Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Take Downs and Fake Outs

It's always darkest before the dawn...This is what is said...Sissy and her detectives were up before dawn and heading to a warehouse...A warehouse our weeks of case work had told us belonged to Steven September..

Steven September had been selling High Grade Heroin to most of the local drug crews for a few months now..Not just Heroin...but other Opiates, Cocaine and we suspected a high grade of a lethal cocktail that figured in our serial murder case...

Sissy, Hazel and I sat in a car.., several feet away...She got on a walkie talkie..

"This is the break of a lifetime you wait for against a guy like this Hazel.." said Sissy..
"You guys have been watching him for awhile now...He's so connected,you couldn't get a judge to sign a warrant for wire taps.." said Hazel.
"It's close to election time...Stephen September and his people have quietly contributed a substantial amount of cash to several campaigns...He's a very successful importer of Wines and Liquors from overseas...At least that's his front...Duke, Tyriq and Sirena have been watching his other cargo for awhile...We know that the drugs come right behind or with the wine...Narcotics and Vice seem to think so too...but we haven't been able to get close...Carlotta was working him hard....but he knows she's a cop..."I said.

Just then ,Duke raised us on his walkie talkie...He was directing the street operation...He had plain clothes guys from Vice and Narcotics backing him up.

''Duke...What do you see?"I  asked.
"Our guys from Narcotics and Vice were on the money...Hop and I are seeing a lot of traffic...Cars have Deleware plates, New Jersey Plates and Pennsylvania Plates.." said Duke..

''A lot of Drug Crews...Local boys and out of town boys..All players...Major playas"said Hop.....
Sharon and a squad of FBI Agents,

 Carlotta ,dressed in a white trenchcoat ,armed with a riot pump shotgun,was wearing white tights and a Black top..She looked sexy as hell....At least to me..
 Jimmy, armed with a glock, with a laser site..
 Tyriq, also armed with a Riot pump shotgun,
 Sirena with a glock
and Angie with a glock, both wearing skin tight black tights that accentuated their every curve lay in wait with officers from the Tactical Squad, Narcotics and Vice Divisions..

They awaited Duke's signal...

Before anything could happen..a familiar figure knocked on the window of our car..

II-

DEA Special Agent in charge, Carol Redding...

''Sissy, what are you guys doing here?" she asked.
"Carollllll, hey girl...We've been investigating this guy for months...We finally got something solid on him...Solid enough to convince a judge to give us a search warrant..We've got good information on this warehouse..."said Sissy..

''As good as mine?  I just pulled two undercovers off of his street boss..We got the whole operation...We welcome all of this additional help though!!...But he's my collar.."said Carol..

"Not a problem girlfriend...We just need some information from him,like who bought a lethal cocktail of lethal injection type drugs used by an as of now unknown serial killer who has killed five men to date.."said Sissy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's what this is about...I thought Lt. Tragg had caught the killer...It's been all over the news..That goofy Reverend Carson..." said Carol..

"Think about who you're talking about here..Tragg couldn't make a case unless it was on television and even then the killer might have to confess." I said..

Sissy cracked up laughing....

''We got a hit when we looked at Black market ordering of this particular cocktail.... We traced the payment to an offshore account...We know is owned by Mr.September.That's the basis of our warrant..That gives us an inside to all of this..." said Sissy...
"Wow!  That was good work....Damn good work...Sissy....You have seven great detectives working for you...I am impressed. So this is a fake out...Let Lt. Tragg have his collar..You guys make a bigger collar and get information that may lead you to your killer.." said Carol.

''Sissy,it's Duke..He wants to know can he move in." said Hazel..
Sissy looked at her friend..

"Go ahead...." said Carol , who got on her walkie talkie and gave her guys the signal...

"MOVE!" she said.

III-
''Let's Get it!" said Duke..
"MOVE IN GUYS!" said Sharon...
Her FBI agents moved in....





Duke, Sharon, The FBI, Carlotta,Jimmy, Tyriq, Sirena and Angie led Plain Clothes cops from Vice and Narcotics and the Tactical squad into the area...They were Joined by the DEA..

Drug dealers from Deleware, New Jersey and Philadlphia were stunned by the combonation of Philadelphia Police and Federal Agents swarming on them...Close to 100 people were arrested....They swept into the warehouse where close to 27 additional people were arrested and enough Heroin, Opitaes and Cocaine was seized to juice the entire tri-state area....

All before most people woke up this morning...

His books were seized...They contained a list of payments and dates...More Arrests were coming...Sissy and I were interested in only one name and one name only...A Jerome Dwyer , who paid in cash for the lethal cocktail...
"Thank You Carol...It was nice working with you once again....." said Sissy..

"As always...We gotta go shoe shopping when you get a break!  My guys informed me that they just picked Steven September up in his condo this morning...We are taking him downtown to the Federal building..After he is processed...You guys can interview him"said Carol..

"We got what we needed...a Name..A Suspect." said Sharon...

IV-









With the arrest of so many local drug crews, the seizure of so much drugs and the Arrest of Area Businessman and reputed underworld figure, Stephen September...Sissy ,Myself,Duke, Carlotta, Jimmy, Tyriq, Sirena ,Hop,Angie, Sharon and Carol were all in the news once again...The Mayor ,The Police Commissioner and The Deputy of Operations all took photos with us...They made glowing speeches about how co-operation between Local Law Enforcement and Federal Law Enforcement was responsible for this giant bust today...

News of this huge drug bust and arrest of a major criminal took the news of Lt. Tragg arresting the serial killer out of the news...As usual, he was furious...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...Sissy will do anything to take away my shine...She just couldn't let me have my day in the sun..She had to make the big case...She had the help of the FBI and The DEA you know...and a number of her detectives are people who formerly worked for me..."he complained..

''Awww quit belly aching Tragg...I happen to know that Sissy and her detectives had been watching September for months...They were working with Vice and Narcotics on a joint Task Force...Apparently the Federallis were looking at him too!" Said Another Lieutenant...

"Yeah well they have five open murders...still unsolved.." spat Lt. Tragg..

"No they don't...Didn't you nab the Serial Killer..?? Those cases are closed.."said the other Lieutenant...shaking his head...Tragg was a real head case, he thought and smiled to himself.

"Yeah how about that? They are.." said Lt. Tragg...

Meanwhile, Reverend Carson was raising hell..

He was on the phone with an Attorney....His nephew..Craig Carson...


"I didn't kill anybody...I was nowhere near those other three sissy boys who were murdered...It's just a co-incidence I was in the area when two of em was found...Those other detectives interviewed me and cleared me...That jackass Tragg, tryin to make a name for himself arrested me and booked me for murder..Get down here and get me out and then  We are going to talk about suing the gotdamn Philadelphia police force.."he yelled..
''Relax Uncle...I'll be there as soon as I can...I'm raising bail money." said Craig...
"That's easy for you to say....I'm here in jail with these degenerates and I'm certain some of them are gay.." he said..

"If they are gay Uncle...I'm certain they aren't interested in you..."said Craig dryly....

"You think this is funny? GET ME OUT OF HERE!" he yelled...


V-
It had been quite a day....The end of a major case....A suspect in another...A Jerome Dwyer...A man nobody had heard of...No Sheet on him what so ever...
Carlotta slowly began to undress...

"You've been wanting me all day papi...As promised...Here I am.." said Carlotta...

As usual, I was astounded by her beauty....
We kissed passionately as I unhooked her bra......

"I love this bra...is it new?" I asked..

''It is...I bought it at Bridget's shop...Is there any bra I have that you don't like?" she asked..as we kissed in the middle of the floor
''I don't think so.."I said...

 'Oh My god....woooooou look at you!  I don't think so either papi." she said, rubbing me softly and kissing me gingerly...

"Ummmmmmmmm...yesssssss.." she said as she stroked my now engorged and hard penis softly....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmm...you are so...ouuuuuu so hard...papi.." she said..

"I can't help it with you here all naked in my face.." I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm just calm down, calm down....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,it's okay....It's okay papi...ouuuuuu.." she moaned...
I just marveled at Carlotta's body...

"Why, Why, why  are you so damn hot?" I asked her...Thinking about the very first time I met her and all of the dreams I had about her before we actually got together...
"Why do you always ask me that? I don't know.." asked Carlotta...

 "I don't knowwwwwwwwwww..either...ummmmmmmmmmmmm..." I moaned.

Soon we were on the bed and I was entering her slowly, gently...

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

She was so soft, so wet....and smelled so good...I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love.......

FIVE TO SIX HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls...Carlotta was moaning like a cat in heat and I was moaning myself...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..AYE MIOS DIOS...OHHHHHHHHH!!"she moaned.

Another TWO HOURS slipped by and I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....
 Carlotta smiled at me...I sat up, trying to catch my breath...I took a swig of cold water....she took the bottle from me and sat it down on the table..
 She eased herself down on my still hard and engorged penis..

She began to slowly move up and down and gyrate and smile at me...I was losing my mind..It did not take me long to become re-engaged....I was hard,I thought I might explode right then and there...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....look at you...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" Carlotta screamed...Tears and sweat rolling down the side of her face...

"Carlotttta....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, you are driving me out of my minddddddddd! Ohhhhhhh:"I cried out!

 "You like this papi?"she moaned...  "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I like it...Aye yi yiiiii.." she cooed..

"You know I do..." I said as we continued making sweet love...

Another three or so hours went by...We both were enjoying ourselves immensely.

"Carlottaa...you're driving me crazy..."I moaned...

She kept smiling...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuu papi..you feel sooooooooooo goooood....gracias!" she cooed..
 Again and again..I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....

 "Oh god...I'm exhausted..." I said..and I was....

She rubbed my penis softly and gave me a butter soft kiss...

"Ohhhhh look at this.....You are still hard papi" she said smiling...

"Seriously?? Oh my goodness Carlotta..."I said...

"Very,Very Seriously Papi..." she whispered...
 ''One more time papi..." she begged as she straddled me and eased herself down on me...To my surprise..I was still hard..Carlotta was extra horny...

Carlotta continued kissing me and fondling me... I was near the point of collapse...

"Ouuuu papi.." she said as she watched my face....and smiled....Before I knew what was happening, we were back in bed...making sweet love for the third time tonight...I couldn't get enough of her...

 Two hours slid by and I had the most intense orgasm I'd ever had to date...so did she....Shaking furiously and crying like a baby....

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed...as her body trembled...She was having an intense orgasm!

She rested her head under my shoulders and fell asleep softly fondling my penis..I came like a gusher...It seemed like I couldn't stop....

I leaned over and softly kissed her...and then I fell asleep...

 I was beyond satisfied...

I'm certain other beds were squeaking tonight...We had worked hard....Made a major case that we had barely started working on...took down a major criminal operation...several for that matter..It had been a good day!


 In The Manyunk Section of the city...Another man appeared to be sitting near the canal basin...behind some condos...
Just sitting...Of course he was dead...He had a puncture mark behind his ear....and a smartphone in his mouth.....This was number six...

None of us knew it...He wouldn't be discovered until the morning....This was victim number six.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My panties!

James Perkins said...

Poor Lieutenant Tragg...He just can't catch a break!-LMAO!

GroverThe Playboy... said...

Tragg was happiest (Even though he might not think so)when he was heading the Police Marine Unit and out on the High Seas....At least he wasn't routinely embarrassing himself.

Toni said...

I've been following this storyline, Even though I didn't comment since Monday,It feels creepy! Love it!

Angie B. said...

This is indeed creepy......I'm thinking we've already seen the killer, but who?

Sunflower said...

We got a glance of the killer Monday....Probably the most frightening Serial Killer we've ever seen!