Monday, July 13, 2020

Nashville

 We were on a plane headed for Nashville, Tennesee… It would be nice to be getting out of town for a spell...We looked at it as a vacation...Even though it was work..We had a case..A serious case.. One that involved the Death Penalty...

As you can guess..The Innocence Project contracted us...and by us.. I mean, my wife, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly West, attorneys at law and our new associate attorneys, Nelson East, Beverly's husband and Josie Boyd...who started out as our Administrative Assistant/Office Manager and nd became a para-legal and now after a stint in law school was an Attorney...

We weren't the only ones on this trip...Our good friends, Yvette Jones, her boyfriend, Gary Lockwood, who was using vacation time...Investigator, Jade Lee and her young associate attorneys, Keith Jones, Beatrice Bee Bee Evans, Sofia Garcia and Kahlil Ahmed were also with us..

I remember the early days when it was just Me, Livy and Beverly....How our circle had widened..
 "This is going to be a short flight..a little under three hours.."I said.
 "You'll feel at home...You'll be in the South..." laughed Olivia , who sat next to me, holding my hands and rubbing them softly..
 "It feels so good to get out of town again...I was wondering when we'd get another out of town assignment.."said Beverly..
 "I was too.." said Josie..
 "Yeah me too...  No Lt. Tragg...He's not going to know what to do without us around.."laughed Nelson.
 "Maybe He'll get himself into trouble and wind up on that boat again..."laughed Paris, Josie's boyfriend, who was the only one on this trip who was not an Attorney or Investigator.. He was using vacation time.
 "I needed to get away, this is so nice." said Yvette, holding Gary's hand.
 ''I think we all do...There is some good eatin here.. Good Barbecue...I can't wait."said Gary..
 "This is sooo nice...I can't wait to get to our place.."said Jade..
 "Jessica is meeting us at the Airport...She said we are really going to be surprised at our new digs."said Keith Jones..
 "You know , we haven't really had bad digs on any of our trips."said Bee Bee..
 "No we haven't...I'm just sorry Jazzy and Dabnis couldn't be a part of this... I know they miss us." said Sofia..
 "Yeah, one of these days they'll join us on one of these things...Even Karen and B.L. joined us once."said Kahlil.
 Within Three Hours we were in the airport at Nashville...

 Innocence Project Staff Attorneys Jessica Sanchez- Burrows and Her Husband Chip met us there..
She was responsible for getting us this assignment...Much like our friend in San-Francisco, Larry North used to do...

She and her husband had been here for two days ...She was all smiles when she saw us...

"Hola….Hola everybody...Am I glad to see you.." she said.. Hugging all of us..
 ''Those two Mini Buses will take us to our digs.." said Chip...
There were 13 of us..15 including Jessica and Chip...

We boarded Two Mini Buses and headed towards our destination.






II-

 Nashville was a beautiful city.... We all looked out the windows like small children as we rode through the city streets..
 But Nothing could prepare us for our beautiful complex... It had a pool...and it looked more like a hotel than an Air BNB..
 "You've got to be kidding....This can't be the place..."said an astonished Beverly..
 "Come On..Are we being catfished?" asked Nelson...
 "I thought the same thing Nelson...But a very wealthy donor gave this to Nashville Innocence Project when he died.. They own it...And they rent it out to visiting Attorneys for a fee... Since I'm an Innocence Project Staff Attorney, They gave us several rooms for free.  Me and Chip are in that room there ,facing the pool... Here are your access keys..  Keith and Bee Bee,  Sofia and Kahlil, Josie and Paris...Beverly and Nelson, Olivia and Donnie Ray, Ms. Yvette and Gary and Jade..That should cover everybody.."said Jessica..
 "Awww man, this is great...and a pool...Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!"said Keith Jones..
 "Look at this place...It's beautiful.."said Bee Bee..
 "I can't wait to see our rooms.."said Sofia.
 "You and me both.."said Kahlil..
 "And it's nice...We are all on the first floor.."said Josie..
 ''Yeah..."said Paris..
 "There is a common room where we can meet, eat and commiserate and a law library... I know you guys brought your own laptops and tablets as well as your phones.."said Chip..
 "Oh yeah....This is really impressive..This tops Mccluskey/Cozen?Connor and Pratt to date.."said Yvette.
 "And that's no mean feet....They've put us up in some pretty nice places.." said Olivia..
 "Niceeee!" was all I could utter..
 ''Mannn this is incredible."said Gary, who was smiling ear to ear..
 "I just love this.."said Jade..
 "Olivia....Chip and I went to the market with the list you and Ms. Yvette gave us and we did all of the shopping...everything is in your individual refrigerators that you asked for...So we can cook and eat in whenever it suits you.." said Jessica.
 We just marveled at this place..The Best Air BNB we had ever been in...
and we each had nice quarters with our own individual kitchens, living room ,bedroom and bathroom/shower..

"This being Nashville and all and our first night...We should go out on the town.." I said..

"Oh yeah.." said Gary, seconding the motion..






III-
 Nashville was beautiful at night...
and it's downtown was fabulous...Reminded me of New Orleans a little bit..

 Believe it Or Not...We found a rooftop bar and grille...
with a nice crowd...

 And good eats... Barbecued Ribs...
 Corn on the Cob..
 Honey Barbecued Chicken..
 Cole Slaw...
 Beers
and Martini's

 "You're in your element...The Music...The Southern Quisine.."laughed Olivia..
 "I am...but the best part is...You're here....with me.."I said..
 "Awwwwwww.."said Olivia as we kissed and a cool breeze blew past us...
 "That breeze is nice...This food is delish...Oh My God.."said Beverly...
 "Everything you said Honey Bun..."laughed Nelson, who was chowing down on a rib...
 He and Beverly kissed …..
 "Having a good time?" asked Josie..
 ''Am I?"said Paris, who was chowing down...
 "Man, I'm loving this.." said Keith Jones..
 "I am too..."said Bee Bee..
 "Well...Let's enjoy tonight....Tommorrow we got to begin work on this case.."said Kahlil..
 "Maybe...but I plan to enjoy this moment right now.."said Sofia.
"I  hear you.."said Jade...
"I'm enjoying this food, this music, everything.."said Yvette..
"Me too!" said Gary, who smiled..
"I'm glad everything is to you guys liking.." said Jessica.

"This is so cool , hanging out with you guys."said Chip....It was his first time away with us on a case.


We stayed until closing....That's how much we enjoyed ourselves..

IV-
 A little after Midnight, we all returned to our rooms....
 "I hope you brought that Black Bikini I love..." I said to Olivia...
 ''Sorry ,I didn't...I didn't expect to go swimming..but Bev ,Josie and the girls are all going shopping at some time tomorrow...We probably will buy some swim suits...." said Olivia , who ran her fingers across my lips and whispered to me...

"I am wearing some Bikini panties right now though.." she giggled..
 She kissed me softly, slowly....and unzippered my trousers.....

"Ouuuuuu you are soooo blessed Donnie Ray, myyy goodness....." she said and giggled...
I slid her panties down and off and she came out of her shoes and I lifted her up and entered her slowly and quietly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" I howled...She was so soft, so wet...and smelled so good, I was losing my mind as I lifted her petite body and moved in and out..of her...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Rayyyyyyyy, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

We never made it to the bedroom...We wound up on the couch...

"Ouuuuu Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyy!" she moaned...

''We've made love all over the country..." I said softly..

''All over the world ." she said softly...

"Yess, all over the world..." I said as we continued making sweet love on the large couch in our living room area...

We had Christened Nashville!

(TO BE CONTINUED!)






No comments: