Monday, June 15, 2020

Deep Rivers

AQUAPORT-2044

Monica looked out at the ocean...She looked especially attractive to me today...Her sister, Monique had styled her hair and she had bought herself a new blue blouse and some skin tight jean shorts..

I couldn't take my eyes off of her...I'm Homicide Detective, Nate Nellis....Part Human, Part Cyborg.....from Philadelphia PA.


and my wife and partner...Monica Talbert- Nellis, Homicide Detective, A Mutant who can read minds and feel people's emotions...also from Philadelphia.. are about to go on our first real vacation in awhile..

Aquaport was as usual beautiful....

Our transport sub arrived...

 "Isn't this great partner? We are going on our first real vacation in awhile and it's not work related in the least bit."gushed Monica.
"Yeah it's wonderful.." I said..

''Will you stop staring at me like a hungry wolf? I get that you find me attractive...and I'm flattered."said Monica, who was reading my mind and managing to blush...

I said nothing...I just smiled..

We boarded the transport sub and entered our cabin...

and soon we were out in the middle of the ocean...headed for the deep sea city of Lemuria...one mile below the ocean surface...

 "I remember the first few times you came undersea with me, you were so nervous..I had to kiss you to take your mind off of it.." laughed Monica..
''I'm uhhh still very nervous.." I said.

"Nice Try....Save all of that energy for when we get to our hotel room, then I'm all yours.."laughed Monica as she plopped down in the seat next to me...

A powerful Atomic sub like this got us to Lemuria, within an hour and a half.....




II-
THE UNDERSEA CITY OF LEMURIA, 2044

Lemuria....at the bottom of the deep blue sea...An Industrial Undersea city of about one million people , give or take a few, who live here and work here in a city protected by a huge , nearly inpenatrable bubble with life giving air from the surface pumped in...Transport and Industrial subs coming in and out every half hour to forty five minutes...

It has Clubs, Stores, Businesses....Restaurants, just like any city on the surface...or the moon....

We were like a honeymoon couple.. We rushed to our hotel room...

 "We are here lover.....Now aren't you glad I made you wait?" laughed Monica...
"No, not really." I answered truthfully...

She smiled and pulled me into our room...

"You will be,..." she whispered..

Sometimes the end of one case signaled the beginning of another case...This was going to be one of those cases..We had cracked a big case before we left Philadelphia and the surface..We deserved a break...Sometimes...It's just not in the cards...


Monica and I  undressed each other and were kissing  like it was the end of the world...We both were just exploding with lust for each other...

We undressed, both of us took quick showers and both of us embraced in a passionate kiss in the bathroom...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you couldn't wait could you?" she asked me as we kissed passionately....

"Noooo...I couldn't.." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...." she cooed..

"Mo-Mo.." I moaned...
We devoured each other's lips....
 I watched with rapt attention and Monica slipped into some sexy lingerie...

''You buy that here?" I asked..

"Yes I did last time we were here...You like?" she asked..

"I love it..." I said..


"I didn't have to ask that." she said.

"Oh My God...Nate....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

"You're going to split me in half with that thing.." she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..
I looked out the window at the fish who were swimming by..

''What are you guys looking at?" I exclaimed..

"Nate you are so silly, put me down.." she said...giggling..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this still feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for NINE TO TEN HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"Ouuuuuuu...I don't have to read your mind to understand how you are feeling right now! .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!!......I thought you were done...I forget who I'm dealing with...The Horn dog supreme, who never gets enough..." she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...We were on vacation...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

She looked at the clock...

"Ummmmmmm we missed dinner.."she said..
"Who cares about dinner?."I said..

Continuing to kiss her..

"Of course you don't..." she laughed in between slow soft kisses..



III-

But at home in Philadelphia..,life and crime goes on...

 "I hate to bother Nate and Monica with this..."said Kylie..
"Nothing they can do in Lemuria right now...Unless he's there..." said Lt. Tragg...

"He is a mutant...He can breathe underwater.."said Kylie..

"Yes...but he's still human...could he survive for the numerous hours it would take to get to Octopus Gardens or Lemuria...Is he that strong a swimmer?" asked Lt. Cotton.


They were speaking about Warren Rivers, a mutant who could breathe underwater...He committed a murder a few years back and Monica and I captured him...It was our first time working with Kylie..

"I can check with my Doctor friend and find out about his powers and his capacity..."said Monique, Monica's twin sister and the Chief County Coroner and Forensic Investigator..

"This guy and two others escaped that prison..

They used a home made raft...."said Lt. Cotton..

"It was a good plan but that water was freezing...They were glad to see us when we rolled up on them."said  Detective Kylie White..

"Yeah, but they said..Warren Rivers dove into the bay

 and kept on swimming until they didn't see him....He's gone..We sent out subs and mini subs and a team of divers ...No sign of his body. He couldn't have survived those icy waters...He must have frozen to death and the current just washed him away..."said Lt. Cotton..

''Don't be too sure of that...He's a mutant..He can breathe underwater...He's a trained and championship swimmer and diver.."said Monique..

"He may have had some help though...Someone waiting for him in a Mini Sub.."said Monique..

They peered at video footage of the area...

"Kylie do some digging...Find out if he corresponded with anybody in any way...while he was in prison,Find out if he spent any money...whatever.."said Lt. Cotton.

"I'm on it...I sure wish Nate and Mo Mo were here." she thought to herself..





IV-

At the moment...Warren Rivers or any police work was far from either of our minds..

Monica and I were geared up for round two of sweet sweet lovemaking.. Her making me wait had only enchanced the feeling..

I laid her across the  bed again , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this still feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu you just don't get enough..."she said..

"Of you...noooooooooooooo!" I cried out..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww." she said..

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for yet another  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"WOWWWWWW NATE....OUUUUUUUUUUU.." she moaned , trying to catch her breath.......


I lie between her legs...drenched in sweat and totally exhausted...So was Monica...She held my head to her chest...

I dozed off to sleep..So did she...


We both took nice hot showers, got dressed and went out on the town..

We wound up in a nice undersea bar...

 "This is already the nicest part of our vacation...We had guilt free sex, not managed by time.."laughed Monica..
"Yesssssss, no case to investigate and no time to be at work...Just several days of freedom .." I said..

We ordered drinks..

 A Mango Martini for me...
and a Citris Martini for Monica..

From a distance, a man peered at us..It was Warren Rivers, Escaped Convict, Mutant who could breathe underwater...

''WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE TWO DOING DOWN HERE?"he thought...

A Thought so loud.. Monica heard it!






she spun around..


Rivers tossed some cash on the bar and abruptly left....

 ''What's the matter? You look like you saw a ghost.." I said to Monica.


"I almost thought that I did.." said Monica ,somewhat befuddled..

 ''Anyone I know?" I said Jokingly...
"Ahhh forget about it....No work, just fun for me and you.." said Monica playfully ,smiling at me as we sipped our drinks..


(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: