Friday, June 19, 2020

Tank Time

Monica and I were in the Cyber Café, one of two where we knew Raoul Decker aka Johnny Ocean had been on the day he died..

We showed them photos of both men..

 Warren Rivers, a mutant who could breathe underwater and was an expert swimmer and diver..Also an escaped convict and convicted murderer..
And now the recently deceased Raoul Decker aka Loren Gentry AKA Johnny Ocean, a shadowy figure believed to Warren Rivers co-conspirator in a wire fraud scheme that looted money out of several lucrative accounts at the Brokeridge firm they both formerly worked at...

We believed that Decker, who engineered River's escape from prison, did so to get his hands on that money, which was insured but never recovered from a secret account..and was probably shaking him down...Which is what led to his murder...


"They both were in here yesterday....The younger guy was here really early and left word with me to tell Mr. Ocean to meet him at the other Cyber Café.." said the manager..

 "Thank you for your co-operation sir." said Monica..
"Hmmmm seems like he was stringing him along... They could have met here and he could have easily of transferred the funds he needed to the needed account...He never planned to meet with him." I said.

"You're right partner....Let's get to the other place.."said Monica.

The other Cyber-Café was much larger...Much more accommodating...

 "Okayyyyyyy I like this place...Wowwwww!" I said.
''We have one just like it in Philly...I'll take you there." said Monica. ''When I was in law school, I used to go there sometimes and study.."said Monica.

"I forgot you were once  in law school...you only had one more year to go didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah...I dropped out...I'll tell you the story one day...I went into the Air Force and when I came out, I went into the Police Academy." said Monica.

"Of you like...I'll pay for you to finish up that final year...They have accelerated programs.."I said.

Monica looked at me with tears in her eyes..

"I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH, that you would even think to do that for me..Come here." she said..

and kissed me softly, slowly..-

Then we got down to our interview...

Of course We showed them photos of both men, just as we had in the first Cyber Café..

 Warren Rivers, a mutant who could breathe underwater and was an expert swimmer and diver..Also an escaped convict and convicted murderer..
And now the recently deceased Raoul Decker aka Loren Gentry AKA Johnny Ocean, a shadowy figure believed to Warren Rivers co-conspirator in a wire fraud scheme that looted money out of several lucrative accounts at the Brokeridge firm they both formerly worked at...

We believed that Decker, who engineered River's escape from prison, did so to get his hands on that money, which was insured but never recovered from a secret account..and was probably shaking him down...Which is what led to his murder...


"They both were in here yesterday....The younger guy was here really early and left word with me to tell Mr. Ocean to meet him at the other Cyber Café.." said the manager..

"The younger guy was here with some chick!" said another man..

 "A woman? Can you describe her?" asked Monica..

"I do better than that..I can show you...It's on the film footage taken here yesterday." he said.


"Lead the way.." I said..


He led us to a room filled with monitors that covered the entire length of the establishment... They had a record of everything and everybody who passed through up to a month....
The surveillience monitor revealed a Bikini clad woman with
Warren Rivers...

"He always did have a thing for the ladies." I laughed..








II-

It didn't take us too long to discover who the girl was...A Vacationer named Olivia Dusable and to discover where she was staying..


It turned out she was with Warren Rivers yesterday, but she knew him only as ''Warren Fisher", he told her he traded in Stocks and Bonds and was a former championship swimmer and diver..
''Well one thing he told you was true...He was at one time a championship diver... What he is now is an escaped convict and a convicted murderer and we are hunting him." I said.
"Did you see this man with him at anytime yesterday?" asked Monica, showing her a photo of
The now deceased Raoul Decker...


"No, I never saw this man before in my life...Is he after Warren?...Warren seemed to be ducking somebody and he left an envelope in the Mini Sub for some man he said he didn't have time for."said Olivia.

"Uh this man may have been after him before ,but I don't think he's after him now.." I said.

"The man is dead and we would like to talk to Warren about it as well as take him back to prison." said Monica.


"If this man is dead, Warren didn't kill him."said Olivia..

"How can you be sure?" I asked.


"Because we were together all day yesterday and after we left the Mini sub rental place , we went back to my hotel room and made love all afternoon and into the night and we had breakfast this morning and that was the last I saw of Mr. Fisher or Mr. Rivers.." she said.

Monica smiled..She was telling the truth.

She had given us the address of where Warren was staying..

 Armed with only tasers... Firearms were not allowed in Lemuria..

We scanned the city and found Warren's hotel room...


 It was exactly like ours, except that it was empty!!!

 "He's gone...and from the looks of the place, a still warm shower and unmade bed.. He got up out of here rather recently..." I said.
''Wow...We probably just missed him partner.."said Monica.

''We've got one more place." I said.

III-

We went to the Bar we had first seen him at....


Monica and I showed them both photos....


"Yeah, they both were in here a lot..several days...but I hadn't seen either of them in two days.." said the bartender..

We went back to the Mini Sub Rental place..It was closed for repairs...We went to the second one..

He hadn't been there..but we showed them his photo and told them to stall hi and call us if they saw him..

We headed back to the bar....For drinks..

 "I think we missed him " I said..
"I think you're right...He'll turn up....We did more than we were supposed to be doing anyhow...We weren't supposed to be even investigating this case...We are on vacation, remember?" said Monica..

"You're right...one of our suspects is dead...and Rivers..he can't go far...Little does he know..There will be a reception team waiting for him when he reaches the surface..."I said.

"That's right.."whispered Monica.. as our drinks arrived..

 A Citris Martini for Monica..
and a Mango Martini for me..

 "Nate this has been the most wonderful vacation I've ever had in my life.."said Monica.
"Mine too...I'll never forget this.." I said as we finished our drinks...

and headed back to our room...

Monica kissed me slowly and softly as if she didn't want to ever let me go, she unzippered her mini skirt and slowly slipped it over her head and off...
 She unhooked her bra and tossed it...My eyes nearly popped out of my head...She smiled
She  slipped her panties off.. I was sweating at this point...

Soon we were in bed, making sweet love on our last night in Lemuria..

At the moment...Warren Rivers or any police work was far from either of our minds..

Monica and I were geared up for our last round of sweet sweet lovemaking..

I laid her across the  bed again , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...this was sooo nice, this whole week..!" she moaned..

"Yes it was.." I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu you just don't get enough..."she said..

"Of you...noooooooooooooo!" I cried out..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww….I'm all yours boo..." she said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M ALL YOURS BABY!" I moaned...

"You always have been...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I cried out, I felt so good...

"Just take it..Take as much as you neeeeeeeeeeeeeed!" she said..


She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for yet another  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"WOWWWWWW NATE....OUUUUUUUUUUU.." she moaned , trying to catch her breath.......her legs still shaking..


I lie between her legs...drenched in sweat and totally exhausted...So was Monica...She held my head to her chest...

I dozed off to sleep..

In a few hours , we were on our way home.....




IV-



The next morning.. Monica and I prepared to get on our transport sub back to the surface..Itwould be nice to feel the rays of the sun...To see the sun and the moon, to feel a cool breeze and not a manufactured one...

In Homicide, a lot of success is based on Forensics, Science and good old fashioned police work, questioning people, deduction and intuition....but a large part of success is just plain old good luck...And today was our lucky day..

My Cyber eye zeroed in on our suspect..

We thought we had lost him...Thought he had gave us the slip...and lo and behold , Here he was getting on the same transport sub we were getting on...

Go Figure!

Monica could read my mind...I didn't have to say a word.. I had only to stand close to her ,so she could hear my thoughts. She saw him...

We looked at each other and smiled sheepishly...

We didn't say a word...We took our seats...He wasn't going anywhere..

We waited until we were about 15 minutes from  Aqua port...

I sat on one side of him..

"Well I'll be damned... Warren Rivers...or is it Fisher ? " I said.

He looked like he'd swallowed a canary...He figured we had been chasing him the entire time, Although we hadn't...We saw him just by chance...We were on Vacation...But he didn't know that.

"Well I'll be...How long has it been? Five Years, Right Nate?" said Monica, laughing..

"Yeah...About that.....We are just coming home from a fabulous vacation...How about you? Did you enjoy your stay Warren?...I saw that girl you were with...I'm certain you did my man..." I said and laughed..

Warren just looked sick! But he said nothing...

"But now it's tank time stupid....Yeahhhh Time to go back  to jail Warren." said Monica.

We signaled the Ship's security officer , who promptly handcuffed Warren Rivers, who  still said nothing, he just looked sick...

Oceanport never looked so good... we had sent a text to Kylie and Lt. Cotton ,telling them that we were arriving and who we were arriving with...

We stepped off the Transport sub with the handcuffed Warren Rivers...

 "Here he is Lieutenant, Kylie...Warren Rivers.."said Monica.
He just hung his head...
"Signed , Sealed and Delivered...He's all yours...We read him his rights and everything." I said..

Lt. Cotton, Kylie and a squad of Tactical Officers were there..

 "GREAT WORK, ALL OF YOU!" said a jubilant Lt. Cotton.
 "Damn, even on your vacation you two can't stop working."laughed Kylie, hugging both of us..
As the police grabbed and  handcuffed and shackled Warren Rivers

 and prepared to take him back to prison that afternoon to serve out his sentence...

 "We didn't work that much...just the last day..."said Monica..
"We just make this murder policing look easy.." I laughed..

"Oh My God....Welcome Home guys...Let's get out of here.."said Lt. Cotton.

EPILOUGE-
Warren Rivers was returned back to prison to serve out his sentence...We didn't have enough evidence to charge him with the murder of Raoul Decker...So he was just sent back to prison to serve time for the initial murder of Diane Harper.. Raoul Decker's murder is officially still open, but Monica and I know Warren Rivers was responsible.


At home It was Saturday...We had today and tomorrow before we reported back to work....

 Monica and I lay in the bed..in each others arms...
Relaxing...

 ''Wowww, that was sooooo nice wasn't it?" said Monica
"It was...."I said..

''Where will we go next year? How about the moon?" asked Monica.

"I'm on the moon everytime I kiss you.." I said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"she said and we kissed each other passionately...


She slid on top of me and eased herself down on me....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you feel so good.." she cooed..

"So do youuuuuu." I said..


as we made love...My mind drifted..drifted to thinking about oceans....


No comments: