Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Snow Bluff


 We sat in the conference room..We had called  Robert Bennett and His Wife, Zelda Bennett and told them to meet with us face to face today...
Bree had driven to the Holiday Inn

They were staying in to pick them up...We didn't want any part of our conversation on any electronic media today, just in case, whoever Lt. Tragg's informant was..had some other means of listening in.

"I did some digging...And I found out that your Uncle's Bank account is well over one million dollars.." I said.
"WHAT? Over a million dollars?? Uncle Robbie??" asked Olivia , astoished.
"Well, he did pay us a retainer." said Beverly.
"And he paid to get his wedding bands back..And it was from a very High end Pawn shop in a real Ritzy, Titzy area...No cheap stuff in there.."said Nelson..
"And he wouldn't let us put him and his wife up in that hotel..He paid for it himself."said Josie..

"You can understand how that would be hard to believe if you knew Uncle Robbie...One failed business after another...about two bankruptcies that I know about , one get rich quick scheme after another."said Olivia.
"To Think ..Uncle Robbie finally got lucky...Please tell me it was legit and not illegal." said Beverly..

''Very Legit.. A few years back..Robert got in some trouble with some Atlantic City gamblers...He owed the kind of money that gets your legs broken and your body found in a back alley,So He got as far from here as humanly possible..


He wound up in Alaska..Anchorage, Alaska.. He found a guy named Manny Siwel to front him some money and he started a business..A Snow Mobile rental business...In Alaska.. He actually made it profitable..And in six months...He cleared enough money to pay this Manny Siwel off completely...and make a huge profit..

Manny Siwel was from San-Francisco, California and was a gangster himself.. Had did 5-10 in San Quentin.. He was in Alaska , hiding out from California gangsters he owed money to..

Robbie met and fell in love with Zelda Washington, a graduate of the University of Alaska and like him, a Philadelphian..They had that in common. She was a Business Administration major and she helped him keep his money in order and pay his bills on time.. She became his partner and helped keep the business solvent..

She was a Financial Planner and she got Robbie investing in Bitcon and Dodgecon..It was his lucky day.. Within a year the two were millionaires...He opened up a bank account in the Caymen Islands where he stashed 1.5 million and he opened up his American account worth another 1 million..

They got married in San-Francisco...This is where he ran into his old pal, Manny Siwel again.. Manny followed them to Anchorage ,Alaska where he asked to be made a silent partner in his business..

Your uncle said he didn't need a partner because he had his wife.. Manny didn't see things that way and tried to lean on your Uncle Robbie, who like your father was a boxer in the U.S. Marines..

Siwel came back that night , things got violent and Manny Siwel was never seen or heard from again.." I said.

"Damn you're good...You found all that out in one day.?.. I was gonna tell you."said Robert, who was entering with Zelda and 


Bresha.

"Heyy Guys..We are back!" said Bree.

"Hi Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Nelson, Josie." said Zelda..

"Heyyy Aunt Zelda." said Olivia.
"Heyyy Aunt Zelda." said Beverly..
"Good Morning..I hope your accomodations were to your liking at that hotel."I said.


"Everything was wonderful!" said Zelda.


"Good Morning to you both." said Nelson.
"Good Morning." said Josie.

''Good Morning guys...Let me tell you the rest..Manny Siwel wouldn't take no for an answer..He tried to kill me, but I was faster on the draw than him..I shot him!!!..I thought I killed him..


I buried his body under a huge snow bank..I figured if it thawed..We'd be long gone..We high tailed it back to Philly...

That should have been the end of the story, except that it wasn't.. He survived  , He  and a sleazy Private Investigator and his girlfriend showed up in Philadelphia.

His name was now William Lewis and he and his girlfriend put the bite on me.. They were blackmailing me..I paid them 100K ...Two days before he died..

I knew I was never going to have any peace..I went to Atlantic City to pay a hitman to take them out..All three of em..but I never went through with it.. I couldn't go that far to the dark side..I thought about going to the police.  I had paid off all of the Atlantic City Gangsters that I owed money too and they were hiding me..But one of em crossed me up because Siwell found me. I paid him another 100K and then high tailed it back to Philly.  I couldn't keep on going like this.. He'd bleed me dry.

I sent Zelda to Ventnor and I returned to Philly..Sometime that night..Somebody did my dirty work for me..I don't know who..but it wasn't me.. I didn't kill him..but I'd be lying if I said I was sad to see him go. He was a parasite.." said Robert Bennett.


"Did you spend any money in Philly that night?" asked Olivia.


"Oh Yeah..I rented a car...I had dinner down in Chinatown ; I played in a floating crap game..


at a guy named Eddie Lee's joint."


He said.

"I know him...I know he runs a quasi legal series of card games on the top of his restaurant that attracts Russian and Chinese underworld figures and anyone else who can afford to play in his games."I said.
"That's right..You used to be a cop...It's your business to know the players."said Robbie in admiration..
"Having someone like you by their side is good for my little nieces..It keeps em safe." he said with approval.
"Now we can build you an alibi.." said Olivia
"With witnesses." said Beverly.
''Lt. Tragg claims he has an eyeball witness, a guy who says he saw you drop the body in the river." said Nelson.

"I don't know who this guy saw, but he didn't see me..I was blocks away in Chinatown when Manny or William or whatever his name is got clipped...It wasn't me...but as soon as I heard he was dead..I knew the fix was in, that somebody was fitting me for a frame. I won a pile of money that night, did I tell you?" said Robert.

"I have a question...What happened to his toes?" asked Josie.
"Yeah he's missing three toes on his left foot." said Bresha.

"Oh that...He chopped his toes off while he was on a work detail in San Quentin...to get out of work.. Ironic thing was.. He got paroled the next week, but had to stay an additional six months in the prison hospital until he recuperated now aint that peculiar?" laughed Robert..


Alfreda poured everyone coffee.







We all had a big loud laugh at that!

II-

In a downtown dive..


A sleazy Private Investigator named Lee Lydecker was enjoying a cheeseburger and a Milk shake.



As he chowed down, Lt. Tragg walked in and sat down next to him..


"Eatin like that will kill ya."said Lt. Tragg.


"Everybody dies of somethin.. I think they may be on to my little cloning of Robert Bennett's phone..The GPS  tracker has been disconnected and he hasn't made a call to anyone in two days.. I don't even know where Olivia and Beverly have him and his wife holed up.."said Lyedecker..


"Damn it..they're too smart for their own good.."said Lt. Tragg.


"When you showed up in Ventnor that might have tipped them off..but no problem...I'm going to appeal to them personally."said Lyedecker.


"You think that's smart?" asked Lt. Tragg,..

"I got a way with chicks.." laughed Lyedecker..


Lt. Tragg laughed..



And so sometime later after Robert and Zelda had been returned to the Holiday Inn..

Lee Lyedecker showed up at our doorstep...


"Can I help you?" asked Alfreda..



''Baby you don't know how much you could help me.."said Lee Lyedecker admiring Alfreda's sexy curves.. "Actually, I'd like a word with Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West...The name is Lee Lyedecker..I'm a Private Investigator." he said.
"Follow Me." said Alfreda ignoring his come ons..She had heard them all before.

"With pleasure." he said..


She led him to our conference room where Olivia , Myself, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha were sitting discussing the case..

"Good Morning Good People...Mrs. Olivia Bennett-Alexander...Could I have a word with you in Private?" asked Lee Lyedecker, smiling from ear to ear.


"No you may not...Anything you have to say , you say in front of my husband, My niece and my associate attorneys...Everything said will be kept in complete confidence." said Olivia.

He didn't look too happy about that...but he continued.

"I got a tip about this case...That I think you'd be interested in." he said. Then he was silent.

"Well? What is it?" I said.
''We are listening." said Beverly.
"Yeah, what is it, that we might not know already?" asked Nelson.
"Who are you and how do you know what case we are working on? We work on a lot of cases?" said Josie.

He stared at Josie's cleavage and at Bresha's sexy body....He shook his head, then he stared at Olivia and Beverly again..I could tell he wished Nelson and I weren't there.


"I never knew so many fine women worked at one place...My lorddd!" he exclaimed.. "My name is Lee Lyedecker..I'm a Private Investigator out of San-Francisco..I've been following this case..I know that you're representing Robert Bennett..I got a tip for you...William Lewis...The dead guy,was puttin the bite on Robert Bennett..he was blackmailing him...He gave Lewis's girlfriend. a babe named Tassie, Tassie Phillips, a briefcase with 100 large in it..The cops found the briefcase...but , here's where it gets cute.The Money was missing.. The babe says she doesn't have it..Talk to Ms. Phillips..Find out where the money is.." he laughed.  "Good day, good people." he laughed..

"What's your interest in it?" asked Nelson..

"I have a client who is uh very interested..That's all I'm allowed to say." he said.

''Was your client one of the people blackmailing Mr. Bennett too?" I asked.


He looked at me with a white hot hatred....

"Good day!" he said and left.."Oh By the way...Where is your client now of days?" he asked.

"You really don't expect us to answer that do you?" asked Beverly...


He smiled, checking out Beverly's sexy body... "I had to try." he said and left.

III-

At CURLEY'S BAR-

ADA April Taylor and Lt. Arthur Tragg had finally gone out to dinner..


Two thick New York Strip Steaks and Two Mango Martini's were served..
"Ummm this is delish...Thank you for inviting me out Lieutenant." said ADA April Taylor.

"Don't mention it.." he said.. he softly rubbed her legs and slowly ran his hands up her skirt..His face was a red as a beet..He had a pleased as punch look on his face..

She looked at him and laughed..Then she politely moved his hands..

"You have a problem with your hands don't you?" she said softly...


Lt. Tragg smiled sheepishly and they continued to eat... He peered across the room and he saw Olivia and I sitting at a table..





drinking Martini's


A few tables away..



Beverly and Nelson were sitting in a corner.


kissing passionately...


while two Citris Martini's were delivered to their table.
"Damn it.. Olivia and Beverly are in here with their husbands..They hound me everywhere I turn." snarled Lt. Tragg.

"You have an obession with them don't you?" said ADA April Taylor.


"No, not really." he lied...



"I think you do, but I don't...and that's why I plan to beat them.." said April Taylor..

They finished their meal and left without Olivia and I or Nelson and Beverly noticing them.


Forty minutes later at the condo of Assistant District Attorney April Taylor..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ"

Lt. Tragg and ADA April Taylor were standing in her doorway kissing passionately..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO!  THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE HAD ON YOUR MIND SINCE YOU'VE MET ME, ISN'T IT?" she asked.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS" Lt. Tragg moaned as he ran his hands down into her panties ,squeezed her butt and kissed her passionately
in her living room...


"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........AWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEZ!"

as they made love on the living room floor.

Til finally the bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORRRRRRRRRD!!!"

"OUUUUUUUUUUU..WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! OH MY GOODNESSSS!"

FOR THE NEXT NINE TO TEN HOURS, neither Lt. Tragg or ADA April Taylor cared about anything or anyone else but each other..

"OHHHH ARTHUR!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HO HO HOOOOOOOOOO APRIL!" he moaned as he sat on the side of her bed and she eased herself down on him...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he cried out! Nearly delirious!!!


New day, New Devil....


We all sat quietly in Sam Mother's Diner..

'Okay, we know the type of Juror we want if this thing goes to trial.."said Olivia.
"Seriously Auntie...I can't see why it should..We can establish an alibi...and we have several witnesses to the fact.  I don't think they know about that business in Alaska..but just in case they do, we are prepared for that too." said Beverly..
''What about this eyeball witness?"asked Nelson.
"I'm working on that....Plus I got an address on this Tassie Phillips..  I want to make sure that I get to her with no interference from Lt. Tragg or this Lee Lyedecker, who I suspect was in on the blackmail and then got aced out of the deal by Lewis/Siwell and this girl." I said.

''We are way ahead of you Donnie Ray..Aren't we Liv?" said Josie smiling.
"I told you I wanted to have fun with Lt. Tragg...I called Uncle Robbie...Bree has his phone and they're going to make the call...You won't have to worry about Tragg or Lyedecker..." said Olivia, trying hard to contain herself..
''It's funnier than  you can imagine.. Pure genius" said Beverly, trying to contain herself from laughter.
"Yeah...Dish."laughed Nelson..
"The way the girls are laughing, it's got to be good.." I said.




At ADA April Taylor's house..


April Taylor and Lt. Tragg were in the living room ,kissing passionately...

"I'd love to screw you all morning...but I have a job to go to and so do you.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhh let's call out/" he said...

"I can't..I'm do in court today..Another case.." she said..

"Let's get in the shower." she said.


They took a nice long shower this morning... Lt. Tragg felt great..Today was going to be a great day, he thought!



IV-


Daybreak...

"Olivia is as devious as Robbie..I guess she got it honest.."laughed Zelda Bennett.


"It's evil genius.."laughed Bresha , who passed Robbie his phone.
The GPS was still disabled...We didn't want to chance of Robbie and Zelda being traced to their hotel room..but the phone was still hot..





Robbie read the script that Olivia and Josie had written for him..


He laughed out loud...

"This is pure genius..." he said.. He used his phone to call Bresha, who for safety was in a diner across the street.

''Hello!" she said.

"Bree is Olivia or Beverly or Donnie Ray there it's important I talk to them..." he said.

"They're all at Sam Mother's diner...They have a court appointment today..Another case..Can I help you?" she said.

"Look, me and wifey are staying at the old Motel, across the street from Tidwell's joint..Room 357...I got a line on that girl, Donnie Ray has been looking for..Tassie Phillips.She's staying at this address in a place called Bell Mawr Courts..It's apartments... I think she has my dough.," said Robbie... "Tell her to meet me there." said Robert...She's hidden the dough in a safe deposit box for safe keeping." he said.


"Okay, I'll tell them.." said Bresha.

"And Bree...Not a word of this to anyone...I need to get to that girl before the cops or that sleazy Lyedecker.." said Robert.


"Of course." said Bresha, giggling so hard, she could hardly contain herself.


A LITTLE WHILE LATER AT THE MOTEL ACROSS FROM MR. TIDWELL's MATTRESS STORE!


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ohhhh woman what are you doin to me?"

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my god, this is so good...Ohhhh my goodness,Landon..ummmph.."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhh baby,yesssssssssssssss...Anita...Lawd have mercy woman..ouuuu."

The bed was squeaking something crazy, the headboard sounded like it was about to come off...



The sound of kissing and heavy breathing could be heard....

"Ohhhhhhhhh baby..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu darling..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Anita...Anita ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Landon...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD girl, what are you doing to meeeee?"

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."


"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Landon..ouuuuuu. Landon....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhhh Anita, Anita,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..LANDON!!!!!!"

In the hallway, Lt. Tragg and several tactical squad policemen stood surrounding both sides of the room...

The Sergeant walked up to Lt. Tragg....

"Are you sure this is the right room Lieutenant? This sounds like a couple making love." he said.

Lt. Tragg gave him a side eye...

"Sergeant, WHAT DO PEOPLE USUALLY DO IN MOTEL ROOMS?  This is room 357...I got it on good word from my informant ....Robert Bennett and his wife  is in there....He's my suspect in a murder...Now hit the door!" said Lt. Tragg...

"I'm just sayin Lieutenant...First off, Do you need all of this firepower to take down one man ? And second...The woman called the man "Landon " Not "Robert"..So I ask you once again...IS THIS THE RIGHT ROOM? I DON'T LIKE THIS....DO YOU EVEN HAVE A WARRANT?? THE MAN IS OUT ON BAIL...HE'S AWAITING TRIAL..WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO IF HE IS IN THERE?" asked the Sergeant.

Lt. Tragg was beyond exasperated...


"Listen..I'm tired of everybody second guessing me...You hear? It's an alias... This guy is a grifter and a killer, he goes by many names.. I'm bringing him in on suspicion,.Now HIT THE DAMN DOOR!!..That's an order!!!...In fact....NEVER MIND..I'LL DO IT!" he said..


The bed springs in the room was squeaking louder than ever now...and so was the moaning and cooing of the two lovers...

"Sock it to me LANDON...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."came a woman's voice...


 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Anita ,I love you so much girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ..this is sooo damn goood..ummmmph!...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..You have to leave your husband...Ohhh godd...I never knew it was so damn goood...ohhhhh...baby!"  came the sounds from the room.



"ROBERT BENNETT..OPEN UP...POLICE!!!" came Lt. Tragg's voice...


"Hey man, Go away..aint nobody in here named ROBERT BENNETT." came the voice from the room...


"Step aside!" said Lt. Tragg who kicked the door in himself.... Only to get the shock of his life!!!!

The Door came completely off the hinges!! Crashing to the floor..

"Oh My GOD...ANITA???  MRS. BROWN???YOUR HONOR!!!" he said...

"OHH MY GOD....LT. TRAGG, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!...GET OUT!  ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET OUT!!!!! OH LAWD I'M NOT DRESSED..GET OUTTT! I DON'T BELIEVE THIS , NOT AGAIN!! OHHHHHHHHH" she screamed...As the shocked couple spun around....

She tossed one of her pumps at him which struck him in the head...

"OWWWWW JESUS ANITA THAT HURT!" screamed Lt. Tragg....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET OUT...I'M NOT DRESSED" she screamed and tossed another one of her pumps at him which struck him again...

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWW! COME ON NOW!!" he screamed...

"JUST GET OUT....GET OUT..YOU ASSHOLE!!" she yelled and hurled her bra at him..He ducked...


The man in the bed with her , covered himself with the bed sheet and yelled out-

"HEY MAN GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! CLOSE THAT DOOR IT'S COLD..." he yelled...

The Man in the bed was Judge of Common Pleas court .Landon Hughes..The woman was the wife of the Mayor..


"OHH MY GOD....LT. TRAGG, YOU ASSHOLE...GET OUT!  ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET OUT!!!!!GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" she screamed...and hurled her pocketbook at them..It hit the wall and all of her possessions spilled to the ground..

The Sergeant of the Tactical squad looked at Lt. Tragg...He grimaced...Then he looked at Lt. Tragg...who was rubbing his bruised forehead..

"This aint even the guy..." he said..

"Let's go guys." he said as the Tactical Squad members pulled out, some snickering, a lot laughing loudly..

"Oh My God...That's the MAYOR's WIFE!!!! and that guy she's in bed with  is Landon Hughes ..A Judge...He's running for State Senator" said Lt. Tragg who was beet red...

"Looks like that's not ALL he's doin!." said the Sergeant...."Come on guys, let's get the hell out of here
" he said.

Soon they all were gone.  The good thing.. There were no reporters or media people..No one had to know about this.

The woman, Anita Brown, was the wife of Philadelphia's Mayor, Cecil "Get Right" Brown , the mayor and a pastor...One time head of Philadelphia's Black Clergy...sat on the bed, naked, sobbing and shaking...

"TRAGG, YOU ASSHOLE......YOU FOOL!!!...OH LAWD!! NOT A WORD OF THIS BETTER GET OUT..I SWEAR, NOT A GOTDAMN WORD!!! .ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she sobbed...

What about us baby? I wasn't finished" said the man in the bed with her..

She looked at him like he was crazy....He said nothing more.She snatched some of the bed sheet to cover herself.


"I'm so sorry..I uh got some wrong information from an informant...I was looking for someone else, a criminal, Not you guys.."  said Lt. Tragg...

"YA THINK?? OH YOU ASSHOLE...HOW DID YOU EVER BECOME A COP???OHHHHH LAWD CLOSE THE DOOR...CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR!!...I'M NAKED!!!...CLOSE THE DOOR AND GET OUT OF HERE!! DON'T STAND THERE LOOKING STUPID!!...CLOSE THE GOTDAMN DOOR! STOP LOOKING AT ME!!! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU PERVE!"she screamed!!!

 "HEY MAN GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! CLOSE THAT DOOR IT'S COLD...DON'T JUST STAND THERE LOOKIN STUPID...CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!"yelled her bed mate again..

"NOT A WORD OF THIS BETTER GET OUT OR YOU WON'T SWEEP THE FLOOR OF THE EVIDENCE ROOM..GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!" he yelled to Lt. Tragg..

Lt. Tragg and a naked Judge Landon picked the door up off the floor and tried to place it back in place the best they could

"Uhhh Yes...Yes Sirr!!...Yes mam!  Soooooo Sorrry about this...Oh My God!." said Lt. Tragg, closing the door and running down the hallway...

Now..more and more people were in the hallway ,staring and talking and laughing...Anita Brown shook her head in disbelief...Lt. Tragg had now brought more attention to an already bad situation...What an idiot, she thought and just shook her head... Hopefully no one here recognized her..  This wasn't a place where anybody wanted to be recognized..


Lt. Tragg walked out of the motel only to notice that all of the Tactical Squad had left without him..He had no transportation.. He'd have to take the bus and the subway back to police headquarters..


And at Apartment Complexes in another part of town..


Sleazy Private Investigator, Lee Lyedecker creeps down a hallway..

"If it wasn't for me, you and your slickster boyfriend would have never of found Bennett, you'd still be back in Alaska...Instead you found him here in Philly and hit him for 200 large..And what do I get? A lousy $500.00 uh uhhhhh, no way..I want 100LArge..Half..Since it's just two of us...You thought you could hide from me huh...You owe me baby..." he snarled.


He knocked on the door..

"WHO IS IT?" came the voice of a man..


"This aint your affair buddy..I'm here to see your girl..Tassie Phillips..send her to the door...I'm armed..
Send her to the door, Don't make this harder than it need to me.." said Lee Lyedecker.

"NIGGA GET YOUR ASS OUTTA HERE, AINT NO BABE HERE NAMED TASSIE NOTHIN!" came  the voice.

"Like I said before..."This aint your affair buddy..I'm here to see your girl..Tassie Phillips..send her to the door...I'm armed..Send her to the door, Don't make this harder than it need to me.." said Lee Lyedecker.

"AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE , NIGGA GET YOUR ASS AWAY FROM MY DOOR!" came he voice.

"You got five seconds to produce her or I'm comin in, gun blazin..don't make me repeat myself." said Lee Lyedecker.



The door swung open, A man with a pony tail clad in only his boxers pulled his gun out..

"YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!" said the man....


He fired point blank, blowing Lee's hat off..


"OHHHH HELLL!" screamed Lee Lyedecker...He turned and ran for all he was worth..


The man fired again.. Lee Lyedecker  was hit in his left butt cheek..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!
I'M LOSIN MY MIND!!! OHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'M LOSIN MY MINDDD!!! OUUUUUUUU!!" he screamed as he ran down the hallway and out the door , trailing blood..

"OHHHHHHHHHH  LAWD HAVE MERCY!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I'VE BEEN SHOT....I'VE
BEEN SHOT IN THE ASSS...OHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed before he collapsed on the corner.

An Ambulance rushed him to the hospital!


Bad News travels fast and ADA Rockland Cambridge brought the news to us..


We were all upstairs in Olivia and I's kitchen..We knew better than to try and eat at Sam Mother's tonight..




"You guys aren't right." he said , trying to contain himself from laughing.. "Lt. Tragg and a group of Tactical Squad men knocked the door off the hinges of a Motel room inhabited by the Mayor's Wife and Common Pleas Judge Landon Hughes...They supposedly had a no knock warrant for your Uncle Robert Bennett...Only he wasn't there, has never been there.. Tragg swore his confidential informant gave him the address and that he hadn't been wrong yet..This is all being contained and the city has to pay for the door.The Deputy Of Operations was furious.. They can't punish Tragg because then it would be obvious that the Mayor's wife was involved...but he's on the hot seat about this.  The No Knock Warrant he had was ruled without merit on top of that."said Rockland, who was laughing so hard, his sides were hurting..

"Oh yeah and some Private Investigator named Lyedecker got shot in the behind this afternoon...He went to the wrong apartment looking for some girl..The man there, A Bill Lyons  said that Lyedecker was trying to break in and he shot in self defense after repeated warnings..He hasn't been charged but Lyedecker is in the hospital..He got shot in the left butt cheek." said Rockland.
"Don't Mess With Bill." sang Beverly...
"No No No No.." said Olivia.
"Leave my Billy aloneeee!"laughed Josie.
"OH MY GOD....THAT'S TOO FUNNY!"laughed Nelson hysterically...
"YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH!!!"laughed Bresha , who was having the time of her life, being with us.
Alfreda just smiled and shook her head.

Beverly, Olivia, Josie, Nelson,Bresha and Alfreda were laughing so hard, they had to use the wall to hold themselves up..

"You know I defended Anita the last time she got caught in bed with somebody she shouldn't ought to have been in bed with..Well, she's been cheating on Cecil ever since then..I knew that this was where she was going to be with her latest bed mate and I knew she always uses that room..357....." said Beverly.

"Vettie and I lived in those apartments..Bell Mawr Courts shortly after we graduated from law school..When we were interning.. It was cheap.. Beverly lived there too, with us for a spell..I just picked a room at random..I had no idea who would be in that room. I knew Lt. Tragg had gotten a no knock warrant and was itching to bring Uncle Robbie in on some trumped up charge of suspicion..Bev, Josie, Nelson and I went to court that day to get a Judge to supercede it, which he did. We fed him that phony address, knowing that his warrant was no good. As for that guy ,Bill Lyons in the Bell Mawr Court Apartments? Never heard of him...Just thought Lyedecker was going to find he was at the wrong place..We didn't plan on him getting shot!" said Olivia.

"And Tragg can't say anything to us, without admitting, he 's getting his information from an illegal source. That was protected conversation between Uncle Robbie and one of his attorneys, Bresha Williams." I said.
"You're absolutely right...If he were to say anything to you, you could ask him, how did he know that, since that was a conversation between a client and his attorney...protected speech." said Rockland.."Nice going detective." he said and smiled.

"I'm gonna put my baby through law school." said Olivia, hugging me.

Now it was my turn to laugh...and now we knew for sure how so much information had been getting to Lt. Tragg...Lyedecker had cloned Robert's phone..He heard every conversation on both ends and before we disabled the GPS..He knew everywhere Robert would be...

The Mystery behind this murder, the motive and everything seemed clearer to me now..I had an idea who was responsible and why...


We were served a nice salad tonight..

and a pitcher of Ice Tea.

A Nice ending to a rather interesting day!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: