Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Johnny Ocean

ONE DAY LATER-

We had been here five glorious days....Good Food, Mind blowing and seemingly endless sex...Good drinks, Shopping ...We even saw a couple of movies , believe it or not...We went to a combonation zoo and Aquarium down here...We were having the time of our lives...

But like it or not...Monica and I were cops...Homicide Detectives...and we saw a murderer we had caught nearly five years ago walking around down here...A murderer we discovered had escaped from prison and was presumed dead....We had to check in at headquarters...We arranged a ZOOM conference call on our computer..








It came with our room...



Along with room service...

''Bae, this is wonderful..." said Monica..

"So are you.." I said..

I said and began kissing Monica...


She giggled...

"Thank you baby....Down boy...It's time for our Zoom Conference.."laughed Monica..



Our conference began...
"Hi sis....Hi Brother in law...I miss you both sooooooo much..."said Monique..

 "Miss you too sis..."said Monica.
"We miss everybody, but we've been having such a good time.." I said.

"Stop bragging...."laughed Lt. Cotton..

 ''We got a heads up for you...We've seen Warren Rivers down here, at least three times.." I said.
"Yeah....We heard he's escaped and presumed dead...He's very much alive... We've just missed each other a couple of times.."said Monica.

"You two...Always on the job....Ha Ha ha..We've been looking into his escape the entire time you two have been on vacation...We didn't want to bother you...



 Kylie's been all over it, been out to the prison and everything...discovered that somebody was putting money on River's books and mailing the equipment Rivers and his gang used to escape with to the prison....We caught the two guards he bribed and we caught the other three men who escaped with him.. He swam out into the bay and then into the ocean and vanished...

Kylie discovered that someone named ''Loren Gentry rented a Mini Sub and paid with a phony credit card....Loren Gentry has been dead for 30 years and someone used his address and defunct social security number to get that Mini sub..." said Lt. Cotton.

 "The Mini Sub is still missing I gather." I said.
"We can look for it...There is only two places they can be parked here within the city limits.."said Monica.

"I hate to ask you to do that...You guys are on vacation but...We could use the help...I'm going to send you a photo and a description of the Mini Sub and the License Plate...This ought to help you...Just relay it to the Lemuria coppers and let them go forward...Now that we know where he is..I'll call the FBI in on this."said Lt. Cotton...You two enjoy your vacation.."said Lt. Cotton...He knew we were going to get involved...It's what we do..

"Nate...I see my sister's hair color is back to her natural color..Did you sweat her hair color out? I worked so hard to tint it just right.." joked Monique..

Before I could answer, Monica answered...

"Yes he diddddddd! He can't keep his hands off of me.. Everytime I turn around wanting a kiss and then after a kiss, wanting more...What could I do?" joked Monica..

"Awwww poor baby."laughed Monique..

It was so nice talking to them...seeing them...





II-


In the squadroom, Kylie was working hard on her end of this case..

She was leaving no stone unturned..


and running down every lead she could get...

"Lieutenant...It seems Warren Rivers did have a partner...A Canadian, a slippery guy who was always in the shadows and who got by us completely during the initial murder investigation..This guy." said
Kylie, showing Lt. Cotton a photo on the huge screen..
"He goes by the name..Raoul Decker... He worked there at the Brokerage as a consultant.. A further check shows he was actually a government agent and that was his cover..He was hired there as a consultant...Somewhere along the way...He and Rivers began looting accounts and covering them up and were doing good until Diane Harper, an accountant there discovered the problem...From reading her notes...It is clear ,she only knew about Warren Rivers, she never knew about Raoul...but she suspected that an "Unknown conspirator" was involved..Unfortunately...She was killed before her final findings were made known."said Kylie..

"Good work...Where is this Raoul person now?" asked Lt. Cotton.

"Nobody knows! He's no longer on the government's payroll and he appears to have just dropped out of sight."said Kylie.

"Hmmm ..You've done excellent work...I wonder if this guy is the conduit to Warren Rivers? "said Lt. Cotton.

"It has to be him and he needs to be able to get to the main account...The one that was never discovered.. He spent over three of the four million that was in one account to engineer Warren River's escape..The Feds have put a freeze on it...But there's another account..One I can't find...I suspect it has a lot more money in it and only Rivers can get to it."said Kylie.

"We talked to Mo Mo and Nate this morning and guess what?  They've spotted Warren Rivers in Lemuria!" said Lt. Cotton.

''So that's where he is...Those two...Always working..I had a feeling he was still alive."laughed Kylie.

III-

We were actually back in our hotel room..


Monica and I had already contacted The Lemurian Police and told them to put a BOLO out on Warren Rivers, an escaped convict , convicted of Firs Degree Murder...

We had been shopping, or rather Monica had and she was putting some things away..

She found a store called interestingly enough AQUA LINGERIE...

 and purchased several pairs of panties
 Bras


and more panties... All to take home.. Some items were for her sister Monique, since they were the same size..


 "Natttte, these are brand new...I'll wear them when we get home...I brought enough down here to keep you interested.."laughed Monica..
"I'm interested now.." I said.

"Ouuuuu I know you are...You're always interested.." she said.
We found ourselves kissing again....

"Ummmmmmmm you are always...interested..." she cooed.

"Yes I am.." I said..

I lifted her up and entered her slowly and softly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned..

I looked out at the sea, hoping we didn't see anything swimming by our window except fish...

Soon we were back in bed making sweet love again....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd husband...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..
 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....you are driving me crazy.." I moaned..

 We were devouring each other.... 

"I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH NATE!" she cooed..both of her legs just trembling....

 "I LOVE YOU TOO MO-MO.." I said...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOO HOO HOOO HOOOO, OH MY GOD NATE...….OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed...She was having an intense orgasm...her head turning from side to side...her mouth wide open, tears just flowing down her face...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph..you feel so good sweetness!" I moaned.

. "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, it's sooooo good husband...OUUUUUU! !" she cried out...

 The bed was squeaking very loudly..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS OF SWEET LOVEMAKING DRIFTED BY, JUST LIKE THE PEACEFUL, SETTLED WATERS SURROUNDING HERE!

I had no right to be so very happy while doing police work..


in this beautiful and dark undersea city..



IV-


HOURS LATER-

Monica and I found the hub where Mini Subs were held by vacationers who ventured to come down here on their own...

We flashed our badges...So the owners knew we were Homicide Detectives from Philadelphia..

 "I have the description and the license number of the sub.."Monica told the manager..
"No Need for that...I've spotted it." I said.  My Cyber eye zeroed in on it..

I identified it as a Mini Sub rented from and never returned to Atlas Mini Sub rentals in Philadelphia.

"It was rented by a man named Loren Gentry and then paid off...Then another man  named  Johnny Ocean, rented it on line....He paid with a credit card..."said the manager.


"Those Credit card rentals usually come with a photograph...You gotta photo of this Johnny Ocean?" I asked.

"Yeah....this is him.." said the manager.


"And this is his address here in Lemuria." added the manager..

 "This is the shady guy Kylie discovered that may have been Warren's silent partner in the embezzlement and who probably helped him escape from prison..."said Monica.
"Raoul.." I said, smiling.. 'Wanna make a bet that Loren Gentry and Johnny Ocean are one in the same person?" I added..

"Oh I am certain he is... Look, don't say anything to this guy or try to stop him...If you see him...Give us a call..This is our number."said Monica..

"Okay..." said the manager..

"What's our next move?" I asked.

"Well, we'd better check in with the local P.D. Let em know we are here and let em know what's up."said Monica..

"Good Idea." I said.

Not far from us...Warren Rivers, the target of our search was at an exclusive swim club, getting his swim on...

A Taser was stuck near his head..

He looked up to see, Raoul..

"One mile beneath the sea and you still have to swim...Amazing!" he said.

"It's what I do..."said Warren Rivers..


"Get Out and get dressed...DO IT NOW!" said Johnny Ocean/Raoul....

"Okay, Okay!" said Warren Rivers..

They met at the Undersea Bar where we had first seen Warren days before..

"I want my money and I want to get out of here...I'm tired of being down here...I want to be on dry land.."said Raoul...

"Look man, I have no way to access that kind of exchange down here without drawing attention..we have to go topside when the heat on me dies down."said Warren..

"Do you think I'm an idiot Warren?   There is no heat on you...You are presumed dead!  And no one knows that I exist....Don't try to snow me...I want six million dollars in my account tomorrow..I'm not playing..." said Raoul...

 "Raoul look!"said  Warren...
"Shhh, it's Johnny Ocean here....Never say my real name.."said Raoul..

"Okay...Look, you spent 3 million to spring me, so you say....and now you want six million from the other account....That will only leave me with 1.5 million...."said Warren.

"AND??" said Raoul...

"Well uh that's a little unbalanced...Don't you think...?" said Warren..

"You know...I don't generally like mutants anyway....I killed one years ago who was just like you...Thought he was slick...I'll snap your little neck fish man and leave the authorities to determine what happened to you...Now tomorrow, a Cyber Café is located in the heart of this city... Be there by 12:00 noon sharp... Don't make me have to find you...You hear me?" said Raoul...

"Okay Johnny, Okay....It's a deal..."said  Warren Rivers...who knew right there and then that his ties with Johnny Ocean/Raoul had to be cut...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: