Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Girl, Found!


I got home around a quarter to ten... Sepia was still up..

 "How's my investigator doing tonight?" asked Sepia , who was still up when I got home..
"We went by that girl's house, Ellen Dantley...She was nowhere to be found and a corpse was in her living room." I said.

''A corpse?? OH MY GODD!" said  Sepia.

"Yeah, it was the guy who more than likely was driving the car..Delroy Horton, the personal assistant of Harry Love , the stock broker.. I said.

''He was the driver, he's dead and the girl who was riding with him is missing, possibly a suspect..This wraps up Dabnis's inquiry and protects  somebody!"said Sepia , smiling..

I smiled at her..

''Why are you wasting your time selling houses? You should be my assistant...My partner..."I said.

"I told you , I am your partner....Your partner in and for life.." she said as she walked up the stairs..

I followed her up the stairs...

We stopped at the top of the stairs and kissed passionately....

"And in the bed" I whispered..

"But of course" she whispered in between kisses....

In the doorway, I slipped her sweater and her blouse off and unzipped her skirt...we continued kissing passionately...

"Close the door baby.." she said silently...

I did and we both got undressed....

We both got undressed and continued kissing passionately...Sepia wrapped her legs around my waste and I lifted her up...

I entered her slowly and gently and began to move in and out of her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...this is sooooooooo gooood..."I moaned..

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye....Ayyyyyyyyyyyyye....ouuuuuuuuuu hooooo hooooo hoooooo, ayyyeeeeeeeeee.....ohhhhhhhh my gooodnesss!" she cooed..

We were soon on our bed...Making sweet, sweet love....The bed springs squeaking out of control, the headboard rattling and slamming softly against the wall..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm husband!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" I moaned..

EIGHT TO NINE SENSUOUS HOURS OF SWEET LOVEMAKING just drifting by,,

and kissing

 like it was nobody's business until we both climaxed.....






A few blocks from us..



Dabnis  , finally at home with Jasmine .

  got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Jasmine.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned.. 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE YOUR JAZZY?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned Dabnis..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Jasmine LOVES YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...JAZZY LOVES YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dabnisssss….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Dabnis as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Dabnis began to come with wild abandon as did Jasmine.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...She found herself getting emotional and crying again...

He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.

Dabnis held her in his arms...He was satisfied...







II-


 The next morning found us both refreshed and talking about where this case had taken us..

We were in his wife, Jasmine's  office building,

 where her law firm was located and also where

ADA Karen Page also had an office...The headquarters if the Wrongful Conviction Unit..

No one was there today...The big case was over!

"We've definitely found the car... You can prove that Delray Horton was the driver of that car...A car that belongs to Harry Love.."I said.
"All we need is for that girl, Ellen Dantley to say so and she has a court summons.....So that wraps up my case...Since the car was Harry Love, we can sue him for damages...Damages his insurance company will pay...." said Dabnis..

"Still I wonder about Harry Love...He saw the license plate...He knew we had him dead to rights and he lied right to our faces.. So Did Del Ray Horton... I'm looking into him, The Philadelphia Stock exchange and Harry Love...Their credit and debit cards....and I'm looking for the chop shop that worked on that car..." I said.

"Meanwhile where is that girl? And How did Del Ray Horton wind up dead in her house?" asked Dabnis..

''All good questions...Sit tight..I'll be in touch..." I said.

 I went back to my office
and down into the sub-basement...Headquarters of Morris Investigations..

''What's going on guys?" I asked.

''We found the Auto Shop where that car was detailed and we have the date it was done." said one of my operatives..

''Somebody used the Philadelphia Stock Exchange Credit card belonging to Harry Love to pay for the car being repaired.." said another of my operatives..

"Good , I'm going to check that place out.."I said.

"Hey Kev.."said Peeping Tom..

"I looked into Mr. Harry Love....It appears he has been getting richer by the second... He has three Caymen Island Accounts..All surprisingly in his name and with money totaling the millions and it seems it all began around last year...He's wealthy beyond his means...Which makes me wonder why he's still working as a lowly stock broker..?" asked Peeping Tom.

"Looks like a case of Insider Trading....which is why he would want to keep the lowest profile and not have the slightest bit of controversy attached to him.." I said.

Our bell was ringing...Someone was requesting access..

I looked on my monitor and I saw it was my good friend, Attorney and Insurance Investigator, Bonnie Shay..

We let her in...

"Hi guys.." she said.

"HI BONNIE!" they all said in unison...She was wearing one of her tailored suits...Mini skirt ,with matching Jacket and Blouse that accentuated her curvy , bodacious body....

''Hey Bon Bon...To what do I owe this visit?" I asked.

"I had a talk with Attorney Dabnis Coley this morning...

His client was hit by a car owned by my client, Harry Love...Cyclops Insurance insures him and his car....He told me you were the investigator...So I know you did a thorough job...You've got photos of the accident which he showed me and the car...He told me the most likely driver of the car, Mr. Love's personal assistant, Del Ray Horton was found shot to death last night in a young girl's house...The Young girl is also an employee at the Philadelphia Stock Exchange and currently missing. With such evidence...We had no choice except to pay , but here is the clicker...Mr. Love denied his car was in any accident, despite all of the evidence to the contrary and forbid us to pay anything..."said Bonnie.

"I know...We talked to them both yesterday and despite the overwhelming evidence...They both lied through their teeth and presented me a car that doesn't have a scratch... But I just found out where the car was worked on...I'm going there now...Wanna come?" I said..

"But of course." said Bonnie.



III-

Bonnie and I found the shop.....

We showed them the photo of the car and the license plate number..

The Manager and the Mechanic both remembered the car being brought in and allowed me to photograph a copy of the credit card receipt showing payment...

I showed them a photo of Del Ray Horton....No one remembered him....Instead they said a woman, A Black woman drove the car in to be serviced..

I showed them a photo of Ellen Dantley and they all said she was the one who brought the car in for servicing and drove it off the lot after she paid for it with the Philadelphia Stock Exchange Credit Card owned by Harry Love..

We got their statement on video tape and they both signed an affidavit...Then we left.

 "Okay...We both know that this was the car involved in the hit and run...Ellen Dantley was riding in the car with Del Ray Horton and witnessed the hit and run...."said Bonnie..
"He gave her his bosses credit card and she brought it here and had the car repaired and detailed...He covered his ass by sending her here." I said..

''Harry Love was in San-Francisco all last week...So he personally had nothing to do with this..I know that for a fact....I saw his itinerary and I checked his credit and debit cards before coming here."said Bonnie.

"So somebody killed Del Ray Horton for a reason...and this girl is now missing."I said.

"True...But we are going to pay the claim in full, Pay the kid's medical bills and compensate him,so tell your client, Attorney Dabnis Coley, that his case is wrapped up ."said Bonnie..

"But who killed Del Ray and why?" I asked..

"Awwww Kevin...That's going to keep you up at nights isn't it?" laughed Bonnie Shay.

And in another part of the city at some tony high rise apartments..

 Lt. Tragg
 and a squad of Tactical squad policemen
Arrested Ellen Dantley ...charging her with First Degree Murder..

"You're making a mistake...I didn't kill anybody....I swear.....I didn't...I ran because I was scared..." she said..

 ''Tell it to the judge baby...Book Her...MURDER ONE!" he said
As usual, playing to the press that he had tipped off about the bust!






IV-

Sometime around midnight...

 Ellen Dantley sat in the Fishbowl, the nickname the detectives gave the Interrogation Room..

She refused to say a word...She just stared at Lt. Tragg..
He had tried for hours to get her to confess...But she used her right to remain silent.. He offered her a cigarette.

"I don't smoke." she said softly...

He asked her if she wanted a sandwich, a candy bar, chips, a soda..

She wouldn't say a word..

He produced the .22, The murder weapon which was found in her house...

She didn't blink...She refused to say another word.

He was frustrated beyond measure..

At 12:30.. Dabnis and I walked in...

 "Interview over!" Dabnis said..
I said nothing...I walked in behind him..

"What are you doing here?" Lt Tragg said incensed with anger...

"I'm representing my client...Bye!" said Dabnis..

"Just keep it up pal, Just keep it up...One of these days..."said an angry Lt. Tragg, who looked like he wanted to strangle Dabnis, stood and walked out...he gave me a dirty look, but said no more..

I smiled and closed the door..

"You Two!!! Why? Why are you helping me?" asked Ellen..

 "Because we don't believe you killed this guy." said Dabnis..
"I didn't...I swear....He was on the floor dead when I got home...I don't even know how he got inside my home...I never gave him any keys...He was on the floor dead...I called 911 and I got the hell out of there..I didn't kill him...I swear and I was riding in the car with him....He put me out because I wouldn't have sex with him...He wanted a blow job in the car..I refused and he made me get out..He took off like a bat outta hell and hit that boy...I'll testify to that." she said ,now in tears...

"We know all of that...." I said..

"I took the car to this auto shop and they repaired it and I paid for it with Mr. Love's Philadelphia Stock Exchange Credit Card.....Del Ray told me I had to or else we'd all be caught up in this and it could mean our jobs.."said Ellen..

''We figured all that...I even found the shop where the work was done and the manager and the mechanic identified you...The Insurance company paid for the boy's medical expenses and they gave him additional compensation.." I said.

"I swear, I didn't kill Del Ray....I didn't...and that gun they found...It's not mine...I don't own a gun...I've never owned a gun.."said Ellen..

"I believe you....Now you sit tight...I'm going to arrange to have you arraigned and I'm gonna get you out of here and begin your defense...Don't talk to anybody...You hear?  You only talk to me or Mr. Kevin here..."said Dabnis..

"I don't understand...Your case is wrapped up...You don't need me...Why are you willing to represent me?" asked Ellen...

"Ohhhh, we like pissing Lt. Tragg off!" I laughed...
Dabnis looked at me and cracked up laughing...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: