Monday, July 26, 2021

Cry Uncle




PROLOUGE:  Philadelphia, Monday  morning.


"Damn, this is becoming a thing recently...Everybody dumping bodies in the Schuylkill River said one Crime Scene Investigative agent.. A police reporter photographed the body while Dr. Hazel Baylor and Dr. Marcy Templeton observed the body..

"I agree with one of the guys...This is getting to be a thing." said Hazel. "Cause of death appears to be a gunshot wound to the back of the head...and one to the side..." said Hazel..



"Hey look at this...He's missing three toes on his left foot.." said Marcy...

''That is interesting... His ID says he's William Lewis, out of Atlantic City...but he's got a Pennsylvania Drivers License and a Philadelphia address." said Hazel..

TWO POLICE CARS DROVE UP , FACING OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS...
An Unmarked Police Car drove up...This meant one thing..

Lt. Tragg and six police officers got out and walked over to the body..


"Oh Hell,doesn't he ever take a vacation?" asked Marcy..

"Girrrrl, I can't tell you how many times I've asked that same question." laughed Hazel..

Lt. Tragg and six uniformed officers walked over to the scene.

"What do we have here?" he asked.


''White male, cause of death, two gunshot wounds..one to the back of the head and another in the side.." said a CSI man...


 "His ID says he's William Lewis, out of Atlantic City...but he's got a Pennsylvania Drivers License and a Philadelphia address." said Hazel..


"He's missing three toes on his left foot...Geeez...Where are his toes?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"They're not here!" said Marcy....



"I can see that!" he said snidely... "What do you think Hazel, Psycho killer?" he asked.

"I think we should do a full autopsy first, before we jump to any conclusions and maybe you should do a little more investigating before we jump to any conclusions." said Hazel..


"Hmmph!  Okay, bag him and tag him...Have that autopsy on my desk, ASAP!" he said..


The body was put in a white body bag  and strapped to a gurney and rolled away as they looked on..

ATLANTIC CITY- LAST NIGHT



Olivia and I had driven to Atlantic City yesterday..Just the two of us..



We had rented a hotel room on the Boardwalk...



We had had a delicious meal and drinks...I couldn't take my eyes off of her...

We were in luck..We found a nice hotel with a view of the ocean..We found a nice room near the end of the hallway....Not that we cared where it was...

Once in the room...I pulled Olivia to me...We kissed passionately...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, you couldn't wait could you?" she said..

"No, I couldn't..."I said..

I unzippered her beautiful Spanish sun dress...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are getting too good at this Donnie Ray...Getting my clothes off..."she said..

In no time,I had my trousers and my shirt and undershirt off and my socks and shoes...

"Damn girl....I thought about this all day.." I said.

"Really Donnie Ray?? All day?" she asked me in between wet sloppy kisses...

"All Day.."I said..

"Ummmmmm, well I'll have to reward you for your dilligence .....and attention to detail.." she said continuing to kiss me passionately....
Her lips were so soft....I was becoming aroused beyond belief....Something that wasn't lost on Olivia..


"LAWD!" I said..


"Oh Mr. Alexander.." she giggled...looking up at me....






She was wearing brown lace  bikini panties...and a matching brown bra....She was always color co-ordinated. She immediately got a rise out of me...Which she noticed...


"Ohhhh my MISTER ALEXANDER!!!" She said noticing my raging erection...  "You're a horse among ponies..."she said..

I smiled sheepishly...I had heard that before..

I gingerly slipped her bra off and I slipped her panties down and eagerly watched as she stepped out of them....

"My My Myyyyy.." was all I could say...

"Ouuuuuu Mr. Alexander.....you're fresh" she remarked...

Soon, we  were kissing passionately in the middle of the floor...Olivia giggled...




"What's so funny?" I asked..

"Donnie Ray....Your penis!!!...It's..It's shaking...You really are excited aren't you?  Calm down....Calm down...It's going to be okayyyy" she said, stroking it lightly...

"Can't help that..."I laughed sheepishly...

"Oh My god...you're as hard as an iron pipe...I'm going to have to take care of that...Ummmmmm"she said..

I smiled sheepishly...


"Can't help that either."I said.  I lifted her up and entered her gently and began to move in and out of her..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Easy Donnie Ray, Easyyyyy."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd...Ummmmmmm, you are just showing off...Ouuuuuu lawd!" she whispered...

In no time , we were lying on the bed....

I entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!" she moaned...

FIVE TO SIX  HOURS of lovemaking continued...The bed had squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall, which caused the man in the next room to yell to the top of his lungs.. the entire six hours or so we were making love...


"FOR THE LOVE OF PETE...WILL YOU  TWO KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF WITH ALL THAT RACKET?I AM TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP!!! YOU TWO BEEN GOIN AT IT FOR HOURS....Shutttttttttttttttttttttt up!!!"he bellowed and slammed his fists on the wall..

We ignored him and kept making love...

"Ummmmmmmm Donnie Ray, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to mama...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...

"KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF WITH ALL THAT RACKET?I AM TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP!!!"the man in the room next to ours yelled ..He had a Philly accent...Maybe he was visiting too!


The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against his wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier than any bed we had slept in before....I was so glad the bed at my sister's house wasn't noisy like this...And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...He continued to bang his fist on the wall.

  Olivia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu MISTER ALEXANDER...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder.....The lights in his room next door blinked on and off...



"I'M CALLIN THE DAMN MANAGER!! GO TO SLEEP IN THERE!!!YOU'VE GOT MY LIGHTS BLINKING ON AND OFF!!!SHUTTTTTTTTTT UP!!!
" he yelled..."This doesn't make any gotdamn sense...Carrying on like that." he grumbled...

Olivia yelled out-

 "Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" she screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh Donnie Ray...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO MAMA"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... OLIVIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

"I'M CALLIN THE DAMN MANAGER ,THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO....NOW PIPE DOWN! SHUT IT UP I TELL YA!!! SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!!!" yelled the man next door.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

"WILL YOU TWO CUT THAT RACKET OUT IN THERE? GO TO SLEEP!!!" came the voice from next door...We both ignored him.

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS must have gone by 

 "Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Donnie Ray..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..
 "Donnie Ray..ouuuuuu..Donnie Ray....OHHHHHHH. DONNIE RAY ALEXANDER! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...


"I'm GONNA CALL THE COPS! THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO....QUIET THA NOISE...CUT THAT DAMN RACKET OUT IN THERE! GO TO SLEEP!"came the voice of the man next door who loudly banged on the wall...

The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..


"GO TO SLEEP OR I'M CALLIN THE COPS!  SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!"
he yelled

"Ohhhh Olivia, this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "I cried out!

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Donnie Ray, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she yelled...

 "AWWWWWWWWWW FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!  QUIET THE NOISE!! SHUT IT UP OVER THERE!! DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO CALL THE MANAGER! COME ON!!!!!" screamed the man next door!


"Ohhhh Olivia, this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd! "I cried out!

"I'M LOSING SLEEP....CUT IT OUT IN THERE YOU TWO....I'M ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW CALLING THE MANAGER..THEN I'M CALLIN THE DAMN COPS!
NOW QUIET IT DOWN IN THERE!!!  SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!"


''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Donnie Ray, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

"Ohhhh Olivia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Donnie Ray, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...
This was a good strong bed..It held up under our lovemaking..It was just loud and squeaky..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE...I'M CALLIN THE DAMN COPS! THIS DON'T MAKE NO DAMN SENSE! I'M CALLIN THE MANAGER!" yelled the man.

Olivia and I had climaxed.....and were holding each other...She lie in between my legs..I was playing with her hair...Her head rested on my chest....We were drenched in sweat...
We laughed...


"STOP THAT LAUGHING!! GO TO SLEEP OVER THERE!" he yelled..


''Who does he think he is...our father?" I said.


"Yes Daddy..."laughed Olivia...

"DON'T GET SMART!!! GO TO SLEEP OVER THERE!" he yelled..


We both cracked up laughing...


GO TO SLEEP OVER THERE! I MEAN IT!!"
he yelled..

"Well at least we didn't break the bed...laughed Olivia...I laughed too!

"You're  still gonna have to cool it...And stop being so damn sexy." I said.

Olivia kissed me...

"Damn! I'm getting hard again!" I said.

"You've GOT TO BE KIDDING, AFTER WHAT WE JUST DID?" she laughed..

"Yes.."I said..

"Oh My." she said.
Olivia climbed on top of me and began riding me slowly and softly like a surfer rides a wave...I was near delirious..
I sat on the side of the bed and she continued riding me, moving up and down and kissing me with her butter soft lips..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDD, THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD!" I howled..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAY, I THINK I'M GONNA CUM...OUUUUUU LORDDD!" she said.


"HEY KNOCK OFF THE TALKING...GO TO SLEEP OVER THERE! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!
!SHuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut UP!" he yelled.

"You shut up!" said Olivia through the walls at our neighbor....I cracked up and shushed her!

ANOTHER THREE HOURS SLIPPED BY!




We both took a nice long shower together ,kissing and fondling each other into near hysteria..

The man next door was still not happy-


"TURN THAT WATER OFF!! GO TO SLEEP!   I'VE HAD ENOUGH!! GET IN THE BED! KNOCK IT OFF!!
!" he yelled..

Now he was being extra...We totally ignored him and laughed some more.

We totally ignored him as we dried each other off and got back in the bed...


and then drifted off for some nice well deserved sleep....


II-

PHILADELPHIA- MONDAY EVENING


"Well you two look rested and relaxed." said Beverly...


"Livy you look incredible..Who did your hair?" asked Alfreda..

"Bernadette....Neicy Poo, will you be free tonight to take my braids out and do my hair?" asked Olivia..


"You know I will Auntay!" said Beverly with a smile.


"I trust it's been quiet around here?" I asked Nelson...

"It's been quiet here.." said Nelson ,who was reading the newspaper... "Look at this here...They pulled a body out of the Schuylkill River this morning...Man only had two toes on his left foot...was shot twice..once in the back of the head and once in the side.." said Nelson..

''What do you think Donnie Ray? Mob hit, or psycho?" asked Josie.


''Maybe both! Who knows?" I laughed.. "And how are you Ms. Bresha?" I asked.

"Just fine and dandy..." said the always cheerful Bresha..


"Glad to see all is well, no earth shattering news...." said Olivia... No sooner than she said that, the phone rang..


"I wonder who this is?" asked Olivia.


"Is this my most famous Niece?" came the voice...


Olivia paused for a minute and then said "Uncle Robbie?"  


"UNCLE ROBBIE? Oh My God...The Dead speak!" sighed Beverly...

Nelson looked puzzled

As did I...I had been married to Olivia ,going on six years and had never heard her mention an "Uncle Robbie." Beverly neither..

Nelson had known Beverly even longer than I had known them both and he was just as puzzled as I was..


Alfreda knew who he was...She sighed...She looked at Nelson and me and said "Bad News"


"I haven't heard from you since my first wedding." said Olivia.


"Welll, uh I have been out of circulation...but I've kept up with you and my cute little nieces...I know you got married again a few years ago in New Orleans..I know you and Baby Beverly started your own law firm...I know that both Baby Beverly and Little Kayla are married women now..married to lawyers too..That's something huh? So How you doin  huh? That new hubby of yours treatin you good?" he asked.


"He treats me like a queen. and he's not so new..We've been married for six years. .How are you? Where are you?" asked Olivia.


"I'm in Atlantic City....Look the reason why I called..is uh..I may be in a little lightweight trouble..and I might need your help... Check your mail..I sent you a retainer.. " said Robbie.


"Oh My God...You've actually GOT money now and going to PAY ME..I can't believe it!  What trouble are you in?" asked Olivia.
"Have you seen today's paper?" he asked.

"Actually..My husband and I were in Atlantic City ourselves all weekend..We are just getting back.." said Olivia.



"Niccceeee... It's a wonder we didn't run into each other.. The Cops found a man floating in the river this morning..He was missing three of his toes. That was an ex business partner of mine..I didn't kill him, but it's going to look like I killed him....Somebody is trying to set me up...You're the only person I can go to....If you can't trust family, who can you trust right?"said Robbie.


"Uncle Robbie, just what kind of trouble are you in?  " asked Olivia.


"I knew he was in trouble.."said Beverly smiling.

''Every Family has one of those..My dad was the one in my family." said Josie.


"I've got an Uncle in my family...Only see him when he needs money..." said Bresha....


"I can't talk on the phone about this Livy...I'm comin in tonight..Northeast Airport on a small private flight..I'll give you the instructions on where to find me.. I'm innocent...I'm no killer, regardless of what it may look like.." said Robbie.


"You should turn yourself into the police..then I can get you bail and better help you."said Olivia.

"Nah Livy...I aint never been in jail and I aint tryin to go there...I'm comin in and I want you to rep me..Then I'm gonna lamb it for awhile.." said Robbie.


"You want me to represent you in absentia?" asked Olivia..

"Aint you the lawyer baby?  Do what you gotta do..but I need to see you...I heard your husband, used to be a cop...I can use his skills...and bring Beverly and Kayla along..God, the last time I seen them..I think they were still in Law school.." said Robbie.

"Uncle Robbie!" asked Olivia..


"I'll see you tonight baby girl." he said ." And Livy..Thank you baby! I love you!" he said.


III-


We were having dinner in Olivia and I's domicile....And of course the main subject was Robert Bennett-
"Uncle Robbie"






We had Fried Chicken, Fried Fish, Collard Greens, Candied Sweet Potatoes and Potato Salad...


Alfreda and Beverly, both excellent cooks had prepared the meal before Olivia and I had gotten home.








Josie and Paris, Bresha and Tony, Kayla and Ray and Rockland joined us tonight..



Nelson supplied a new Port of wine and glasses..



We all chowed down as Olivia told us about her ,Beverly and Kayla's Uncle Robbie.


My Father, Alvin Bennett was the Oldest of four children... His younger Brother is Kayla's Father..They're both deceased..He has a sister...Georgia Rae...You met her at Beverly's wedding and Kayla's wedding..She lives in Florida.  and then there is the baby...Robert Bennett, the black sheep..Robert was probably the smartest of the four, but the most troublesome..Dropped out of high school a month before he would have graduated..Got his GED, went into the Marines..did six years and got out...Surprisingly with an honorable discharge, Must have been arrested a half dozen times for one get rich quick scheme after another..I was a young Public defender then..I kept him out of jail  a lot..He has no convictions that I know of...But if you go down to Bunco squad they have a huge file on him.. He went to Community College and graduated right before my father died with an associates degree in Business Administration.

He opened up one failing business after another, got involved in one get rich quick scheme after another..was into one shady gambler after another...Finally he dropped out of sight.. The last time I saw him was when I got married to Elwood." said Olivia.


"One thing about Uncle Robbie...He could tell a phony a mile away...I guess game recognizes Game..He said on your wedding night Auntay... "Why would Livy marry a square like that?  I don't like him...He's got a roving eye...He was salivating over every woman here..I mean ,damn Baby Bev, I am too, but I aint gettin married." I laughed until I cried. He was right on the money about Elwood." said Beverly.

"He came to our law school graduation Bev, remember.?? He gave us both a card with $100.00 in it.."said Kayla.

"Yeah, I remember." said Beverly with a smile.
"He gave me a card with $100.00 in it too! When I graduated law school."remembered Olivia..  He was proud of us...His nieces."said Olivia.

""I admit he's a charactor...but he doesn't sound all that bad.." I said.
"Yeah." said Nelson...



"He's A Grifter."said Olivia somberly...She held up the check he sent her for $5000.00 dollars..

She snapped a photo of the check and used an automatic banking app on her phone..

"I'm depositing this before it has time to bounce." she said..












We all busted out in raucous laughter.....



IV-


Hours later...We hit the road...


I was driving, Olivia was sitting up front with me..




Beverly and her husband, Nelson, Kayla and her husband, Ray sat in the back seat.... This was a family trip...


We were headed to Northeast Airport , the Airport that was closest to us...


"In some odd way ,this is like a family reunion...Since he wasn't at any of our weddings...He's only heard of you guys...He's never met any of you." said Olivia.


"Heyyyy how can he not love us?..Especially since you fantastic Bennett Women love us so much."joked Ray.


"Oh he'll definitely love you..Temperament wise you're both cut from the same cloth." said Kayla.



Both Olivia and Beverly laughed...


"Monday Night...The roads are surprisingly less congested ." I said.

"People are on vacation still."surmised Nelson...
We arrived at Northeast Airport, Philadelphia's smaller airport..


A Plane looked liked it had been sitting there for awhile , when a lone Black man walked down the steps..


"WELL HELLO FAMILY!  WHAT'S UPPPPPP?" said Robert Bennett...A tall slender, gregarious man!

"LET ME LOOK AT YOU GUYS....." he said..


He picked Olivia up and spun her around....He smothered her with kisses.

"Livy look at youuuuuu, if you don't look like your mama, I don't know ...Oh my god, you look so good.." he said..

Olivia laughed...

"Uncle Robbie, you so crazy....put me down, put me down...." she laughed..


Beverly was next... He picked her up and spun her around...

"BABY BEV...LOOK AT YOUUUUU...OH MY GOD...YOU REALLY FILLED OUT.....LOOK AT YOU!!" he said.. He smothered her with kisses, sloppy kisses..She laughed and giggled like a little girl..

"Put me down..Put me downnn." she giggled..


Kayla was next....

"Come here Boo Boo.." he said..  He had heard Beverly call Kayla "Boo Boo" as a child and he took to calling her that too!

He picked her up, spun her around and smothered her with kisses..

"Stopppp, Stopppppp. put me down Uncle Robbie." said Kayla, laughing...


"I got me some finnnnnne ass Neices...Not just finnne as in good looking, but smart too..Lawyers, every one of yall... Kayla, you're back in the city now huh? He said..
"Yes..I live right across the street from Olivia and Beverly...This is my husband, Attorney Ray St. Jacques.. We met while we were both working at different law firms in Atlanta..We were both from Philly..We both returned to Philly to work and we hooked up and eventually got married."said Kayla.

"What's up man?" said Ray...
"My man!" said Robert Bennett..He liked Ray right away!

"This is Husband number two, the one I should have married the first time..Donnie Ray Alexander...He's a former Homicide Detective from New Orleans..We met during Essence fest... He left the New Orleans Police Department and moved to Philly and came to work for me and Bev as our investigator..
"Pleased to meet you man.." I said..
"Damn it must have been gooooood...Made you quit the force and move from New Orleans to Philly and MARRY her...Mmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmph!"laughed Robbie..I could tell he liked me too!
"Uncle Robbie, don't be crude!" said Olivia.
I blushed.
"I may be crude..but HE know what I'm talkin bout.."laughed Uncle Robbie.. "You put somethin on him!" he said.. He was right!

"This is my husband, Attorney Nelson East...He used to work with Auntay and me at the Public Defender's Office.."said Beverly.

"Pleased to meet you." said Nelson.

"Well Alrightttt! Pleased to meet you....  I am happy...My little nieces all married a fine crop of men..."said Uncle Robbie..

"Where are you staying? You can stay with me until you find a place..." said Olivia.

"Nah...Nahhhh I wouldn't put you out like that!" he said.

Just then the question of where he was going to stay tonight was answered for him...

FOUR POLICE CARS DROVE UP , SURROUNDING US!!
One unmarked Police car drove up!

Lieutenant Tragg got out of the car and walked toward us...He was flanked by seven Uniformed cops.

"Hate to break up this family reunion guys...."said Lt. Tragg., laughing...

An officer handcuffed Robert.

"Robert Louis Bennett, you have the right to remain silent..Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law...You have he right to an Attorney, If you can't afford one, one will be provided for you...Considering you have three nieces here who are attorneys, that shouldn't be a problem for you...You're under arrest for the murder of  William Lewis..." said Lt. Tragg.


"How did you know we were here?" asked Olivia.


"An Anonymous tip...A very talkative tipster, told us all about who Mr. Bennett's famous nieces were...I must say ,I'm astounded...A family that produced not one, but three attorneys and they're related to such a notorious Bunco artist....Go figure huh? Good night folks."laughed Lt. Tragg.

"Don't say a word Uncle Robbie, Nothing...We'll be down in the morning."whispered Beverly..


"We'll be down to get you in the morning..Don't say a word..He'll try to trick you."whispered Olivia.

"I know..Thanks Baby Girl." said Uncle Robbie..

We watched as the four police cars and
the unmarked car pulled off..


Robert looked out the back window at us...








Olivia, Me, Beverly, Nelson, Kayla and Ray 



As we slowly faded from sight....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: