Wednesday, July 1, 2020

The Rainmaker

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…" moaned Olivia... "You're going for a world record..." she cooed...in between our hot smouldering kisses..

I couldn't believe it was morning...We had slept a few hours...but we were awake...and going at it again...This hadn't happened since the first year of our marriage...I lifted her petite body up and entered her....I couldn't believe how soft and wet she was....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeee, Ouuu weeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeee….yes...
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YESSSss! " Olivia moaned as I lifted her up and long stroked her...

"OHHHHHHHHHH you're driving me out of mind!" I cried out....

"OUUUUUUUUUUU....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUUU HOOO HOOOOOOO, OHHHHHH
Donnnie Rayyyyyyyy...OHHHHHHHHHHH..." she cooed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned...
.We wound up on the couch in our living room really going at it …..I was glad the door was locked...

TWO TO THREE HOURS went by pretty quick as far as I was concerned.

I was cummming so hard...my legs nearly went weak,...She was shaking mightily...her head turning from side to side and her legs were shaking....Her head collapsed on my shoulders as I gently put her down..

She gently took my hands and led me to the shower...

We kissed each other passionately as the soapy warm water ran off of our bodies...

We sat at our kitchen table  not saying a word...Just staring at each other.. We had both cum so hard , we were a little afraid if you can believe that!

 ''Wow!  I-I-I'd better get dressed ...I-I want to have a strategy meeting this morning...Louise will be over..I'll have Nelson and Josie with me..."said Olivia..
"Yeah and uh Shortcake and I will uh , you know...Do a few interviews..." I said...

"Oh My Goddd...I can't believe us... We are like newlyweds..." said Olivia.

"Yeah, I uh know..." I said...Exhausted, but feeling great.....
Olivia fixed us both an Omelette 

and Bacon

 and Coffee


We managed to get dressed....

 and were both ready when Beverly came up..

"Heyy you two...Uh..Donnie Ray...I'm gonna need to stop for some coffee Uh...Nelson and I were uh...Up a little late...a little later than we planned...He's still sleeping.."said Beverly...

 "I understand baby...Believe me...I understand.." said Olivia, laughing..
I smiled..Nelson was a pretty lucky guy

....Having a beautiful woman like Beverly, the love of his life in his bed...
Beverly blushed and didn't try to protest...


She knew that we knew..



That like us...She and Nelson had had marathon sex the night before...It was that kind of night...


Which explained why it was raining this morning...The heat from our passion..


The beautiful thing was....Our office was right below us and we set the hours...

We were never late for work...


Alfreda was there...She let herself in and had our conference room table set up...

Olivia called the strategy session....  Josie and Louise were the only ones there at the moment..

"Hey Everybody, Donnie Ray and Beverly are at Leows doing interviews" she said.
 "Good Morning Liv." said Josie.

''Good Morning Cousin Liv." said Louise..

Nelson walked into the conference room...

"Hey everybody...Sorry I'm late.. " He said..

Olivia smiled..

"That's perfectly alright.." she said..

''What you all need is some coffee.." Rough Night huh?" said Alfreda, smiling at her son in law...
Pouring coffee and setting out a plate of hot doughnuts..
"Here is what we do know.."said Olivia..
"The drink glass with her fingerprint is easily explained..Every room has identical water glasses...Two a piece...Their room is missing a set...While Big Daddy's room has four, The two the police have with her fingerprints and his two, that were untouched...The paper seal wasn't  broken."she said.


."So Why would she bring two water glasses from her room up to his suite , when his suite had two water glasses..?" Nelson asked.

"That's right Nelson." said Olivia.. He was always a quick study, she remembered..

"She picked her dry cleaning up the day before she checked in to that room...It was in with her luggage..Why would she take it upstairs to his suite?...And last but not least...The panties and bra..were in her hamper...and yet they are on the floor next to his dead body...She was wearing a different pair of panties and a different bra at the time she was drugged and later arrested. "said Olivia.

"This whole thing was staged... Louise....you were set up... Could Carmella be the guilty party?" asked Josie..

''I can't imagine her doing something like this...We've been friends for two years...I met her when I started law school...She's been like a mentor.. Besides...She was drugged too!"said Louise..

''Do you know if she knew Big Daddy Clemmons?"asked Olivia..
"No, but I do know...She's a high powered Attorney...What they call a rainmaker..she traveled in the kind of circles he would have been in...I mean I heard of him...but I swear I've never seen the man in person, never met him.."said Louise..

II-



I promised Beverly breakfast at some point during the day...


She and I did what we detectives called a Recanvas of the crime scene... I re-interviewed Employees that were working that night...and hotel guests in the rooms on the floor the girls were on and on the three floors in between...

Having an Attorney with me gave me a psychological advantage ,I didn't have before..People opened up and we found out more...For instance..One of the two room mates was seen on a number of occasions using the back stairs rather than the elevator , and was seen in racy lingerie, coming back into her room...early in the morning...

It wasn't Louise..It was Carmella Clark...One person saw her with an Older Black Gentleman on two occasions..I suspect that older Black gentleman was our victim, Wardell "Big Daddy" Clemmons.

We got all of our witness statements on video tape and in signed affadavits...

Beverly informed them that they might be required to testify in court...None of the employees seemed to mind.. but a lot of the visitors worried that  the trial might take place after they had left...Which was why they eagerly made video taped testimony..


Carmella Clark however was nowhere to be found!

Carmella  Clark had been back to the room, gathered her clothing and left... We checked her residence in Washington D.C. by phone...She apparently hadn't returned there yet....Which meant she was still somewhere in Philadelphia..or parts unknown!

We didn't know it..but she was actually a few floors down from us under an assumed name..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!" moaned a young man...

"GIVE IT TO ME DADDY....GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!" she moaned..



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWD THIS IS SO GOOOD....UMMMMMPH "moaned the young man, an employee of the hotel...

He and Carmella had been making love in one of the empty rooms for the last EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....

Then they had taken a warm shower together...
Carmella was getting dressed...
The Night clerk was already dressed...

"Whooooooooooooooooo...mannn, I only thought I was going to buy you a drink...I hadn't figured on a night like last night.." he said, smiling...

She had been flirting with him since the night of the murders...He had helped her get settled into her new room under her new name...They had had drinks at the bar and then had wound up in her new room making hot, jungle love a good part of the night...

''Sooooooo Tony...You are going to take me to the monitoring room and let me have all of the footage from two nights ago aren't you sweetie?" she asked him..
"SUREEEE!" he said as they got on the elevator and headed down to the video room..
He continued to kiss her more...He couldn't believe his good fortune...He never expected that he, a hotel worker would land a sexy , high powered Attorney from D.C.  His boys would never believe it..
He took her to the room...
 He made a copy of the footage...
"No sweetheart....I want the original footage...No copy...No one will miss one night of footage.." she said seductively...
''Well, I guess I could...No one has ever asked for that footage except that other guy..." he said.

"WHAT OTHER GUY?" she asked..
''This guy.uh...A Private Investigator..wore a real expensive suit...It looked tailored..dude was clean...
 His name was uh Some kind of country name..Donnie Ray something or other...
He had this Attorney with him, she was real young and pretty...They said they were uh representing that girl accused of killing Big Daddy...I made them a copy of the footage..." he said..
 "So they have it?" asked Carmella, feeling a huge sense of dread and knowing she had better get out of Philly and head back to D.C. and soon.
''Well uh yeah....Is there a problem?" he asked..

"Uh no...No...There is no problem....You don't have to make me that copy..." she said..
"So uh let's go back to your room for uh round two..?" he asked..

"No...I'm tired...Didn't you get enough last night? My God!" she said, laughing..
She headed back to her room and began to pack.. She called the train station.

Meanwhile Beverly and I headed to Sam Mother's Diner..

 ''We've got to find the Rainmaker...Carmella Clark...Find out where she stands in all of this..I realize she was drugged too..but nobody ever asked her if she knew or had any association with Big Daddy Clemmons..She cleared out before the police could talk to her.."said Beverly..
"What was their relationship? I mean this Carmella Clark is an established attorney and our little Louise just graduated from Law school, hasn't taken the bar yet..Is she a mentor or something?  I mean it just doesn't seem as if they would travel in the same circles.." I said.

"If I know my Auntay...she is asking Louise this right now as we speak."laughed Beverly..






III-

Beverly and I sat down in Sam Mother's Diner..

It was pouring down rain outside...

 "You Hungry Shortcake?" I asked...
"I'm starving..." said Beverly...

 We both ordered Omelettes
 Hash Browns
 Sausages
Coffee.

We didn't even talk...We just chowed down...

Halfway through our meal I asked Beverly a question...

"Shortcake, you called Carmella Clark a "Rainmaker" , What is that, some type of legal term ?" I asked..

"It's legal slang...A rainmaker is any person who brings clients, money, business, or even intangible prestige to an organization based solely on his or her associations and contacts. Traditionally, the term "rainmaker" has been applied to members of the legal profession, like attorneys-turned-politicians who retired from public life... but it can apply to her..Just think...If I had taken that job at Immigration,That's who I might be now.."laughed Beverly...

"I'm glad you didn't." I said somberly...


"Awww" said Beverly ,who kissed me softly on the cheek..

"I'm glad I didn't either..." she said as we continued to eat...
Lt. Tragg walked in..As usual , he was furious...

"Well look who it is...Olivia's helpmates....Been at Leows Hotel downtown lately?" he asked..

We both knew that he knew we had..So we said nothing..

"I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE...because everybody I questioned..everywhere I went...I heard that "A Private Investigator and a pretty young lady attorney was with him... Care to elaborate.." he said..

''If I say I don't, will you go away and let us finish our meal? " I asked.

"I'm impressed , you actually recanvassed a crime scene..."said Beverly smiling...

While he could tolerate Olivia...He actually despised Beverly and her smart mouth...

"I want to know what information you gleaned from your investigation today...SPILL IT!" snarled Lt. Tragg..

 I said nothing...I continued to eat...We weren't legally bound to share anything we had discovered with him... We hadn't manipulated the crime scene...Hadn't added anything or taken anything..And as far as what we discussed with people...Well nobody was stopping them from talking to him....I had been a Homicide Detective and I knew that...HE KNEW THAT I KNEW THAT!
As a lawyer, Beverly knew it too...she sighed..

"Go Away, I've got a headache...It started as soon as I heard your voice!" she said..

"How about I run the both of you in?"said Lt. Tragg.

 "How about you don't?  You 've got no grounds and you know it...And We'll just make you look like a fool in front of a Judge...Now just leave my niece and my husband alone.."said Olivia, who had walked in with Nelson, Josie and Louise.
 "Heyyy baby, you feelin alright?" said Nelson to Beverly..

 "Now that you're here I am.." said Beverly..
She kissed him passionately, all but ignoring Lt. Tragg..

"My headache is almost gone.." she said , glaring at him from over Nelson's shoulder.
 Josie sat down.  She put her order in with the waitress..
Louise sat down and put her order in...


They all ordered Chilli….

"That Chilli looks good...Shame I just had Breakfast..." I said.

"Want Some?" asked Olivia..

"I most certainly do.." I said raffishly..putting my arm around Olivia's waste....

"I'm talking about Chilli.." laughed Olivia...

"I'm not." I said and nibbled on her ear...
which caused her to giggle and blush...

''Stop being badddd." she laughed..

Lt. Tragg stood there as red as a beet as we continued to eat and ignored him... He didn't have a legal leg to stand on...but I could imagine he was frustrated by us and Yvette and her guys always finding pieces of evidence that he overlooked during an investigation and being embarrassed time after time after time..

And it really looked bad that everybody he, He the Lead investigator in the murder case had questioned , had already been questioned by me and Shortcake before he got there..I wondered if he had the video footage from the night of the murder and the night before like we did now? Knowing him...I doubted it.


Eventually he just walked away and sat at the counter sulking.

Alfreda met us at the front door when we returned from Sam Mother's place..

She walked us down the street

"You didn't call an exterminator did you Livy?" she asked.

"No." said Olivia..

"I didn't think so...but two of em came here today...They were in the conference room and I think they left a bug if you know what I mean and I think you do.." said Alfreda.

''That's Tragg...and if I know right it's not legally authorized.." I said.
 "Oh My God...We can sue him..." said Josie..
"No, I got a better idea. Let's have a little fun.."said Nelson..
 "Yeah, let's not let him know we know it's there.."said Olivia..

"Ouuuuu this is gonna be good.."laughed Beverly..

 "Let's get inside..This rain is ruining my hair." said Alfreda..
"Mine too."said Louise.

IV-

Once inside our conversation begun..

 "Louise Honey...It's important you tell us everything..."said Olivia..
"Anything you leave out can be used against you." said Beverly ,trying to contain her laughter..

''Yes, It's all very important."  I said..

"It's room 712, the one next door to where Big Daddy was staying.." laughed  Louise..

 "Okay...That is good for starters." said Nelson...
"Hmm Room 712."said Josie..

The Room 712 was really of no significance to us... We just picked it at random...We knew it would send Lt. Tragg on a wild goose chase in which he'd find nothing...and if he said something..He'd expose himself for having used an illegal wiretap...

 ADA Rockland Cambridge, Alfreda's boyfriend
and I found three bugs that afternoon and the fourth and final one the next morning..

About three blocks away... Lt. Tragg sat in a van with two other policemen..

''We got it!!...That's it...Just what I was looking for.." he said with glee

"Lieutenant you got what? They didn't say nothin...You can't make nothin outta that. They coulda been talkin about anything."said the police officer..

"YOU can't , but I can...That's why I'm the Detective and you're the uniformed officer..Get on the horn, call Sgt. Mackey...Tell him to send me a squad and have them meet me at Leows.."said Lt. Tragg.

"Lieutenant sir...There is a lot of important high falootin types in that place...You don't even have a warrant..You don't know what you're lookin for..and you got all of this with an illegal wire tap...Look, you just got off the Marine Boat..All I'm sayin is...You don't want to do nothin to jeapordize that..Why don't you wait??..See if they say somethin else? Somethin Tangible!"said the Policeman..

"JUST DO WHAT I SAY?  I'M GONNA CRACK THIS CASE WIDE OPEN!"said Lt. Tragg.

The Officer sighed....

In the Leows Hotel at this time in room 712, unknown to even us...ADA Contessa Cox and Judge Allen Cox  were in the room..








 "Allen I'm impressed...The Leows Hotel...and the Executive Suite...Ouuuuuu you have come a long way, Judge.." she giggled..
"Yeah...Yeah...Yeah...Just ...Just get your clothes off...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddd." said the Judge..

"Well My goodness.. calm down... Ouuuu, you are excited to see me.." she giggled..

His glasses had foamed up...

His eyes bulged out it's sockets watching her undress...

"I've put on a little weight over the years." she said..

"I don't care...you still look good to me.." he said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Allen, thank youuu…" she said smiling..

She rewarded him with a kiss...

"Ummmmm she undressed quickly and soon they were kissing, practically drooling over each other..in the corner...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned...

"Calmmmm down Allen, Calm down before you cum......I want you to last all night lonnnng.."she cooed...

"Allllllllllllll night long." he said..

He sat on the bed and she eased herself down on him...

"Ouuuu Allen , you are so damn big and hard.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"." she said as she moved up and down...

..

They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either,"Contessa said , taking his clothes off and marveling about his size and girth..

"Oh My lord, ALLEN you are HUGE!" she said.....It seemed as if he'd gotten bigger..

''Contessa , you know that..." he said shyly...

"Yeah I know...but....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! It has been a few years since I've...well WOW!" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Allen." she moaned... It felt good to say that..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he groaned in his low tenor as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed..



"HEYYYY TONE IT DOWN IN THERE!"came a female voice from next door..


They ignored her and kept making sweet love.. Allen lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned Judge Cox..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!" cooed Contessa.

"QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice from next door...She banged on the wall loudly...

but Judge Cox and ADA Contessa Cox were totally oblivious..

They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ''Contessa screamed..


"QUIET THE NOISE....I"M CALLIN THE MANAGER!" screamed the woman next door...she pounded on the wall a little harder..

Her lights were flashing on and off now..

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slowly drifted by....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH ALLEN, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Contessa..

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned Allen

"KNOCK IT OFF IN THERE...QUIET THE NOISE!! THAT'S WHAT AINT MAKIN SENSE!" came the voice from next door and more pounding on the wall...I  can't believe those two have been going at it this long..." she said.

THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before Judge Cox came and came hard....and Contessa's legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET? GO TO SLEEP!  GEEEZ!" came the voice from next door...

Contessa continued kissing Allen and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Allen moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Contessa wailed..

''QUIET THE NOISE! I'M CALLIN THE MANAGER! THIS DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!"came the voice from next door!


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Allen

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

Allen was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"OH ALLEN I MISSED YOU...I MISSED THIS!  DID YOU MISS ME?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned Judge Cox..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...


I UNDERSTAND YOU TWO BETTER QUIET THE DAMN NOISE AND SETTLE DOWN!!!"came the voice from next door...The woman was bamming her fists on the wall now....

THREE TO FOUR HOURS drifted by....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Allen moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY!"moaned Contessa

Judge Cox lie in between her legs....exhausted...

"Let's not quarrel anymore...After this damn trial is over...Let's go to Ocean City...Get a little cottage and hang out...some drinks...some conversation more sex....Would you like that?" said Contessa.,

"I'd love it!" said Judge Cox..

"Seeeeeee I knew you still loved me.." she said..

Contessa  wouldn't let him sleep , She continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..UMMMMMMMM" he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!OUUUUUU YOU STILL LOVE ME!" she cooed..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Allen, I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow..but it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YES IT DOES...YESS IT DOES!" he moaned..

"I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!!! QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice of the woman next door..who took her shoe and banged on the wall..
The bed springs were squeaking out of control now...and the headboard was still slamming against the wall..

"SHUT UP IN THERE YOU TWO!" came the voice from next door...

She pounded on the wall again...

"I can't believe this...I went down stairs had a few drinks, came back and they're still goin at it like two cats in heat.." She complained to a neighbor, who could also hear the racket..

Just then Lt. Tragg and several policemen came up the back steps...


 "THIS IS THE ROOM...KNOCK THE DOOR DOWN BOYS!" said Lt. Tragg..
The Tactical Squad took the hinges off the door and converged on a naked Judge Cox and Assistant District Attorney Cox guns drawn!!!!



"WOOOOAHHHHH!!!OH MY GODDDD!" they both screamed in Horror..

"OH MY GOD!!! JUDGE COX!!!....ADA COX.!!!!!..OHHHH MY GODDD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" screamed Lt. Tragg.in horror....

 "YOU!! YOU...YOUUUUUUUUUUUU IMBECILE..!!! WE WERE MINDING OUR BUSINESS, that's what we were doing.WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE WERE DOING?  .GET THE HELL OUT!!!  WHERE IS THE DOOR?"screamed Allen Cox..

The door was on the floor, split in half...Never to be used again...

People were walking by seeing the two naked individuals and gawking...
"OH LT. TRAGG YOU KLUTZ.!!!!..YOU IDIOT!!!  CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE HALLWAY!!! I'M NOT DRESSED "screamed ADA Contessa Cox...who was completely nude..She tossed one of her shoes at him and her bra!

"OUUUUUU YOU FOOL!" She screamed..

The  shoe hit him square in the head..The Bra just missed him...

"OOOOF!" he moaned..

Several of the officers turned their heads and snickered...
"THE DOOR IS ON THE FLOOR CONTESSA, THEY SPLIT IT IN HALF!" snarled Judge Cox, who was beyond livid!

Allen Cox had slipped on his boxers and his glasses..He tossed the sheet over Contessa to cover her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR SUPERIORS ARE GOING TO HEAR ABOUT THIS TRAGG!!!" screamed Judge Cox...

"My God!!!...It's impossible to get any sleep in here.." said the woman from next door laughing as she closed her door!

as the rain poured down continuously outside...



(TO BE CONTINUED)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIE!!! They were really making it rain!!!