Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Next 24

Monica slept like a baby all night long...in my arms....I awoke first and she was still sleeping...I had never imagined a morning like this with her, the night I first saw her in that hallway at the vending machine so many years before...

She slowly awoke from a peaceful sleep and looked up at me and smiled..

"Good morning bae." she said and snuggled up under my chest...

''Ready for today?" I asked.
"I certainly am...What's on the agenda?" she asked..

"Our victim had an ex husband...Anthony Smallwood...They were estranged...She had a restraining order on him..." I said.

''We caught him on the street cam and the traffic cam...Leaving her condo on the morning of the day she died..He wasn't supposed to be there was he?" asked Monica..

''And those shoes we found at the crime scene..They weren't Cal Weston's or Taylor Coleridge's...Neither was the toothbrush....Your sister did a DNA check on both Westin and Coleridge...Neither of their DNA samples were on the toothbrush..."I said.

"You think it was the ex-husband ,who she had a restraining order against...??" asked Monica.

''Well if it isn't...At least we can interview him and rule him out and move on to someone else before this case goes cold."I said.

"I'd like to take a run at Mister Aaron Burns again...Even if I was scanning his mind..why would he block me?? Unless he had something to hide??" asked Monica..

''We have no proof that he was anything more than just a neighbor and a casual acquaintence "I said.

"Nate...I know you're afraid for my safety...and that's sweet...But I'm going to be ready for him the next time.."she said..

Just then, the doorbell rang..It was Monique..

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?" she said, laughing..

"Oh hush up and come in.."laughed Monica as she buzzed her in...
"I'm glad you're here sis."I said...

"Just today?? I'm hurt!" said Monique pouting and laughing....and kissing me on the cheek.

"You're in a good mood this morning..."said Monica ,who hugged her twin sister and kissed her on the cheek.

"The way you two are all hugged up there in bed...You should be in a good mood too!" said Monique..
"Yesterday your sister and I interviewed a possible suspect in this murder....He was a mutant.."I began...He secreted something he called phernomes...Which made your sister sweat profusely...Like it was a summer day.."I said...

Monique's eyebrows arched at the mention of that and she smiled wryly...

"That's not all it made her do...You probably uh ,got lucky didn't you Nate..It made her horny as hell didn't it? Although she didn't need him to get her to that point...It's no secret.....My sister is hot for you!" joked Monique...

Monica stuck her tongue out at her sister...

''So you know about this?"I said.

"I know some mutant men have this ability...and a lot of them use it unscrupulously on an unsuspecting female population...I'm so glad I've never run into any of them."said Monique...

"He did a number on me sis...my body temp was so high,I almost passed out....and I was..I was more aroused than I've ever been...I was kind of embarrassed..."said Monica..

"A Cold Soda or a cold Bottle of water will neutralize the effects ....You have to start drinking as soon as he starts secreting...That cold beverage will keep your body temp and your arousal down.."said Monique..

"How do you know this?" I asked, giving my sister in law the side eye...

"I'm a Doctor Nate..and my sister isn't the only mutant I know..." she said simply....
"I'm betting that corny guy has used this to get booty a number of times...Jerk...Probably the only way he can get a girl to give him some..." said Monica..

Monique and I both laughed....

"Thanks Monique...Let's get dressed and get on it...We got a day left to solve this thing.."I said.

"Oh yeah that's right....That extra hundred dollars will look good this weekend..Frankie and I may be going to Octopus Gardens..." laughed Monique.

II-
Monica and I dressed and headed for the Duplex of Anthony Smallwood..

Anthony Smallwood was surprisingly an African-American man, Athletically built...about six foot, four and brown skinned...He had been a professional football player at one time in his life...Now he was a Physical Therapist ,with his own shop....Not the type of guy we expected a white high priced Attorney to be married to.

He was pleasent enough and he answered our lingering questions...

"Yeah...those are my shoes and that's my toothbrush.....I spent nights with Yvette..." he said.

"She had a restraining order out against you.." said Monica..

"That was old...it had almost expired...We were divorced...but we didn't hate each other...We slept together quite a lot and I spent the night, every other night of the week..We were talking about getting back together recently." he said.

"Did you know about Taylor Coleridge??" I asked.

He smirked , then laughed...

"Yeah..She had that little twirp whipped...WHIPPED I tell you...She was just using him to get information for her boss, Cal Winston...He gave her his own private smartphone so he could call her without a record being kept...She didn't care...She didn't even carry that damn phone...Half the time, she didn't even know where it was...You probably found it on the floor in a corner somewhere." he said.

That was true...We had...
"So she broke up with Taylor Coleridge...Was it because of you?" asked Monica.

"Helll yeah..We were going to get back together...She didn't care about what people thought about her being in an inter-racial relationship anymore.." he said.

''Did you know she was sleeping with Cal Winston?"asked Monica..

He scowled..

"Yeah,I knew that she and Cal and his wife had threesomes...but she was getting ready to bring that to an end...She told Cal that we were getting back together." he said.

"How did Cal take it?" I asked.

"If you've ever met Cal, you know how laid back he is...He didn't give a damn..He was alright with it...Coleridge took it hard though...He kept calling and begging...but she said it was over and not to come back to her condo anymore or she was going to tell his wife...Maybe you should talk to Coleridge..." he said.

"We did and he ,like Cal has an alibi....Where were you?" I asked..

"I spent that night with her....Then I left in the morning...I ate breakfast at this joint in midtown and then I was at my gym, working out from 9:00- 5:00...I have witnesses.....After that I went to a client's house and helped them work out on the bike and the whirlpool....I left there at around 9:00..I had a short dinner and I returned home and didn't leave until the next morning..I'll give you names and addresses..you can check it out!" he said..

Monica nodded to me...

"Okay Mr. Smallwood...We'll check out your story..Thank you for your time..." she said and we left...
His story checked out...His Debit cards,Credit cards and Key card verified his whereabouts and we interviewed his co-workers and his client...Plus Monica had scanned his mind..He was  telling the truth..He wasn't our killer...

"That leaves us with only one other suspect...Mister Aaron Burns...You ready to take another run at him? I can go alone you know."I said.

''Well..We never really finished interviewing him..." said Monica as we walked down the hall towards the roof...

"Before we do that...maybe we should go back over that condo..."I said..

Monica took my face in both of her hands...and kissed me softly...

"You are soo sweet...You're scared and you're worried about me...I've never had a guy worried about me before..." she said..

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately...

"It's alright Nate...I'm a big girl...I can take care of myself.." she said and smiled..

''I know..I just...I just" I said..

"I know and it's okay" she said softy and we continued kissing..." she said.

''I've never wanted to protect anybody as much as I do you.."I said.

"I know.." she smiled...and rubbed my hands softly..

We didn't say anymore....We just nodded in silence.

III-




 As we got to my flying car on the roof,Monica turned and kissed me passionately...

"You know what?" she said..

"What?" I asked..

"Aaron Burns is nowhere around and I'm incredibly turned on right now." she said and stared deep in my eyes...

I returned her passionate kiss...

"They still haven't put cameras up here on this roof have they?" I asked..

 "Nope....but they'll get around to it..." she said and smiled...

I softly laid her down across the back seat...I slipped her panties down and she kicked her heels off..I was happy she was wearing a skirt today...

I unzippered my trousers.....

Monica parted her legs and laid back on the seat...I softly ,but eagerly entered her warm and very moist center.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god Nate....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....her head turning from side to side...

"Shhhhhhhhhh...yessssssssssssssss...ouuuuu yess Mo-Mo." I moaned as I entered her....

I kissed her eyelids...her cheek..her neck....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate..."she moaned...and kissed me slowly.....

"Yessss Mo-Mo." I moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My goodness..OUUUUUU!"she moaned..

"Damnnnnn girl...oh my god..."I moaned....it was feeling too good...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Nate.." she moaned...

I moved in and out of her for close to 45 minutes...She held on for dear life,kissing me slowly and passionately.... ..I tried hard not to moan, but it felt too good...My flying car rocked from side to side as the two of us made sweet love...in the backseat...



 We were lucky...only two other people had flying cars and neither was here and there was no one else on the roof...It was noon...Most of the detectives were either out on cases or at lunch...and maybe three or four uniformed officers mulling around downstairs....An hour and a half passed by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god Nate...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I thought about you all morning.."she moaned...

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Same here...."I moaned myself as I continued to move into her a little faster...


She began blowing softly in my ear and giving me short little kisses that drove me over the edge...her too.....


and finally we both managed to come fast and furiously..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"she moaned.. She stared at me...almost like she was looking through me...tears and sweat rolled down the side of her face and I stiffened up like a board and exploded with wild abandon....

"I-I love you Nate."she said quietly...staring at me with those trusting eyes...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I love you too Mo-Mo..." I moaned almost in unison....

She cracked up laughing then...


"I love it when you call me that!" she said, smiling and hugging me..."Come on...Let's....Let's get going.." she said and hugged me again..

I got up fixed my trousers and my shirt....She pulled her panties back up, put her heels on and attempted to straighten out her hair...

We looked around and kissed each other for a few minutes...It was a little after noon...

IV-
After we cleaned up... we headed back to the scene of the crime once again...We had had a nice afternoon....

We once again entered the condo of the late Yvette Smallwood... The dried blood was still on the end table and the floor by the terrace....plus the footprints....
"Bae..what are you looking for? asked Monica.

''Something..Anything we might have missed or that CSI missed."I said.

''For instance..These footprints here...Eliminate our victims small footprints and we have about a size six or seven,men's footprint..We know that Coleridge and Winston weren't here...So that eliminates them...Her ex Husband, Anthony Smallwood was here.."I said.

"Those aren't his footprints...He's a big guy, about a size 12 shoe.." said Monica..

''Right, so that leaves our killer...Some type of fight took place out here on this terrace...I suspect it went sideways real quick and escalated and our victim got the worst of it...The killer tossed her over the top to give him or her time to escape..While all attention was in the street.."I said.

"But we checked the building cameras...We never saw anybody leave from any of the exits."said Monica..

We both looked at each other...

"THE KILLER NEVER LEFT THIS BUILDING!!" we said in unison.

I kept looking around...My cyber eye picked up a gleam....It was in her bedroom....It was difficult to find and placed in a really good place...but I found it...

"Hey Mo-Mo...look what I found!" I said.

She looked at it and then looked at me..

''A micro-camera..in her bedroom!!!" she said...

"My cyber eye picked up the serial number and I pulled out my smartphone...I found the websites or several area spyware sites and ran the serial number..It took me no time at all to find out where this came from...

''Somebody was monitoring this woman's bedroom...They saw her getting dressed and they saw whoever she was sleeping with..."I said.

''Wow!"she said..

I walked in the bathroom and sure enough...I found another one ,right over the shower...

"Look at this..right over the shower.."I said..

''Private Investigator?? Blackmailer??" said Monica.

"If we are talking about the bedroom, maybe...but no blackmailer or private detective needs a bathroom shot..This is a voyeur...a peeping tom..."I said.

"Oh My god!!!!!...Guys can be so disgusting...and you knew right where to look."said Monica,laughing..and playfully slapping my arm...

I laughed...

''Well ,that not withstanding...We find out who purchased this and I'm certain we find our killer..Mo Mo, we may win this bet yet!"I said and kissed her softly...

"There you go again...You just wanted a reason to kiss me...didn't you?" she asked...smiling slightly...She returned my kiss and we stood there kissing for a few minutes...

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,I kinda did.."I said as she eased out of my embrace...

"It's all good..I just wanted to know...Now let's go find out who bought this...We have twelve hours left."said Monica..


(CONCLUSION NEXT)


13 comments:

Toni said...

These two are like rabbits, Always screwing.....I'm amazed they crack as many cases as they do..LOL!

Angie B. said...

Nate and Monica are cute, they are just so in love with each other..

Sunflower said...

In Love or Lust? These two screw each other at home all night and probably once in the morning before work....and during the day in his car on the roof or at some get away...In the back hall and in the locker room...My goodness...It must be good!

Anonymous said...

I'm just throwing my panties...and losing my mind...They are sooo hot for each other.

Swaggie said...

Monica and Monique should let Nate have a threesome with them for his birthday...I'm just saying! LMAO!

Cheryl said...

I don't think Lt.Cotton would be cool with that at all! LMAO!

James Perkins said...

It's obvious Aaron Burns is your killer..I don't know why they hesitated to take another run at him immediately!

Brenda said...

I agree with what James Perkins said.

Halo said...

Nate and Monica are so sweet the way they have each other's back and care for each other..In and out of bed!

Lisa said...

They are a cute couple..I just hope their blind lust for each other doesn't make them lose their edge or cause trouble for them down the line.

Vanessa said...

Nate and Monica do do the nasty a lot....You have to understand...He's wanted to get it on with Monica ever since he laid eyes on her...Being married to her has to be his dream come true.!

Rita said...

I liked this one for the tender moments between them ,when Nate told Monica he never wanted to protect anyone as much as her...I was nearly brought to tears...That was soo sweet!

Samuel Bastion said...

I've been binge reeading Escapades.....Since I haven't been over here in awhile..You're still creating compelling charactors and even more fanciful stories.