Saturday, October 7, 2017

Still Not My Man

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Alfreda, you're driving me crazy..."moaned ADA Rockland Cambridge....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Alfreda...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

''Rockland please!!! I have neighbors and the window is open...you want everybody to know we are up here doin the nasty?" said Alfreda...

"I don't care if the world knows how good I feel...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

She laughed...

''Glad you're enjoying yourself..but I do care....I have to live here...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Rockland...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to mama, give it to mama strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

 This wasn't supposed to happen, Not again...She thought she had made it clear to Rockland....A month before they had had a wonderful night in bed...purely wonderful...but she was 14 years his senior...She didn't a see a future with a guy this young...He seemed like he had understood that...but Rockland found himself staring at her at Group Therapy sessions...Making goo goo eyes like some love struck teenager...

He offered her breakfast...She declined , Lunch , She declined..Dinner, She again declined...He sent her roses..She sent them back or gave them to someone else..Finally, he started calling her asking if he could come and spend some time with her...She said no...The second time he called , she also said no and the third time..she again said no...

She thought he had gotten the message...He didn't call anymore, no more offers for meals, no more flowers...for about a week.

They were cordial to each other at Group Therapy sessions...but that was it...

Then one night he called her around midnight...He asked her what color were her panties...She was getting ready to hang up...
Then she busted out laughing..

"You'll never know unless you come over here and see em..." she whispered...




"Rockland??? ,Rockland??  I was just kidding....ROCKLAND!!!!" she said...He had dropped the phone.


He came over within 20 minutes ... And she came, several times within the next FIVE TO SIX HOURS!!!! of hot sweaty love making....

They've been seeing each other every night this week.

Tonight was the third night in a row the two of them had met after midnight to make love....


''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Alfreda

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alfreda...Alfreda ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Rockland...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Rockland..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Alfreda, Alfreda,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ROCKLAND!!!!"she yelled out...


Rockland lifted her up and began thrusting feverishly into her...He seemed to like this position...

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, Rockland....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rockland.....I love you!!!" she screamed out....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ALFREDA...ALFREDA ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me ROCKLAND...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.I just love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ROCKLAND!!!!"she wailed...

He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...
They continued kissing.....
They were going to shower but they wound up by the bathroom door,in a passionate embrace...

"Rockland, it's near daybreak....Don't you have to go to work today baby?" she asked..running her soft finger across his lips...She could see that he was getting more aroused....So she stopped...

"I'm calling out.." he moaned..

She laughed...

"Well you can't stay here all day..." she said breaking their embrace and I'm not going to screw you all morning...I know you'd like that...but I do have things to do today..." she said...He kept kissing her and softly rubbing her breasts...she found herself turned on more than usual...

"Rocccccccccccccccklandddddddddddd...Come on...we had a nice night... you've got to go home..."she cooed.. She began softly stroking his now engorged penis....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I  can't go home nowwwww." he moaned...in between hot, sweaty kisses...

"But you have to...." she said softly...




"Oh Helll, you make me sick Rockland, Sick!" she laughed as they fell back on the bed and began making sweet, tender love again....

The bed springs were squeaking again...The headboard sounded as if it might shake loose...

FOUR MORE HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking continued....

''Lawdddd, you are like a machine....woooooooooooooooooooooouuuuu." she screamed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd .." he yelled..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ROCKLAND, you're making me comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

''HANG on ALFREDA...I'm coming tooo...WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NELLLLLIEEEEEE..."

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she squealed

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lawddddddd!"he yelled as he began to come with a fury he had never felt before, shaking and trembling....She had tears flowing down her face and was holding on to him for sheer life...


 Kissing him and stroking him until he exploded again....

 She fell asleep in his arms, resting between his legs...He fell asleep too!

The bed stopped squeaking and slamming against the wall....The moaning stopped...


II-
When Alfreda woke up, it was noon...This was the longest Rockland had ever stayed at her place...He was usually out by daybreak or a little before..

She woke him up....

''Get Up...It's nearly twelve noon...Come on, get up..." she said..
He showered and dressed....


Alfreda was still in her bra and panties...She had fixed them both a cup of coffee....

"Rockland sit down...Let's talk..."she said..

He sighed...

''What?" he said. He imagined she was going to tell him this had to stop....
"While we were intimate..I uh, I uh yelled out that I love you..." she said..

He wasn't even thinking about that....He was kind of relieved..

"Yes, you said it quite a bit....I think I love you too!" he said smiling..

"No you don't.." she said...


"Uh don't uh take that too serious....It was just that the sex was so good...I uh kind of got carried away...You men yell that out all the time during sex..I-I got caught in the moment..." she said.

"But you're not a man!! Not hardly...You're a very attractive woman..." he said...

Alfreda smiled...He was staring at her breasts...She did need to cover up...but what was the use at this point???...

"Thank you....I'm flattered....I am!!!The point is...I meant nothing by it..by what I said..." she said..

 "It's okay....You're starting to develop a connection with me...that's more than physical." he said..


''Rockland...You Still Not my man...Now We've had a great time this week..You've been over here Monday night, Tuesday night and last night and this morning..It's Thursday! You've screwed my brains out every day this week..What more do you want?." she said..

''And this can't happen again right?" he said..
''I didn't say that!!!....Though it shouldn't...Awwww don't pout...Seriously...What kind of future do you think you're going to have with me..?I got 14 years on you..." she asked..

"Is that what you told Beverly's father?


He was your former student..." said Rockland..

"No, Jimmy was different..I was older, but just by four or five years...I was 26, He was 22 ,when we were together....We just grew apart...but we stayed good friends for years...We are still friends.

We stayed good friends for years,when Beverly was growing up..We even slept together until I was about 32...Then we just stopped...He was involved with another woman and I was involved with another man.." said Alfreda...

''So where is Olivia's Brother now???" he asked..

"Out in California...I heard...


He's married now!" said Alfreda...

"How bout you and Olivia?? You two still cool? I mean you aren't with her older brother anymore!" he asked..

"Ohh yes, I love Livy...And Livy loves me! She got me in these Apartments and she got me in the Therapy sessions we both go to...She saw to it that I was compensated by the school board and that I got my checks on the regular. I've had two nervous breakdowns...She was there for me both times...Even after me and her brother parted ways..
Olivia took care of me...She's good like that...She takes care of people....I love Olivia Bennett-Alexander...No one can ,nor ever better say a bad word about her...She's like my little sister too!..."said Alfreda..

Rockland was quiet...
"You know her don't you?

He knew her...He found her attractive despite being annoying and being a smart attorney who had bested him twice in court and was responsible along with her niece for him being in therapy!!!!

You know my daughter Beverly too don't you? And not just in passing.."said Alfreda...
Yes ,he knew Beverly too...He found her very attractive, quite round and voluptuous..Now he understood where she got it from... and like her Aunt,.He found her attractive despite being annoying and being a smart attorney who had bested him twice in court with her Aunt and was responsible for him being in therapy.
Alfreda stared at him and smiled..

"You Do!! You've faced off against them in court haven't you?? It's okay...That's your business...It has nothing to do with you and me.." she said..

''So there is a you and me?" he said, smiling..
She sighed...

" Yessssssssssssss,I'm not going to be able to get rid of you am I ,unless I say yes am I...?" she said..

''You don't really want me to go Alfreda?This is like four times we've done it and the way you were hollering and screaming in that bed...You can't tell me you didn't like it.." he said..

"YES I liked it...I-I -I loved it...but you can't tell Olivia and my daughter or anyone close to them about ...about us....You promise..?" she asked..

''I won't....Olivia, Beverly and I aren't friends....but yes, I do know them..I won't tell anybody...and I don't care what we are, Boyfriend and girlfriend or just friends with benefits or nothing, just as long as I can have you...I don't care what we call what we are doing, just as long as we keep doing it..." he said..

"Okay then..." said Alfreda...

"Okay what?" said Rockland..
"You...You...You can have me...I mean we can uh see each other discreetly...You're still not my man.." she said..

"Okay." he said and took his tie off, his shirt and his suit jacket...and his trousers...

''What are you doing?" she asked..

"I think we should celebrate.." he said..

''Celebrate what?" she asked.

"You and I seeing each other discreetly." he said.

"You're out of your mind." she said, laughing..

"I am...I'm crazy about you Alfreda..." he said..

"You're just super horny, that's all.." she said.
He pulled her to him and began kissing her again...

"I am....I can't help it..." he said in between slow, sensual kisses...

"Ohhh my god... and you're driving me..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...out of my mind! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned..

"You're driving me out of my mind....You have since I first laid eyes on you..." he said in between wet,sloppy kisses.

''Really Rockland?" she asked..

''Really"he said, breathing heavy.."

''Calm down, Rockland...before you have a heart attack!" she said smiling and softly stroking his engorged penis...She had never seen him so excited...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawd!" he moaned...

''Calm down, Rockland.Shhhhhhh...It's going to be okayyyyy.." she whispered..

Soon she was kissing him passionately and not concerned about the time or the fact that it now made about 12 hours he had been over her house..

They were back in her bed again.... making sweet, tender love....Rockland was going slower and being more tender than he was known for...Alfreda was smiling so sweetly, even she couldn't believe it..then she began crying, and sweating profusely...

Two or Three more hours of sweet lovemaking continued...Alfreda  had one of the most intense orgasms she'd had in close to three years...So Did Rockland...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rockland....I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soo much.." she moaned..

"You don't mean that right?" he said, smiling...

"Just shut up.." she said, smiling....''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph." she moaned..

"LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" he howled as his feet curled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ........" cooed Alfreda as she climaxed hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.OHHHHHH...OHHHHHH LAWWWD!" he moaned...cumming so hard, he felt as if he were being drained of all bodily fluids...

''Did I make you feel good Alfreda?" he asked softly...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessss...yessssssssssssssss... you always have....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I don't believe this...I don't believe you...Wouuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

"Believe it...Believe it Alfreda..." he said...

"Oh my god....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned softly, trembling from head to toe and holding him tightly....She hadn't come this hard or this much in years......

He smiled sheepishly....


She lie on top of him ,breathing heavily....He had a wide grin on his face...

''Stop looking so damn satisfied." she said, laughing herself and softly stroking his penis.

"MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOODNESSS!" she exclaimed..



 

  EPILOUGE-
 TWO WEEKS LATER-

My name is Donnie Ray Alexander...

I'm an Investigator for my wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Attorney, Beverly West's law firm....



We had just come back from a meeting with Attorney Slim Johnson...

We had a new assignment...We were to go to Miami to help an Innocence Project Attorney with a particularly difficult case....We had only been back from New Orleans for a month...

Josie, our Para Legal and Office Manager greeted Olivia and Beverly with two huge bouquets of Roses....

"They were just delivered an hour ago Mrs. A. , Bev...One for both of you.." she said..


Olivia and Beverly's eyes got as wide as saucers....

"Donnie Ray????" she asked..

"No, they're not from me..." I said..
Beverly turned to her significant other, Attorney Nelson East...

''Nelson?? You??" she said.
"No ,I didn't send any roses...I've been with you guys all day and yesterday too." he said.
"They both came with cards...I took the liberty to read the cards when I put the roses in vases for you...You two won't believe who they're from." said Josie who passed the card to Olivia and Beverly...
"Oh My God!!!" said Olivia..

"WHATTT?? Him??" said Beverly...

''Keith Wallace?? Judge Stevens???Judge Turner Freeman???Lt. Tragg?? WHO?" asked Nelson...
Olivia passed me the card...I read the card...

"No it's from Rockland Cambridge...ADA Rockland Cambridge...It says...

"CONGRATULATIONS LADIES ON BEING NAMED 2017 SUPER LAWYERS...I CAN'T THINK OF TWO MORE DESERVING CANDIDATES...Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge"
"Really? This a joke?" asked Nelson..

"A pretty expensive joke if it is..I know this florist....She's not cheap!" said Olivia..

"I don't think it's a joke..."said Beverly...

"No me either.." said Olivia..

"He didn't send me jack."said Nelson...




Olivia, Beverly, Josie and I cracked up laughing...
And back at Alfreda's Apartment...

"I got the roses you sent, Rockland, they're beautiful..." she said...It was a Sunny and Balmy fall Saturday Morning...Alfreda had on a tight Black form fitting top....and some nicely pressed Jeans...She was wearing a white jacket over it...She was planning on doing some shopping today!

"I'm glad you liked them..." he said smiling..

She kissed him in the doorway...She hadn't seen him in a few days...She actually missed him...She didn't want to, but she found she did! They had been "Seeing each other discreetly" for two weeks now...With Rockland spending the night three nights a week on average....and talking on the phone at least twice everyday....


''You Hungry?" she asked.  She had fixed a stack of pancakes before he came...She kind of knew he was coming..She couldn't believe she was cooking for him and missing him....
"I'm very horny..." he said..and removed her jacket and her top...She didn't try to stop him.....She just sighed....He stared at her breasts intently.....



"I said Hungry idiot..." she laughed softly.....

"Oh Yeah, that too!" he laughed sheepishly...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Rita said...

I can't believe these two are gettin it on...One time was bad enough, but now they're in a full blown relationship!

Halo said...

Alfreda is in denial...She knows the lovin is good...and she also knows she cares for him.

Toni said...

I just read "Ventures" this morning.."The Surprise Proposal" I had to go back to this.. When they first started gettin it on!