Monday, July 6, 2020

Gotta Find That Girl

A nice Summer Afternoon found me and my wife, Sepia in Sam Mother's Diner...waiting for our food and enjoying a sweet kiss.

while we waited..

My wife, Sepia is a realtor and one fourth owner of the UNITY GROUP...which she co owns with

Bonita Turner-Foxworth, wife of my good friend,

Attorney Robert Foxworth...and my good friends ,Clerow and Owen Todd.

They Sell Houses and rent apartments, condos, lofts  and storage space... They also have movers too..Next to Chess and Chris, the best game in this part of town...

Me? Kevin Morris...I head Morris Communications and Investigations Inc.   The communications part has over 300 employees....We Run a Satellite Radio Statio and Music Streaming service..A Satellite Television station...Several Magazines and News sources , both print and digital and I co-owned a recording studio and  a small independent film studio... The Morris Communications side was very profitable..

But a lot of people come to me for that OTHER thing I do....I'm a Licensed Private Investigator..and I have an agency, Morris Investigations...In the Sub-basement of the building that houses Morris Communications..

Is a room that has 29 vetted employees,,,Administrative Assistants  and five operatives, former members of the intelligence community who now work for me as full  time investigators and my two friends, Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson...

We have modern equipment, computers, laptops, tablets and other crime fighting equipment that rivals some police departments and federal agencies...

That's where I do my thing as a Private Investigator...

Today however...I was joined by my good friend, TV Journalist, B.L. Benz... Host of the TV Show
HARD BOTTOM that analyzed and discussed the crimes of the day...

He joined Sepia and me and smiled..

"Mr. and Mrs. Morris...It is a pleasure.." he said as he sat down..

"I've got good news for you B.L.  I talked to my Board of Directors ( Sepia, Bonita, Clerow, Owen Todd, Sean and Sheila Jackson and Chris and Chess) and we've agreed to turn your podcast into a syndicated show...Starting the first of next month.. "WRONGFULLY ACCUSED" will run Bi-weekly...How is that?" I said.

"Kevin ,that's great news..."said a Happy B.L.\\

"I don't miss HARD BOTTOM.....and I've listened to your Podcast....This will be great."said Sepia.

"Thank you guys for the extra exposure.."said B.L.

 Our Cheeseburgers
 Fries
 Onion Rings
and Cokes arrived... and we began to chow down.

II-

 Attorneys Dabnis
and Jasmine Coley walked in just then.....

"Heyyyy girl....Join us...Pull up a table and a chair.."said Sepia..

They did and they ordered what we were having..

 Cheeseburger
 Fries
 Onion Rings
and Cokes..

 "So How are things going Ms. Jazzy?" said Sepia.
"They couldn't be better Sepia...Work is good and fulfilling...I'm loving my new neighborhood and my neighbors..and my new HUSBAND!" she said , giggling like a school girl..

Dabnis blushed....

"I'm LOVING HER TOO, EVERY CHANCE I GET!" he said tongue in cheek...

''Stop being fresh!" Jazzy giggled.



"Awwww you two are sooo cute!" said Sepia..

''We might have a big wrongfully accused case coming up soon B.L. ,





Olivia, Beverly, Nelson,Josie and Donnie Ray will be working alongside,






Yvette Jones, Keith Jones, Bee Bee Evans, Sofia Garcia ,Jade Lee and Kahlil Ahmed...and I believe



 Jessica Sanchez and Chip Burrows will be joining us too." said Jazzy.

"WOWWW! That many attorneys and I've got to cover it.." laughed B.L.

"Your girlfriend, ADA Karen Page

 runs the show...I'm sure she'll give you first crack at it.."laughed Jasmine...

 "You're not in on this Dabnis?" I asked.

Every last one of the people she named was actually in here right now , having lunch...We waved at all of them..and they smiled and waved back!
"Uh No not this time....But that uh is part of the reason I am meeting with you Kevin...I've got a case...and I need your help...Naturally, I can pay you.."said Dabnis..

"No Problem." I said..

Just as we were talking, Lt. Arthur Tragg walked in... As usual he looked like he was in a bad mood...and even worse.. The three guys he hated the most in the whole wide world were sitting together, eating and talking..

"Well, Welll , Welll look who it is...The three wannabees....The Wannabee Journalist, The Wanna be
Attorney and the Wannabe cop!" he said..

 ''Why do you always start?" said Jazzy, who was quite annoyed with Lt. Tragg
"Ignore him.."said Sepia.
"Hey, I can't help it if you gals made bad choices in marriage material.."he laughed.


''This from the man who as yet isn't married and can't get a woman no doubt." said Dabnis..

We all laughed and several people who heard it laughed..

"WHYYYY YOUUUU!" Lt. Tragg wailed..

''Excuse me...Excuse me...Was there something you wanted? If not, go away...We are trying to eat and have conversation here." I said, getting in between him and Dabnis…..

He stood there steaming...

"Then go to your counter and order your food...Nobody here is bothering you or said a damn thing to you.." I said...I was in no mood for his foolishness today...

''Watch yourself Morris..Watch it!" he snarled..but walked away as I asked..

 "Ouuu I detest that man..."said Sepia
"You and me both."said Jazzy

III-


Dabnis met with me sometime later in the privacy of my office..

 "Glad we could meet here, away from that lame brain, Lt. Tragg.."said Dabnis..

"Before you and B.L. came along...I was his Public Enemy Number One.. He locked me up once, tried to have my license pulled.." I said.

"Yeah, I heard....Every attorney and every detective worth his salt went to bat for you....."said Dabnis..

"Not only did I not get my license pulled...It got renewed on the spot...My client paid my bail and the ADA, Keith Wallace dropped all charges... They pulled Tragg off the case and I ended up cracking the case with the good detectives of the Criminal Investigation Division...We all got commondations...He was incensed.."I laughed..

Dabnis laughed...

"Good for him....Anyway this case doesn't involve him at all....I have a client in the hospital with a broken leg...He was the victim of a hit and run... Three people described a young lady who witnessed the hit and run...The driver had just let her out, a block before the accident.. Nobody knows her name..I need her found..." said Dabnis..

"You got a general description?" I asked..

Dabnis gave me written descriptions of the girl and a drawing made by a sketch artist of the girl..

"She might can tell us who was driving that car...I only got a partial of the license plate.."said Dabnis..  "I gotta find that girl." said Dabnis..

"Okay, I'll do some digging....and I'll get back to you..." I said..

''My wife and Kayla Bennett and Jessica Sanchez sing your praises...So Do Olivia and Yvette and they have excellent investigators working for them.."said Dabnis..

''I'm a fan of their investigators too!" I laughed.

''Thanks for you help Kev...I'll be in touch.."said Dabnis.

"Okay..." I said..

As soon as Dabnis was gone.. I headed down to the sub-basement of my building, the headquarters of Morris Investigations..

I simply gave them the date of the accident and they tapped into the Street Cameras and Business cameras in the area...

It took me no time to find the car and the license plate number....

Within minutes ,I had the owner and the address of the owner..

One, Harry Love, A Stock Broker in Center City....

56 years old..From nearby Drexel Hill, a graduate of St. Joseph's University, Grad school at PENN
and Columbia...

Benn at the Philadelphia Stock Exchange for 29 years...
I got a full photo of the girl, Dabnis was looking for.. I didn't expect Facial Recognition to pull her up..She didn't look like a girl with a record..She had no criminal record, but because she was an employee of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange...She was bonded..and therefore came up..

Her name was Ellen Dantley!

She was 29, Philadelphia born and raised , Temple University Graduate , MBA from Drexel and employeed at the Philadelphia Stock Exchange for a year....


Dabnis  was ecstatic.

"DAMNNNNN MANNNNNN, you are good...Let's go see the girl in the morning." he said..


"Great....I'll see you then..." I said.

That was pretty easy....I had no idea the can of worms I was about to open.

IV-

When I got home, Sepia was still up...

"Now this is the time I expected you to be home.." she smiled..  "You Hungry?" she asked..

I pulled her to me...

"I am horny." I said..

She laughed...

"I said Hungry horn dog!.."

We kissed passionately....

"Kimmie is sleeping...So don't wake her.." she said..

I stared at Sepia....
We kissed passionately....

"Let's go in the room and lock the door..." she said..

"That's a good idea.." I whispered in between hot smouldering kisses...

"That's a very good idea.." she whispered...

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin.... I need to take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

"Yesssss..You do"I agreed...and slipped her slip dress up over her head....She unzipperd my trousers and fondled me gently....

"You are soooo nasty." she laughed.. "It doesn't make any sense...you being this huge and this hard.."she added...

I followed Sepia up the stairs to our bedroom......
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...

"Ummmmmmmmmm, I started not to wait up...but I am soooo glad I did.." she said.

"I'm glad you did too.." I moaned..

"You are soooo nasttty!" she replied..
I lifted up her slip dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband,  get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as I stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....

''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....as she positioned herself on top of me and rode me  hard and fast..

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T WAKE THE BABY!" she moaned...


 ''You good baby?" she asked..

"Always" I said.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

I held her in my arms...We dozed off to a deep relaxing sleep..

Tomorrow WAS GOING TO BE THE BEGINNING OF A WILD NEW CAPER!



(TO BE CONTINUED)






No comments: