Thursday, July 1, 2021

Night After Night


 The Everything Omelette say in front of me..


We were in Sam Mother's diner.

"You gonna eat that?" asked my wife Olivia.
"I certainly am." I said.
'That's a whole lotta omelette, but you go ahead...you do you boo!" said Beverly, laughing.
"I was getting ready to order the same thing myself." said Nelson, who like Olivia and Beverly had a regular cheddar omelette




Bacon, Hot Coffee and Orange Juice..





Josie and Bresha were sitting with us, but eating light...They like Beverly, Olivia and Nelson



were going over some last minute preparation for the preliminary hearing tomorrow....
Lieutenant Tragg walked in..Today was different...He was in a very good mood, or at least he looked as if he was...Had on one of his finely tailored suits...Every hair was in place...He had on a great new fragrance and his make up was perfect...

"Sam, get me the thickest New York Strip ya got and two fried eggs, oh yeah and some coffee." he said with a smile..

"Coming Up Artie!" said Sam.
"Olivia, I owe you and your staff an apology for my outburst yesterday...I promise you that will never happen again, regardless of the outcome of this trial...You are a beautiful and talented attorney, who I have known for many years and you didn't deserve that.... Beverly!!! You are getting prettier by the day...You're going to catch up with your auntie eventually...Nelson, keep an eye on her son...Donnie Ray, thanks again for the other day...turning in that mope, Tony Spears...He's in the hospital, concussion..But he'll be ready for trial...Josie...Bree is it?  You all have a fine day...You gotta eat more than that...That won't hurt your figures...I assure you" he said with a smile, He then went and took his seat.
"I gotta mark this down on my calender, I got an apology from Lt. Tragg and several compliments." said a stunned Olivia.
"YOU??? He paid me a compliment too!  we usually snipe at each other." said Beverly.
"He's not drunk...In fact, he looks quite sober.." I said.
"You think he got religion?" asked Nelson.
"No...I think he got some last night..and it calmed him down." said Josie.
''What do you always say Beverly?" laughed Bresha.


Beverly, Olivia and Josie said it in unison..

"THE POWER OF THE PAN-TAYYYYS!"

This brought laughter from me and Nelson...


Lt. Tragg was sitting at the counter unconcerned about our laughter and chatter at our table.


He was enjoying a thick New York Strip Steak, Two fried eggs and hot coffee and thinking about the night he had with Assistant U.S. Attorney Hayden King...
They were in the bedroom of the crime scene... Brian Bridell's so called "Chill Out spot , where he brought other women for extra-marital sex.   In the bedroom, the bed was made..everything was neat..
There was two sets of panties and bras on a chair. The only thing that appeared out of order in an otherwise very orderly bedroom.

Hayden looked at them....

"Those should have been checked for DNA...I know Olivia and company have already been here, already seen this and taken note of it."said Hayden..


Lieutenant Tragg pulled her to him...

"I'd like to check your panties for DNA.." he said.


He kissed her slowly and softly for about FIVE minutes...To his surprise, she didn't resist him...or slap him..


She stared at him...

"You've wanted to do that for a long time haven't you?" she whispered..


"Ever since I met you." Lt. Tragg whispered..

They kissed passionately for THIRTY MINUTES...
Clothes came off, panties came down..
Bras unsnapped...

and before anyone knew it..They were on top of the made up bed, making love passionately....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BYYYYYYYY DAMNNNNNN!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LIEUTENANT, OUUUUUUUUUU" she moaned..

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!" he squealed , near delerious as the bed began to squeak loudly and the headboard slammed up against the wall.

For the NEXT NINE TO TEN HOURS, neither Lt. Tragg or Assistant District Attorney Hayden King was worried about this case.

When he woke up this morning, completely nude, stretched across the bed.. She was gone, There wasn't a trace of her there at all...

He took Public Transportation home...There was a Bus station , not too far from there..Still he felt damn good about last night.


In a coffee shop near her apartment complex...

ADA Hayden King sat alone..


She couldn't believe what she had done last night...She had slept with Lt. Tragg....Was she that horny?? That Lonely?? Perhaps..She had been here six months..Hadn't really gone out and met anybody, hadn't been laid...There was a guy named Pete Smith or "Petey S."as everyone called him.
An Investigator with the D.A.'s office , who she thought might have  a crush on her..But he had never made a move.. He had recently passed the bar...but didn't seem to be doing anything with his law degree..He laughed at her jokes, ran errands for her of an investigative nature and seemed to hang on to her every word when she talked...More so than anyone else...but his intentions remained a mystery.

It had been over a year...But she certainly wasn't desperate...Was she?


Lt. Tragg wasn't her type..He was arrogant, full of himself, stubborn, pig headed..every quality she hated in a man...She thought he was the stupidest Detective on the force..She didn't want him thinking there was anything between them...She couldn't wait until this case was over and she could put as much distance between the two of  them as possible...

She had awakened, Quickly got dressed and left  that house before he awoke...

She came home and showered for close to an hour...She didn't want his scent on her...She didn't know what she was going to do when she saw him again!

II-


HOURS LATER-

Louise Bridell, our client accused of murder and her daughter, Desiree sat in our office.

"We got here as soon as we could Ms. Olivia." said our client, Louise Bridell..
''We took three cabs , just like you said." said her daughter, Desiree.
"Good..I'm certain you weren't followed." I said.
"Tomorrow is the first day of the Preliminaries.. They have a very weak case against you...There are no eyewitnesses to you even being at the scene.. but your fingerprints and DNA are at that duplex and your fingerprints are on that car..Still nothing...They can't even provide motive as far as we know.."said Olivia.

''We know you had the lionshare of the money when he married you...But there was also a one million dollar life insurance policy on you and you had one on him.Anything else we need to know?" asked Beverly..
"No, not that I can think of." said Louise.
"I hate to ask you this..but I have to...Did you at anytime have anything going on with Tony Spears, of a romantic nature?" asked Nelson.


"Your Husband came here to this office , a week before he died and told us that you ran off with Tony." explained Josie.
"That's a lie...He accused me of having something going on with Tony for a long time..It wasn't true..He said he caught Tony looking at me..He might have, but nothing ever went down between us..I went to look for him when my husband said he was taking him to the hospital, when he once again lied to me and didn't.." assured Louise.

"Tony had a girlfriend....Shawn Lacey."said Desiree.

"We know that you found out by accident that your husband, owned a  property near the edge of town..but are you aware that he also owned a third property a few doors down?" asked Olivia.


''What?  A Third property??" said Louise...She shook her head..


"It was down the street.. a man named Beiber...William Beiber was living there." I said.

"Bill Beiber? Him we know?" said Desiree

"He was my husband's partner before Tony Spears...They were involved in some kind of deal...I never knew the specifics but Bill Bieber lost his house, his wife left him...He had to declare bankruptcy. .He was ruined.. He threatened to kill my husband.." said Louise.

"William Bieber has been living in this other property for the past two years...rent free....He got another job, but it's not paying much...This is where we found a semi conscious Tony Spears." said Beverly.


"I wasn't aware those two even knew each other." said Louise.

"I plan to talk to him today.." I said.

Bresha was just walking in...She had been down to the courthouse filing motions in another case..

''You can't Donnie Ray..I was just at the courthouse...Lt. Tragg talked to him and subpeoned him..He's a Prosecution witness.." she said.


"It's not often that Lieutenant Tragg gets one up on us...In Fact that has never happened."said Nelson..

"Wowww somebody really put something on him last night, you think...?" asked Beverly.
"Her? Ohhh no way....She strikes me as no nonsense..She'd never." said Olivia.
"Anything is possible...A rainy night...two adults alone...I don't know.."said Josie.

"Oh My God no!" said Bresha..


Louise Bridell cracked up....

"I love yall....You all are trips.." she said, slapping her shapely thigh.....

"I might not be able to interview Bill Beiber , but I could talk to people who knew him, check his financials over the years and look into his life...He was the only one who we hadn't looked at closely...



At her apartment complex..


"Beiber was living in that other property, the third property....Bridell must have felt guilty about Beiber losing his shirt on a bad business deal, he allowed him to live down the street from his second property.
I got him and I subpeoned him...He's your witness.." said Lt. Tragg.
"Good Work...We still don't have a murder weapon...we just have him rescuing Tony Spears..Did he mention seeing Louise Bridell?" asked Hayden.
"Uh No he didn't..but I'm still hunting.." said Lt. Tragg..
"Good work, but you know, you didn't have to come here to tell me this..You could have just called." said Hayden.

"I knowwwwwww " he said.
She could see his trousers standing out like a circus tent...

''Lieutenant Tragg! Uh, what happened last night was uh just something that happened...I'm not interested in any type of uh relationship..Uh look, we have to be pro-professionals.."she said..
He kissed her slowly, softly..

"I want to professionally make love to you.." he said, grinning...

"You're not listening to me..." she moaned..as he kissed her neck and her earlobes and unhooked her bra...

"I hear the motions of your sexy body baby.." he said.

"I don't want a relationship with you...I don't wish to date you....This should have never happened..." she protested..

"But it did happen baby and it's about to happen again.." he laughed..

"Don't pull your pants down...Please, stop.." she pleaded...

But the kissing was getting her hot...aroused..

Within minutes..panties and bras and boxers wound up on the floor...and they wound up on top of her bed..

''Oh My God...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Lieutenant...Myyyyyyyyyy gooodness...OUUUUUUU!" she moaned, riding him on top of her bed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEEEEZ!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..

"OHHHHHH!!! AWWWWWWWWWWW" he moaned.

Making love on top of her bed, which was squeaking loudly....with the headboard rattling so hard it sounded like it was going to come off...


EIGHT TO NINE HOURS passed by....

Another long hot shower, this time with him.....



And a lonely dinner by herself

 at a Bistro near her apartment complex..


eating Spaghetti and wondering what the hell just happened.again!!! She cried quietly....

III-


The Preliminaries began... To show how much faith they had in their junior attorneys...Olivia and Beverly allowed Josie and Bresha to actually open up the arguments for the defense..





With Nelson there to guide and assist.... They were more than amply prepared and comported themselves well..

This slightly threw Assistant District Attorney Hayden  King for a loop...She expected a battle royal with the A team and instead was battling the B-team and being thrown for a loop...

She presented 7 so called eye witnesses , who it turned out didn't really see anything and were dispatched early..

Calling for the crime scene photos and the testimonies of the Police at the scene, The Crime scene investigators and Medical examination personell at the scene did very little..


Lt. Tragg, rubbing her legs and running his hands up her skirt , tugging on the waistband of her panties was getting her more annoyed than ever....She wanted him to stop...  She continued to remove his hands..

"STOP IT PLEASE!" she protested...

He smiled....Pleased as punch, his face as red as a beet!

"STOP IT PLEASE!" she again protested...But it was like talking to a brick wall..




He ignored her...His face was a s red as a beet and he had that sickening pleased as punch look on his face...




By the time Olivia, Beverly and I showed up on the next to last day of the preliminaries.

Assistant District Attorney Hayden King look frustrated and exhausted... She had not slept with or kissed Lt. Tragg again...She had slept in a friend's apartment and had turned her phone off on several nights to avoid his visits and calls.. and she would not let him rub her legs or run his hands up her skirt anymore..she quickly removed his hands when he got started...

She also had no one to place Louise Bridell at the scene of the crime and no motive.either..


Something Olivia and Beverly argued brilliantly... Neither side was trying to show all of their cards...

Still ADA Hayden King argued fervently enough for Judge Elise Clemmons


to rule...

"I see very little , but just enough to rule that this case go to trial... It's Friday....Trial begins Tuesday Morning at 10:00 am...I ask that all attorneys be ready for trial." she said.

''I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF!" said ADA Hayden King loudly and  who gave Lt. Tragg the loudest slap we had heard yet..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOF!" said Lt. Tragg as he went flying out of his seat and on to the floor...

The spectators gasped...


'What's going on?" asked Judge Clemmons , who saw the entire thing and while she had no love for Lt. Tragg, (he had busted her once)..She certainly was wondering what was happening..


"Awwwwww...Oh My Goddd!" said Nelson, who laughed uncontrollably as Lt. Tragg struggled to get his footing..He was laughing so hard and uncharactoristically loud that his body was shaking..

''Damn it...I owe Bee Bee Ten dollars. He didn't get handsy with her during their trial, but she said give him time and ADA King was going to have to slap him.." said Beverly..who noticed her husband laughing and laughed herself, both at him laughing and at Lt. Tragg..
''She was  right on the money.." said Josie, who was giggling softly...
Bresha laughed...Looking at Nelson laughing was making her laugh harder....
"He gets a little too handsy." explained Olivia.
"I know...I peeped that..I thought maybe they had somethin goin on a little earlier...because she was moving his hands and it looked like she liked it..but then she turned around and slapped the hell out of him....I guess she didn't..." said Louise...

"It's Friday Night...Hang out with us...Your daughter too! We are going to get you out of this!" said Olivia.


That night, Friday Night...we all hung out in Josie's...


They had a catered soul food buffett....So we didn't have to go anywhere and eat...

and five D.J's from out of town spinning..


Naturally the place was packed... Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Paris, Bree and Tony were here...They had been working so hard, they hadn't really gone out and enjoyed themselves in a long time...
"Damn, I hated giving Bee Bee that ten spot..She called it though..." said Beverly.
"I told you that was a sucker bet babe..." said her husband, Nelson..
"You can always depend on Lt. Traggto be handsy.." said Josie.
"Just so I don't have to go to jail..don't you or Bev or Bree sit near him..Yall do have on short skirts.."said Paris.
"You don't have to worry/...We are the wrong color and we aren't Blonde..That's what he likes." said Bresha.
"Yeah, that's what I heard...I sure wish I had been there."laughed Tony..

Keith Jones and his wife, Bee Bee, Kahlil and his wife, Sofia were also here.. We hadn't hung out with them in a few weeks.
"I heard Lt. Tragg got slapped in court today by that ADA ,Hayden King.."said Keith Jones.
"I just got ten dollars from Beverly, I told her he'd get around to being handsy with her sooner or later." said Bee Bee.
"He just can't help himself" laughed Sofia.
"He needs help...It's a wonder the female ADA's haven't brought him up on sexual harrassment charges."said Kahlil.

Cousin Kayla, her husband, Ray, Jazzy, her husband, Dabnis, Jessica and her husband Chip rounded out the crew...
"This is a nice night tonight.. Food and five visiting d.j.'s spinning..I couldn't miss out on this.."said Kayla.
"Me Neither.." said Ray..
"Bev told me that that new ADA, Judge King's niece slapped Lt. Tragg into next week." said Jazzy...
"Oh My god...If I had been there...They would have had to carry me out." said Dabnis..
"Me too!" laughed Jessica..
''Wow!  It's a wonder the female ADA's haven't brought him up on sexual harrassment charges." said Chip.

The younger attorneys were all there ,Our neighbors.....They spent the night on the dance floor, when they weren't eating..

Our client's daughter joined them and blended in quite well..

"You guys are mad cool..I never thought I'd be hanging out with so many lawyers.." said Desiree.

Olivia and I, Yvette and Gary, our client ,Louise, Jade and Danny had a huge table...

''This is sooo nice, we really needed a break..We've all been working so hard lately."said Olivia.
"We need to go out of town again." I said.
"I have really enjoyed myself tonight... The food and the music has been great...Nice not being couped up in that hotel..
''I knowwww.. I hate when I have to tell my clients to do that." said Yvette.
"Tragg is going to get hip to that one day."laughed Gary..
''Around the time he stops putting his hands up ladies skirts , trying to pull their panties down without asking." said Jade.

"He really needs to stop that before he gets into serious trouble..Career ending trouble." said Danny Ho.

Our table was filled with drinks.



As much as I liked Curleys..I liked Josie's better...We were comfortable here and safe from Lt. Tragg...
He'd never come here..

IV-
A surprise visitor to Josie's tonight was Assistant District Attorney, Hayden King..She wasn't sitting with us..but we saw her from across the bar.

She figured this was the safest place for her to come to escape Lt. Tragg.


She was sitting with a young man....
''Well look who's in here tonight..Our new Assistant District Attorney , Hayden King. Out slumming huh?" laughed Olivia.
''Perhaps...They're the only whites in here..but nobody is hassling them...That's what I like about this place and the people in this neighborhood..It's live and let live." I said.


''I know that guy she's with. He was a Detective in the Auto Theft Unit and then later on the Bunco squad...damn good cop.. He is presently an Investigator for the D.A.'s office.. but get this, he just passed the bar...He's going to be an Assistant District Attorney ,so watch out for him..His name is Pete Smith or "Petey S." as we call him." said Gary..
"Yeah, I know him...Petey S. He was a good cop..He went to Middleton Law School at night." said Danny Ho.

"That's my alma mater" said Bresha, who came to our table to get a drink...

"Heyyy there's Petey S. We graduated together, took the bar the same day.." she said..

He waved at Bresha and Tony..

"You know Bresha Williams? I'm going up against her and her associates in court."said Hayden..

"I know Bresha Williams and the guy with her, Tony Billups...

We graduated from Middleton Law School together..Took the Bar the same day...I didn't know she got a job with "Auntie and Niecey"


That's what the guys call Olivia and Beverly..." he explained.

"I know that...Bresha is  doing a paid internship....She's a lucky girl...She's getting good training from four very good attorneys.." she said staring at us..
"Yeah and Tone landed a job with a law firm out in Cherry Hill, I heard....It's a good year for Middleton Law School graduates." said Peter S. also staring at all of us.








It was a little after two..Closing time..We were all starting to to file out and head home..


It had been a nice, relaxing night..filled with Good Food, Good Music and  Good Fellowship...

Peter S. drove Hayden back to her apartment..She invited him in for "coffee".

"So Petey...You've passed the bar a few months ago...You're a licensed Attorney...Why are you still working as an Investigator for the D.A.'s office?" asked Hayden..

''So I can be close to you!" he said.,


as they sipped coffee..

''Seriously? You like me?  I'm about six years older than you.."laughed Hayden..

"Age is but a number...I've liked you ever since you came here..I like being your investigator.." said Petey S.


"But you're an attorney now...It would be better for you to be an ADA...I like men who show initiative..Take the job and you'll be even closer to me. It's open." she said.

"Thanks for going out with me tonight...I really appreciated it...I didn't want to be drinking alone." she said.

He finished his coffee.  

"Thanks for the coffee...Both the date and the coffee was good. So was the advice." he said.

"You don't have to go you know...It's Friday night..Saturday Morning...We are both off. You can stay the night...If you want..." she said.

He stared at her..

Soon they were kissing...passionately... She unzipped his trousers...He unzippered her dress..
Soon they sitting on the side of her bed as she inched down on his rock hard penis...

"OUUUUU PETEY!! YOU ARE FULL OF SURPRISES....OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cooed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" was all he could manage to get out...
Letting him have his way with her , doggie style on her bed..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !" she said...banging her hands on the floor..as he plowed into her...
 And riding him hard...on her bed..

"OHHHHHHH PETEY!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT'S SOOOO GOOD!" she moaned.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HAYDEN....HAYDEN...HAYYYYYDEN!" he moaned.

"Say my name Petey, say my nammmme!" she squealed..
and finally making sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PETEY!!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'VE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT THIS UMMMMMMM!" he moaned.


They didn't hear Lt. Tragg banging on the door loudly...but he heard the bed squeaking and the headboard rattling.. and the moaning..

"HAYDEN, YOU ARE DRIVIN ME CRAZYYYYY!!! OHHHHHHHHHH!"

"OHHHHHHHHH PETEY!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!!" she moaned.

Lt. TRAGG was furious..

"WHORRRRRRRRE!!!" he yelled to the top of his lungs..

A door flew open..

"Yo Buddy quiet the noise or I'm callin the damn cops!" said one person, who slammed his door..

"Hey Pal, stop all that racket..." said another voice..

"Yeah it's bad enough with the bedsprings squeaking and the headboard slamming up against the wall in that other apartment...Go Home!" said yet another neighbor.



The next morning, we were all at Sam Mother's Diner again.. With the heat..Nobody felt like cooking..


All seven of us had Pancakes, Bacon and Potatoes..

''Anybody got any plans for tonight? "asked Olivia.
"We are going to Penns Landing.." I said.

"Nelson and I are going to the movies." said Beverly.
"And you guys might see us at Penns Landing later...We are going skating." said Nelson.


"That sounds like fun.." said Josie..
"Yeah, we might join you down there." said Paris.
"We are staying in ,like an old married couple."said Bresha.

Tony laughed slyly...I know what he had planned.


Lt. Tragg walked in..He was once again in a bad mood..

"My usual Sam." he said.





His usual of Fried Eggs, Hash browns, sausage and coffee was served to him..


"I tell ya Sam...Broads..Who can figure em?" he snarled as he ate his food.


(CONCLUSION NEXT)

No comments: