Friday, October 20, 2017

Smarty Pants

It was good to be back at our duplex....We were soaking wet...We showered and toweled off and were just lying around our bedroom..

"Lou wants us to just cool it...I want to get back on the hunt..."said Monica..

''Well,it's good if Brett believes we are dead, that means he may get real careless,overplay his hand.......He must know that he's a wanted man , and he can't move around freely.....I'm betting that if Wilma and him are cohabiting...Things are pretty frosty in their bedroom..Because now she's wanted too..She didn't figure on that."I said laughing...
"Then she's dumber than she looks.....I wonder if either of them realize he didn't disable the street cams?" asked Monica.

"See what I mean? And in his haste, he got careless.."I said.
"When we were in the academy, this is the kind of stuff he did that failed him in so many exercises...He got over excited and got careless...Even if he had of graduated...He would have never of made a good detective."said Monica...

"Well I'm over excited myself right now,looking at you and I don't think I could concentrate if I had of been in class with you.."I said..

"Hmmmm, oh really?" said Monica, laying across the bed in a cut t-shirt and panties....
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm really.."I said as we kissed passionately....

She pulled my boxers down and stroked me softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhh my Nate....you are so huge and sooo hard..." she said...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...all for you darlin...all for you..." I said...in between more juicy kisses...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, just for me?" she cooed..

"Oh my god ,Mo-Mo..."I moaned..

"Nattttttttttttttttte....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she squealed..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...Nate..ouuuu you are so hard....ouuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned..

"Ohhhhh Mo-Mo- You get me that way" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Nate..." she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Mo-mo....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!
We continued to kiss passionately and soon we were both making hot, sweaty love again.

"Ouuuu Nate, you never get enough.." she cooed

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nate, please don't stop...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"Monica moaned....

"I don't think I can..." I said...

She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

  Monica and I made sweet passionate and intense love like this for ANOTHER TWO TO THREE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was tonight... ...

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Nate..." she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Mo-mo....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...


I came so hard....I was at once frightened....Monica's body shook and trembled..Tears just gushed from her eyes down the side of her face and she held on to me for dear life...

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooo.." She moaned....  
We were thoroughly spent....
We slept the next few hours... A floor below us, Lt. Cotton smiled.

"The Newlyweds sound like they've recovered.." he laughed..

Monique laughed...

"I know right? And we are the newlyweds...We are supposed to be making all the racket."she said.

"There's nothing wrong with us making some noise of our own.."he said,putting his arms around Monique..
She giggled...

''No it isn't...Not at all!" she said..


II-
With us off the streets and not being seen...Brett Breitland felt assured that he had won...He didn't mind that he was a wanted man...He figured he could hide in plain sight for as long as he wanted...So sure he was that he was smarter than the police who were searching for him...

He was already staying in a nice place in the middle of town under an assumed name with Wilma...but as I said..Things were anything but warm in their bedroom..

He was content that he had outsmarted and killed us both...He put his arms around Wilma and pulled her to him...He remembered a few nights before when he had made sweet love to her for hours...He hadn't come that hard or that much in three years...He definitely wanted a repeat..but that wasn't coming anytime soon!

"Take your hands off of me loser...Thanks to you...I could spend the rest of my life in prison.." she spat...

He tried to put his arms around her again...She slapped them away...

"Come on....What are you upset about? I'm the one wanted for murder..You, You, You're just a , what do they call it..A Material witness...." he said and tried to rub her behind....He then tried to slip her tight mini skirt off....She pushed him away and slapped his face hard three times....

"I can't believe you were ever in the police academy...as dumb as you are...They know it was you...They got you cold ...Every copper in the city, in the state for that matter is looking for you....I thought you were so smart...You practically lead them to you..." she said.

"I had to do that to capture Nate and Monica...I had to make them want me bad and then make them think they were close to catching me...It was the only way...And I'm right under the cops noses and they don't know it...We are hiding in plain sight..We are right across the street from Police Headquarters..Don't you see how delicious this is?...The only two cops that could have captured me, that could have figured me out are dead!  I outsmarted them....They are the two best homicide detectives and they couldn't catch me...That prison couldn't hold me..I'm smarter than all of them..Don't you see?? Now come on over here and give me some sugar.." he said looking at her and getting aroused..

"I'm married...Or did you forget?" she said coldly..

"Your husband is scheduled to be executed at the end of the month...." he said..

"You are something....You lived in the cell next to his all that time, listening to him talk about me and then you break out and you're trying to make time with me....Well consider the night before a good memory, because you aren't getting anymore of this..."she said.

"What are you waiting for? Huh? For your dumb ass husband to break out of prison...??Because he won't..He's not smart enough..." snarled Brett..

"Nobody is as smart as you huh?  You're the smartest man in the world right?  It's been two days and there hasn't been anything on the news about those two dead cops....Did you think about that Smarty Pants?" she asked.

"You're a real buzz kill ,you know that?" he said..."They haven't found them yet, that's all." he said.

"You drove em off Aquaport....They don't let cars and junk float down near those cities, Octopus Gardens and Lemuria....They would have fished that car out of the river by now.." she said.

"They're dead...How would they have survived?? Huh?? They were out cold and tied up...No way anybody could have survived that...They couldn't have been rescued...who would've known where they were that fast??"he asked...

''Well you think about that Smarty Pants."said Wilma..

''Where you goin?" he asked..

"I'm going in the living room to sleep on the couch...You can have the bed." she said.

"Awwwwwwwww come on, you got me hotter than a five alarm fire.." he pleaded..

"A cold shower will remedy that..." she said and pulled out a gun...

''And if you got any brilliant ideas smarty pants...This .38 smokeless should make you think otherwise." she said and cocked it.

He stomped his foot and meekly sat on the bed, sulking..

He wasn't getting any tonight!

III-

Sometime early in the morning, Wilma Featherstone got up and left the condo she was sharing with Brett Breitland...He was sleeping like a baby...snoring....
She packed her bag and left.. She stopped downtown in a small bistro to get some breakfast....Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Hash Browns and coffee..She finished her meal and paid for it...

Monica sat on one side of her...

"Hi, we were about to get acquainted before...but we got interrupted.." she said and smiled..

I sat on the other side of her...

"But now, it's just you and us.."I said and smiled..

She was stunned....She looked as if she was looking at two ghosts.....Then she shrugged her shoulders...

I handcuffed her...

"You know how this goes right?" I said, no longer joking with her..

"Make it easy on yourself." said Monica as she read her her rights and told her she was being charged with Accessory to five murders, kidnapping and conspiracy....
In the interrogation room , Wilma Featherstone sat stone faced....

Kylie asked her if she wanted a cigarette...

"I don't smoke....but I will take some coffee if you got it.." she said..

Monica came in tossed her file on the table and just stared at her ,without saying anything...Despite her cool demeanor...She could tell Wilma was frightened...The thought of going to prison for life or a number of years terrified her..

I walked in and smiled at her...

"You know what we want right? So let's not play games.." I said.

"Okay let's talk a deal...I'll make you an offer you can't refuse... Immunity from all prosecution and I give you him right now...I give you the whole boat load on him...His off shore account number and where you can find more than enough evidence to put him away for ever..." she said.

"Honey...We got enough evidence to put him away for the rest of his life..." said Monica.

"But you don't have him! Look, I can tell you where he is right now...He's still sleeping it off.. You don't want him to go to ground and you waste a lot of time finding him do you?  I can give you him right here, right now...and tell you who in that prison helped him to escape...I can give you , everything....His off shore account number....The whole boat load!!You give me immunity from prosecution...Look I didn't kill anybody...All I did was purchase those guns for him....I had no idea what he was going to do with them...I did set you guys up...But you're alive and well, No harm, no foul...Look you want him? I'm giving him to you...plus more...We gotta deal or not?" she asked..

Lt. Cotton walked in...

"Nate, Mo-Mo...Make the deal....I want a killer off my streets....But I warn you Wilma...If you're not on the up, if you're feeding my guys a line...I'll personally make sure that you don't see the light of day until you're 65, got me?" he said.

"I got you...I'm on the up...Hurry up , he's right across the street in those apartments...He was there all the time..Watching you guys..Hiding in plain sight." she said...

IV-
Surprisingly....The door to the condo was open, ajar...

We sent the Tactical squad in first...Then Monica and I entered with Kylie..

 "Look, he's still asleep.."said Monica..
 ''She must have put something on him last night.."I said.
Kylie laughed..She then aimed her glock at him....

''WAKE UP SUNSHINE!!! IT'S TANK TIME!" she said.

Brett Breitland awoke from a peaceful sleep...He stared at us and then jumped  in shock...Like he'd seen a ghost...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!....No Wayyyy!!!...You...You You two are dead!!! How in hell did you?? No this is a dream!" he said.

I slapped him hard in his face...

"Feel like a dream now punk?" I snarled... I cocked my glock...I wanted to blow his brains out...

"I oughta blow your nose off..."I said..

For the first time, he looked frightened....

Monica softly rubbed my back....I calmed down.....

"Wake Up Brett, Time to go back to jail honey." she said smiling...

He was incredulous...

"I-I-I don't understand....I-I planned this thing carefully, how did you two, how did you escape first off? And how did you find me???...This plan was fool proof...There is no way you could have out plotted me.."he said.

"And yet we did....I told you we were gonna get you...I told you...As usual, you overplayed your hand and you didn't take in account the variables....It used to trip you up in the academy...And it still trips you up today...."said Monica..

He didn't like taking a lecture from her...He was furious...

"I don't believe this..." he snarled..

"Believe it honey...We caught you, you're going to jail."said Monica in a sweet voice that got me aroused just listening to it!

 The police pulled him out of bed and handcuffed him....Read him his rights and walked him out of the condo in his undershirt and his boxers...
"Hello Breitland..This is getting to be a regular thing with you....The Perp Walk..."said Lt. Cotton, who then laughed...

''Can't I put on some pants?" he protested.

"NO...We are just walking across the street...."said Lt. Cotton.

Brett Breitland was totally baffled...He kept mumbling..

"I just don't understand how those two survived....And they found me...I-I-Just can't believe it...This plan was perfect....up to every step..What possibly went wrong?....I don't believe it....How are they still alive?? How did they find me?? I'm going to jail...I-I-I-I just don't believe it!" he said as the cameras snapped and the crowd watched..

Monica and I celebrated the ending of this crazy case ,the way we always did...With a sensuous kiss...

As the police and reporters began to leave...Lt. Cotton asked..

''Where is Nate and Mo-Mo?"
Kylie smiled...

"They'll be along..." she said..

Lt. Cotton smiled...

"I imagine they will ,Come on Detective...I'll buy you a cup of coffee." He said.

EPILOUGE-
Wilma was as good as her word....She gave us the names of the prison officials Brett Breitland bribed and paid and who helped him escape....It was 9 people in all..They were all arrested...

She gave us his off shore account and additional evidence that helped us convict him of five counts of first degree murder and conspiracy....He was once again sentenced to die by lethal injection...

In appreciation for her help, she was granted full immunity from prosecution and released...

Brett Breitland was returned to death row , where he was the laughing stock of the other condemned men....

With the exception of Wilma's husband ,who said if he got the chance...He was going to do the state's job for them and end his life...


At home...We all relaxed down in Monique and Lt. Cotton's place....
Monique was ecstatic, She kept hugging and kissing Monica and me..
 "I'm so glad that creepy guy is in prison and my two favorite people are safe and sound..."she said..

''I could get used to this.." I said.. I had Monica on my lap...
"I just know you could.."laughed Monica, who hugged me..
''What angers me the most was the people he bribed, who helped him to escape in the first place...All the people willing to help him have the blood of those five innocents on their hands...I'm just glad we got him.."said Lt. Cotton..

"It is chilling...I'll bet the body count might have been even higher...the longer we took to find him.."said Monica..

"That's why I made the deal....Wilma Featherstone belongs behind bars herself...but I had to make that deal...It was for the greater good." said Lt. Cotton..

"No need to explain...she was able to help us in ways we couldn't have been helped, even if we had of caught him..I doubt he would have given up the names of the people who helped him escape...He'd need them to get out again..."I said.

''With his money frozen...and those guys behind bars...He won't be able to bribe anybody else..Hopefully we won't have to deal with him again.."said Monica..
"With that business settled let's go out for some Margaritas,I'm buying the first round."said Monique..
"I'm with that.." said Lt. Cotton.

"Me too!" laughed Kylie..


Monica and I were certainly down for some drinks after this crazy caper!





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouuuuuuuuu weee You made me drop my hot wings....Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties!

Cheryl said...

LMAO! @ that comment!

James Perkins said...

Ohhhhhhhh Lord!! LMAO!

Toni said...

Nicely done! I like how they captured him in bed and he didn't understand!

Angie B. said...

Great Ending...Very Satisfying!

Sunflower said...

Very Satisfying Ending!

Lisa said...

Another Great Ending...Very Satisfying!

Halo said...

Nicely Done!

Vanessa said...

Hopefully They won't have to deal with him again!

Brenda said...

He was so confused when they captured him...I loved that....

Rita said...

They took a chance laying low for two days...He might have killed again...but thank goodness he didn't...Glad they put this creep on ice..

Swaggie said...

If there is any justice...That woman's husband will take care of this guy in prison.