Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Down In Coconut Grove

A little after midnight......I stared out at the beautiful Miami Skyline and beach from my hotel window..
This was beautiful...there were no words for it...

Beverly and Nelson had gone back to their room hours ago.....


Josie and Millicent had stayed a little while longer and soon they too had retreated  to their room...

It was just Olivia and I, all alone...
With a full moon outside...

Olivia came out of the shower and was lotioning  those pretty legs and arms of hers down...She smelled terrific and her skin was as soft as a baby...

She blew softly in my ear and giggled...She knew she was getting me aroused...Though with her it didn't take much...

"Donnie Ray...Do you have doing something naughty to me on your mind?" asked Olivia jokingly..

"I guess you can uh tell huh?" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers.." she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

Olivia could see the huge bulge in my pajama pants...Which was surprisingly a little embarrassing..but she was walking around in a slip like dress , showing those shapely legs of hers ever since we had come back to our room for the night and I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...
She was so petite...I loved Picking her up.....She had slipped my pajama bottoms down and I slipped her panties down and off... We didn't moan or cry out, even though we both wanted to...She fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..
Soon we were lying on top of our bed...

we continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled..but resisted the urge to cry out....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

"Ummmm..I want you inside of  me Mr. Alexander.." she said quietly..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she moaned.

"I want to be inside of you baby...ohhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

"Nothing is stopping you.." she whispered softly...

"This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, we've got to be cool baby...we don't want to wake up the others .They're right next door.." I moaned..

The bed squeaked a little bit ,but nowhere near like our bed at home...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are just showing off in this bed.." she cooed..

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddddddddddddddddd.." I moaned...


We kept on at it for another FOUR TO FIVE  HOURS...surprised at how quiet we were...We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...She had had several orgasms....

"Yes lord."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...


"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An HOUR AND A HALF went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..


 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray where do you get the energy from? Didn't you come already?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another HOUR AND A HALF went by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I've never cum this hard before...ouuuuuuuuuu" she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned silently...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...

"Donnie Ray,I swear ..I love you, but you're gonna kill me one day...cause me to go into cardiac arrest..." she joked and leaned over and kissed me...

I kissed her neck....She giggled...and gave me a big wet juicy kiss....

"Okay...that's enough....that's enough....I'm exhausted baby...Calm down before we wake my niece..." she said ,smiling...I ignored her and continued kissing her neck and her cheek and she continued giggling...I was completely spent though....but still very excited as Olivia could see...

"You want some more?" she asked...

 "Oh My God....Do you ever get enough?" she said , slowly and softly rubbing my once again,rock hard erection..

"Do you?" I asked ,smiling salaciously....

"That's not a fair question." she said and kissed me..

Minutes later, Olivia and I  began to slowly make love again....I might have been spent, but I was rock hard...


"Oh my god Donnie Ray, you 're really excited tonight." she exclaimed as we began to make sweet love once again...
"Three times? Ouuuuuuuu....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my goodness..ouuuuuu.." she said, smiling.....
  TWO TO THREE HOURS went by like minutes...and Olivia began to climax again....Shaking....tears and sweat running down her face and holding on for dear life....I exploded myself minutes later......shaking my head back and forth and stiffening up...I held her for a few minutes before she climbed off of me and lay flat on her back,breathing heavily...She looked at me and smiled...

"Wow....you have to be tired at this point?" she said laughing...and breathing hard....sweat running down her back...
I was exhausted....
I hugged her and kissed her neck softly...

''Somethng about when you're in New Orleans or Miami....You really out it on me.."she whispered..

'It's the warm air.."I said, smiling..

''Oh is that what it is..?" she asked..

We both laughed....
We slept peacefully in each other's arms..





II-
I don't know how long I slept, but it was a peaceful sleep, when I woke up....The window was open and a soft ,cool breeze blew across my chest....

Olivia was gone... There was a letter on the dresser drawer....

"Heyyy Hot stuff...You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't have the heart to wake you up...Beverly,Nelson, Josie ,Millicent and I went to the county jail to see Kevin McCray this morning
and then we are going to court for a bail reduction hearing...I'll see  you this afternoon...Love You!"
-Livy


There was a lipstick kiss on the letter...

I got up shaved and showered and ventured out...I had work to do...


In court...Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Millicent argued passionately before a judge for a bail reduction..

"Your Honor...Our client has no prior criminal record....Is a respected Journalist in our community and is definitely not a flight risk.." said Olivia..

ADA Bart Giblet who Olivia described as  as slick as a can of motor oil argued...

"Your honor, he has been accused of spousal abuse and domestic violence  three times in the past three years...I'd say he is dangerous to women..."he argued..
"Your honor, we aren't talking about Jack the Ripper here..We are talking about Kevin McCray...You all read his column...He's quite well known here in the community...Not only is he innocent of the crime he is charged with...He's never been known to be a violent offender.." argued Beverly...

''We should point out that those three charges of battery and domestic abuse were all dropped, He was never even arrested for those charges...In the eyes of the law..He is innocent." argued Nelson..
"Your honor he is charged with the crime of Capital Murder..He raped , strangled and beat a young woman with a rock.....I argue that he should not be released to the street..." argued Bart Giblet..

"Your honor, this isn't some criminal mastermind we are talking about here...This isn't Ted Bundy...One million dollars is excessive..."said Millicent..

The Judge who was enamored to have Olivia and Beverly in his court just smiled...

"I'll take all of this into consideration...I'll have my decision after recess..." he said...

In the hallway Bart Giblet said to Millicent..

"I don't care how many high fallutin lawyers you brought down here from up north...You are not going to win this case....I'm gonna send McRay to death row......but uh we could uh work somethin out..." he said quietly...

"You want to plead down to Manslaughter, 10-15 right? You've got to do better than that!" said Millicent..

"No,Nothing like that....Look, you and me...a nice dinner, some wine...and we go to a nice discreet hotel and uh work some things out, you and me...huh?? How about it huh? Maybe..if you're really nice to me..I could uh drop all of the charges...How bout you wear that Peach skirt you had on the other day, the sheer one??? And the white floral bra...I really liked that...Ummmmmmmmmm..." he whispered..

"HELLLLL NO!!! I wouldn't sleep with you to stay his execution..." she said..

"Suit yourself...He's done!  I'm going for the death penalty!!!..." said Bart Giblet, stomping his foot..and storming off..

Beverly walked over to her

''What was that about? He offer a plea deal?"
"He offered to drop all charges if I'd sleep with him..." said Millicent..

"Oh My God!  What a Pig!" said Olivia..

"Can he even do that?" asked Josie..

''We can get him on the grounds of sexual harrassment, Obstruction of justice?" screamed Nelson.
''Can we? Did you hear him say anything untoward Nelson? Did you Josie?? How bout you Bev..??" asked Olivia..

''Well No But..." said Josie..
"I didn't hear him....but I saw him whispering in her ear and uh..." said Nelson..
 Beverly caught on fast as to what Olivia meant...She said nothing...

They all looked at Olivia.
" You saw him whispering in her ear...But none of you HEARD what was said...Without at least one witness it becomes her word against his....He's a respected Attorney...Not that she's not...but she's relatively new and she's a woman..Nobody would take her word over his without at least two witnesses saying they heard it....It would be a waste of time...Do I believe her? Yes I do...but I can't prove it and around here or anywhere...It's what you can prove that matters...Always remember that!" said Olivia...

She was trying to teach her young understudies the nuances and the ways of the real world...outside of a law book.
"Liv is right....That's why he always whispers when he makes one of his filthy passes....Just 10 years ago he was trying to send me to death row..For murdering a fellow school teacher...Who also made sexual advances at me..After I was exonerated...The actual killer confessed....He had killed the man I was accused of killing in an unrelated matter.He was already in prison for something else..and had found religion...He was unburdening his conscience I suppose...I never got an apology, nothing from Bart Giblet.Only a sexual advance.....That's when I decided to become an Attorney, A defense attorney at that...To protect people from people like Bart Giblet." said Millicent..

III-
While that drama was going on...I was doing a little digging myself... I interviewed practically everybody I was able to identify that was in that bar that night..including several people who had never come forward before....Yes they saw him talking to the dead girl...Danielle...They saw him buying her drink after drink until she was nearly tipsy....but thy also saw her leave with someone else...A Tall Blonde surfer dude they said...I now had seven other people who could coroberate Kevin McCray's story... The Tall Blond Surfer dude wasn't caught on the bar's camera because it wasn't working...but it was caught on the Street Cam.... I now had footage of the two of them leaving the bar and walking down the street into the darkness..
It was the last known footage of her alive...and no one knows what became of the man or who he was... He didn't buy a drink or anything...but two girls bought him a drink that night...If I found them...I might find out who he was...

I talked to five witnesses who told the police they saw Kevin McCray with Danielle... Four of them surprisingly had not been able to identify him during a line up...and admitted to me that they only identified him after they saw him on television, after the crime was committed.

One who told police he heard Kevin Mcray say that he'd done "something terrible  that would affect his relationship with his wife.." Now admitted to me and signed a deposition that he'd fabricated the entire story...

There was no physical evidence that connected him to the crime...No Prints or DNA at the scene...It had been three weeks since the crime and the lab had not returned the girl's panties.. I made  note to look into that tomorrow..

 Then there was the anonymous call ..I expected it to come from a burner phone.....To my surprise...It didn't...It came from a Private Investigator named Jeb Randall...Out in Coconut Grove..
I decided to take a trip out there..
Jeb Randall was on his houseboat drinking a bottle of rum ....I knocked harder..

He came to the door in his boxers....There was a naked woman lying across his bed....snoring..

''WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" he asked..

"My name is Donnie Ray Alexander....I showed him my license...I'm a Private Investigator like you...I work for the Attorneys defending Kevin McCray..." I said..

'What has that got to do with me?" he asked..

"You made an anonymous call to the police...that night, saying you saw him with the dead girl...You are also the one who told the police exactly where they could find him..."I said..

At that he slugged me in the stomach and then slugged me in my jaw...

I couldn't believe the sudden hostility...

He tried to come out of the boat and throw another haymaker, but I blocked his second punch and landed a hard punch to his jaw...He swung wildly again..I blocked this punch and tore his mid section up with a series of lefts and rights...

He charged at me..I crouched and I landed about 12 good lefts and rights to his face.....I caught him with an uppercut that damn near ripped his head off and then clocked him in his jaw and sent him flying.... He quickly got to his feet and charged me again...throwing haymakers..Why do these big fat guys always throw haymakers??..They practically telegraph their punches and they leave themselves open.

A crowd of his neighbors came outside off of their boats.....I guess they were wondering who was this black man that was beating the crap out of this guy clad only in his boxers.
.
"Hey Curt you gotta see this...Jeb is getting the crap kicked out of him by some guy.." said one guy..

I dodged his wild swings  and ripped his midsection with well placed lefts and rights and then cold cocked him in his jaw, sending him spinning around...I attempted a swift kick to his solar plexus , but he caught my foot , twisted my leg and sent me flying to the floor... I quickly got to my feet...We were on his small houseboat and there wasn't much room...It was kind of like being in a boxing ring.. I nailed him with several left and right jabs to his jaw...

He wasn't in good shape and was wheezing and blowing and my next punch sent him flying through the door and on to the floor of his living room...

Before he could get up...I put my .38 snub nose at his nose....He was still wheezing and blowing.

"Hey man...a word to the wise.. Salads! More salads and less carbs. I could pull the trigger and sleep well tonight hayseed..Don't be foolish." I said... He was no fool!

''Alright...Alright...No more..." he said..wheezing and wiping blood off of his face...

"Now about that call...Why did you call the police and tell them you saw him with the girl,just hours after the body was found?  And how did you know he was in the motel?" I asked.

"I was paid to follow him, find out where he goes ,if he was seeing somebody....I was there when the cops found that girl's body and I remember him and her from the bar, drinking and him trying to hit on her..." he said..

''You also must have known that he left with another woman, hours after this girl left the bar with someone else." I said..

''Yeah I knew...I knew.." he said..

"So why did you tell the cops that only McCray was with her? And How did you know where he actually was?" I asked..

"Because, I was paid to follow him...I knew he was with another woman ,that he didn't kill that girl, but his wife told me to make it look like he did..." he said..

"His wife?" I asked..

''Yeah, she paid me to keep tabs on him..." he said.
I'll be damned...This case was messier and grimier by the minute...

I made several calls to his ex-wife...She didn't answer any of my calls..
I stopped by a local cantina and had a colored drink....
Imagine that!

IV-

Olivia was waiting for me when I returned to our Hotel Room...
"WOWWWW!" I said when I saw her in her stripped pants suit...

''So You Like?" she said...
"I love it!" I said..


''I told you he'd love it Auntay....What can you wear that he wouldn't like?" joked Beverly...
"The Judge reduced Kevin's Bail to 100K today." said Nelson...
''Nice...Good Day for you guys huh?" I said.

''Well you would think?" said Olivia...
"What?" I asked..

''His newspaper refused to pay that amount...So he's still in jail.."said Josie..

''Whatever happened to you, had to be 100 times better than that." said Beverly..
''Well, I did some digging today... I interviewed practically everybody I was able to identify that was in that bar that night..including several people who had never come forward before....Yes they saw him talking to the dead girl...Danielle...They saw him buying her drink after drink until she was nearly tipsy....but thy also saw her leave with someone else...A Tall Blonde surfer dude they said...I now had seven other people who could coroberate Kevin McCray's story... The Tall Blond Surfer dude wasn't caught on the bar's camera because it wasn't working...but it was caught on the Street Cam.... I now had footage of the two of them leaving the bar and walking down the street into the darkness.."

"In addition to that... I talked to five witnesses who told the police they saw Kevin McCray with Danielle... Four of them surprisingly had not been able to identify him during a line up...and admitted to me that they only identified him after they saw him on television, after the crime was committed.

One who told police he heard Kevin Mcray say that he'd done "something terrible  that would affect his relationship with his wife.." Now admitted to me and signed a deposition that he'd fabricated the entire story...

There was no physical evidence that connected him to the crime...No Prints or DNA at the scene...It had been three weeks since the crime and the lab had not returned the girl's panties.. I made  note to look into that tomorrow.." I said...

''Oh My God...I would kiss you right now...but I'll wait until later on tonight.." said Olivia.

''Way to go Donnie Ray...Today wasn't a total bust..." said Beverly..
"I even located the so called anonymous caller....It was a P.I. hired by his estranged ex-wife to follow him...She told him to call the police anonymously and say he saw him with her  and tell them where he was.."I said..

"How did you discover this guy Donnie Ray...Didn't he call from a burner phone?" asked Josie..

"Nope....He called from his office...A houseboat out in Coconut Grove..He wasn't the sharpest knife in the rack!" I said.
We all laughed......

"This has been a productive day...Let's go get some dinner and some drinks."said Olivia..

"I'm with that..."said Beverly...
''Let's go to a new place..."said Nelson..
"Yeah" said Josie...

''Lead the way."said Olivia as we all ventured out..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing my panties and bra to the ceiling...my goodness this story was hot!

James Perkins said...

LMAO!

Sunflower said...

I'm speechless, not even going to comment!

Cheryl said...

Me neither! LMAO!

Toni said...

Okay, changing the narrative...This story is starting to heat up...It appears the fix is in..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Yeah looks like the ex-wife is part of the frame up.

Angie B. said...

Weird The guy's Newspaper wouldn't pay the bond....This is deeper , this is more than the ex-wife...

Lisa said...

I agree with Angie B... This is more than the Ex-Wife...This is something else...Old boy may have more than one enemy working together or seperate at the same time!

Halo said...

This is indeed something else...This guy may have more than one enemy working together or seperate at the same time!

Vanessa said...

The plot thickens!

Rita said...

The plot thickens, take your panties off! Throw em! LMAO!

Brenda said...

The comments are really all over the place today!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Yes indeed!