Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Inside Guy

Sam Mother's Diner... A Typical day... Lt. Arthur Tragg walks in....
He looked around...No sign of





Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Nelson or Josie Boyd....







No Sign of Yvette Jones, Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans, Sofia Garcia, Kahlil Ahmed or Jade Lee...The Attorneys and investigators he usually harasses and spars with...


No sign of Jessica and Chip Burrows either or


 Jasmine Coley and her annoying husband, Dabnis Coley...

They had either eaten earlier or had had eaten somewhere else or they had simply not come in today...
There was no sign of

ADA Karen Page either...None of the people he was accustomed to seeing..

We had long ago stopped coming in , in the morning and had instead ordered our meals delivered to our headquarters by UBER EATS OR DOORDASH from Sam Mother's diner or Mabel Jenkin's Soul Food Joint..or we ate whatever was being prepared

 in our stylish cafeteria..


I suspected others did the same..No one wanted to be bothered with an increasingly miserable and unhinged  Lt. Arthur Tragg.

A sexy young Blonde Woman sat by herself..




She was having Fried Eggs, Hash Browns, Sausage and  Coffee...The same thing he ordered..

He sat down with her..

"Hi..I'm Arthur Tragg, Lieutenant ,Philadelphia Police Department...Homicide.. I haven't seen you around here...What is your name?" he asked..

She Looked him up and down, He was wearing an impeccable tailored suit...His hair was immaculate...He had manicured nails....Wasn't one to do much manual labor and was wearing a nice fresh fragrance...

"I'm Julie Mallet, Assistant U.S. Attorney , Southeast Pennsylvania Division...Pleased to meet you...WON'T YOU JOIN ME?" she said, smiling..

"Why I don't mind if I do...Sam...My usual and uh top the lady's coffee off..." he said.

"Oh thank you..." she said, smiling...

"You live here in Philadelphia?" asked Lt. Tragg...

"No I don't...but I'm staying at the Marriot...I'm here on business.." said. Julie Mallet...

II-

A Little while Later, Julie was in our headquarters ,on the Fourth Floor having a meeting with

FBI Deputy Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Hopkins, Regional DEA Special Agent in Charge, Carol Redding and Assistant U.S. Attorney, Philadelphia Region Karla Williams..



None of the three women understood why they were summoned...

All of them were drinking coffee......

and wondering...Something she was going to make very clear to them..

''Ladies..let me congratulate you on the successful prosecution of all of the defendents in the Recent Brown Case..Great work.. I am here because it was clearly a murder-suicide and yet I'm hearing that people are still be questioned about the Browns...Very important people...Why is this still being treated like anything other than what it is..A Murder -Suicide..?" she asked.

"Ms. Mallet, the federal part of this investigation is indeed closed...but the murders of the two Browns is a local matter and as a rule ,the FBI and THE ATF don't poke our noses into local matters unless we are asked.." said Sharon..

"I speak for Sharon and I say that that is correct..The DEA hasn't been questioning anybody , regarding the murders or whatever it is...Murder-Suicide you say."said Carol Redding..

"Sharon Hopkins...Used to Be Sharon Ferrell didn't it?  Got a Law Degree from University of Penn, Joined the FBI and thought you were going to turn the world around didn't you...Had a Stint in D.C., didn't get along along with the D.C. PD at all, Went to Atlanta , same problem, butted heads with Atlanta P.D, then you wound up in New Orleans, the big easy. Ran a sting operation that jailed and convicted 22 detectives and officers....three who were involved in a murder...That made you popular didn't it? So now you're here in Philly...You actually get along with your hometown P.D. and I understand you're married to one of the Detectives here in Philly...How nice?" said Jane Mallett..

"You're saying this to say what?" asked Sharon...

"I can pull some strings and you can find yourself on a six month assignment in Alaska.....Seperated from your hubby and your friends...Are you understanding me now?" she said..

''Are you threatening me? I don't take threats lightly and I have friends too in high places.."said Sharon ,who was very angry at this Point..

"Ohhhh noooo ,I don't make threats darlin...I make things happen.."she said..

''Sounds like a threat to me.." said Carol Redding.."We have no jurisdiction over what the locals do and you know that...Now our investigation is closed....But if I see fit to reopen one...I will and there's nothing you can do about it.."said Carol Redding..

"Do you think I don't know that your husband is a Captain in the Police Department here? I'm good friends with his boss...The Deputy of Operations..I can make a call and this investigation ends...It would be better, since they and by they , I mean the Detectives involved in this meaningless witch hunt are your friends...It would be better if you called them and gave them a friendly nudge and impressed upon them that there are other crimes that need investigating..You know...It would be a good CAREER MOVE! If you know what I mean..." said Julie Mallett.

 "I know what you mean and I repeat...I'm not doing it...And you can call anybody you want..."said Sharon...
"Same here..Don't come in here threatening us...We have friends too!" said Carol..

"You know you've really overstepped your bound correct?   This meeting is over..good day..."said U.S. Attorney Karla Williams..

"Karla, still sleeping with Tony Williams or have you moved on?" she said snidely..

"GET OUT!" said Karla Williams..






III-

An Hour later in Sissy's Office..

"I appreciate ,although I don't understand your Interest.. but you have no jurisdiction over my investigation..."said Sissy..


''I just think that this investigation is over... In the past few days..Detectives

 Edwin "Duke" Baylor
Angela Barlow,

Her  husband, James Barlow,

 Tyriq Pile
His wife, Sirena Pile,

Carlotta Wallace , who is married to the Assistant District Attorney, who prosecuted a lot of these cases,



and Tony Hopkins, who is married to the FBI/SAC upstairs have been questioning a number of people in relation to this investigation...an investigation that should be closed....I'd like to know why.? It was an obvious Murder-Suicide..I see a lot of Nepotism here Lieutenant would you care to explain that to the press or a Grand Jury??" she said..


"I don't have to explain anything..We'll decide that when the investigation is over...Not you....Not anybody else...This discussion is over..Good day Ms. Mallett."said Sissy..

"I'm going to have to have a talk with your police commissioner and the Deputy of Operations...Things could get a little difficult for you...and your detectives...Just remember, I warned you...This could all be so easy.." said Julie Mallett..

"Is that a threat?" asked Sissy Van Buren..

"Oh I don't make threats dear...I make things happen." she said as she walked out...

But things weren't going to go for her the way she wanted..

At the Philadelphia Federal Courthouse.. U.S Attorney Brendan Burnside was not pleased..

"YOU DID WHAT? YOU THREATENED THE JOBS OF SHARON HOPKINS AND CAROL REDDING AS WELL AS KARLA WILLIAMS??? YOU TRIED TO GET THEM TO INTERFERE IN A LOCAL MURDER INVESTIGATION..WHY? WHY? WHYYY  JULIE?? I WANT TO KNOW WHY??" he screamed..

"I didn't..I didn't exactly threaten them, I just thought...I just thought that that this investigation was closed, that's all..It was successful...I didn't see why they were wasting anymore of the government's time , that's all.." she said..Nearly in tears...

"WHO CARES WHAT YOU DIDN'T SEE?? That's not your call to make..You called the Commissioner and the Deputy Of Operations.., Why are you so interested in this case? what's it to you?" I asked..Beyond angry...

She said nothing...

"I've had several complaints over the years of you threatening people and overstepping your bounds...This is going to stop!  YOU ARE NOT TO GO ANYWHERE NEAR THEIR BUILDING OR TO MAKE ANY CONTACT WITH ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THIS INVESTIGATION, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?   IF I HEAR OF ANYTHING ELSE INVOLVING YOU, I'M DEMANDING YOUR RESIGNATION...NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT!" he screamed..

She walked out of that office in tears...






III-

That night...Julie Mallet

 sat in Curley's Bar....It was clear she had been crying..She had been called on the carpet by her boss..and had her bluff called by the directors of the FBI/ATF and DEA...and the Assistant U.S. Attorney they reported to... She was nearly fired... and she failed to intimidate the Police Lieutenant  still investigating the Browns..She couldn't understand why they wouldn't let sleeping dogs lie...

They had been given the entire Brown operation all tied up , neat in a bow and had been saved a long trial...Both Browns were dead...Why couldn't they leave this alone? She wondered..

She ordered a round of drinks and gulped them down...She felt a presence around her..She looked up and it was him,The Lieutenant she had met at breakfast...

"Hi...I noticed you were looking kind of down...What's the problem?" he asked and once again, sat down, uninvited..

"I- I had a contentious meeting today with Lt. Sissy Van Buren...do you know her?" she asked, sobbing.. She knew he knew her and she knew of how her unit had cleaned up his blunders and messes and open cases for quite some time..

"I've known her for years, a very stubborn woman..." said Lt. Tragg...

She talked about the Brown Case...How both Browns were dead...an apparent murder-suicide and how their warehouses were raided and everybody involved with them was behind bars.. The Case is closed...Yet Sissy Van Buren wants to waste money and manpower looking for a boogeyman that doesn't exist..."she said sobbing...

"She likes to see herself in the papers...She's got a lot of drag with the Federallis...No Offense.."said Lt. Tragg...

"The Heads of the FBI/ATF and the DEA  refused to even talk to her...That's all I wanted them to do..They were so mean to me...and then they called my boss and he threatened to fire me if I didn't leave her and her detectives alone and he told me not to talk to the FBI/ATF or DEA SAC's again or the local U.S. Attorney or I'd be fired.." she sobbed..

''Awww kid...take it easy...It's alright.." said Lt. Tragg
Who plied her with more drinks...

He slyly snaked his hand under her dress and rubbed her legs and gently rubbed her butt, feeling her silky panties..

''Lieutenant, you're fresh.." she said and unzippered his trousers..running her soft hands across his now engorged erection...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she giggled..

"AWWWWWWWW GEEEZZZZZ!!!!" Lt. Tragg moaned..

''Awwwww lawdd…" he moaned..He was enjoying every minute of this and she seemed to enjoy making him feel so good...

"Why don't we take this to your place Lieutenant?" she giggled and zipped his trousers..

"AWWWWWW YESSSSSSS!" he said..at the point of delirium...

They wound up at his house..

 "Come in.." he said..
"Lieutenant..you've got a beautiful home.." said Julie..

He smiled..

''It's cozy enough.." he said...

Within the next two hours of conversation they were kissing passionately and wound up in his bedroom
making love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS... The bed was loud and noisy and squeaked loudly...The headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

He had brought her to orgasm at least five times..She was amazed at his stamina... "He must not have had any for a year the way he's going", she mused..

and later on in the morning on his couch making sweet love for another FOUR HOURS...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, he is scary...she thought...My god, he's a machine..she thought, sweating hard and having at least two more intense orgasms....

"He doesn't get enough!!!" she thought..

The next morning..



They were kissing as Julie was trying to get dressed....

''Arthur...I need an inside man...A man who can get me information....You can be that man.."she whispered..

"Yeah..Yeah..Yeah…" he moaned..

"You're the superior officer..." she cooed , while still kissing him....

"I am..." he said.

"Demand to be told of every update in the investigation.." she cooed..

"Oh my god , I will..Anything you want!!" he said..

They wound up back on the couch, making sweet love for an amazing EIGHT TO NINE MORE HOURS!!

She'd be late today...This man was insatiable...but she felt good...having one intense orgasm after another...She might keep him around, she thought..

She left him nude on the couch and snoring...She had the perfect tool...She didn't have to come anywhere near us...she wagered.. Her phone rang as she got into her car... It was the New Yorker..

"Everything is as good as done..Give Me 48 hours and the total investigation will be shut down...You'll be free to move in and set up shop... We are going to have a nice partnership.." she said and smiled.

IV-

A DAY LATER-

We were in the cafeteria of our building...Eating our lunch...

 "And you should of seen the look on her face when Brendan Burnside tore her a new one.." I said...
 "Thank you so much papi.."said Carlotta, hugging me..
"She had some nerve..trying to intimidate me and asking questions about our investigation..."said Sissy...

"You know...she seemed to have a lot of information...Personal and Professional about all of us...Who we were married to...Who in the case of U.S. Attorney, Karla Williams, who she used to sleep with..Just too much information...Look...you guys continue your murder investigation...I'm going to look into Ms. Julie Mallet...I have a feeling , we haven't heard the last of her."said Sharon.

 Our Lunches arrived from Jake's Hot Dog Spot via UBER EATS..Juicy Gourmet Burgers
 Jake's Fabulous Hot Dogs and French Fries..
and Cokes...

"Is this food from Jake's today?" asked Jimmy...

"Sure is Junior.."said Tyriq..

"Jake's is the best..."said Jimmy..

"No argument there.." said Tyriq...

"Ummm yesss.."said Carlotta.

 "It sure is.." said Sirena..
"Thanks for this Boss Lady.." said Hop...

Sissy had paid for all of our lunches with the Police Department Credit Card, She was writing this off as a Business Lunch, which it kind of was..We were discussing the murder case.

"No...Thank you guys for being such great detectives and friends.."said Sissy..

 "I got an informant who has a story to telll....But Keith we got to get him out of CFC....He'd down on a lightweight possession with intent to distribute..."said Duke..
"He wasn't one of the people we arrested in the Brown probe...Narcotics got him on a humbug...but he dealt with the Browns and he has a story to tell for his freedom.." said Angie..

"Let me talk to him....I'll see what I can do.." I said..

Hazel walked in...

''Siss, we got company...Lt. Tragg followed me in here..I made it to the elevator before he did.." she said..

''Sit down honey bun...We ordered lunch for you..." said Duke..

"What in the hell does he want?" asked Sissy...

"I'll tell you what I want...What I want is full accountability for this investigation... That means charging documents, Any information on informants or witnesses....The whole Magilla...You'll run it by me before you act on anything is that clear?" said Lt. Tragg..

"The Hell I will...I'm the Lieutenant in charge of this investigation...NOT YOU!!  What is YOUR INTREST IN THIS CASE ANYWAY? " asked Sissy..

"That's not your concern...This order comes from the top...The Deputy Of Operations.."said Lt. Tragg and he presented Sissy with a letter on Police Stationary from the Deputy Of Operations ordering her to keep Lt. Tragg abreast on all aspects of the Brown Investigation until the conclusion of the case and giving her and her detectives 48 hours to make an arrest or the investigation was officially closed and it be ruled a Murder-Suicide..

Sissy read the letter out loud to us...

"I-I-I can't believe this..." she said..

"Believe it...For the Next 48 Hours....I'M YOUR BOSS...ALL OF YOUSE!" said Lt. Tragg..

"Not Mine!!...Not ever, you cornball, keystone copper.." said Sharon...getting up and heading for the Elevator..

Jimmy cracked up laughing...

"Something funny Barlow?  You just earned yourself a two day suspension detective..Go Home...and while you're there think about the respect a superior officer deserves..."snarled Lt. Tragg..

"GLADLY!  See ya in two guys.." said Jimmy as he angrily walked out..

"Anybody else got anything to say?" laughed Lt. Tragg...

(TO BE CONTINUED)





No comments: