Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Back To Our Own Lives

Jazzy was right...A new building with this huge conference room made a big difference....We weren't meeting with our clients today or with opposing council...It was just us......

This conference room was huge and we could all stretch out and relax and was free from public scrutiny...

 "Ms. Yvette...Sofia and Jade and I did find some predicates...several Predicates and Past Case histories we can use."said Kahlil.
 "You'd be surprised how many times this type of thing has happened...Not as extreme as this..but it has happened before."said Sofia.
"The problem is this clinic...It is squeaky clean...I have thoroughly and I mean thorough investigated every single employee...Lab Tecnician, Nurse, Doctor...Administrative Assistant and the history of the clinic...Nothing like this has ever happened before...They use many safeguards and all of them are within regulation and code."said Jade..

"Bee Bee found a case just like this , that happened in Germany in which Twins were born,one black, one white..."I said...

"It was 10 years ago...Nothing like it here in the U.S. and only a few predicates and case studies to match." said Bee Bee..

"You've all done stellar work...but I'm afraid, we may have to take that offer of 100K...I may try to argue for a little more, but one million dollars is off the table."said Yvette.

 Jazzy walked in....

"Your lunch has arrived." she said.
 We had ordered Fried chicken wings from Mabel Jenkins Soul Food Joint
and Cokes...


'Dig in guys...Jazzy thank you soo much.."said Yvette.

"Heyyyyy I'm just happy to have your company...As you can see there aren't a lot of People of Color around here.." laughed Jazzy.

 "I see."laughed Sofia.
 'Well there are plenty today.." I said.
 "Yes indeed.."said Bee Bee picking up a chicken wing and eating it..
 "Break time."said Kahlil...
"Yesssss." said Ms. Jade..


We chowed down...

But there was still the matter of this case...This was the most unwinnable looking case I had ever seen.. and we didn't know it...It was about to get worse..






II-

TWO DAYS LATER-

"I'm glad everybody is here....I did a little dogging and I've got something very disturbing to tell you...It's better if you know it now and not get blindsided by it..because if I found it..I'm sure Brenda Jordan knows it."said Jade.
"Oh boy!"said Yvette, who was already tired of this case.
"Can it be any worse?" I asked.
'Well let's see what Ms. Jade has to say.."said Sofia..
"Yes...Let's hear her out.."said Bee Bee..
"I don't know if I want to hear this.."said Kahlil..

"The Cohens were getting ready to divorce about two years ago.....He had filed papers..He claimed  she was a workaholic who was withholding affection." said Jade.

"Being a Public Defender is not easy...Olivia and Beverly and Nelson have told me how you'd be burdened with five and sometimes as many as six cases at a time....with no budget for an investigator or a para-legal....you had to do your own research and your own investigation...It was a mess.So I guess she was burdened down at times." said Yvette.

"I can personally attest to that."said Jasmine...'Overworked, underpaid and understaffed...but...it taught me how to really be a lawyer...I'll say that much."said  Jasmine..

"So what happened/ They thought having a baby was going to change all of that?" I asked.

 'With a baby and a demanding job ,she might have even less time.."said Bee Bee.
"Yes indeed.." said Sofia..

"But they couldn't get pregnant right?" said Kahlil..

"There is something else... Yes..They were having a hard time getting pregnant...but there was also a rumor..a nasty rumor that she was getting a little too close to a client...A Black man named Mike Tristan..He was on trial for Capital Murder...She visited him at CFC nearly every day of the week for hours...In court they made goo goo eyes at each other and they wrote each other long flowing letters."said Jade..

 "The stuff Pulp Fiction is made from.."laughed Yvette.
 "And Lifetime Movies."
"Not to mention the ID Channel and TV ONE - 'For My Man" laughed Bee Bee..

 "You watch all of that stuff don't you Bee?" I laughed..

"When I'm not being entertained by you..."laughed Bee Bee..
"So what happened to him?" asked Kahlil.

"She got him acquitted of all charges...She did a good job."said Jade..

 'Wonder if he was uh grateful?" asked Sofia with a sly wink that made her look very sexy...
"Great minds think alike..I wonder if ...Oh My God...Am I actually agreeing with Lt. Tragg? That maybe no mistake was made...That this is somebody else's baby? That she was pregnant when she went there?" asked Yvette..

"We need to talk to her in private?" said Bee Bee..

''And we need Blood tests and DNA from her and the baby."said Sofia.


''Where is he?" I asked.
"He's around...he works for Amazon....He's got a nice little apartment and he appears to be keeping his nose clean.."said Jade..

"I need Joan here by herself and him and DNA taken." said Ms. Yvette...

"Okay...I'm on it." said Jade.

III-


After Lunch, Ms. Yvette told us to take five...She didn't really need us for awhile..

Joan Cohen sat with us...she looked nervous.

 'What is this about?" she asked.
 "You."said Ms. Jade.
"You didn't tell me that you and Justin were about to divorce...Remember when I told you both that I need to know everything...So I don't get blindsided? One or both of you should have brought this up. If I know it...Don't you think that they know it? That lawyer they have is going to do everything.Everything to keep from paying you two a red cent...I've had my attorneys and my investigator turning that company, that clinic inside out and we can't find a damn thing, not one mistake they've made  in 29 years..." said Yvette..

"It only takes one mistake, doesn't it?" said Joan..

"That's the lawyer in you talking..speaking of which...You represented a young man named Mike Tristan didn't you?" asked Yvette..

Upon the mention of his name....the hairs on the back of her neck began to rise...She got nervous..

''What's he got to do with this?" she asked.

"Nothing...It was just one of your landmark cases...First Degree Murder...He was facing the Death Penalty....He was offered a plea...Manslaughter- 10 to 15 ,with a promise of parole in 9 years and you said no...you gambled...You rolled the dice and you won....Don't see many Public Defenders with that kind of Moxy...Most of you guys plead everything..."said Yvette.

"Olivia Bennett-Alexander didn't..She gambled all the time and most of the time, she won...Her niece Beverly West fought the good fight too, neither of them pleaded and I don't plead either..not when I think I can win..." she said proudly..

"You like Olivia and Beverly huh?  They started out as Public defenders.."said Yvette.

"I know...They left a legacy...Their photos are on the wall at our office.So is the uh guy who is married to Beverly, Nellie.." said Joan.

"You mean Nelson...Nelson East....Yes those three are some lawyers.."said Yvette.

"You ever meet em?" asked Joan.

"Olivia and I were room-mates in Law school...She's like my sister almost and Beverly is almost like my niece....Yes I know them all..."said Yvette...

"Oh My."said Joan...

Dr. Goggins walked in...

"This is Dr. Goggins..She runs an independent DNA lab...We are going to need your DNA."said Yvette.

"My DNA?" asked Joan, now suspicious...and scared...

"Yes.. your DNA." said Yvette firmly....


Dr. Goggins took blood, urine and a saliva swab as well as a strand of hair from Joan...

"I've got all I need and I stopped by the hospital...I have your baby's DNA already..." she said.

"What do you need all of this for?" Joan asked..

"To protect you."said Yvette.

Joan left and Mike Tristan showed up...It was important that they not see each other..
***********************************************************************************
Meanwhile...This was a huge building and Bee Bee and I had found an empty room ,

right down the hall from the conference room..

 "Wonder what is in here?" I asked.
"They're probably going to turn this into an office for some new tenant...It has that kind of look about it.   You didn't bring me in here to speculate about what this room was going to become did you?" she asked.

 "Sure didn't."I said..
'I didn't think so." she whispered, staring in my eyes..

and just like that....We were kissing, kissing like there was no tomorrow....I had my hands up her sundress and was slipping her panties down and off..She wasn't protesting...I unzippered my trousers
and gingerly entered her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.." she cooed as I thrusted slowly and softly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuu hoooooo hooooooo...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ayyyyyeee , ayeeeeeee,
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hooo hooo hooo…..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd!" she cried out loud..

"Ohhhhhhh Bee Bee...you are driving me crazy..."I moaned...

"Ummmmmmm you are driving me crazy.." she moaned....


The floor above us was completely empty.....You could see where they were building new offices and suites, but weren't finished yet...

'Nice View huh? I guess they are going to uh be using this for an office soon."said Kahlil
"Are you nervous papi?   That is soooo cute...why are you nervous? You've seen me naked!!! I know you aren't nervous...and I know you didn't bring me up here. to look at the city streets..." she said seductively...

She kissed him slow and soft...

 "You feel better now papi?" she asked..

Kahlil smiled..

"Nobody has ever made me feel more relaxed..and more sure of myself than you....I love you Little Mamasita.." he said..

''Awww I love you too.." she said softly and took her heels off...she slipped her panties down and unzippered his trousers...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned and lifted her petite and sexy body up and entered her slowly, leaning against the wall....

Making sweet love in the corner...
and kissing hungrily..

'Ayyyye Mios dios...Ayyyyyye…..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Sofia moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…."moaned
Kahlil...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she coooed …..

And Meanwhile, Mike Tristan was unco-operative..

He refused to give us any blood, urine or a strand of his hair..After he drank a cup of coffee, he deposited in the waste basket and left.

"His saliva is on this cup, he dropped in the waste basket.."said Jade, who deposited the cup in a plastic bag..

"That's all I need..I've got his DNA, her DNA and the baby's DNA...Now let's see what we can find.."said Dr. Goggins..

"If by chance he is the father...This will destroy your case you know."said Dr. Goggins..

"I know...but it's better to know the truth.."said Yvette...


"I've got everything I need...I'll call you when I get the results." she said.

 "Thanks Dr. Goggins."said Jade.
'Thanks Dr. Goggins."said Jade..

We all arrived back in the conference room by then..

 'So How goes the great interrogation?" I asked.
 "Did she or he confess?" asked Bee Bee.
 '' I hope you extracted DNA ."said Kahlil..
"I'm sure they did."said Sofia.

"Neither of them confessed to anything.."said Jade.

'But we do have their DNA and the baby's DNA and Blood type."said Yvette.
"Now do we take the husband's DNA?" asked Sofia.

"What for? It's obviously not his baby."said Bee Bee.


"Bee Bee is right...It's not his...we want to know whose baby it is."said Kahlil..

"So what's our next move?" I asked.

"You've all got the day off tomorrow. Get some rest....Be here Friday and be prepared to battle."said Yvette..

 "Gee Thanks Ms. Yvette."said Bee Bee.
 "Yeah Thanks Ms. Yvette."I said.
 "Thanks Ms. Yvette."said Sofia.
 "Thanks Ms. Yvette."said Kahlil..
"That mean me too Ms. Yvette?" asked Jade..


"Yes...You're part of the team too." said Yvette.

IV-

In a coffee shop blocks away....Mike Tristan and Joan Cohen sat quietly drinking coffee..

 "Joan, I didn't give them anything or tell them anything.."said Mike..
"Oh Michael Thank You...This is my husband..I didn't want to sue the clinic..This was him..." said Joan..

"And that's our baby...Conceived on the day I was acquitted on those murder charges.."said Mike.

He remembered being unshackled for the first time in over a year...Being free and clear..No parole, no probation, innocent.


He and his pretty little lawyer retreated to the Judges Chambers and she locked the door,..,

They kissed for a long time and those kisses led to them making sweet love

on the couch in that room...They were in there, making sweet love for FIVE TO SIX HOURS....the couch just squeaking...

Joan having orgasm after orgasm like she'd never had before...Him making her feel things she'd never felt before and him nearly going crazy and cumming like a gusher inside of her...

And both leaving and going their separate ways after that...She back to her husband...and that fertility clinic..and he to his life...

She was probably pregnant that night...Didn't realize it..

 'What are we going to do?" asked Mike.
"I don't know...Maybe my lawyers will win , get a big settlement from that Fertility Clinic."said  Joan.

'' What if they Lose?" he asked..

"If they lose...Micheal will divorce me for sure...Especially if it comes out that this is not his baby."said Joan.

"I think it's clear to the world that this is not his baby.."laughed Mike..

They finished their coffees...

 "It's your fault...Flirting with me the entire trial...Asking me to wear a dress or a blouse that was low cut so you could see my breasts...Always asking me what colors my bra and panties were.."she laughed.
"I was locked up for a year....You were the only woman I had any access to."laughed Mike..

"It wasn't supposed to get as far as it did..."sighed Joan..

"But she remembered all of those meetings, those private meetings in the prison waiting room at CFC,

Where Prisoners routinely met with their Attorneys in private...



They didn't discuss much law as the trial loomed..

 They kissed passionately..
which led to him taking her dresses and skirts and blouses off and literally kissing her in her bra and panties...and her fondling his massively erect penis to the point of him sometimes cumming all over the floor..

and finally after he was acquitted...Them meeting in the Judges Chambers....both full of lust at this point and making sweet ,sweet love on the couch...for FIVE TO SIX HOURS... Five to six of the best hours in her life....He certain lasted longer than her husband...He was gentle and took his time and gave her some of her most intense orgasms ever...She was actually surprised..

He was the only client she had ever been emotionally and sexually involved with...But the case was over...They went their separate ways...He to try and build a life and she back to her life in Voorhees with her husband...




and to try and get pregnant again at that Fertility Clinic...



We sat in Sam Mother's Diner that afternoon...

 "If it comes back positive that that is Mike Tristan's baby or possibly, Heaven forbid somebody else and that she got pregnant outside of that clinic...What are you going to do?" asked Jade.

"What can I do?  That's our whole case.."said Yvette...

 "You know it might not be....See...I don't go to that clinic...but I routinely get Birth Control pills from a clinic.."said Bee Bee..
"We both do." said Sofia..

"So do I...I mean , we all lead pretty active sex lives..and we aren't married and we are uh building careers here.."said Yvette...


Kahlil and I squirmed in our seats....

 "Well the point I'm making is...I'm tested routinely to make sure I'm Not pregnant.."said Bee Bee.
''So Am I." said Sofia..

"Yessssss….I see where you're going...she should have been tested to make sure she wasn't already pregnant before inseminated and there in lies the mistake , regardless of who is the father..."said Yvette, her eyes lighting up...

"I'm certain , she and her husband had sex before they went back to that clinic..." I said..

In reality , they had...at least six times in the week after her trial was over...

Her husband had gotten better


, lasting longer...bringing her to orgasm practically all the time...

and just being way more attentive......She was really surprised...she didn't know what had gotten into him...He was all over her!

So when they went back to that clinic....and she was told she was pregnant...She thought their troubles were over...Thing was...she was already pregnant and didn't know it.

She was certain it was Justin's baby, especially the way he had been pounding her the week before..whether it was through artificial insemination or not.


"Oh Most definitely....so she should have been tested to see if she was already pregnant before they wasted their time...Clinics always do that." said Kahlil..

 "I'm tested and I'm not trying to get pregnant." said Bee Bee..


 "But we can pretend to make a baby tonight.."I whispered in her ear.....I loved to see her blush...
"You are soooo nasty....I think we did that already in that empty room, Horn dog..."Bee Bee laughed..
She loved that I couldn't keep my hands off of her and was always asking her for sex...It was the attention she had wanted from me for years , that I had seemed oblivious to..I wasn't oblivious now..
 "I'm tested and I'm not trying to get pregnant either...."laughed Sofia..
"So am I...Girls...or I should say young ladies...you gave me my edge.."laughed Yvette..

 "Look who it is...Heyyyyyy Sam...One more Ice Tea.."said Jade...
It was Gary...He walked in, lifted Ms. Yvette and placed her on his lap...

"What are you doing here and watch that you don't strain yourself.." she giggled..

"I'm going back to work tomorrow..." he said....

"Are you up to it?" asked Yvette..

"I'm up to a lot of things..." he said and squeezed her tight and hugged her..

Ms. Yvette,like Bee Bee, looked the sexiest when she was blushing..


(TO BE CONTINUED)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Sometimes I don't know if I'm reading Ventures or Escapades...You're doing great things on both Blogs!