Friday, July 10, 2020

All Wrong For Her

 ONE WEEK LATER-

Lt. Tragg met his often nemesis , Lt. Sissy Van Buren outside of the courthouse on this morning..

''What is it Sissy? I've got a trial to attend.."said Lt. Tragg.
''A heads up.. A week ago...A guy, a suspected and now confirmed Contract Killer by the name of Lincoln Trower ,tripped and fell on his gun in the hallway of his rooming house..The gun went off and killed him...We arrive on the scene and we find, a crap load of .22 caliber pistols in his room..We link them to 15 cold cases...15 Homicides and that and DNA and Fingerprint and other evidence helped us close 15 cases last week. Lincoln Trower is our killer."said Sissy..

"OUUUUTSTANDING!!!....They'll probably give you and your detectives a medal...Why are you telling me this?" he said with his usual sarcasm..

"Because...His M.O. fits the M.O. of the man that young lady you have in there is accused of killing..I did a scientific analysis..The aim of the gun, the trajectory is all wrong for her..She's too short...The killer of your guy is about six feet two..same height as Lincoln Trower...A left handed shooter..Lincoln Trower was left handed.. That girl is five foot six and right handed.."said Hazel...

''Scientific Mumbo Jumbo!" said Lt. Tragg.

"It's in my report!!!...It's part of discovery...Did you bother to read it.? Of course not!"said Hazel..

"I'm actually trying to do you a favor...Save you some embarrassment..You've got the wrong person, That little girl didn't kill Del Ray Horton...Horton was killed by a contract killer, Lincoln Trower.. and we believe we have enough evidence to make an arrest of the person who hired him...Tell The ADA to drop the charges..This whole case is all wrong for her...It screams someone else!  It's in discovery....If you don't bring it to the ADA's Attention... That Defense Attorney will use it..Do yourself a favor...Be on the right side of this Lieutenant ."pleaded Sissy.

''Absolutely Not!!! So you and your band of gypsies can take credit for solving one of my investigations?? Not gonna happen."said Lt. Tragg.

"Okay"sighed Sissy.. "Come on Hazel...we tried." she said as the two women walked away..

Hazel just shook her head..

"He'll never learn." she said.

I observed them talking to him...I had shared with them my investigations findings over the week and they were busy building a case against Harry Love for both Insider Trading and Conspiracy to commit murder.

The Trial was beginning.

II-


Dabnis sat with Ellen..They talked quietly...

The surprise Attorney at the trial was Josie Boyd...Olivia's newest Associate Attorney and my adopted daughter...she smiled and waved at me..

I smiled sweetly at her from the visitor's section..

Lt. Tragg saw me sitting back smiling..He looked worried..Then he saw Josie.

"Olivia's girl....What is she doing here?" he asked..

She was doing Voir Dire..

 Dabnis , who had tutored her and helped her pass the bar
and ADA Ron Harper were both mesmerized by Josie..

Both men were staring at her huge breasts and her tight sweater and the short mini skirt she wore.

Josie knew the type of juror Dabnis wanted...Young ,Urban, Professional, Female if possible..Could be Black or white

She had questions prepared for the perspective jurors...She didn't have Nelson here today to guide her..but she did well...

She got Dabnis 11 of the 12 jurors he wanted..

Judge Elise Clemmons watched her and said..."Olivia and Beverly would be so proud of her today."

Ron Harper was so busy salivating over Josie and trying to conceal his erection..

That he let the Jury selection just get by him....

"Good Job baby girl.."said Dabnis to her..

"No Problem...Gotta go..see ya...Good Luck!" said Josie, who left..

She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek before she left....

"Okay...Trial is set for two days from now..Be ready for trial..." said Judge Clemmons.

III-

TWO WEEKS LATER!

 I stood in the hallway with Dabnis, waiting for the verdict..

''Man, you were incredible!!!!...You attacked every inch of the prosecutions case..and made a very convincing argument...I'm certain you got an acquittal." I said.
"Man, you were incredible...All the information you compiled in such a short time period..Sorry we couldn't point the finger at the dead hitman or Harry Love...the real string puller."said Dabnis.

 ''We didn't need to, we did jut enough to prove that she didn't physically committ this crime."I said.
"I think you both were excellent...I'm pretty sure I beat this.,."said Ellen..

Lt. Tragg walked up to us...

"Think you did a good job eh? Well  think again...That jury has asked for instructions and explanation of the law  about five or six times...They never do that with an Olivia and Beverly case or a Yvette Jones case.. You're not in their league Big mouth and your investigator here is a wanna be...Closer to Nancy Drew than a real P.I.. Face it..You clowns lost...Prepare to wear an orange jumpsuit little lady."laughed Lt. Tragg, walking away..

"Pay that Jack ass no mind!"said Dabnis, equally certain he had given her the best defense possible.

THREE HOURS LATER...

Judge Elise Clemmons read the verdict... It was all she could do to keep from laughing..

"Bailiff, Read the verdict." she said with a smile..

WE THE JURY FIND THE DEFENDENT, ELLEN DANTLEY on the first count , First Degree Murder... NOT GUILTY!!!

ON THE SECOND COUNT, USING AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME ,NOT GUILTY!!!

AND ON THE THIRD COUNT CONSPIRACY TO COMMITT MURDER- NOT GUILTY!!

The Jury was polled and every last one said NOT GUILTY!

"I'd like to thank all 12 jurors for a job well done...You are free to go!" said Judge Clemmons, who couldn't keep her composure at this point. She was openly laughing...laughing at Lt. Tragg.

at a stunned Lt. Tragg..

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT" he said..

 "I DON'T BELIEVE IT EITHER...That a P.I. who you claim is a wanna be cop did a more thorough investigation than you...."said ADA Ron Harper, walking away in disgust....

 "Not bad for a wanna be cop, closer to Nancy Drew, huh DETECTIVE!" I said.. Never missing a chance to rub Lt. Tragg's nose in his own words..
His face was beet red....He was livid...


ADA Ron Harper , who knew Dabnis walked over to him...

"First Round is on me tonight winner...Nicely done." he said and patted him on the back as he took his briefcase and exited..
Dabnis laughed...

''Thanks man and Thank You Kevin..." he said to me..."I couldn't have done this without you.." he said.


"All in a days work buddy." I said.
"Thank you both..If not for you...I'd be on my way to prison...Thank you sooo much!"said Ellen, who could put it all behind her now!

Lt. Tragg looked completely stunned...He couldn't believe that once again...He had been bested in court.. He had locked up the wrong person and the Attorney he hated the most got to gloat...

Dabnis addressed an adoring press...

Who was eating up his courtroom victory......

Naturally, they jeered Lt. Tragg...

"It must really be getting to you...Arresting all the wrong people..ALL OF THE TIME!!!"said a reporter..

"LOU...DON'T START!!" Lt. Tragg bellowed..

"Did you hear? The CID and The FBI/ATF arrested
Harry Love...He's being charged with hiring the hit man who killed Del Ray Horton....and Insider Trading. That girl you arrested was innocent after all.." she said..

"Of course she was ,if he made the arrest." said Lou.

"ALL RIGHT. LOU!!.ALL RIGHT ENOUGH!!"screamed an enraged Lt. Tragg..

The reporters all broke out into laughter...

Another humiliating outing for Lt. Tragg.







IV-

We were taking a chance eating at Sam Mother's tonight after besting Lt. Tragg in court..but it was Steak Night..




Sepia, Josie and I ordered three of the most beautiful New York Strip steaks you ever laid eyes on and Baked Potatoes...

 "I was sooo proud of the work you did in court for us last week..I told Liv and Beverly and Nelson how well you did.."I said to Josie..
 "They are sooo proud of you.."said my wife Sepia, who was holding our daughter.
"I'm just glad I was able to help you guys win the case.."said Josie..

Lt. Tragg walked in...He was in his perpetual foul mood...He saw me with my wife and daughter and Josie, my former ward, enjoying dinner... Thankfully , he didn't say anything..No one else was here..


Jazzy and Dabnis chose to eat somewhere else tonight..That was wise... I couldn't speak on everyone else...

 ''What do you have planned for tonight Josie?" asked Sepia.
"I'm meeting friends at Stoleys and then Aqua Bar..."said Josie..

"Sounds like fun...Have a good time and be careful.."I said..

"You guys going out?" she asked..

"Not tonight...Maybe tomorrow, Friday night...Tonight we are hanging out at home.." I said..

"That's going to be me and Paris one day.."laughed Josie..

"One can only hope." I said..and we all laughed.

EPILOUGE-

Harry Love was convicted of Insider Trading..He got 12 years in Federal Prison for that....He owes the state of Pennsylvania, 10-20 for Conspiracy to Commit Murder, when he gets out of federal prison...He is essentially buried.

The Ironic thing is...Had he not had Del Ray killed...he would have gotten away with everything...

What a fool!

At Home, Sepia was finishing up watching HARD BOTTOM..

 "I love watching that show...he had Ellen Dantley on tonight, talking about her ordeal.." she said..
"I wonder if Lt. Tragg still watches the show.."I said and laughed..

"He probably does...He'll never publicly admit it though." laughed Sepia..

She was wearing a sensational new dress...

I smiled..

"I love that dress..." I said..

"You'll like what's on underneath it even more.." she said seductively....

  I pulled her to me...I slipped her dress off...


I indeed liked what I saw..Aqua Blue Lace Panties...

and we kissed passionately...

'You like?" she asked me..

"Ohhhhhh yesss." I said.

"I had no doubt in my mind you would.." she smiled..

I lifted her dress up over her head and continued kissing her and running my hands down into her panties...and we continued kissing...

Sepia  lie across the bed...

I smiled as I undressed..


I stood there staring....
Sepia just smiled at me..
My eyes nearly popped out of my head...

''Don't just stand there ogling, come to bed?" she said softly..

"OH MY GOD! You don't have to ask me twice." was all I could say....

 We lie across the bed kissing for a few minutes.....

"Ummmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

''SEPIA....my goodness girl.." I moaned..
I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu myyyyy, you like it daddy?.."she asked

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss most definitely.."I said..

"OHHHH MY GOODNESSS....You don't make any sense, being that hard and that huge.." she said as we kissed passionately and she softly stroked me...

"It doesn't make any sense you being this sexy.." I said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...Flattery will get you everywhere..." said Sepia in between hot kisses...
We wound up on top of the bed..we didn't bother to turn back the covers.....I  entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HUSBAND..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!" she moaned...

EIGHT to NINE hours of lovemaking continued...The bed had been squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall...

 Ummmmmmmm Husband, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Sepia moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...


The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against the wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier tonight than it had been before.......And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...

  Sepia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN MORRIS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder..

Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

 YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

"You feel good.., you feel good baby...?/" she cooed.

''YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"I moaned..

Another TWO HOURS must have gone by 


 "KEVIN...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  KEVIN..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned.
.
 "KEVIN..ouuuuuu..KEVIN....OHHHHHHH. HUSBAND!!!!! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...

  The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Kevin, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

"Ohhhh Sepia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh HUSBAND!, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...


 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!


 "Ummmmph, ouuuuuuuuuu you were really putting it down tonight....Wouuuu, it may be dangerous for me to wear that panty and bra set again.....my goodness.!" said Sepia, dazed and out of breath....

I just smiled....

No comments: