Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Talk Of The Town

"Ummmmmm"moaned Yvette softly...."Gary, you make me sick...I knew if I spent the night with you we'd wind up having sex.." she whispered as she slowly and gently moved up and down on him....

''Is this soo bad...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god!" he moaned in pure ecstacy...

"You just had an operation...You still have bandages on...and stitches..." she said..

Gary smiled and kissed her softly...
.

"Just go slow...take your time...and I'm just going to lie here....See? It's all gooooood ,ouuuuuuuuu
yeahhh…" he moaned...

"I'm glad you are concerned about my health and well being.....and you came to the hospital everyday I was there...This makes me love you even more if that's possible.." he said.

Yvette admitted to herself that she was enjoying riding him slowly....She was having one intense orgasm after another.....and getting emotional and coming close to tears....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you too, that's why I did all that stuff...That's why I'm concerned about you....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned...

"Oh my god...you are unbelievably wet and soft and soooo   , sooooooo soft....Vettie I'm losing my damn mind baby....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he cried out.."

Yvette was losing her mind too....She didn't know if she was coming or going...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slowly drifted by and her legs began to shake uncontrollably...her head turned from side to side and her breathing got heavier...

Gary began to cum like a gusher...His entire body shaking..

Yvette kissed him softly, which made him cum even harder.....

She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulders....They both fell asleep that way on his big sofa, overlooking the city..

Some hours later...

Yvette had gotten up, taken a shower and was getting dressed to leave..

Gary woke up and looked at her and smiled..

"Thank you...you know, you were really very therapeutic to me last night." he said.

'' I just bet I was...Get some rest..." she said as she got up and put on her dress for work and packed her dress from the night before..

"Don't Over exert yourself...Promise?" asked Yvette..

Gary got out of bed and pulled her to him and kissed her passionately, running his hands up her dress and rubbing her legs..

"You have my word.." he said and smiled raffishly...

''I had your word last night that we wouldn't have sex..." said Yvette, smiling..

"What can I say? I'm spoiled."said Gary..

"Spoiled Rotten... I'll see you later.."said Yvette..

Kissing him one last time and then leaving..






II-

We met ,not in a courtroom, but in a conference room at the Fertility Clinic..

It was okay as conference rooms go....but after working with the Wrongful Conviction Unit and being in that huge conference room they had

...This one paled by comparison... It just big enough for the participants..





Ms. Yvette, Myself, Bee Bee, Kahlil and Sofia sat on the one side with our clients,

Justin and  Joan Cohen and their baby boy...Their African-American baby boy,,,



and on the other side sat,,,

Dr. Richard Grenier...The CFO of the Fertility Clinic and

Attorney Brenda Jordan, who was representing the clinic...

"I can not believe that something like this has happened...In the 29 years this clinic has existed, we have never had anything like this happen....As we speak...a thorough investigation of every employee, every employee, Every Doctor, every Nurse....is being done and we are allowing your investigator..Ms. Jade Lee.

to take part in the investigation....We are prepared to make you a generous offer for your suffering.." he said..

"Uhhh hold up with that offering Dr.Grenier..It hasn't been determined that there has been any wrong doing."said Attorney Brenda Jordan..

 "WHAT?? HOW CAN YOU FIX YOUR MOUTH TO SAY THAT?"screamed Justin Cohen...

 "Mr. Cohen please...Let us argue your case.."pleaded Yvette..
"Yes, that's what we are here for.."I said..
 "Honey Listen to them...That's why we got lawyers.."pleade his wife, Joan..

 Bee Bee
and Sofia
took turns holding the baby and were completely taken by him......

"That baby is pure proof that obviously some wrong has been done here...Now what kind of offer were you talking?" asked Yvette..

'Well, $100K."said Dr. Richard Grenier...


"Okay, stop playing...Are you serious?" asked Kahlil..

"We are talking 1.5 million at least for pain and suffering.."said Ms. Yvette..

"Okay, now you stop playing...That's outrageous..." said Attorney Brenda Jordan..

"This Baby, Cute as a little button, yes him is...Is proof that something went horribly wrong..He's definitely not the product of Mr. Cohen's gene pool. So Obviously somebody here goofed."said Bee Bee..

"This could be you....You and your husband come in here to try and get pregnant and you put your faith in this clinic....It comes with stellar references  and instead of having a baby from your gene pool, you have a baby of another race altogether...How would you feel?" asked Sofia.

" Well I would understandably be upset...but that is  IF and I say IF it was the clinic's fault...I'm just saying...it could hypothetically be a mistake that happened outside this clinic.."said Attorney Brenda Jordan..

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?   ARE YOU TRYING TO CALL MY WIFE A WHORE??" screamed Justin  Cohen...

 "You've got to calm down, let us handle this.."said Ms. Yvette.
'Come on...Let's you and I go outside.." I said.. and I took Justin and walked him out...

"I am soooo embarrassed , he , he always loses his temper like this.." said  Joan Cohen...

"It's okay....we are going to handle this.."said Bee Bee..


Sofia was holding the baby now, rocking him to sleep...

"This is such a good baby!" she said, smiling..

"I meant no insult...I'm just saying..before we even get into an offer, let's wait until a thorough investigation is done.."said Attorney Brenda Jordan...

"Fair enough, but we are asking for a hell of a lot more than 100K."said Yvette.

As we sipped our coffees....

Unknown to us... Attorney Brenda Jordan had called a big Press Conference and was addressing the press just as our meeting ended..


 Dr. Grenier was caught off guard and had no comment..
Mrs. Cohen, holding her baby..

was photographed and broke into tears trying to get away from the press...

 "No Comment."said Kahlil
 "No Comment" I said as we hustled her to our car..
 "Where is Justin?" asked Bee Bee.
"He's over there talking to the press.." said Sofia..

Justin Cohen was screaming to whoever would listen about the injustice done to him and his wife because of the "Boneheaded incompetence " of this clinic, he said and he was threatening to 'Sue the pants off of everyone involved in this...  He said that he was not a racist and that he loved the child, but that it was obvious , this wasn't his child...Look at my legal team...Three of my attorneys are African-American and One is Hispanic and the other is Middle eastern, this isn't about race." he said..

Yvette was ready to go through the floor...She was furious...She said to Brenda Jordan

"Nice Ambush job...Next time you do that, give us a heads up.." she said..

Brenda Johnson smiled..

 Yvette pulled Justin Away from the press and gave him a tongue lashing..

"That was a boneheaded play....I know I work for your father...but you know what..You have to work with me...Not against me...You are to say nothing more to the press and no more outbursts during the hearings...I know you're an attorney, but we are being paid to rep you...So let us do the arguing.. Okay? said Ms.,Yvette.
"Okay.....you're right...I-I lost my cool in there...I'm sorry."said Justin..

III-

The next day, the controversial case was the talk of the town...everybody was talking about the white couple that gave birth to a black child...

It was the talk of the nation actually... The comedians were having a field day with it... Social media was flooded with memes about it..

Me, Ms. Yvette, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil all refused to talk to the media or make any statements...
We found ourselves sitting in Sam Mother's Diner having lunch.

 '''Wow that Brenda Jordan is a real snake..Three days of arguing and we haven't gotten anywhere."I said.
 "She is a snake...but she's a good Attorney and she's manipulated the media and affectively changed the narrative.."said Yvette.
 "I can't wait for Ms. Jade to give us a report.."said Bee Bee
"Nothing like a good investigator." said Sofia..

" I'll say, here comes our food." said Kahlil..

 Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches..

and Ice Teas arrived...

We chowed down.....

ADA Karen Page and Attorney Jasmine Coley walked in...

 "Heyy Guys...saw you all on the news the other day..." said Karen..
'Wowww, Can I have your autographs?" laughed Jasmine..

 "That's not even funny Jazzy..."laughed Bee Bee..
"I'm so sick of being cooped up in that small conference room arguing with that harpy Brenda Jordan."said  Sofia..

"I know her vaguely...She was an ADA , a long time ago...be careful...She's as slick as canned grease."said Jasmine.

 "Oh we know that..."said Kahlil..
"I'm just glad to be done for the day." I said.

" Why don't you guys change the scenario and change the narrative... I told you anytime you needed a conference room to call me and I'd book the one in my building..It's yours...Just give me a call so I can book it."said Jasmine..

"Jazzy girl that's a great idea...We have the next session, which is next week at your place...We control the flow..We can keep the press out, we'll be in our element, kinda sorta...and we'll be more relaxed...Thank you." said Yvette..

"My pleasure...you're my friends...It's the least I can do.."said Jasmine..

"Isn't she a doll?" said Karen..

 "Uh Ohhh, heads up Ms. Karen."said Bee Bee.
"You must bring him in here...It's like he smells you or something.,"said Sofia..

"Ohh hell!"said Karen..

Lieutenant Tragg walked in...He saw us and immediately walked over to our table..

"Well ,Well, Well.. Vettie..can I have your autographs? You guys are a bunch of big deals..Representing that poor schmuck in that Brown baby case...That's what they're calling it...The Brown Baby Case...How did you latch on to this? I'm curious?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"The Husband is the son of one of the Partners in our firm."said Yvette..

"Ohhhh wowwww the bosses son...How embarrassing...You don't really think that clinic messed up do ya?  His wife had herself a little chocolate before going to the clinic..."laughed Lt. Tragg..

"Arthur!! That's not nice and you don't know that!"said Karen..

"Heyyy that's what everybody is saying."said Lt. Tragg..

 "Wow we are really up against it."I said.
 "We are losing in the court of public opinion, that's for sure.."said Bee Bee.
 "Yeah, we sure are."said Sofia.
"Let's finish our food and get the hell out of here.." said Kahlil..

"I got a text from Jade..She wants to meet tonight on the roof of your place.. Facetime me.."said Ms. Yvette..

"Will do." I said.

IV-



We met with Jade on our rooftop Terrace..

 ''So Glad to see you guys."said Jade.
 ''We are glad to see you too." I said.
 ''We are raising Ms. Yvette on Portal..."said Bee Bee.
 "I've got her now.."said Sofia.
 "Ms. Yvette, are you there?" asked Kahlil..
He turned the Portal on..

"I'm here guys..."said Ms. Yvette..

"Hi Kids?" laughed Gary, who was sitting behind her in a bathrobe..

 "Hey Man."I said..
 "Hiiiiiiiiiii Garrrrry!" laughed Bee Bee.
 "Hiiiiiiiiii Gary."laughed Sofia.
 "Hiiii Gary." said Kahlil..
"Heyyy Gary....so here is the skinny on the players first...
\
"Dr. Grenier...he appears to be a straight shooter...born in Philadelphia..Graduated from Northwest High school...Attended Princeton and University of Pennsylvania..Is a Biologist and Geneticist.... He attended Penn Law also and has a J.D. Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey and New York." said Jade..

''Wow , he's a Doctor and a Lawyer." said Kahlil..

"Yes he is..He took over as CFO of that Clinic about 10 years ago and got it financially solvent and has run a pretty tight ship from what I could see...I'm still with the team that is investigating everybody and doing a full audit...So far ,I can't find any discrepancies.."said Jade..

"What's the deal with Ms. Brenda Jordan?" asked Yvette..

 '' She is a whole nother story." said Jade.

Brenda Jordan, born and raised in Arlington ,Virginia..B.A. in Administration of Justice from Virginia Union, J.D. from Georgetown, passed the bar in Washington,D.C. , Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

She was censored in D.C. because she had sex with a prospective client in the Judges lounge... She's suspected of seducing a wealthy client and getting him to steer wealthy clients her way...She wasn't brought up on any charges for it..but she was asked to leave.

She and her estranged husband moved to Philadelphia , where she was a very successful Assistant District Attorney.   It was rumored that she was sleeping with the past District Attorney...Not Gil Garcetti, but the one before him..

She went to work for former ADA Avril Young for 2 years and then quit and returned to the D.C. area. She and her husband are now divorced and she is back in the area.. She is Counsel for the Fertility Clinic and about three other area businesses...She's in Private Practice..."said Jade.

 "None of this helps us...."said Ms. Yvette.
 "Bee Bee and I are going to the Law Library tomorrow and look up predicates  and other cases resembling this." I said.
 "WE ARE? Oh thank you very much!"laughed Bee Bee… "Don't be fooled by him Ms. Yvette, he's just doing that so we can be alone together." she laughed sheepishly...

"I know...but if you're going...Try to get a little bit of work done..."laughed Ms. Yvette.
 "Me and Kahlil may go with Jade and observe that investigation going on with the employees"said Sofia.
 "Yeah ,I want to look at case studies...see if this happened before."said Kahlil...
"Good..I can use some company.."laughed Jade..

"See that they behave." joked Ms. Yvette...

"Shoot...Make sure you behave after I turn this Portal off.." joked Gary.....who had his hands up under her dress....and was slipping her panties down... We couldn't see that...

"Garry please...Stopppp it...This is a business call....They can see you.." joked Ms. Yvette, blushing and obviously a little embarrassed..

 "Ouuuuuu Ms. Yvette." laughed Sofia..
 "You're a badddddddd girl.."laughed Bee Bee..
"Ha Ha...Good Night Ms. Yvette." laughed Jade.

Gary and Ms. Yvette showed up on the portal...


"Goooood Nightt!" they said.in unison.

 "Well, we got our work cut out for us."said Kahlil..
"This isn't going to be as easy as we thought." I said..

and at Gary's house..

 Ms. Yvette was giving him a tongue lashing...well kinda sort of..

They were kissing like it was nobody's business...

"You are sooooo bad...What am I going to do with you.?" she moaned in between wet sloppy kisses.

 Gary was slipping her panties down and off..

"Ouuu you are sooo bad!" she laughed..
"Ummmmmm you are so therapeutic for me.." he moaned...

Yvette eased herself down on him and began to ride him slowly like a surfer rides the waves..

"Ouuuuuu am I?" she asked seductively.......

"YESSSSSSSS!" he said in his deep baritone that turned her on....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, glad to be of help....ouuuuuuuuu" she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are a horn dog...all you think about is sex..." she moaned..

"When you're around, I'm afraid you are right...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

She moved up and down, slower and slower.....Her head was spinning...she felt so good.....She was trying to hide it from him...but he could look at her face and tell she was as aroused as he was...

"Ohhhhhh my goodness...why do you have to be soooo damn good in bed?" she asked herself out loud..

Gary laughed....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! why are you so soft and wet?  You are driving me out of my mind...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you are soooo therapeutic.....ummmmmmmmph!" he moaned..

"Oh shut up!" laughed Yvette...who was having a very intense orgasm....

As they made sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!...


(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: