Thursday, June 18, 2020

Never Trust A Fish Man

ONE DAY LATER-

''So you guys found the Mini Sub?" said Kylie, laughing as we spoke to her on a Zoom call to our room..

in the Undersea City of Lemuria...

 "That's Right..Nate and I found it last night.."said Monica.

Since we were this far beneath the ocean and we didn't see sunlight...It was hard to tell when it was night...The City was luminated with artificial light that just dimmed a little bit in the afternoon..
"It was registered to Get this, Johnny Ocean." I said.

"Johnny Ocean, the many identities of one Raoul Decker...the unseen conspirator, hiding in the shadows..."said Kylie..

"We checked in with the FBI...They're going to put a man on the Mini sub shop...They've got a full description and photos of both of our boys..If either one shows up and tries to get in that Mini sub..They've got em." I said.

''Wowww...good job...You guys wrapped my case up and you weren't even looking for these two.."said Kylie..

''We are good detectives...Just face it."laughed Monica.

"Yeah and Modest..."laughed Lt. Cotton...

"You took the words out of my mouth Lou...but thanks guys..." said Kylie, laughing..

"You guys have one more day of vacay...Enjoy it..." said Lt. Cotton..

"Ohhhh we intend to..." said Monica..

 "And thanks guys.."said Kylie.. "I miss you guys.." she said..
"They'll be back before you know it.."said Lt. Cotton.





II-

Monica and I headed out to a nice Bistro...

 ''I take it you and your sister staked this place out too?" I asked..
''Actually we did..When I told her we were coming here for our vacation...

Monique and I went on line...we found restaurants that served real food and great places to visit and shop..."said Monica.

"Man, I hated being an only child...I always wanted a sibling.."I said.

"Awwwww, well she thinks of you as a brother...We always wanted a brother..."said Monica..

"You're not my sister...I wouldn't kiss my sister like this.." I said..

and I took her in my arms and kissed her..

"Ummmmmm….uh nooooooooooooooo, I guess you wouldn't..."she said...

I ordered Creole Shrimp...

Monica ordered Jambalaya with shrimp..

We washed it down with mimosas...

 "One thing you can be sure is real down here is the sea food.."said Monica..
"They're so close to it..."I said.

 "Ummmmm this food is hot and delish..."said Monica..
"Yes indeed." I said..

and across town from us in a Cyber Café,

 Another man is hot...Heated and angry is the word..

"That little bastard, he must think I'm playing.." said Johnny Ocean aka Raoul Decker..

"Mr. Rivers left word for you to meet him at this address."said the manager...

"What? Okay, thanks..He'd better not be stringing me along." mumbled Johnny Ocean.

III-

Meanwhile, Warren Rivers was on an Aqua scooter and in full scuba gear as to not attract un-needed attention..going in a different direction..

A little while later , he was in the hotel room of a young vacationer he had met at the pool the other day..

They were kissing and he was slipping her panties off...

"OH WARREN.....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..." she moaned..

He laid her across the bed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Oh my godddddddd Ouuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Warren, YESSSSSS...YESSSSSS...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."she cooed....as his massive bed squeaked loudly and his headboard rattled...

He had been locked up for five years....This was the first sex he was having...He could care less about a meeting with someone he didn't plan to give any money to in the first place...

"Warren...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you feel sooooo damn good baby...OUUUUU
OUUUUUUU." she moaned.

"OHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...


She couldn't believe the noise her massive bed was making and how much his headboard was rattling...

She was having one intense orgasm after another...Just what she needed.....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of lovemaking blissfully passed by...

She would like to know what kind of cologne he was wearing...He smelled like ocean water or river water....she mused....
Monica and I went to an Underwater Art gallery , which was actually a long ago sunken ship..transformed into a museum..

 "Baby this is great....When I met you...I- I never imagined spending these type of days with you...Having these kinds of experiences with you..." I said.
"I didn't imagine spending these kind of days with you either or having these kinds of experiences..It makes everything else worthwhile, doesn't it?" said Monica..

 "It does." I said..
I pulled her to me..

And we kissed passionately....



IV-

"He was here with some girl.."said the manager of the second Cyber Cafe..


"WHAT?   SOME GIRL??" said a very angry Raoul Decker aka Johnny Ocean...

"Yeah...He said he was going to rent an Aqua Scooter and take her for a ride." said the Assistant..

"He doesn't know who he's playing with.."said Raoul....

"Thanks.." he said..


He found the Mini Sub Rental place..

"Oh yes...He rented an Aqua scooter...but he returned it several hours ago...He was with a young lady, but he said that if you showed up...He left you an envelope in the Mini sub over there that you rented.." said another assistant..


"It better be access codes to that account or he's going to be one dead mutant.."said Raoul Decker..

He walked over to His Mini sub...He saw an envelope on the seat....He opened the hatch to read the letter..

"It says...You'll get a real bang out of this. What the hell does he mean by that?" asked Raoul..


The explosion ripped his head and his arms and his legs off of his torso and destroyed the mini sub and two others near by...

Fortunately...No one else was hurt....




"Ouuu what a mess.." said one crime scene investigator..

"His head, arms and legs are gone...incinerated...All we got is his torso....."said another guy..

"Yeah and barely that...Ouuuuuu." said yet another one...

 I reached in the shirt pocket of the torso...There was a photo..

It read..."Johnny Ocean."  There was another ID that read...Loren Gentry...

both photos were the same.. 

"This is our guy...Raoul Decker, the mysterious co-conspirator..or what's left of him." I said.

"That means they are no longer partners.."said Monica.

''Always good at stating the obvious partner." I said and smiled at her..

At the morgue, a little while later..

"From what you told me and the records I obtained from Washington D.C.  This is Raoul Decker..of Toronto....Our Forensics guys took a look at that rental area..

"Your guy, Warren Rivers was there with a young lady and he left an envelope in that sub...but there is no way he could have armed that bomb to that mini sub and not be seen..." said the coroner..

"The bomb was on the bottom and there was a very thin trip wire, attached to the door of the mini sub..." she said..

"A man , swimming at night after you've closed...Swimming up under here..

could have armed that Mini Sub and no one would have been around to see it.."said Monica.

'' We are a mile beneath the ocean surface...It would be pretty difficult for anyone swimming down here to do such a thing.."said the coroner..

"Not him!" said Monica.

"Not who?" asked the Coroner..

"Warren Rivers...He's a mutant, he can breathe underwater and he's an excellent swimmer and diver.." I said as we left..





Later that night we were on another Zoom call..


"Hi Sis." said Monique..

 "Hi Baby." said Monica..

''What's going on?" asked Kylie.

"You can scratch Raoul Decker off your list of wanted suspects..."I said.

"You guys caught him?? He's in custody?" asked Lt. Cotton.

"No...He's dead!! Warren Rivers booby trapped the mini sub that was rented that helped him with his escape...I think Decker was supposed to meet him there at the Mini Sub rental place..Maybe they were going to make a run for it..but it exploded and what's left of Decker is at the morgue..

"The Cops have this city bottled up...Rivers can't leave...It's just a matter of time before he's caught." I said.

"WOWWWW...I think Raoul wanted a bigger cut of the money they stole from that Brokeridge firm."said Kylie..

"That's got to be it..."said Monica.

"And Old Warren wasn't willing to cut him in.." I said..

"Looks like our boys didn't trust each other.." said Lt. Cotton.

"Never Trust A Fish man.."said Monique..

 ''What Sis?" asked Monica..
 "Huh?" I asked..
 "What?" asked Kylie..
"What did you say Sugar Baby?" asked Lt. Cotton.

"I said Never Trust A Fishman.."said Monique..

We all laughed...


(CONCLUSION NEXT)






No comments: