Friday, June 26, 2020

Crazy For A Blonde

"Sissy ,I don't know what Tragg is talking about...I didn't write him any letter authorizing him to  do a damn thing...In fact...I try to have as little to do with him as possible.. You follow your investigation to where ever it leads..and when he gets in, you tell him to call me immediately..." said the Deputy Of Operations..


"Yes sir, I certainly will..."said Sissy...

"Does this mean my suspension is over?" asked Jimmy..

"Like it never happened..."said a smiling Sissy..

 "Welcome Back Junior."said Tyriq..
 "Yeah, Welcome Back.."said Duke.
 "Jimmy, try to stay out of trouble.."said Sirena..
 "Yeah man, hold your laughter until after he goes...Like we do.."laughed Hop..
Carlotta cracked up laughing..

Angie hugged him and kissed him passionately...


As we headed upstairs...
I still wondered where Lt. Tragg was..

II-
"Guys , Jimmy

and I did a background check of our girl, Julie Mallet.

"She was born Julie Parker. in a trailor park in Lakeland ,Florida...to a single mother and an absentee father...However she did well in school and graduated with honors...She Waitressed for awhile and then worked as a stripper and exotic dancer at local Beach side strip clubs..

She caught the attention of Local ,Retired Businessman, Lowell Mallet..Soon , she was living with him...He put her through college, The University of Miami...They got married shortly thereafter and they moved to New Orleans..She attended Southern University Law School, where she got her JD. and was licensed in Louisiana, Texas and Florida..

Mr. Mallet died suddenly, leaving her with a considerable fortune..She moved to Washington, D.C. , where she worked for a very high end Law Firm....She served as an Assistant District Attorney there and eventually became a U.S. Attorney... Three years ago she moved again to Southeastern PA. and became an Assistant U.S. Attorney for this region..." said Sharon..

 "Sirena can I say it?" said Jimmy..
"Sure Jimmy.."laughed Sirena..

"This is where it gets cute....She bought her Tony Townhouse from wait for it...Dallas and Reba Brown....and I'm guessing, it didn't take her long to discover the Brown's other business....supplying a package to a good part of the city of Philadelphia..Judging by how her bank account and stock portfolio increased...They became somewhat partners in the drug business.. She was linked romantically to at least two now former Federal Agents and a Judge or two...People close to us...
Ever wonder why everytime we got close to just the Browns, we got stalled?  when we tried to get wiretaps and electronic surveilience...The Browns knew and an army of attorneys met us at the door with cease and desist...Everytime we got ready to make an arrest...These mopes had good attorneys in place...All our undercovers , covers were blown..They knew about our charging documents in advance..The whole magilla..She had good information...Too good! She is the common denominator...Which is why she was trying to shut us down.."said Jimmy.
 "But we plugged a lot of those holes."said Tyriq..
 "We've identified and arrested a lot of those people you talk about.."said Carlotta.
 "Yeah.."said Sirena..
"What about yesterday??...She sure shut us down completely."said Hop..


''What about yesterday?....Who knew, besides the people in this room and Hazel about the fingerprint leading us to Hank Mobely…?" asked Sissy..

"And who knew about our snitch, Swanky?" asked Angie..

"THE GREAT DETECTIVE, That's who...He had to see the charging documents on Mobley and he was with you guys when you talked to Swanky..."said Jimmy..

"HE'S THE MOLE??" I asked..

"As much as I despise this guy....He's an unwilling dupe...Curley told me that Tragg has been seen laughing and drinking with some blonde ,a blonde who resembles our girl, Julie Mallett"said Jimmy..


"He had a forged letter ,which he really believed was from the Deputy of Operations authorizing him to take over this investigation....."said Sissy..

"And she received a phone call from his phone yesterday.....Two hours later...Hank Mobely is dead and and hour after that..Swanky is killed in prison.."said Sharon..

"I'd really like to run him in for this..but he doesn't have a clue...She is a U.S. Attorney, not some gangster and she gave him a forged letter from the Deputy of Operations..He unwillingly and unknowingly aided in two people's murders..."said an angry Sissy.. "He's crazy for a Blonde..Any Blonde...

That's why he hounds ADA Karen Page so relentlessly..." said Sissy...

"He's crazy for a blonde...Any Blonde...All she had to do was smile at him..Compliment him a bit and he melted like milk chocolate.."said Carlotta..

 "Uh, I'm certain she did more than that.."laughed Duke..
 Tyriq cracked up...
So did I...

 "Men." said Sirena.
"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" said Angie.






III-


Lt. Tragg walked in our office just then....He saw Detective Jimmy Barlow, laughing and talking with Carlotta and Tyriq.




He immediately looked at Sissy..

"What is he doing here? He's suspended. Are you openly defying a willful order of a superior officer???" said Lt. Tragg..


"I rescinded the order...He's back on duty.."said Sissy..

"WHAT? SO YOU ARE BEING INSUBORDINATE!!!" he snarled..


"The Deputy of Operations wants you to call him at once..Here...Use my phone.."said Sissy.

Lt. Tragg dialed the Deputy of Operations..

"He probably wants to know the progress the Brown Case is taking.." he smiled..

"Hello sir, yes sir...I- What is that sir?  A forged letter??  You never authorized me to uh..But...But...But I got it from the U.S. Attorney...She said she talked to you directly...What is that sir?  You never talked to any U.S. Attorney....YES SIRRRR,sirrrrrrrr, You are absolutely right...I should have checked with you personally...Well I -I-I thought......No sir...I wasn't thinking....No sir, sirrr..No I don't have my head up my ass sir...Yes sir...No, I don't want to go back out on the boat... Yes sir..Right away sir..Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" said Lt. Tragg, who passed the phone back to Sissy.

He was as red as a beet....and he looked like he had shrunk!

"GET OUT!!!!" was all Sissy would say..

"Now wait just a minute...I am still a Superior Officer.." said Lt. Tragg..

"GET OUT NOW!!! Thanks to you blabbing to your girlfriend, two people are dead...If I wanted to run wild with this..I could charge you with Conspiracy to Commit murder and accessory after the fact....but I realize you were too dumb to know that you were being used..Too Stupid to see that you were a dupe!!!! SO WHILE I STILL HAVE SOME CHARITY IN MY HEART.....GET OUT!!" said Sissy...

Lt. Tragg turned and slithered out...













Hazel, Sharon, Jimmy, Carlotta, Tyriq, Sirena, Hop, Myself , Duke and Angie all clapped as he left our office...

The Brown Case, from our end was closed..

IV-

At Curley's Bar...

Julie Mallet sat sipping a Citris Martini..

Smiling sheepishly...

Lt. Tragg walked up...He was not happy,...

''Arthurrrr..How are you?" she laughed..

"Knock it off Blondie!...The jig is up...You used me...Pumped me for information...Sent me a forged letter from The Deputy Of Operations..Because of you...Two people are dead! " said Lt. Tragg..

''Arthur you're delusional...I don't think I want to be bothered with you any longer.."she said..

"Doesn't matter...Where you're going , you won't have time to be bothered with Lt. Tragg or any other man for that matter.."said U.S. Attorney Karla Williams.. She was flanked by

Deputy FBI/ATF Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Ferrell Hopkins

Regional DEA Special Agent in Charge, Carol Redding..

Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor


  and myself..
ADA Keith Wallace.

"Karla? , Sharon??  Carol???What are you doing here? And with them?" asked Julie looking at Duke and Myself..

"I'm here to arrest you...Murder one charges for starters...The Browns, Hank Mobley, Swanky Anderson  and conspiracy and RICO charges....Does that answer your question? " said Karla.


"We know everything Julie...And I mean everything!  We found the forger you hired to copy that note you gave to Lt. Tragg…and he gave you up in a heartbeat...We didn't offer him a thing!" said Sharon.

"We have your phone records and all your calls to Lt. Tragg and Hank Mobley and to two inmates awaiting trial at CFC, who you paid to shank Swanky...We traced the bank transfers of money on their books right back to you.Oh, and I sent your New York Associate back to New York while we were at it" said Duke.

Read her her rights and hook her up boys."said Karla..

A Squad of FBI Agents read her her rights...
"I-I-I DON'T BELEIVE THIS....I'M BEING ARRESTED!!" she said as they walked her out of the bar in handcuffs...

"You said the other day that you don't make threats, you make things happen...Well we are making this happen! As soon as I heard that I began an investigation of You and other things you've been involved with...From RICO charges to getting people unjustly reassigned...That along with Sharon's FBI/ATF investigation and the CID Investigation ought to make for some interesting court charges." said Carol.

"You can't prove any of this..And once I'm vindicated...Things are going to change in all of your worlds..." Julie threatened..

"That's not a bet I'd be taking if I were you....See you in court.." I said..
"Your Days of Making Threats are over Blondie. Take her away!" said Duke..

"I don't believe this...I don't believe what is happening to me.... I-I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS....I'M BEING ARRESTED!" she said again...

They never believe they're being arrested...


Lt. Tragg stood there alone..and watched as the five us left the bar.....

He finished her drink...

"Damn it...I am Crazy For A Blonde.." he said...

EPILOUGE-

Julie Mallet was disbarred and convicted of Murder, Conspiracy and Rico Charges...She was sentenced to 25-50 years and is in the Women's Federal Prison outside of San Diego, California..If she gets out early...She still owes the State of Pennsylvania, 25-50 on state charges of Murder..
She is in effect buried.


I was home when my wife, Carlotta arrived..

"Heyyy, I heard Sissy gave you guys two more days off..now that the case is officially closed.." I said..

As Carlotta undressed...

"She did...Now we can screw all night long and into the day" said Carlotta, laughing..

I pulled her to me and kissed her..She was wearing my favorite bra and panty set.

''Ummmmmm….that sounds great." I moaned..

"It feels even better papi...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed in between more soft, slow kisses...

 She poured herself  some Ice tea..

"My body is going to need a lot of liquids...I have a feeling I'm going to get a workout tonight.." she said..

"I have a feeling you're right..." I said..

She checked all of her messages on her phone...Then turned towards me..

"Well, don't just stand there all hard and BIG..."she said..

Soon we were in the corner, kissing passionately.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi, you don't make any sense...You are like a mule...Ouuuuu."she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned.. as she stroked me softly and slowly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

I slipped her panties down and off and lifted her up...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi.." she moaned...

And soon we were making crazy love...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi….Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

I threw her on the bed...

She laughed heartily as I entered her and began stroking away....

''AYE MIOS DIOS....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI.....OUUU." she moaned..

Soon we were in a nice rhythm on top of our bed....The bed springs squeaking like crazy, the headboard rattling...

NINE TO TEN HOURS of hot lovemaking seemed to ease by....

I was certain everybody else was doing the same on this nice warm, windswept summer afternoon..


Now that the Brown case was officially closed for good!





No comments: