Friday, October 27, 2017

Jerome,Or Is It Craig?

The next day , we went back to work, Trying to identify and capture our serial killer..

''Siss you guys may have a problem.."said Sharon...
'Besides not knowing who this guy is...What pray tell?" asked a weary Sissy.
"What she means is this guy "Jerome Dwyer" is a phony name..." said Jimmy....


"I thought as much." sighed Sissy..

"The Jerome Dwyer we have has been dead for forty years...The social security number we have is of another dead person...a woman , who died 20 years ago.."said Hop....

"Whoever this guy is...He covered his tracks quite well...The good news boss lady is we caught this guy or whatever on video at several gay bars
and several straight bars yesterday.."said Sirena..
We watched video footage from several bars...in Queen Village, South Street, Rittenhouse Square and Manyunk...and there was our guy...
Not only in the bars, but with all six of our victims.......drinking,laughing and leaving with them...
"This corresponds with all the nights of their disappearences Siss..I think it's more than just a co-incidence.."said Tyriq..
"I do too!" said Sissy...

"Angie and I found the P.O. Box...the drugs were purchased from....There is another purchase in there that hasn't been picked up yet."said Carlotta..

"Look at this footage....look, there is our guy..
on one day...but look who is at that same P.O. Box two days later..."said Angie..

"Look familliar?" asked Angie...
"That's Reverend Carson's Nephew, The Attorney....Craig Carson.....What is he doing there?" I asked..

"You know Keith,  I asked the same question..."said Duke...

"So did I...Just for the hell of it...We brought up his face...and pretty girls face and did a facial recognition and look what we got."said Sharon..
"This is where it really get's cute."said Sirena.

WE WERE STUNNED....

 "THIS IS TOO MUCH!" said Sissy...
 "WHOAAAAAA!" I said.
"HOLLY CRAP!" said Eddie C.

 "The mysterious cross dressing man is Attorney Craig Carson...The Anti LGBT Preacher's Nephew!"said Carlotta.
"You don't know how funny this is.."said Sissy , who was hysterical with laughter...
''We were up until four this morning,putting this all together.."said Tyriq....
"Bless your hearts...I have the best staff in the world...Is this enough for a warrant Keith?" asked Sissy....

"Oh it certainly is..." I said, laughing at the irony myself...The miracles of modern technology!

II-

Within an hour, I had a warrant.....Sissy, Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy, Sirena ,Hop and Sharon...and tactical squad police crashed into Craig Carson's tony condo....
 "He's not here!" said Sissy...
 "No...but look what is here Boss Lady?" said Carlotta...
 "Here in this back room.... Photos on the wall..Blown up glossies.." said Tyriq...
 ''Does this guy want to go to jail? It's photos of all of our victims ,Looks like these photos were taken after death." said Jimmy...
 ''And here, Syringes...Bloody syringes.... We'd better get this to Hazel..." said Sirena..who passed them to an officer to bag and tag.
 "I'm guessing this guy doesn't entertain much.." said Hop...
"Look here...A Passport and two packed bags!!!....I think he was planning on taking a trip..."said Sharon..laughing at her husband's remark.
"I think you're right....Things were starting to get a little hot for him ,after that last killing.." I said.
The Police we brought with us let Hazel come through...

"I was hoping he'd be here...So I could get a DNA sample.." said Hazel...
''Here , we bagged and tagged these Syringes..They have blood on them..."said Sirena..
"Guys photograph this room the way we found it..." said Sissy...Who watched as CSI people dusted for fingerprints and DNA and other forensic evidence...

III-
And at the Post Office Box of one Jerome Dwyler...
A Blonde woman stumbled in some Black High Heels....She opened the safe deposit box where she found the last installment of the three drug cocktail used to kill ....

Just then a camera snapped..

"Smile Sugar....You're on Candid Camera..I have to tell you, Those stillettos are fierce!" said Angie...

The woman looked stunned....

Duke walked over to him...

"Jerome.....OR IS IT CRAIG?" he said and snatched the wig off....revealing Craig Carson, Attorney...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"  screamed Craig Carson.....

"I imagine your uncle is just so proud of you!!.....Hook him up boys." said Duke...

Tactical Squad officers handcuffed him and read him his rights....

"All this for possession of Black market drugs ?" said Craig...trying to sound like the Attorney he was..

"No Sugar...All this for Murder...Six Murders!!!" said Angie....

IV-
Craig Carson sat in the interrogation room...We offered him a cigarette..He declined...We offered him coffee, he also declined...
Sissy walked in....

"We had a warrant for your condo...We found these...Photos of all six men in death.....She tossed down the syringes..."And we found these too....We sent them to the lab....They have the DNA of all six dead guys...Plus we have you on film at bars and in the street with them on the nights they all vanished...and to make matters worse...Two of my detectives catch you at a Post Office Box, with the illegal and lethal chemical cocktail used in all of the slayings....There is more...but by the time the jury hears this...They'll have heard enough.." said Sissy...
He took a deep breath and sighed...As an Attorney ,he knew that the evidence was stacked against him...

He looked up and stared at all of us..









He shook his head and began to weep....

"I've always been like this....I think I've always known that....I tried to fight being what I was...I tried to fight it...I tried to be like my uncle...but I-I just couldn't be...I tried dating..My Uncle set me up with several girls...It just didn't work out...He even set me up with a prostitute when I was 18, to lose my virginity...to be a man...He said...I just could never be the "man" he wanted me to be...and he could never accept me the way I was...I killed those guys....I killed those guys and I was ..I was killing me...The part of me...that..that I hated...When I was dressed like a woman.....It somehow didn't seem like it was me!~" he said..Now crying profusely....
After he wrote his confession, including the admission of a seventh murder we didn't even know about...The strangulation and burial of a young teen age runaway ,three years ago....Sissy had an officer take him to central booking...

As we were about to leave headquarters, Reverend Carson confronted us...

"FIRST THAT JACKASS TRAGG ARRESTS ME...NOW YOU PEOPLE HAVE ARRESTED MY NEPHEW!!! THIS IS HARRASSMENT!!! HARRASSMENT I TELL YOU!" he bellowed...he was playing for the press..
I addressed him..
"Reverend...He confessed to all six murders and to a three year old unsolved murder.....And we have enough evidence to get a conviction."I said...

The reporters gasped...

"WHAT?"  he gasped... Then he hung his head...He knew he wasn't dealing with Lt. Tragg."Agghhhhh I always knew that boy wasn't right....I caught him with his mother's panties and bra on when he was 7.....and as a teenager he wore lipstick and make up...I knew right then and there..He was a sissy boy....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'll be damned..." said the Reverend, who stomped his foot and walked away, refusing to address the reporters....

Lt. Tragg, having heard that we nabbed the killer looked at Reverend Carson and said...

"Well LAHHH DEE DAHHH!"he said...laughing hysterically at the irony of it all..

He knew there was no way Reverend Carson was going to sue the city now with this bombshell of a revelation...He didn't.

And he knew that that had actually saved his job...

He hated to admit it...but he actually owed Sissy and her guys a great debt for saving his bacon in arresting the good reverend's nephew!
Carlotta looked at me...

"Somehow,I don't think that vindicates Tragg."

I smiled...

"It doesn't....It doesn't vindicate anybody...."I said..

EPILOUGE-

 Thoroughly embarrassed by his nephew admitting to being a serial killer, Reverend Carson refused to be interviewed about it...He refused to discuss it at all.. He decided not to sue the city for false arrest and imprisonment...He didn't want his name and any talk about his nephew back in the news...He just quietly faded out of sight...

Craig Carson received seven life sentences with no possibility for parole...

Drug Kingpin, Stephen September was sentenced to 15-25 years...With eligibility for parole after ten years...That was better than he deserved and certainly better than he was going to get...He's serving his time in an Upstate Federal Facility...
 It was nice being at home..Everybody was home now and with a few days off...Monday we'd all be returning to headquarters and our newly painted office and new air conditioning system....
I sat around watching Carlotta walk around in panties and bra and talk on the phone...I mean she'd just been with Sirena and Sharon and Sissy for a week..What did they possibly have to talk about? I marveled..

I sat patiently, just watching as she pranced around and talked and poured herself some iced tea..

She saw me too, how aroused I was getting and finally said...

"I gotta go...maybe I'll see you tomorrow." she said.
''Ouuuuuuuuuuu papi....look at you!!! Thank you for being so patient!" she said.
This was met by a passionate ,wet,sloppy kiss.....

''So do I get a reward?" I asked..

"Oh yessss...yess papi yesssssssssssss.." she cooed.

I slipped her panties off and unhooked her bra.....

Soon we were in the middle of the floor kissing passionately...

Carlotta's kisses were soft and slow and were driving me crazy...She knew it too and began kissing me even slower and softer and softly rubbing my growing erection...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawdddd!" I moaned..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi...." she moaned...

I lifted her up and entered her slowly....she was good and wet and as warm as an oven....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as I moved slowly in and out of her....She felt so good, I was going crazy...."You are irresistable."I moaned...squeezing her tight...

 ''Silly." she said in between more kisses.

 She stared at me deeply,intensely and then kissed me slowly and softly....

 Ouuuuuu," she moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned as I began to kiss her deeper, more passionately...still rubbing her legs and squeezing her hips and buttocks..

I then took one of her breasts in my mouth and began to suck it lightly...She moaned....and looked away....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....you feel so gooooood!" she moaned....

"ohhhhh, so do youuuuuuuuuuuuu..."I groaned.

Eventually , we wound up on top of the bed, making sweet love...For the next SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS!

 At this point the bed was squeaking so loud and the headboard was slamming so hard against the wall that we didn't hear anything else...

Sometimes I had to pinch myself...I couldn't believe that this girl, who I had had the biggest crush on , was actually my wife now...

 I couldn't get enough of Carlotta...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned softly...

 Carlotta and I both began to climax together furiously...We both laughed and squeezed each other tightly and continued kissing and breathing heavily...It seemed like I was never going to stop exploding....

Carlotta thought she was calming me down by kissing my neck and my cheek, but that was exciting me even more...Finally, I was drained of all energy as well as bodily fluids...

I slept for a little while, when I awoke...Carlotta was pouring herself  another glass of Ice tea..

 I watched her from the bed..
''You sure drink a lot.." I said,smiling..
"You drain all of my bodily fluids out of me.." she said and we both smiled..
Hopefully anybody thinking about killing or committing a major crime was also drained right now...One could only hope!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES SKY HIGH!

Angie B. said...

They caught him today...I was surprised....

Toni said...

Yeah,I kind of thought the killer was going to elude them too...

Sunflower said...

Nice Job! Non Violent and very believable..

Lisa said...

It was a combonation of science and luck,but they got their man or uh whatever!

Cheryl said...

LMAO@ Lisa's comment!

Halo said...

Another case down, Another great Escapades story!

Vanessa said...

Great Job! ,Great Job, When are we going to see those guys we met last week...The five Attorneys?

Keith said...

Soon Vanessa,Soon! There's another short story featuring them and then in December their series debuts...It'll probably run every other month!

Rita said...

Nicely done as usual!

Brenda said...

Another good story!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I dug it..Nice ending!