Friday, July 24, 2020

Neandrathal

 First Day of Trial...

Ms. Yvette was sitting alone on the bench outside the courtroom
 sipping a tumbler of hot steaming coffee..
 ADA Abigail Sleet sat next to her..

"Good Morning Yvette...You uh don't mind if I sit here do you?" she asked..
"No, of course not!" said Yvette, smiling..

 "Can I confide in you?" she asked Yvette...She looked as if she needed to unburden herself..
 ''Sure "said Yvette.  ADA Sleet was only two years older than us...Yvette looked at her almost the same way she looked at us...as a mentee.



"I was born here in Philadelphia PA. I graduated from Hallahan High School for Girls.. I did my undergrad  at Georgetown..

I earned my Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law. I returned to Philadelphia.

I served as a law clerk for Judge Ralph K. Walters., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, in Pennsylvania and subsequently clerked for Pennsylvania State Supreme Court Justice Fred Funkhouser Jr.. 

I had a brief affair with his married son, Attorney Fred Funkhouser the third...I'm not proud of that..


I then moved to New York City worked as an Associate Attorney at the New York-based law firm Smith , Jones, Wesson , Moss and Associates.

I had a brief fling with Moss....That was three years ago and the last time I had any sex...


We had a bad break up and I left and returned to Philadelphia... I've been with the District Attorney's Office for three years and for three years I've worked...I've done nothing but work... I've tried 21 successful cases of my own and served as second chair for a number of ADA's ,Rockland Cambridge, Miles Ellis, Ron Harper..

But I've had no social life...I mean I've gone out for drinks, Stoleys, Aqua Bar, Mermaid Crab Tavern what have you...but I wasn't dating and I wasn't sleeping with anyone..

Three years...All I'd do was work, go home, and sit in the darkness in my panties and bra and watch TV or listen to music or go over briefs...

Ms. Yvette, when the wind would blow up under my skirt on a fall day...I got horny...If I was in the laundromat, the rocking of a dryer or washing machine would get me moist...." she said.

 Yvette laughed..

"Girlllllllllllllllllllll, I've been there....Not three years...but nearly a year after my last break up until I met my current boyfriend.." she said.
"Gary Lockwood?" asked Abby..

 ''Yeah."said Yvette, almost blushing like a school girl...
 ''He really likes you..

Just the mention of your name and his whole demeanor changes...He smiles...I think it's cute.."laughed Abby.
 ''Wow! He still does that?" asked Ms. Yvette, shaking her head..
"Yeahhhhh!, He sure does... Well anyway...In court a few weeks ago...I couldn't believe Lt. Tragg

I didn't know him...I mean I knew who he was..I've seen him around and on Television..but this was my first time working a case with him...He was rubbing my legs...I thought ,this must be a mistake..but it wasn't...He was rubbing my legs...and he had my skirt inched up....My mouth was open wide...I couldn't believe him...I'm listening to the Judges instructions and he's inching his hand up my dress...I removed his hands three times...and you would have thought he would have gotten the hint..but he didn't..I was just astounded...Astounded at how non chalant he was about what he was doing!

He sat there with that pleased as punch look and started inching his hands up my dress again...between my legs...I'm so ashamed to say...but it felt good...and then, he had his whole hand in  my panties...fingering me.. I wanted to stop him..but I just let him...I should have never let him get that far...

That's when I had a full on Orgasm and let loose in the middle of the hearing..I was never so embarrassed in my life...I removed his hands and I stood up, squealing out loud like that and sweating and

Judge King might not have known, but I know being a woman,





you and your girls knew.." she said..

 "As a matter of fact we did... and my guys knew too

 said Yvette, smiling..
"Anyway...After the hearing I admonished Lt. Tragg..

 In the Judges Chambers  I said to him...
 "What the hell was that? What the hell is wrong with you?  Do you always stick your hands up a ladies skirt?  I could bring you up on sexual harassment charges..  I can't prosecute this case if I have to worry about your wandering hands..So knock it off!" she said..
 Lt. Tragg smiled... He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately..Like I hadn't said a damn thing!
 "It's not harassment baby, if you like it.." he moaned as he kissed me for about SIX MINUTES..

I wanted to slap his face...but Yvette, it felt good...I hadn't been kissed by a man in three years and he smelled good too... I just let him...I should have stopped him there..
 "I-I-I don't even know you...What are you doing? Let me go..." I whispered..and eased out of his embrace...
"Have dinner and drinks with me.." he said softly..
"WHAT??? No...I have to go home and prepare my case...The preliminary hearing is in two days.." I said..I got out of his embrace..He was like an octopus..

"Calm yourself down!!!...Regardless of what you think , I am a professional..and I want to be treated as such...I don't want to have to say this again Lieutenant ." I said and  I left the Judges Chambers.."said Abby..

 ''But it didn't end there did it?" asked Yvette.
"No it didn't...That night he was waiting for me at my door with a bottle of Champaigne...I let him in..I cooked dinner for us both, Steak and Eggs and we drank the Champaigne and we talked..I talked about the case..He was trying to steer the conversation into the bedroom...After we finished eating and drinking ,I asked him to leave...I again told him that we were professionals trying a murder case and that was all...I told him I don't mix business and pleasure.. He left..but I realize now..That just went completely over his head..Completely..He is a Neandrathal..He just disregarded what I said completely..

 The Next Night I was at Aqua Bar..

Alone..





I saw your four associates there...They saw me..We waved at each other and smiled..That was all.
 We all left right before closing...I returned home with a nice buzz
 and Lt. Tragg is standing outside my door AGAIN!!!!!!
 with flowers
 He's kissing me and groping me as soon as we get inside and I'm too buzzed, too tired to fight..
 I invited him to spend the night...In Hindsight a badddd mistake..
 We wound up undressing and kissing and groping...
 We made sweet, sweet love all night long...The man is a machine and despite what you may think of him...He is good in bed...
 Which is how we wound up making love well into the next morning and how we both missed the hearing..

I was angry with myself for being so weak...and I told him once and for all that that was it..Don't wait outside my door anymore that that was it..He got what he wanted ,now leave me alone... and as far as I was concerned. the store was closed..but he still didn't get it..He wants a relationship....and I don't..I've told him that much!"


ADA Richard Gray , a good friend of mine , who is Gay, let me crash over his apartment the next night..but the last few nights , I got a nice surprise...

There is this guy in my building..He's a judge..A very young, handsome Judge....

I've had a crush on him since I came back to Philadelphia...We would speak, talk a little in the hallway in between trials and we'd see each other in the basement laundromat of our building..but that was it...I had caught him looking at me a few times and smiling, but he never said more than that... I needed a favor...I went to his apartment and asked him if I could stay a few hours, just until Lt. Tragg left...He said yes and let me in..
 I was very grateful and uh I showed it....

A LOT!!!

We started talking and I found out , he liked me too and always had... and the next thing you know...He's cooking me dinner, running hot baths for me and I'm..I've spent the last two nights with him on the first floor of my building



..in his apartment..Making sweet satisfying love....

Guess who has still been hanging outside at my door?" asked Abby..


''Girl No...Are you serious?" asked Yvette.

 "Yes.. Lieutenant Tragg ..

I see his car when I'm driving up  every night.....He hasn't figured out that I'm using my building's indoor parking lot....I walk up the back stairs to Tad's apartment , which is on the first floor..and he let's me hang out...Which usually ends in me spending the night...in his bed!

Trust me he doesn't mind at all.."said  Abby..

 "Tad? Tad Thornton?? I know him...We Were in Law School around the same time...He was a year ahead of me... Ouuuuuu girl...We have to dish..."laughed Yvette..."Good for you!"she laughed..
"Here come your troops...I think it's show time..."said Abby..
 "Good Morning Ms. Yvette." I said..

 I passed her a tumbler of coffee...
 "Aww thank you...I already had my coffee.."said Yvette ,who passed it to ADA Sleet..
"Thank you, they are so devoted to you.." she said..
 "Good Morning everybody..." said Bee Bee.
 "Good Morning.."said Sofia..
 "Good Morning." said Kahlil..
 "Good Morning "said Jade.
 "Good Morning Ms. Yvette.."said Luis Felicidad..
"Good Morning Mr. Felicidad.."said Ms. Yvette as we all walked into court..

 Lt. Tragg saw Yvette and Abby Sleet talking to each other from a distance...He didn't know what they were talking about ,but he didn't like it..

"ADA Sleet and Yvette Jones were sitting on that bench all chummy...They shouldn't be talking to each other..They are on opposing sides.." he groused..
"And after this trial is over they'll probably knock back a few cold ones...Attorneys rarely take these cases personally...Stop being such a Neandrathal Artie!" said Judge King as he put on his robe and prepared to enter the courtroom....






II-

The Trial Began and for the first few days....It was nearly a carbon copy of the Preliminaries...

 ADA Abigail Sleet was no walk in the park, She was a damn good Attorney..

She battled Kahlil and I on Voir dire for two days and we wound up with a 7-5 split on jurors going our way...A Slight victory for us...but in no way the slam dunk we had been expecting,

 Abby Sleet painted Felicidad as a passionate man, in love with his girlfriend and doing everything he could to impress her disapproving mother , which finally ended up in him stabbing her in the heart after a loud argument..heard by many, she said.

Sofia and Yvette gave opening statements praising Felicidad's work ethic... A Good Job, Going to school after work and earning an Associates Degree...A New Apartment and a slightly used car...All plans to marry his girlfriend...and her once disapproving mother had warmed toward him...

 ADA Sleet produced three people who say they heard yelling and screaming leading up to the stabbing..
 On Cross Bee Bee asked them if they heard a man's voice...Our client in particular or someone else..

One witness broke down and admitted that she couldn't tell if it was a man's voice or two women..
 On Cross another witness said she heard two women and a man arguing, which as I pointed out was different then what she told Lt. Tragg, about hearing  a man's voice.. She now changed her story and said she was confused..
On Cross Kahlil's witness admitted that she didn't hear anything until after the fact, when the daughter and Felicidad discovered the body.....

 ADA Sleet of course called cops at the scene, CSI and Forensic people to testify and showed lurid photos of the death scene..
Ms Yvette asked them if they had found Luis Felicidad's fingerprints or DNA on the murder weapon?

They all said no....and that they had found an unidentified palm print on the knife and DNA..


 Yvette was prepared with our defense of  Luis Felicidad...

She again made a motion that these charges be dropped on the basis that the case was being made soley by a little blood splatter that was found on his clothing, that was transferred from him pulling his sobbing girlfriend from the scene of the crime..

Ms. Yvette noted that she had a lot more blood on her and was not arrested or charged..
 Felicidad smiled and nodded..
 I brought up that a lot of this case was being made off of neighborhood rumors...Old rumors that there was bad blood between Felicidad and his victim...

I brought up several neighborhood people, including his girlfriend's cousins and nephews and nieces who said that their aunt admired "his hustle"..He had a good job,He was in school and had a nice apartment and had changed her mind about him...
 Bee Bee interviewed his sobbing girlfriend...

The daughter of the deceased , who swore that her boyfriend did not harm her mother...That he pulled her out of the room after she found the body in a pool of blood.
 Sofia showed their movie ticket stubs and their debit card receipts for the night from the movie theatre and the gas station in the minutes leading up to the murder.
Kahlil brought up the here to for unknown fact that Ms. Montanya was a drug dealer...She sold a package to two separate drug organizations...and took her money off the top.. He showed photos of the 2020 Mercedes Benz, the New Brick work..The modern kitchen and bathroom and shower..
"Very Nice things...Hard to afford on just a social security  and welfare check." said Kahlil...

He produced witnesses that vouched for the fact that she was indeed selling a hot package on the street..

"This murder could have been a drug hit , gone wrong.." said Kahlil...

 Abby argued the only thing she could argue..

''Calls for speculation.."

She tried in vain to break down our witnesses..but they stuck to their stories and were not rattled..

She shook her head in frustration...Lt. Tragg had done a poor investigation and she was not sure herself if this man was actually a killer...

She had to admit that we had put together a very nice and efficient defense...and that our investigator had done what a paid Police Detective had not..

She bowed to us out of  respect...Again...

This trial had the appearance of De Ja Vu...

For days, Lt. Tragg behaved himself...He sat quietly and said nothing..Was downright surly....Then one day...He snaked his hand up her dress again...

"It's been awhile baby...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...you know you've missed this high hard one inside of you...You know you need it..." he whispered...

"Listen...I want you to stop.." she said, firmly removing his hands.
 Lt. Tragg had been rubbing ADA  Sleet's legs and running them up her skirt as was his annoying habit...She couldn't believe he was doing this now...
ADA Sleet gently removed his hands three more times...but the fifth time..She jerked a little..His hands inched further up her skirt and began to softly rub her butt...then they inched onto the waistband of her panties.....

Soon His hands were down into her panties...Her mouth opened wide..She couldn't believe this man...She was sweating..and shaking...

He softly fingered her and she squirmed at first... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned... She began breathing heavy... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Have you lost your mind?? Stop it!" she moaned quietly..... 

Her mouth opened wide and she stuck her tongue out.....She said nothing... ''Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Stop it please.." she moaned...

"You know you like this...ummmmmmmmmmmmm…You've been hiding from me in the afternoon, but you know you need it baby!." moaned Lt. Tragg, who had a pleased as punch look on his face for the first time in days...

Then she let out a sound heard throughout the courtroom--




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOO HOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, OH MY GOD!!

WWWOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! STOP IT!!!" she yelled..

She slapped him harder this time than she had in Sam Mother's diner...


"OHHHHHHHH! OOOOF " he yelled and fell out of his chair and banged his head on the corner of the table..

"OHHHHHHH!" he yelled out!!! Falling to the floor....The Jury and spectators were stunned.


 "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OVER  THERE??" asked the Judge..
 "Oh My God!" screamed Kahlil, who was now hysterical....Openly laughing out loud, to the jury's delight.. Soon they were laughing too!

Luis Felicidad, our client was besides himself with laughter...

"Aye Mios Dios...I don't believe this!" he said..
 Bee Bee and I were holding each other and laughing so hard , tears were coming down our cheeks..
 "Aye Mios Dios."said Sofia , who couldn't control her laughter either!.
 Yvette just hung her head, just shook her head in disbelief....
Jade came in the courtroom on the tail end of it and whispered in Yvette's ear..

"Not again!" she said..

Yvette just shook her head in disgust!

 "Your Honor...I uh I am so sorry...I just need a little water...We can continue.."said ADA Sleet..who was sweating profusely and as red as a beet!
 "No...I am recessing this court until 10:00 am tomorrow...Go home, get yourself together..,I'll see you in the morning.." he said..
A bailiff was putting a bandage on Lt. Tragg's forehead....He had been bleeding after his fall.

"Artie...Why don't you stay home tomorrow?....You aren't needed..."said Judge King..

 "Mike ,I'm fine...Just a little gash..."said Lt. Tragg..
"I'm not askin Artie...I'm tellin you..."said the Judge..

In the visitor's section was none other than Attorneys Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West, Nelson East and Josie Boyd and Olivia's Husband, Donnie Ray Alexander...They had witnessed the entire debacle..

 "Ohhhhh My God...Did you see that?" asked Olivia, laughing uncontrollably.....and putting her hand over her mouth..
 ''She slapped him into next week...He must have had his hand up her dress."said Beverly, who was laughing so hard, tears were running down her face..."This is better than him being slapped in Sam Mother's place the other day...So Glad I got to see this.." she laughed..
 "Well Maybe this time, he got the message.." said Donnie Ray...
 "Yeah....he got it alright!!"said Nelson, who was laughing so hard he was shaking..
Josie was laughing too....

"Nasty Buzzard ,just what he gets." she said.

 "Abby are you alright?" said Yvette, hugging her...
 She was crying...

"He wouldn't stop....I asked him four times to stop...I moved his hands..He wouldn't stop." she said..
 "I saw....I can't believe him....He's a neandrathal."said Yvette, holding a sobbing Abby in her arms...
Lt. Tragg, embarrassed and angry stared at Yvette, holding a sobbing Abby Sleet..

''Why are they so chummy? A half an hour ago they were battling each other in court..I just don't understand it." he said..

He saw all of his "favorite people" Olivia and her crew and Yvette's youngsters....All laughing hysterically...No way he was going into Sam Mothers for lunch today, he thought..


III-

 By the time we got to Sam Mother's Diner, The news was out....Lt. Tragg had been slapped out of his chair by the same ADA again!!!!  This was the worst...It was in full court...Sam Mother shook his head..

"I tried to tell him about that!" he said..
 Olivia Bennett-Alexander
 Her Husband, Donnie Ray..
 Her niece, Beverly West-East
 Beverly's  husband, Nelson East
 and Josie Boyd had been a courtroom down from us...

They had just finished a case and stopped in to see us...We often stopped in to watch their cases... They arrived just in time to see it!!! They were  still in hysterics...
 Dabnis howled..

"AGAIN!!! AND I MISSED IT AGAIN??? WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he roared..
 "Oh My god, what is wrong with him?" asked Jazzy...
 "He can't control his hands..."said Jessica..
"You don't stick your hands up a girl's dress until after you become her boyfriend.." laughed Chip..
who slyly slipped his hand up his wife's mini skirt...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Stoppppp it papi!" said Jessica ,playfully slapping her husband's arm...He had just pinched her butt....and she had jerked...
 "RIGHTT!!" I said, howling with laughter..
 "Oh My God!"said Bee Bee..
 "Mannnn, when I saw that...I couldn't believe it...I thought I was dreaming.."said Kahlil..
 ''Well Luis...What ever else happens, you can't say you weren't entertained at this trial."said Sofia.

"That's for sure...Aye Mios Dios.." he said..
 Ms. Jade was now laughing uncontrollably...
So was her boyfriend, Danny Ho...

"If I had been there....If I had been there... I'd of been fired..." he howled...

 Yvette and Abby drove to Camden to a diner there and had lunch...
 "I figured you'd be more relaxed here..No chance at all of running into Arthur Tragg… Judge King asked him not to come to court tomorrow...No he ordered him not to.."said Yvette..
 "Oh thank goodness..I just want to finish this trial and get away from him for awhile.."said Abby Sleet.
 They ordered Cheeseburgers
 Cheese steaks
 Onion rings
and Cokes ….

 "I don't think Lt. Tragg will show his face in Sam Mothers Diner today..News of this has gotten around and he'll be the laughing stock of the diner...They won't hesitate to laugh his ass out the door."said Yvette..
''Why couldn't he just stop when I asked him?"said Abby..

''It's in him...His Father and His Uncle were cops and they were worse than he is...If you can imagine that...Blacks and people of color and Women especially were abused by those two...They were racist and as sexist as they come.. Both My Mother and Father hated them both with a passion..."said Yvette, smiling..

''Thank You Yvette..Whatever else happens with this trial...I'll always consider you a friend...Thank you for being my friend.."said Abby.
"Always" said Yvette, rubbing her hands softly..

IV-

SEVEN DAYS LATER-

 Judge King instructed the Baillif to read the Verdict-


"IN THE CASE OF STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. LUIS FELICIDAD ON THE CHARGE OF
CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER- NOT GUILTY"

"ON THE CHARGE OF USE OF AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME- NOT GUILTY"

"ON THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE OF MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE- NOT GUILTY"

Judge King as a rule never polled his juries... The Verdict stood!

The Blood splatter experts  and the Debit and Credit card receipts that put our client and his girlfriend too far away from the house at the time of death to have actually committed the murder convinced the jury that he was innocent.

The case was incredibly weak to begin with....Not much evidence...Who stabbed Mrs. Montanya?? It was her across the street neighbor, Ms. Lucille.. Her palm print and DNA was a match on the murder weapon as detectives later found..




She was arrested weeks later and charged by Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide, who reopened and solved the case..

She spared the state a lengthy trial and confessed...She was sentenced to 25 years.

Lt. Tragg was incensed....It had been his case...but no one made any kind of move against Danny Ho.

 "Oh Thank You....Thank You.....Thank You that this long  debacle is over.."said Luis Felicidad..


His girlfriend, Serita Montanya hugged him and thanked us...
 "All in a days or in this case...Three weeks work"said a smiling and jubilant Ms. Yvette.

"You two get out of here, go have some fun."said Yvette as she helped him take off the electronic ankle brace he had had to wear the entire time...She passed it to the bailiff.

 "So Nice to win."said Sofia..
 Bee Bee hugged her best friend...

"Always nice to win." she said..
 "I have to say , this was not a boring trial..." I said..
 "It's one I'll never forget..." said Kahlil...
 "Oh I know you won't.."said Jade...
 ADA Abby Sleet walked over to us...

"Nicely done!" she said and bowed.. "You guys knew your stuff and were prepared....Far better prepared than I was..


"Oh come on now...With what you were given, I'd say you did damn good ."said Bee Bee..
''Yeah ,you were pretty tough."said Sofia.

 "And to show you there is no hard feelings we want you to hang out with us tonight.."I said.
 "Yeah come hang out with us."said Kahlil..
 "Aqua Bar?? Stoleys??" she asked.
"No...someplace else and invite your friend..." said Yvette..
Lt. Tragg's face had healed...He didn't return to court for four days ,until he could remove the bandage and the scar was gone..He didn't come in Sam Mother's Diner either...
When he did return...He behaved himself.. He was once again, quiet and surly like a petulant child.

"I just don't get her being so chummy with Yvette and that bunch...They just beat her in court..Her first loss..He said to himself.. It didn't matter that he was the cause of the loss...That never occurred to him...






EPILOUGE-

 We all met up at Blue Bar in Bayside, a suburb of Philadelphia
We loved this locale and plus ,Lt. Tragg didn't have a clue as to where we were...We could relax without his foolishness..

 ''Will you stop laughing??...That happened a week ago...."said Yvette to Gary.
 Gary was howling with laughter about the second slap in the courtroom....He said to  Abby...

"Baby you're my hero.."
 "Oh stop it..." she laughed..
 She was sitting on Judge Thornton's lap...He was smiling and quietly laughing at the entire thing..
 "Alright Danny stop laughing...We came here to be away from him...Not to talk about him all night.."said Jade, who was laughing herself..
 "I'm telling you ,the one I saw was bad enough...but if I had been in court...I'd be in the cooler right now.." he said, laughing so hard, he was shaking..

Drinks came
 Citris Martinis
 Mango Martinis
 Margaritas...

Bee Bee and I were at a separate table. Lt. Tragg was far from our minds...
 "I love you Beatrice." I said softly...
 "I love you too Keith.." said Bee Bee.
 We were kissing passionately ...I was rubbing her legs and had my hand squarely up her dress..
 "I love you Little Mamasita.."said Kahlil..
 "I love you too Kahlil.." said Sofia..
They were kissing passionately and Kahlil was rubbing her soft legs....

 Abby saw the four of us..

"Couples Huh?  Your team is couples?" she said..
 ''Yeah they pretty much been like that since they started here...They all live in the same apartment complex on the same floor.."said Yvette..

 Gary took Yvette in his arms...
We don't live in the same building...but this is my couple buddy..." he said and kissed Yvette passionately...

 "I realize that didn't make any sense.."said Gary.
 "I'm glad you know it....You just wanted a reason to kiss me right?" said Yvette..
"Yeah" he said and kissed her passionately...
" I'm looking for  a reason to kiss you"said Tad Thornton..
 "Just do it.." said Abby....
Soon they were kissing...

And at Abby's Apartment Complex..SEVERAL HOURS LATER!

Lt. Tragg checked her apartment again...It was 3:30 am... He hadn't been by in a week...He figured a week would give her time to cool out and they could talk...He saw the light in her apartment window go on and then go off..

She was home...It was late, but he knew she wasn't working tomorrow...Neither was he..He had been by earlier and she hadn't been in...

He went to the door..

He heard the bed squeaking out of control....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWD!!…" came the sound of a male voice..

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." came her sound...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" came her voice..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph"came a male grunt..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOO HOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, OH MY GOD!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! " came her voice..

She was cumming...She had a man in there!!!!

He stomped his foot and left...

He was going to be in a super bad mood for the next few days.


No comments: