners...My name is Eddie..Eddie Vinson..." he said.

''Eddie V. , the rapper??" asked Beverly.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that would be me...You've heard of me.." he said, smiling and checking Beverly out...

"I had some of your mixtapes and I downloaded both of your last two albums...but..it's been two years...Where you been?" asked Beverly...

"That's why I need your auntie's help....Yours too if you down...The more the merrier..." he said.

"What kind of trouble are you in?" I asked..

''You part of the team too?" he asked.

''He's part of my team..So what can I do for you?" asked Olivia..

"Four years ago...This trick...I-I mean young lady falsely accused me of uh ruh sexual assault..

Only I'm innocent...It wasn't sexual assault at all...It was a matter of interpretation..." he said..

"I'm starting not to like this."said Beverly...

"I'm tellin the truth...I'm innocent....if you take my case...I'll break it all down for you...But here is the thing...My former lawyer told me to settle out of court...and I did...We paid her an unspecified sum to make her charges go away...with the agreement that she wouldn't say anything to the presss or anyone else about the case..."he said.

"And now she's blabbing?" I asked.

"No...it's not her....It's this ADA...Evan Fowler....He has reopened the case and is trying to bring me up on criminal charges....The case is four years old...The girl was paid...We had an agreement.."said Eddie..

''Do you have the deposition..The original deposition?" asked Olivia. "Doesn't matter I can get it from your original attorney...How can I get in touch with him?" asked Olivia..

"You're gonna need a medium....He's been dead for three years...."said Eddie..."And there's more..The ADA who originally handled the case made me a promise in writing that I would never be prosecuted for this ..." said Eddie..

"Did you get that in writing?" asked Kayla..

"He did write that down...It's with the original deposition , which you might have to get from my original attorney's widow..she has his papers.."he said.

''What do you think Bev?"asked Olivia..

"Ohhhh, let's see how this goes...Why don't you stop by our office on Monday and we hear your story and you give us the particulars."said Beverly..."Here is our card."she said..

"I know where your office is cutey..." he said smiling at Beverly...Then he looked at Kayla.."Is she on the  team too?" he asked smiling..

Kayla blushed..

''She's our cousin." said Olivia.
He looked at me..

"You work with all this beauty...How do you stand it?" he asked smiling..

"You might say I'm married to it...Olivia is my wife...and these two are my nieces.."I said putting my arms around Olivia and Beverly...



Kayla smiled and joined in the group hug...

Eddie smiled...

"Much respect brother...Much respect...I'll stop by your spot on Monday morning...Thank you Ms. Olivia...I mean MRS..Alexander...Nice meeting you Beverly and uh I didn't get your cousin's name?" he said..

''Kayla...Kayla Bennett." she said.

"Yeah..Yeahhhh...Okayyyyyyyyyy.." he said and walked off...

I smiled..

"A hipster!" I said..


''An operator is what he is.." said Olivia..

"He's cute, but not my type .."said Beverly...

"You mean ,not your type anymore." laughed Kayla..

We all shared a laugh.

III-
Kayla went back into court to argue her case after the recess was over...The three of us were about to leave when a man walked by...

"Ummmph...Ummph...Umphhhh...Oliviaaaaaa....Olivia Bennett..." said the man.....

"Joseph??? Joseph Crawford??" said my wife....

''Judge Joseph Crawford...well I'll be.. You are still just as sexy as when I last saw you...."he laughed...''Please tell me you aren't still married to Elwood Barnes..???" he asked..

"Noooo...I divorced him years ago.."said Olivia...

He seemed to perk up...

"Goooood....I heard that you went into the private sector and then you started a firm of your own.."he said..

"Yes....I have my own firm now and this is my team... My niece..Beverly...Attorney Beverly West ."she said..


 He looked Beverly up and down...

"LAWDDDD Today...I remember you...You were still in High School the last time I saw you...So you followed your auntie into the field of law huh???  You have your auntie's beauty too.." he laughed...

"And my Investigator...Donnie Ray Alexander...who is also my HUSBAND!" Olivia finished..
''A good Attorney always needs  a good Investigator...You have an in house investigator...good girl..good...HUSBAND??? Did you say ,Husband??" he asked..

I smiled.. "Olivia and I have been married for almost two years now..."I said...

"I met my husband in New Orleans...I was there on Vacation...He was a Homicide Detective then...We hit it off and we kept in contact and a year later...He had quit his job,gotten his P.I. License and moved to Philadelphia..Right around the time I was starting my law firm with Beverly...He moved in with Bev and I and came to work for us...Soon we got married ..."said Olivia,beaming..


His smile faded...

"Damn Livy...I was going to try to win you back...Damn girl...." he said..

''So uh after you left the public defender's office what did you do???.." asked Beverly sensing the tension and trying to change the subject..

"I moved to Atlanta, worked for a big Law firm there for years and then  ironically enough..I moved to New Orleans and worked for another Law firm there...I made my way back up here and worked as an ADA for a minute and then ran for Judge...Which I handily won last year...." he said with pride...

"I never stopped thinkin about you and the magic night we had.."he said mistily..

Olivia winced upon him mentioning that night..

"Joseph...that was a long time ago.....We've both moved on....You married?? Any kids..??"she asked..

"Nah..I've had a few girlfriends...they uh didn't last too long...I uh live in a condo in town...It sure was nice seeing you and meeting you MISTER ALEXANDER.." he said ,looking at me..

I should've been mad..I should've been jealous...and yet ,I found the whole thing amusing...Especially seeing my super confident wife squirm in his presence...

"Well Liv-Liv...Maybe you'll practice in my court...Maybe we'll have some drinks and catch up on old times.." he said...

Did this guy realize that I was standing here...That he was mooning over my wife??? I just shook my head in disbelief...As he walked away...

Olivia cringed...

"Ouuuuuu...Oh My God...I'd like to forget any old times spent with him!"she said..

"I remember him Auntay...He came over the house once to take you out....He was really nice to me.."she said..Then she hugged me..."You got nothing to worry about Donnie Ray...Auntay treated him worse than I treated Nelson when we first started dating..." she laughed..

"Really?" I said laughing...

"I'll tell you all about him over drinks...One of the worst nights of my life.." said Olivia...

I could tell that she was unnaturally uncomfortable...

IV-
That afternoon...The three of us went to the new Brewery , where we had Micro-brews...

Olivia sat on my lap and held me tight..

"Okay...I've drunk enough now, that I can tell you the story."she said.

"Babes...Anything you tell me is alright...Whatever it was ,it was in the past...and believe me..Whatever you tell me...I've got stories that are probably worse.." I said.

"Really D.R.? Ouuuuuuuuuuu" said Beverly....

''We aren't talkin about me now...We are talkin about Livy." I said,laughing and winking at Beverly,who was cracking up...

"So what happened Auntay?"asked Beverly...

"Joseph Crawford is 14 years older than me...He was one of my law professors....He took a liking to me...He used to tutor me himself after class.."said Olivia..

"Oh hoooo...I'll bet."I laughed.


"Oh hush up Donnie Ray...It wasn't like that... Not at first...It started out very innocently..and I swear ,I didn't even know he had a crush on me for at least two years...He was always so gentlemanly..I got involved with Reggie Hamilton in the meanwhile and when we broke up...I was lost for awhile...You remember Bev...Guys wanted to take me out, but I kept em at an arms length...Never let anybody get too serious and then I graduated from Law School. I passed the bar and Joe Thornton re-entered my life.."

He took me to some very nice places...Fine restaurants that I wouldn't have been able to afford...A couple of movies...A play, a shopping trip once in New York City...I mean I'm no fool...I had an idea the man liked me ,but I wasn't feeding into it...Like I said, he was always the perfect gentleman..I think he liked having me on his arm...And I admit..I liked that an older ,seasoned man took an interest in me..But still,I didn't consider him a potential lover or sugar daddy.

"He came to my mother and father's house a few times for me...They loved him...My mom and Bev did..My dad and my brother,Jimmy  thought he was too old..

I still didn't take him seriously and then one night..He took me out to a pricey restaurant and he told me how he felt about me..how he'd always felt.."

"Liv...Liv...I've been head over heels in love with you since the first time you walked in one of my classes...nearly two years ago...You're going to make a fine lawyer....Wherever you decide to work..."he said...

I wasn't too surprised...In the days that followed ,he sent me flowers and he continued to profess his love for me...I didn't know what to do...I just didn't feel that way about him...But, he was spending a lot of money on me and treating me nice..

About a month later ,He took me out to dinner..I told him that I had accepted a job with the city as a Public Defender...He said that was good because that's where he worked...And that he would look out for me..I thanked him and without even asking..He leaned over and kissed me...Kissed me in the lips.."said Olivia..

''Ouuuuuuu, how romantic Auntay...was he a good kisser?" asked Beverly.

"Nooo and that wasn't the worst of it....After that he was all hands all night...Feeling my legs, trying to run his hands up my dress, all in public...Like I had given him a license to maul me."

I hadn't told him I felt the same way.....Sharon Ferrell and Celeste said-"Ouu girl ,you got yourself a sugar daddy..."

Only Hazel counseled caution....I should have listened to Hazel...

Then one night we were out at a real Tony Bistro...

I had  excused myself and gone to the ladies room...When I came out...He was waiting by the door...He pulled me to him and kissed me ...It was a little better ,a little softer this time..but still kind of awkward....


''Awwww Liv..Liv....you don't know how long I've wanted to do this...Awwwwwwwwwwww lawddd,ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Awwwwwwww..."he moaned and he...he...he ejaculated in his pants right there..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned ...

"Mister Crawford...You're wet.!!!...Did you...Did you come in your pants?" I asked him...I was mortified....

"I-I believe I did...This has never happened before...Oh..Uh..Oh..Uh..Uh.....Apparently you are sexier than I bargained for Ms. Bennett.....Let's get out of here..I'll be fine..Ouuu..Let me just get myself together..." he laughed...

"Damn Livy....You really put something on him..."I joked...I was laughing hysterically at this point...

Olivia pouted...
''Don't make fun....I was really mortified..And I was thinking at this point that this was a big mistake and that I should have let him down easy a few weeks ago before it lead to this..."
"Oh My God..." said Beverly ,who then cracked up laughing...

"It gets worse....We went back to his place that night...by now, we both were a little tipsy...I knew what was coming...I didn't want to sleep with him..I didn't..but I knew that at this hour of the night ,He wasn't bringing me to his place for quiet conversation. I felt like calling my brother...Telling him to come and get me...But I didn't..

Joseph had a nice place...A condo...We drank some more  wine and then he was on me again, Kissing me...running his hands up my dress..practically mauling me....So I told him to calm down and I began to undress....

"Awwwwwwwwwwww lawddd,ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Awwwwwwww..."he moaned..."You are one sexy woman Liv-Liv.." he said..and he began to undress....
"Oh My god...I can't wait.." he said...breathing heavily...I was hoping he could control himself better than he had at the restaurant.

Soon we were in the bed...He was a nice size..I figured...Maybe the night would be worth it after all...He mounted me and he was kind of rough....

"Ohhhhhh lawd...I can't believe I'm finally gonna get some of this good stuff...Ohhhhh ho ho ho...ummmmmmmmm  hooo hooo hoooo....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,  ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Awwwwwwww....Ohhhh
ho ho ho...hoooooooo...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuu .." he moaned...His moaning was longer than his performance...We hadn't been in the bed a good 15 minutes and he came and came hard...His body shook and stiffened up and he fell asleep...still inside of me.."said Olivia.."I couldn't believe it...He was snoring like a hog....Once again,I was mortified...I felt like crying...

"OHH MY GODDD!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Noooooooooooooooo, this is too much...I don't mean to laugh Auntay...but this is hillarious....OH MY GODDDD!" laughed Beverly......''What did you do Auntay?"asked Beverly, who was hysterical at this point...Tears running from her eyes...

 "I pushed him off of me...He was  still snoring....I was glad he used a condom...He seemed to wake up for a minute...He smiled at me and then drifted off to sleep...I took a hot shower  and got dressed and left and he was still asleep..I hailed a cab and went home...I never went back to his condo...or out with him again.

He came to work the next morning with a huge smile on his face,Like he'd done something... Whistling and gave me a bouquet of roses and whispered in my ear...

"Thanks Baby...Thanks for last night...I could still smell your fragrance after you left...I didn't make my bed up this morning...I still wanted to inhale your essence..You really put it on Big Daddy!!!....Whoooo,I can't wait for round two..Lawd have mercy...You worked me like a job girl...Ummmmmph." he said..

Wasn't gonna be a round two....EVER!!!!

I avoided him at all costs after that...I wouldn't take his phone calls..When he came to my house...I hid and told Bev or my brother or my mom to tell him I wasn't home..When he did corner me and ask me out on dates..I lied and told him I had to prep for a trial... I did this for a year and then I met and started dating Elwood.." she said.,

''When he saw me dating Elwood...He was really hurt...He felt betrayed..He told me that I could do better than Elwood.That Elwood was a snakeskin salesman."said Olivia.

"He wasn't lying about that."said Beverly...

I chuckled...

"He quit the Public Defender's office soon after Elwood and I's engagement was announced...and a year later ,he left town." said Olivia.

"That was a huge mistake, marrying Elwood....but I guess old bum ass Elwood was better in the sack huh?" asked Beverly...

"Couldn't be worse than Joseph Crawford...Elwood is a lying ,conniving, morally suspect ,womanizing whore...but he was...well..he was good in bed...I won't lie about that....but neither he nor Reggie Hamilton can top this man who's lap I'm sitting on right now.." she said and gave me a big passionate kiss in the lips..

I smiled broadly....

I then said dryly...

"Olivia...I said that however bad your story was...I could tell you one worse....I was wrong...Nothing I ever been through was as bad as that.." I said..

Beverly co-signed...

"Auntay...I'm with Donnie Ray...You got us both beat there.." she said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Toni said...

OMG! Poor Olivia...LMAO!

Angie B. said...

OMG! I Can't believe dude fell asleep inside of her! Too much! LMAO!

Sunflower said...

On the floor crying! Unbelievable!

Lisa said...

OMG! Poor Olivia...LMAO! Dude fell asleep during....OMG!

Halo said...

OMG! I Can't believe dude fell asleep inside of her! That has never happened to me...There were times when I wished a guy would hurry up and finish or go to sleep...but never that!LMAO!

Vanessa said...

I laughed until I cried at this one...Too much!

Brenda said...

Looks like you have an interesting ripped from the headlines case with a nice twist!

Rita said...

Dude fell asleep inside of her? really?? She should have known it was going to be a bad night when he came in his pants...Ewwwwwwwww!

Cheryl said...

I Can't believe dude fell asleep inside of her! I would have been too through!LOL!

Anonymous said...

Of all of the times I've wanted to throw my panties...This was not one of them...definitely a turn off!

James Perkins said...

This made the history books ,"Anonymoys" kept her drawers on!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

LMAO! at James Perkins comment!