Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Sleeping Arrangements

 Judge Mike King looked at his watch...It was 11:30 am....The Preliminary Hearing started at 10:00 am
 He kept looking..
 Ms. Yvette kept looking too...We were on time....But there was no sign of either ADA Abigail Sleet or Lt. Tragg.
 He told us to go on with our argument...Which we did..
 Sofia hadn't found Blood Splatter experts yet, but she and I advanced our argument that there was no longer any bad blood between our client, Felicidad and his girlfriend's mother..We even brought in character witnesses and people from the family and the neighborhood who knew them and were close to the story.
 ''Wow, you guys are good...How did you find all of those folks?" asked Felicidad..
 "That's what we do...That's our job. To give our client the best defense.." said Kahlil...
 Bee Bee looked around...Still no sign of ADA  Sleet or Lt. Tragg, This was highly unusual...No ADA ever missed a Preliminary..She was missing a chance to question any of our witnesses...Which was fine by her...
Jade spotted them both rushing in...

 "I'm here Your Honor...I'm sorry I'm late.."said Abby Sleet, who while immacculately dressed, looked a bit harried...
Lt. Tragg was wearing the same suit he had on the day before...Something he never had done before..and his hair was a bit mussed...His suit was slightly wrinkled..

"Sorry I'm er uh late Mike.." he said, smiling sheepishly...He couldn't believe how great the sex was he had last night and early this morning...It was all he could think about!!1

"LATE??? You two have missed the entire hearing...These people were on time and they gave their argument...I'm not going to make them do this over...ADA Sleet..you'll just have to read the trial transcripts when they are ready...I'm really surprised at you...Don't let this happen again...Court is dismissed...Be on time Friday for the final preliminary hearing.."said Judge King..

 "I'm very sorry Your Honor...It won't happen again.."said Abby Sleet.
 "Oh My Godddd...Those two did the Hibbity Bibbity…" said Yvette..
 "Oh My God Ms. Yvette...I'm afraid you're right!!!...I was holding out that baby girl had better tastes in men.." said Bee Bee.
 "Sometimes you just need it and you take whoever comes along.."said Sofia..
 "I hope I never need it that bad." said Ms. Jade.


"Wowwww you ladies are rough."laughed Luis Felicidad....
 ''Aint they though?" laughed Kahlil..
"Well Lt. Tragg got some...His mood will be considerably better and he won't bother us as we eat,which I think is a good idea right now...I'm starved.." I said..

As we filed out..

 ADA Sleet was furious and embarrassed..

"This is the first time in my life I have ever missed a hearing or litigation of any kind....This is the first AND LAST TIME, I WILL EVER BE LATE AGAIN!... which means last night was the second AND LAST TIME YOU WILL COME TO MY APARTMENT, UNLESS I INVITE YOU!!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?  DON'T BE WAITING OUTSIDE MY DOOR FOR ME.....AND LET'S GET SOMETHING ELSE STRAIGHT....FOR THE DURATION OF THIS TRIAL, YOU ARE NOT TO TOUCH ME...DON'T HUG ME, DO NOT TRY TO KISS ME, AND YOU MOST CERTAINLY BETTER NOT PUT YOUR HANDS UNDER MY DRESS...WHAT WE DID LAST NIGHT WAS A ONE OFF....I DO NOT WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.....I DO NOT MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE...PLEASE RESPECT MY WISHES!!" she said and walked off briskly..
Lt. Tragg stood there with a blank expression on his face.. He had thought they had made a connection...

 ''Women? Who can figure em?" I said to Lt. Tragg.

"Kid, you just don't know." he said.
 ''Yeah man..Who can figure em? "said Kahlil..

We all had heard the whole thing..
Luis Felicidad just laughed..

II-

 We all met in Sam Mother's Diner for lunch...
 ''Oh My God...That Poor Girl slept with Arthur Tragg, she must need Therapy.."laughed ADA Karen Page.
 "Apparently she must have come to her senses...She read him the riot act..Told him Not to be waiting outside her apartment door for her anymore, and not to touch her, not to put his hands up her skirt , not to try and kiss her anymore..the works...She said that last night was a "One Off" " said Yvette.
 "Unfortunately that means nothing to Lt. Tragg…Trust me, they're gonna do it again! He's going to want more!" said Jazzy, who was laughing..
 "Oh My God, Perish the thought." said Bee Bee..
 "I think she meant it...She strikes me as very serious, very professional...She was totally devastated and embarrassed coming in that courtroom late and getting a tongue lashing from the Judge....Whatever good feelings she had from the night before was negated by all that.."said Kahlil..
 ''We saw her at Aqua Bar last night..She was alone and really knocking em back...We Were too! She was probably drunk and horny when she got home and ran into him and things escalated from there." I said.

 ''But you guys were on time...10:00 am sharp...She got there at a quarter to noon..I'd say things escalated and kept on escalating into the morning"said Yvette..
Karen Page cracked up laughing!   She was laughing so hard, tears were running down the side of her face.Then she straightened up and got serious...

"OH MY GOD!!!!She was tipsy when she got home and he was there waiting for her and he took advantage of her..That's how he almost got me in his bed two times...I was lucky....Vettie saved me once and Olivia saved me the other time..That's why I'll never drink alone with him again..He's a predator."said Karen Page.
 "I can imagine him waiting for her outside her door...Probably had flowers and champaigne.."said Sofia.

 ''That's how he does it..Real Smooth!"said Bee Bee.
''Here comes our orders"said Jazzy.
 We all ordered Gourmet Cheeseburgers..
 Onion Rings
 And Coke...
 Jade joined us...She sat with Luis Felicidad....

"Did you or you girlfriend know that her mother had a small package of heroin that she was selling to two rival drug dealers?  One being a woman who lived right across the street from her ?" she asked..
''Wow, you are good....How did you find that out? Never mind...That's your job...Yeah she sold her package to a Black kid , a few blocks away named "Poor Boy" ..I don't know his government name  and to Ms. Lucille across the street... Ms. Lucille had about five or six corners..Poor Boy had all of the corners past the avenue, which was about five or six.. She bought the dope off of somebody I don't know and sold to Poor Boy and Ms. Lucille...She got her money off the top."said Felicidad..

"That explains her having a 2020 Mercedes Benz  and how nice her house looked ...The new Brickwork outside, The Modern Kitchen and Shower and the new Beds....Once I went back and checked the crime scene...The things around me made  me check her income....I started asking people in the neighborhood in the know and it wasn't hard to figure out what was going on.."said Jade.

 "You know...A certain Homicide Detective could have sifted through all of this and come to the same conclusion...but he didn't..he didn't even try...Perhaps if he wasn't so interested in getting in the Assistant District Attorney's panties...He might have.."said Luis Felicidad..
"He does have a one track mind.."said Jade, laughing...

III-

 Nightfall came...
 We were all back in Karen and Jazzy's building..
 Using their law library, to study and work on preparation for the final preliminary and the trial at hand..

We had skipped dinner...That's how much we wanted to be ready..
 Ms. Yvette was with us..Helping us and working on questions for potential jurors...
 "Wow...we've really been hitting the books." I said..
 "I know...but if it's one thing I learned from Olivia and Beverly...You can never be too prepared.."said Bee Bee..
 ''And you don't need surprises.."said Sofia...Who had studied Abigail Sleets trial mannerisms and the type of questions she asked to get the defense's goat...She was arguing the case from her perspective..
 While Kahlil was coming up with counter-arguments..

We were indeed , a lethal quartet..



 Bee Bee and I took a thirty minute break..
 We traveled a few floors down and found an empty , unfinished room in the still fairly new building
and kissed each other passionately..
 We even had a very satisfying quickie....

 Kahlil and Sofia had the same idea..
 They too found an un attended room and made out, kissing passionately
which led to them having a quickie..

 We worked some more until 2:00 AM, Yvette told us to call it a day and we retreated
 To The Conference Room...
 "You all did good work tonight...We are off tomorrow.. I want you guys to go home and get some sleep...I mean it.." she said..
 "Ms. Yvette...We have never been late like ADA Sleet and Lt. Tragg was.." I said, laughing..
 "Yeah, but I know what she means...There is always that first time.."said Bee Bee..
 "That's like a nightmare.."said Kahlil..
 "Yes indeed.."said Sofia..
 "Heyyy guys.."said Gary...who had come back with Ms. Jade..
 ''We brought food.." she said..
They had brought Cheese Steaks and Hoagies ….

A nice way to finish the night off before going home...

 And blocks away in Center City
 At the City Law Library..
 ADA Abigail Sleet was reading the trial transcripts of the day and catching up..

''Thank You so much for helping me Richie...I was so embarrassed today...Oh My God..My Judgement was so poor on soo many levels.." she said.
And ADA Richard Gray was soothing her..

''Stop beating yourself up...You made a mistake..It happens..I tried a case against Yvette Jones, Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans ,Sofia Garcia and Kahlil Ahmed...They're very good...They know their law and if there is any holes in your case...And in this case there is..,They'll find em and bore a huge hole a mile wide in it.."he said..

"I'm looking at the Autopsy Report and the Arrest Report and the case file..This is the flimsiest case I've had yet...A first year detective has presented me with more and better evidence than this.."she said.


"Lt. Tragg is the arresting officer..That explains a lot.. He's the worst..None of the ADA's like working a case with him..He's not a very good investigator..His mind is on other things like being interviewed by the press..being on TV....Judge King isn't much better..but at least he's not the goof Lt,.Tragg is...Make him recanvass the crime scene again.."said Richard Gray..

''All he wants to recanvass is my panties and bra." said Abby Sleet and they both laughed..

''You can crash at my place tonight if you want...I don't live too far from you.." said ADA Richard Gray, who was openly Gay...

"Thank You so much Richie." said Abigail...






IV-


The next night....Sofia and Bee Bee sat on our rooftop terrace...They had done laundry today, got their cars washed and detailed and were folding clothes...






 "I'm going to take a nice ,long , slow bath tonight ,so I can be fresh for the pre-lim tomorrow."said Bee Bee..
"Me too!, The Guys said they're going to Josie's for awhile..but I'm staying in too!" said Sofia.


 "Nah ,I'm not going anywhere..We just finished getting our cars washed and detailed  and grocery shopping..We are turning in early too!" I said.
"Yeah....Same here."said Kahlil...
Ms. Yvette stopped by..

"You guys don't look like you're going out tonight either huh?  Well, we are ready..we are more than ready and considering the ADA missed the first preliminary...I'd say we are up on her.." said Yvette..

Ms. Jade and Gary Lockwood also stopped up on our rooftop..

 "I confirmed it with Narcotics...Mrs. Montanya ,our murder victim is a suspected dealer in narcotics, namely Heroin and Opiods and has been on their radar for three years now...She was selling a small package to two area Drug Kingpins... Arthur "Poor Boy" Washington , who has five corners past the boulevard and Lucille Rogers, who had that corner and five other corners in the opposite direction...This very well could have been a drug hit..." said Ms. Jade..
Gary said.. "I piggy backed on that..Arthur "Poor Boy" Washington is not your killer..He has an iron clad alibi,,,He's in jail and he has been for two weeks...So you'd better start looking at Lucille Rogers." said Gary Lockwood, an investigator for the D.A.'s office..

"Okay....So determine where she was and her relationship with Ms. Montanya...If she won't talk..We'll issue her a court summons and make her a hostile witness.." said Yvette.. "Bee Bee did you and Sofia locate those Blood  splatter experts...?" asked Yvette..

 "Yupper, we found three and they looked at the clothes and they agree that the minute amount of Ms. Montanya's blood found on Felicidad's clothing was transferred from his girlfriend, who discovered the body, when he pulled her out of the room..." said Bee Bee.
 "They don't understand how Lt. Tragg even made a credible case out of what little Blood splatter and DNA evidence he had...They said there is unidentified DNA and Prints at the scene... Hazel said the same thing in the Autopsy report...He must have seen this."said Sofia.
 "His mind was on other things..."said Yvette..
 "That's been his problem"said Gary, putting his arms around Yvette as they prepared to leave.."His mind has always been on everything except the damn case." said Gary..."Good Night guys." He said.
 ''See you guys in the morning.." said Jade.
 Bee Bee took that long hot bath she was talking about..So did Sofia.... and then went to bed alone in their apartment..
 I took a long hot shower myself and went to sleep in my apartment...It was 11:00 pm...

11:45 pm...I was awakened from a peaceful sleep by a knock on my door.. I went to the door..

Bee Bee was there with a Night gown on that came to her hips and was very sheer....My eyes nearly popped out of my head..
 "I can't sleep Hot stuff..Do you mind if I spend the night with you?" she asked..
 I suddenly had a huge erection...Which she noticed...She giggled....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….Look at you! Ouuuuuuuuuu!" she said..and giggled...

I motioned for her to come in...I closed the door..
 "Thank You.."she said as she walked straight to my bedroom.....She stared at me again...

"WOW!" she said and laughed...
 "Mmmmmmmm..Thank You Hot Stuff!" she said..kissing me softly as we fell on my bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're welcome..." I said..

"Ouuuuuuuu anytime I can make you happy , just let me know....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd!" she moaned as I entered her softly..

"You always make me happy!" I said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" she said.
 Nothing like a nice quickie...to really put you to sleep I thought as we began making sweet love and my bed began to squeak out of control...
 12:00 midnight...Sofia walked down the hall and knocked softly on Kahlil's door..
 He must have expected her , because he opened the door and pulled her right in...
 He had her undressed and had her on top of him, riding him like a surfer rides a wave within minutes..

"Ouuuuuu Papi, I couldn't sleep.." she said..

"I couldn't sleep either...I was getting ready to come down there.." he said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm, thank you for letting me stay..." she moaned..

"Like you gotta ask.." he said..

"I don't want you to think I take you for granted.." she said softly...

"Never that...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." he moaned..
as they made sweet love....

 That same night..ADA Abby Sleet was coming in..She had stayed With ADA Richard Gray the night before  and he had brought her back in the morning... But tomorrow , she had to be at the Preliminary hearing..She had to be home..

 She had been at Stoleys tonight..
She  and Richard had knocked back a few Margaritas..Her drink of choice...She was once again a little lit, but she did not feel like arguing with Lt. Tragg...
 ADA Abby Sleet drove and parked her car in her building's in door parking lot...She Saw Lt. Tragg's car parked in front of her building...Despite her stern  warning to him not to visit her again...He had ignored her...She entered the first floor from the back stairs and knocked on the door of Judge..
 Tad Thornton, who also lived in her complex...She had long had a crush on him.... He came to the door , smiling from cheek to cheek in his bathrobe....

"ADA Abby Sleet...To what do I owe  such a late visit..?" he asked looking at her sheepishly....

"I need a big favor...I'd be soo grateful...Could I stay here with you for a couple of hours? Like I said..I'd be so grateful.." she said..

"Ducking somebody huh?  Would that be Lt. Tragg ?  I saw him when he came in...He didn't know I lived in this complex too...He asked me if I'd seen you...He had a bottle of Wine and some fresh flowers..Isn't he the romantic?.....I told him you hadn't gotten in yet..."he said , still eyeing her every curve and trying to close his bathrobe...
 Meanwhile five floors up,  Lt. Tragg looked at his watch...It was 2:30 am...Where could she possibly be? He wondered.
"Thank You...He's up on my floor right now, waiting for me to come home.. I don't feel like being bothered..Ever have a pest that you just can't get rid of? That's him...He won't take no for an answer and he won't honor my wishes...It's too late at night...I just don't feel like a fight with him.."said ADA Sleet..
"He kind of has that effect on everybody he meets..You can stay in my place the rest of the night...I'll get you up on time.....But uh how grateful would you be?" he asked ,slyly laughing..
 Soon they were undressed and kissing passionately...\

"Verrrry grateful..." she said in between slow smouldering kisses....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

"Ummmmmm grateful enough?" she asked.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss!" he said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ohhhhhhhh, what is that protruding from your bathrobe...??? Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled and fondled him softly......


Soon he had her dress off , had his door closed and was in the corner, kissing her and practically slobbering over her..

She was caressing his huge erection softly ,driving him crazy... She had been chaste for three years, hadn't been on a date and here in the space of three nights, she was having sex with two different men..The only difference was tonight....It was with someone she actually liked..
and in his bed, making sweet love....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Taddddddd!" she moaned..

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  Abby, you don't know how long I've wanted you.." he moaned..

"Why didn't you say something?  I tried to give you hints..." she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, well I'm glad this opportunity presented itself...Awwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwd..He moaned...

His bed was quiet, it didn't make any noise at all...And though Tad was bringing her to multiple orgasms...She was surprisingly very quiet tonight.....Just shaking...sweat and tears flowing down her face...Her legs shaking wildly, her head turning from side to side...She was afraid at how much she really enjoyed sex...


And for the next THREE TO FOUR HOURS...She and Tad made sweet, sweet love....

She hadn't had sex in three years until a few nights ago and now for the second time in a week she was having sex...

The Moon must just be aligned right tonight she thought..

 Lt. Tragg actually waited another THREE HOURS before he gave up and went home...She was obviously somewhere else tonight...Just like last night...He was livid... This was two nights straight he hadn't seen her..She didn't answer her phone and she had turned the GPS tracking device off!  He was livid!
He had no idea that four floors down...

ADA Sleet was being brought to another orgasm by Judge Thornton...


(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: