Monday, October 9, 2017

Miami Nice

Miami, Florida

A nice cool breeze blew off of the ocean.. 
The five of us sat in the bistro....sipping our drinks..

Citris Martinis...yes..Olivia had gotten me hooked on them too..They were delicious..

"Auntayyyyyy...I could get used to this....I'm so glad I didn't take that job in DC at Immigration and decided to pitch my lot with you in your law firm..." said Attorney Beverly West....

"I'm glad you did too baby....I needed a good partner..." said Olivia...
"I'm glad she stayed too...I thought I was never going to see her again....When I heard she was staying and working with you Liv...I knew I'd been given a second chance.." said Attorney Nelson East, who was Beverly's significant other...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.." said Beverly..."Another reason I'm glad I stayed with you Auntay...I found my soul mate.." she said and kissed Nelson softly..

 Josie smiled upon seeing them kissing..
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"she said.

We were in Miami ,because the Florida Innocence Project had called Slim Johnson in Philadelphia and requested our services...After our success in New Orleans, an Attorney here named Millison "Millie" Holiday had requested our help in a Capital Murder case.. The Editor of a Local Newspaper and a Frequent Television Commentator, Kevin McCray was accused of raping, strangling and beating 20 year old sometime waitress, sometime stripper Danielle Richardson Ricard to death in an alleyway a few blocks from a bar they were both drinking in..
We had only talked to her by phone...We hadn't met her yet...but we were scheduled to meet her tomorrow..

I saw them ,Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie sitting in a corner...I waved and headed to their table..

My Name is Donnie Ray Alexander...I work for Olivia and Beverly, the two Attorneys...I'm married to Olivia..

I used to be a cop...A Homicide Detective in New Orleans to be exact...A chance meeting of a lonely ,recently divorced Olivia Bennett in New Orleans at Essence Fest turned into a whirlwind romance and I wound up leaving the New Orleans Police department...A long story for another time...Moving to Philly, tracking Ms. Bennett down....She had formed her own law firm by then with her precocious niece, Beverly West, also an Attorney, who lived a floor below us.. and Ms. Josie Boyd, Office Manager and Paralegal..their girl Friday and I offered my services as their investigator..All in that order...Eventually, I married Liv and the rest is as they say...History or in this case...My story...

This  was our first night in Miami...We had arrived just a few hours before.....


"Hey Baby." said Olivia as I sat down...She gave me a nice ,wet, sloppy kiss..


I blushed something crazy...


"You know, you didn't have to start working tonight...You could've waited until tomorrow.."said Olivia..


"I know...but sometimes it's good to be ahead of the game babes..."I said..


''Here D.R. , you must be thirsty, try this." said Beverly, passing me a drink...


I sipped it..It was good.....


''Okay...Here's what I found out... Our client is Kevin McCray....White...Same age as you and I Livy...accused of raping and strangling and bludgeoning to death a 19 year old blonde...


He was married to wife number three at the time of the crime...She has filed for and been granted a divorce...


His first wife and he were married all of six months...She filed for and got the marriage annulled...
and he has twin daughters who were born just days after his second marriage...She filed for divorce a month later....


Wife number three was his longest marriage...Three years...He has no jail time, but has been charged  three times with domestic battery.....This murder charge was the last straw...and plus...it was the way he was arrested.."I said.

"How was that? I'm almost afraid to ask." said Olivia..

"He was arrested n a motel with a prostitute he met in the same bar ,the same night he was last seen with the murdered girl.."I said..

"Oh My God!!!....This guy sounds like a real prince..."said Beverly..
"There is one more thing..." I said..

"Oh My God...What?" asked Olivia..
"He is currently the Editor of a local newspaper and a TV commentator of sorts...He once wrote an OP-Ed piece about you and Shortcake... He called you two ambulance chasers....Said you two look for a controversial case to latch yourselves on to for publicity..."I said.

"Oh Really?  As much as I love being in Miami...How about if we don't take his case?" said Beverly..



"Come on Bev, Have you liked every one of your clients?  I haven't.." said Nelson..
"Nelson is right..We don't have to like our clients and they don't have to like us...but what we have to do is give them the best defense possible..I'm assuming he says he didn't do this right?" said Olivia.

''Right...He says he saw the girl, he talked to her....He hit on her to be exact...and she rebuffed him...He was drunk...and he hit on another girl at closing time and went to her motel room...He says the murdered girl, who he didn't know by name had long been gone by then..."I said.

"Like you said Beverly....a real prince." said Josie.
We hadn't even met our new client yet....We sat back and enjoyed our drinks, the music and the Miami night...

II-
 Unlike last time...We entered our hotel under assumed names and all three of our rooms were next to each other on the top floor...

Beverly and Nelson were in the first room..
Josie was in the middle room...

And Olivia and I were in the third room...
 The lap Tops and phones
and the law books were in Beverly and Nelson's Room this time...Where we chose to meet after we left the Bistro...

 Olivia sat on my lap and began to speak...

''When we meet with Ms. Holiday...We'll know more about evidence and the investigation...You'll know where to start..." she explained..

I whispered in her ear softly...

''You're starting something right now..."

 Olivia giggled and blushed...and whispered...

"I can feel that.....Hush now!" she said and giggled like a school girl..
Beverly laughed...

" Need a drink Auntay....?"

Josie playfully slapped Beverly's arm...

"Beverly stoppp!" she said.

Nelson leaned over and kissed Beverly..
Now it was her turn to blush...
"Guess I uh need a cool drink!" she said..

Just then there was a knock on the door..Beverly answered the door.

A young white woman, about Beverly's age was at the door...

"Olivia?" she asked..

"I'm Beverly..."said Beverly.

"I'm Olivia.." said Olivia..
"Oh Good...You're who I came to see...I;m Millie...Millicent Holiday....I'm the Attorney on this case..." she said.

 "Oh Pleased to meet you.." said Olivia...
''We didn't think we'd see you before tomorrow." said Beverly..
"I thought I'd better see you guys as soon as possible..This case is different from most cases the Innocence Project takes on...This guy hasn't been convicted yet....It's special...He wrote to us and he told us the aspects of his case...It was so vivid that it peaked my attention..." she said..

"This your first Capital Case?" I asked.

"Yes...It's my first case period....I read up on you two...You two graduated from an IVY League Law School...I did not...Ten years ago I was tried and convicted of a murder I did not commit..I was accused of killing a fellow school teacher...The man had made unwanted sexual advances towards me several times and I had complained... Nothing was ever done to him...He threw me up against the wall in the teachers lounge...snatched my panties down and sexually assaulted me...I immediately went to the police..When they came back to the school , He was in the school yard...Shot to death...After a short trial...I was convicted of first degree murder..I was a first time offender...I owned no weapon, they found no powder burns on my hands..Still I was convicted..I was given a life sentence...I had a first year Attorney, straight out of law school...It was his first Capital Case...A year later, Attorneys from the Florida Innocence Project saved my life, got my conviction tossed out and got an acquittal in the retrial...They gave me my life back...I was a school teacher at the time...I had a Bachelors in Education from Florida State... I went back and got my J.D. from Florida State and passed the bar...It cost me my marriage...I wanted to defend the wrongly accused like myself..I worked in the Public defenders office like you two did and when I heard the Florida Innocence Project was hiring...I came here to work....This is my first case for them...I want to win it badly..I was smart enough to request help...Lucky enough to get the two best in the business." she said...

My years of being a Homicide Detective told me there was more.. I looked at her...

"There's something more isn't there...?" I said..

She blushed something terrible..

''Ah feel like you can see right through me Mr. Donnie Ray....." she said..
"He makes me feel the exact same way...Allow me to introduce my husband...Donnie Ray Alexander, former New Orleans Homicide Detective and now my in house investigator..."said Olivia, who was still sitting on my lap, getting me aroused by the second...She knew it too!
"Your niece is an Attorney and your husband is your investigator...Talk about a family affair..To answer your question there is more...The Assistant District Attorney prosecuting this case , Bart Giblit...is the same ADA who sent me up ten years ago..." she said.

"Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!  So This is personal?" said Nelson..

"Yes...I asked for you guys because I read about what you did a few weeks ago in New Orleans...and I've followed your other big cases...You're my heroes...I can use your expertise and experience in these matters.." she said..

"Well That's why we are here...To help you.." said Olivia..

"We know a lot about our client.already.." said Beverly...

"Then you know he's a Misogynist pig...Three marriages ,all ending in divorce..a father of two girls..twins and a womanizer....but not a killer.." said Millicent..

"Yeah we know...Oh I'm Nelson East.....I'm an Attorney and I didn't graduate from an Ivy League Law School either...I went to St. Johns in New York City...I worked with Olivia and Beverly in the Public defenders office many years ago before going into the private sector...I work for Foxworth and Associates in Philadelphia." he said.

''And you have a thing for Ms. Beverly" said Millicent softly..
Nelson's mouth flew wide open...

"Your body language gave it away...You two have been a couple for awhile I suspect...I minored in Psychology.." said Millicent..

''So Did I" said Olivia ,laughing.
"Hi, I'm Josie Boyd...I'm a Para Legal and Administrative support..I work for Olivia and Beverly." she said..

"Nice...You're a complete package Olivia..Two additional Attorneys, an Investigator and a para legal...she looked around the room..


"You've got your office right here, you don't have to leave your hotel...I love it.." she said..

"We are here under assumed names..We've found that it's just better that way...." said Olivia..

''We have privacy here..We can work better.." said Beverly..

 "I know..Slim Johnson informed me.I totally understand...Your secret is safe with me...We'll meet either here or at a designated place for updates every two days..I'll text you.." she said..
"That'll work." I said..
"You guys look like you've already been out and enjoyed our beach side bistros...I'm going to do the same thing..Good Night...Nice meeting yall.." she said..
''She Seemed nice.."said Josie..

 "Yes..Very nice...I like her.." said Beverly..
"Me too!" said Olivia..

"Yeah me too...I bought some equipment, I borrowed from Kevin Morris's guy ,Peeping Tom...It'll help me sweep this place just in case we get compromised.. and..I'm gonna place these micro cameras in certain places in the rooms so I'll know if anybody gets in our rooms..I'm taking nothing to chance.." I said.
"Yeah, run a make on the desk Clerk and the manager...Let's hope they aren't under indictment for anything.."said Nelson...

We all busted out laughing..





III-
We all retired to our rooms....Olivia stared out the window at the street and the palm trees...we were just a block from the beach...

"Ouuu weee..We've been to a lot of places this year...D.C. , Puerto Rico, Seattle, New Orleans and now Miami...I love my life..." she exclaimed..

"Didn't you always love your life? I mean you're an Attorney...Isn't that your passion? " I asked her.
"It is...It truly is...but now that I have my own firm, I get to work cases I really care about...cases I'm passionate about and now with ties to the Innocence Project, we've gotten to travel to so many places I might never have gone...It all began when you came...You brought the excitement to my life.." she said and kissed me passionately in the window..
I could barely catch my breath...

"I'm not your good luck charm...all of this is uh co-incidence....I-I never expected to uh travel like this either.." I said...Now so aroused I could hardly get a sentence out..

Olivia smiled and continued kissing me...
"WOW!  That was a bedroom kiss.." I said..

Olivia laughed....

''We are in the bedroom.." she said and laughed...She slipped her panties off from under her dress and tossed them at me..
I smiled sheepishly.....
I smiled. I took my suit jacket off, untied my tie ,took off my vest and my shirt and stepped out of my shoes and socks..
Olivia unsnapped her bra and tossed that at me..
Again, I smiled sheepishly......
I threw her up against the wall and kissed her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuu, that was kind of rough..." she whispered and giggled....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm.." was all I could manage to utter...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....but I kind of liked it..." she said in my ear...between , wet ,juicy kisses...


She slowly unzippered my trousers and began to fondle me....

''My goodnesss , you are as hard as a tree trunk and so thick...Ummmmmmmmmmmm...... I'm going to have to take care of that..." she said softly...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned....She had such soft hands...
I lifted her skirt up and turned her around...She bent over the dresser drawers and I slowly entered her...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....you are so hard.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned softly  as I moved in and out of her...and softly ran my hands through her hair....

"Yesssssssssss......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!.."she moaned..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she whispered softly.... 

We began to move slowly and in a nice groove...Soon we were rocking so hard, I wondered if we were going to break the legs off of that dresser...

I was sweating profusely and still going in and out of her...

Olivia's mouth was wide open, tears were streaming down her face and she was banging her hands on the table..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..Ouuuuu, you are just showing off mister...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.." I groaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Mrs. Alexander you are driving me crazy" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned softly  as I moved in and out of her...and softly ran my hands through her hair....

"Yesssssssssss......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!..Give it to me, Give it to me strong...YESSSSS!"she moaned..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Oh My God ...wooooooooou!" she whispered softly....

"OHHHHHHHHHH OLIVIA! " I moaned...

"SAY MY NAME....SAY MY NAME DONNIE RAY!" she moaned...."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet baby,sweet, sweet mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.." she cooed.. 

 "OHHHHHHHHHH OLIVIA! " I moaned...

 "Yesssssssssss......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!..Give it to me, Give it to me strong...YESSSSS!"she moaned..


TWO HOURS drifted by....

I came so hard....I thought I was dying! So did Olivia.... She cried profusely and her left leg trembled....

"I love you soooo much.." she said...

"I love you too baby..." I said as I continued to explode...

 I sat on the bed wrecked...

"Oh My god!" I moaned...




Olivia fixed her clothes..

She looked at me dreamily...

"You....You are incredible!" she said...


''So Are You!!!..." I said and smiled...

Olivia leaned into me and held me for a minute...Her left leg was still shaking...


''Tomorrow we gotta meet this jerk of a client..I needed that....Whewwwwww...I needed that!." she sighed..
''Liv, have you liked all of your clients?" I asked.
"Truthfully...Yes , except  Frank Manley...I despised him....When I heard he was dead...I didn't feel bad at all..He wasn't technically a client...but he was paying us...His bratty son was my client and I grew to like him eventually....But this guy..I haven't even met him and I know I don't like him.." said Olivia..

"But we don't have to like him...Just get him off right?" I said, using her own words..

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...I'm the lawyer here...You're using my own words against me..." she said and laughed..
"It's Miami Livy...Be Miami Nice!" I said and smiled..

"Seriously Donnie Ray? Miami Nice?" asked Olivia, laughing..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


3 comments:

Toni said...

Had to go back and comment on this...Love this title...The play on words

Angie B. said...

Yes Keith...I like this title too!

Cheryl said...

I came back to post on this one too! Great title..Nice lead in...Love this two part story....New Orleans last week, Miami this week...Love the girls!