Thursday, July 22, 2021

Rotten Apple


 THREE DAYS LATER-

We had had such a relaxing weekend.. 

Friday Night we had had a nice dinner/cookout with all of our friends, dancing, eating, playing cards, listening to music that lasted long into the early hours of the morning before it finally broke up..

 
Saturday Night , we all hung out at Josie's  Bar and Grill..Where the house band played and two local D.J's spun..

Sunday was church for most of us..





Then back to Josie's for Brunch and the cool sounds of Josie's House Band..


Which brings us to today, MONDAY MORNING! and back to work.. Back to work on four murders..Murders of major suspects in other crimes...Ngouchi, drug Kingpin, Hatch, A low level stick up kid, who killed at least six people during his stick ups..,Fowler, wanted for the murder of his pregnant and estranged wife and Sweeney, a cop, who had nothing in common with the other three , but who had DNA and fingerprints that matched two of the other three men, murdered...what his connection to them was, we didn't know...but someone had gone to great lengths to make us think he had killed the other three men...we had solid proof that he hadn't.



We hadn't forgotten these four cases...We were patiently waiting for a DNA hit..This hit would tell us who our killer was in all four cases.. Officially, we were treating all four cases as seperate cases.. Unofficially we had linked them all together and were waiting for that DNA hit, who would tie it altogether.. 




 We needed to keep that between our tight knit group..We couldn't have Lt. Tragg 

getting in the mix and ruining everything as he was want to do.. We knew the killer was someone close to us..possibly a cop.. And we didn't want to risk tipping this guy off that he had made a mistake.

Which was why we were all upstairs in FBI /ATF headquarters along with Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide getting some disheartening news from Sharon..




We all drank coffee and waited quietly for Sharon to come in...


"I've got bad news for you...You ran those fingerprints and DNA through VICAP and INTERPOL and we didn't get a hit... Which means this man doesn't have a criminal record..I've got some good news..I ran it through the U.S. Armed Forces Database...If this man served in any branch of the military or Coast Guard...He'll have a record there. I also ran it through Civil Service..We've had cases before where we had to run things through them and we've found a suspect... I have a friend in government..I told him to put a rush on it..We'll see what that turns up...Meanwhile, you guys are still doing that research with the M.E.'s Office and Dr. Goggins DNA Laboratories..You may yet get a hit with that." said Sharon.

This was a top secret meeting held upstairs that only the 11 of us were privy too and for good reason..


Lt. Tragg was downstairs at this minute , in our office..

"Where are they? They're not all on the street." he said.


"They had some top secret meeting with the Feds...I don't know what it was about..Everybody was real closed mouthed."said Bobby Russell, our dispatcher.


''What about Gil Sweeney's murder? Anything on that?"asked Lt. Tragg..



''Alls I know is Duke has been real closed mouth about it..Whispers to his partner, Angie..Hasn't even spoken to Sissy about it." said Bobby.


"Shows the complete lack of control, Sissy has over her detectives." said Lt. Tragg.

"What was that?" asked Sissy as we all walked in..
"Lieutenant, what are you doing here?" I asked..





Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy, Sirena and Jimmy walked in and sat at their desks...Ignoring Lt. Tragg.


"You have how many, four open cases?  I want to know what is being done about them?...Your detectives are all here and not on the streets...And I especially want to know what is being done about Sweeney?" said Lt. Tragg.


"I assure you, we are working all of these cases hard...Harder than you are working my nerves.." said Sissy..




Duke, Angie and Danny Ho walked in.. They sighed when they saw Lt. Tragg.


"Duke, I want a progress report on Sweeney...What have you got?" demanded Lt. Tragg.

"Lieutenant Tragg...I asked you to let this alone..This is not your case.."I said.
"Counselor, No disrespect..but stay in your lane.. I don't lecture you on how to apply the law or try a case and likewise you don't speak to me about police business and procedure.." said Lt. Tragg.


His phone rang just then..

"It's the Deputy of Operations...Now we'll get some answers..." snarled Lt. Tragg.

"Good Morning Sir...I'm over here right now at C.I.D. headquarters trying to get some answers....Uh what was that sir? No my head is not up my ass...Yes, I know ADA Keith Wallace has told me to fall back, but I am the Superior Officer...What? What was that?? It's Sissy Van Buren's case, yes I know that, but...what is that? That makes her the Superior Officer on this case, but...I am not to bother Lieutenant Danny Ho..But sir...Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrr sirrrrrrrrr...I am to leave headquarters right away and to report to my office..Yes sir sirrrrrrr!, right away sirrrrrrr!" he said...His face now as red as a beet.

Lt. Tragg `said no more...He was as red as a beet..He stormed out of our building...

We all laughed...



"That Artie...He needs to mellow out." laughed Bobby Russell...

"Siss , I have someone that wants to talk to me about Sweeney...It's a cop over in evidence of all places." Duke whispered to Sissy.
"Take Angie...Go to it Duke." whispered Sissy...
"Come on Ang" said Duke.

"I follow where you lead Partner." said Angie , with a giggle..

II-

At Goggins DNA Laboratories..

A beautiful engagement ring was shown off...

"Marcy, that's beautiful...."gushed dr. Goggins...
"Ohhhh Marcy, this was indeed a great weekend for you!" said Hazel.
"Congratulations !" said Doc Gibbons.."Congratulations to you both." said Doc Gibbons..
''WOW!! That's major"said Dr. Carter..

"Thank you all..I was certainly surprised...."said Dr. Marcy Templeton..gushing as she looked lovingly at her new fiance, Dr. William Martin..

Who was still thinking about the marathon sex they had had this weekend..



He knew now that he had to marry Marcy, He could not allow another man to take what he had enjoyed all weekend.

He smiled weakly...still swooning over Marcy..



''Sorry Lt. Tragg, none of them are here..They are working on some revolutionary DNA research..It was used out in California to catch a serial killer..They are applying it to a case here..That's all I know."said an assistant .


''What case is that?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"I don't know...but it's pretty big." said the official.



While at Goggins Laboratory..
"We've got a hit people...Look!" said Dr. Martin..
"Well I'll be." said Hazel...

"It took us awhile...but we stayed at it and we got it...Now let's finish this..We'll have our suspect in a few hours." said Marcy.

And At The Police Evidence room-

"Hello Duke" said Sgt. Ted Carper.
"Heyy Carp..This is my partner, Detective Angie Belton-Barlow." said Duke..
"Hello." said Angie.


"I remember you...didn't you used to be with Internal Affairs?" he asked Angie.

"Yes, years ago..but I've been with the Criminal Investigation Division for the past five years." said Angie.
"Anybody else know you're here Duke?" asked Sgt. Carper.
"Just my supervisor, Lt. Sissy Van Buren...and she doesn't know I'm meeting you...None of my fellow Detectives know we are here." said Duke.
"Just you three huh? Good.." he said and he looked around..  "Duke, Angie..I'm scared man....You guys got a rotten apple in your shop, a real rotten apple..who is taking the law in his own hands..Those deaths of that Drug Kingpin you guys were workin on and that stick up kid ,who killed the jewelers after he robbed em and that guy who murdered his pregnant wife..They are all connected..Sweeney told me that a cop...a cop working over in C.I.D. was drunk one night in Curley's and damn near confessed to him that he killed those three men...He was so drunk, he forgot he confessed.. Sweeney told him he had to do the right thing and give himself up, turn in his gun and badge..but the guy said he was too close to retirement..Sweeney was sick to his stomach..He wouldn't tell me who the cop was..but he said it was somebody who came up with us..That's why it tore him up so much...He said he told the guy if he didn't come forward himself, he was going to come forward...He told the guy he had abused the badge and everything it stood for..

Next thing I know, Sweeney is dead and they are saying it was a suicide..Sweeney didn't kill himself , He wouldn't do that...I've known the guy since we were in the Academy...Next year we were both plannin to retire, to come out together..Sweeney was murdered..." said Sgt. Copper.



"We know that Carp, we know the deaths are related...We are keeping that downplayed until we can get a make on whoever this is..We've been striking out so far..We suspect it's a cop and a cop working in our building, but we don't know who?" said Duke.


"We didn't take any of the same cops on our raids....When we took down the drug crews that were buying from Ngouchi or when we went after Hatch and Fowler...All different guys and we checked every last one of them out and cleared them."said Angie.

"Then it's got to be somebody in a position to hear and know about when a raid is going to happen, when an arrest warrant is issued..a dispatcher or something...One thing Sweeney told me.. The guy had a personal axe to grind with all three felons..He said the drug dealers who were buying product from Ngouchi were selling in his old neighborhood of Kensington and he said all of the overdose deaths, including the children of some of his childhood friends had overdosed on his drugs..Ngouchi's.. The Stick up kid who was doing those smash and grabs and then shooting the jewelers, killed two people who were friends of his mother and father..two old people who were getting ready to retire and move to Florida..and he said that guy Fowler ,who killed his pregnant wife?? well she reminded him of his niece..they were the same age..20... He thought those three were the scum of the earth,.."said Sgt. Carper.

"We arrested 67 people..








They're all in custody and we seized three of Ngouchi's warehouses and the day he vanished..We had a Federal warrant out on his arrest...I was on the Strike force that included FBI/ATF and CID detectives that took him and his organization down."said Angie..



''And working with Robbery-Homicide




Two of my colleagues had a fingerprint and positive DNA matches on Hatch from several of the crime scene...we had a bolo out on him and a warrant for his arrest on multiple murder and robbery charges.."said Duke..

"Same with Fowler...My partner and I had three eyewitnesses and fingerprint and DNA evidence. on him, we just hadn't caught him yet." said Angie..


"This rogue cop thought that these guys might get themselves some fancy dan attorney and beat the rap..so he made sure they got the justice they deserved.. Sweeney told him he told him that and he begged him not to go to I.A. or Sissy Van Buren... He told the guy he had 24 hours to surrender himself or it was a wrap..He told the guy to tell them he needed psychiatric help.. He said the guy told Sweeney alright but that he wanted him to turn him in.. I told Sweeney to take back up, but he didn't do it and I never saw Sweeney alive again...and he died without telling me the rotten apple's name..All I know Duke is, it's somebody in your shop..Somebody close to you guys...I'm takin a chance talkin to you...If this guy knows Sweeney talked to me..he might come after me." said Carper.



"Your secret is safe with us Carp." said Duke, who now remembered a rather telling conversation last week..


"I sure am...As far as I'm concerned...This was a good week for law enforcement period..Depending on the way you look at it.. Take Ngouchi..You guys were on him for awhile..Sure you took down the creeps he was selling his package to and his workers and his warehouses..but that guy is a Real Estate guy...He'd get some lawyer, some fancy dan attorney who would say he had nothing to do  with it and dare you guys to prove it..and he'd probably walk.. Geez...Guys that were buying and selling his poison was responsible for half the overdose deaths in my old neighborhood of Kensington..I say good riddance.. and that Stick Up Kid..bad enough he was robbing the joints...but he turned around and killed the owners anyway...One couple he killed..On Jewelers row sold me my wedding bands when I was about to get married,,Nobody will miss that little creep...And Fowler..Killed his pregnant wife...I got a niece her age..Geeez..Why look for his killers?..Why look for the killers of any of em? I'd say ,whoever killed em did everybody a favor!  Least that's how I see it?" said Bobby Russell.


Duke didn't like the unsettling thought he had right now.


III-


Sometime later , Sissy and I were sitting in her office , when Carlotta walked in...


She closed the door behind her and looked around..
"What's Up Honey Bun?" I asked.
"Something on your mind Chica?" asked Sissy.

"Remember last week when we went after that Sniper, Carl  Stremp? Papi, You made a call from here to the Judge, who sent you a warrant via telephone...About five minutes after you told everybody to tool up Boss Lady...A Phone call came from HERE to Carl Stremp's cell phone..I checked his phone...We always felt that he knew we were coming and after not hearing from us for a year, there is no reason he should have known we were coming, yet he was ready and armed... The call didn't come from my phone or Duke, Angie, Jimmy, Rico, Sirena ,Hop or mine or your Boss Lady...I checked us all...even you Papi..just to be sure..We were the only ones who knew..We didn't even take back up officers..We didn't think we would need them and only we went.."said Carlotta.


"No...We took Bobby with us....Just as an extra man." said Sissy..


I looked around... I didn't like what I was thinking right now..



At the Medical Examiner's Office


"That's it Hazel, it's a 99.1 percent DNA Match...and the fingerprints match..."said Marcy..
"Oh wow!  This is sad...I know this guy...I've known him for a couple of years..."said Hazel sighing..
"You want me to call Sissy?" asked Marcy.
"No! I'll do it!  Hey , what are you still doing here.. That man wants to take you out.."said Hazel with a smile.


''That man wants to get me in the bed" said Marcy.

"Anddddddddd what'swrong with that?" asked Hazel..


"Not a damn thing!" laughed Marcy.....


And at headquarters...


"Hazel just called me...They got a 99.1 DNA percent match...and a 100 percent fingerprint match...Our suspect is Bobby Russell." said Sissy..
"Unbelievable...Think of how much stuff we said around him, that he was privy to." said Tyriq.
"He knew things about all three cases."said Sirena.
''And then some, he's dispatch."said Hop..
''And he phoned Carl Stremp just a half hour before we fell upon him..He didn't have to kill him..He made sure we did..But he killed all of those others." said Carlotta.


"You think you know somebody!" said Jimmy...

"It all makes sense..He kind of had a personal axe to grind against them all/."said Angie,

"Most of the drug dealers who were buying from Ngouchi and selling , were selling in his Kensington neighborhood..The overdose deaths were all the children of people he knew and grew up with, The stick up kid, Hatch was particularly cruel, robbing mostly elderly jewelers and then shooting and killing them anyway so there would be no witnesses..and Fowler killed his pregnant 20 year old wife, who was the same age as his niece..He took those killings personal, he took it all personal and became a vigilante.."said Duke.


"Okay, in some sordid way, I understand....but why Sweeney? Sweeney was a cop, one of the good guys." I said.


"Sweeney found out he did it....Sweeney was going to tell..He had to shut him up...Guess he didn't have time to drop him in the water."said Angie.

''And Stremp shot him! He didn't have to kill him, As soon as we were up on him...He called him, told him we were coming and Stremp , being the kind of guy he was , would rather throw down, rather than flee and we killed him.."said Jimmy..

Sharon got off the elevator ,saw us in Sissy's office and came in..

"Good News Guys...We got a hit from both the Arm Forces and Civil service.. Your guy was in the Navy before he became a cop and is presently a cop...We got a 98.9 DNA hit and a 100 percent Fingerprint match for Patrolman Bobby Russell.."said Sharon.


"Hazel beat you by a few hours...They got a match for Bobby Russell too.. He's our man in all four homicides...plus he warned Carl Stremp that we were coming to make sure we killed him."said Sissy.


"Good Work Guys.." laughed Sharon.

"Papi how fast can you get a warrant?" asked Carlotta.



I was on my phone..

"We'll see!" I said.


IV-
"That was a very nice dinner William." said Marcy..
''Yes it was.."he said.. He was sweating profusely..He smiled raffishly..

'But you really want dessert!" laughed Marcy..

They began kissing passionately....

"Yes, may I?" he asked..

"You certainly may...ummmmmm." she moaned..




"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he moaned..




"OOUUUUUUUU SOMEBODY LIKES DESSERT!!" moaned Marcy..


" YESSS, IT'S THE BEST PART OF THA DAMN MEAL!!." said Dr. William Martin as he slipped her panties down..

"Ouuuuuuuu, oh my godddd, where did you get these? I love these panties you're wearing, they're all so colorful, ummmmmmmmmmm!" he asked..

She giggled

"You're so silly." she said.


He ran his hands down into her panties and kissed her butter soft lips..

... 


"OUUUUUUU I FELT THE EARTH MOOOVE!" said Marcia..

"SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY MOVING IN MY BOXERS!" said William.



" He gently unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down....

"You are sooooo silly....and so horny....Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. 



They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either,"said Marcy
"REALLY?" he said..

''Yes...Really! So glad we wrapped up that DNA case today and got that match!"
she said..

"WOW!" he said...

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! " she asked......

''It's all for you baby...like I said the other night..." he said shyly...

"I hope so...but....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got William very excited..


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh William" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  baby!" she squealed..



  William  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned  William..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY" cooed MARCY.He was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! WILLIAM!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''MARCY screamed..She was pleasently surprised...

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by....She was impressed with his stamina...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH WILLIAM!!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy Lord!"said Marcy

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MARCY!!! BABY" moaned Dr. William Martin

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"NONA....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSsSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY!" she cried out



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before William came and came hard....and Marcy's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Marcy  continued kissing William and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" William moaned.. 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" MARCY wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned WILLIAM..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

William was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned William..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"I LIKE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LIKE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" he asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....She was sitting on him, riding him hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" William moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned MARCY!!!...

William lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Marcy wouldn't let him sleep , She continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''Since I'm here, you might as well take  as much of me as you want..." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LORRRRRD!!! " he moaned..He climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu WILLIAM BABY!!!!!!!, I'm not going to be able to walk tommorrow..but it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WILLIAM....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..



They were standing in the middle of the floor now, William was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD WILLIAM BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


They were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" moaned William as he came again like a gusher...




William lie in between Marcy's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Marcy was  totally satisfied......She held William's head in her arms..She was so glad he had returned..


Lt. Tragg had tracked her to this apartment complex and he was livid with what he had heard...The bed squeaking and Marcy's loud moans and squeals...

"WHOREEEEEEE!!!" he yelled to the top of his lungs..

"Heyyy buddy would you knock it off..I'm trying to sleep....It's bad enough with the bed squeking and the headboard slammin up against the wall in that other apartment.." said a neighbor..


It was Dawn, near daybreak in the city...


Furious...Lt. Tragg walked back to his car..


"Artie, what are you doing up this time of morning and in this ritsy titsy neighborhood..You bangin some broad around here?" laughed Bobby Russell..


"No, what are you doing..following me?" asked Lt. Tragg...


"As a matter of fact...I have been.." said Bobby...who tased Lt. Tragg.



"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LA LA LA LAL:LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA!!" screamed Lt. Tragg as he fell unconscious..


Bobby Russell blindfolded him and gagged him, took his suit jacket off, his trousers and shoes, his shirt and tie and put his unconscious body in the trunk of his police cruiser..

"I hate to do this to ya Artie...but for once you were right..Those killings were connected..You just wouldn't let it go...You keep on yappin to the Deputy of Operations and the D.A. and somebody might listen to you...I can't afford that...I hate to do this to you , but you're just like Sweeney, he couldn't leave well enough alone..I'm not gonna beat you like I did those thugs..but I'm gonna make you disappear..Your death will be quick and painless.I promise..You're a cop..You just should have left it alone.!" said Bobby, who had no idea we had a warrant swore out on him for four murders and one count of conspiracy to commit murder..

He drove off into the early morning sunrise!!


(CONCLUSION NEXT)

No comments: