Monday, July 19, 2021

From Within?


 The Body was being brought from out of the water....


Crime Scene Investigators and personell from the medical examiners office were snapping photos while Dr. Hazel Baylor 

observed the body , along with her new assistant..Dr. Marcy Templeton..

Who was also kneeling down, observing the body...

"That's Him Top?" asked Detective Tyriq Pile..
'Si, that's him...Realtor/ Narcotics Trafficker , Lou Ngouchi." said my wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, who had been undercover for two weeks, working as his personal assistant in his downtown loft...
Thanks to her..We had successfully wiretapped  his loft ..She had copied his books and put them on a zip drive that was delivered to our informant Pink




Who made sure Detective Tyriq Pile's wife, Detective Sirena Pile and Detective Jimmy Barlow's wife, Detective Angela Belton-Barlow got the zip drive with names, addressess, phone numbers, email adresses and dates and locations of payments and deliveries of Heroin, Cocaine and Drugs to his customers..


"Damn, we were getting ready to put the icing on the cake Boss Lady...He was the last piece of the Puzzle." said Detective James "Jimmy Barlow..
"I know...I had already got word to Chica(Carlotta) to come in." said Lt. Sissy Van Buren.
I shook my head.. I'm Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace...I work with the detectives of The Criminal Investigation Division..We investigate and I prosecute Major crimes, Murders, kidnappings, Criminal enterprises, serial killers and the like..









CID Detectives ,Edwin "Duke " Baylor, James "Jimmy" Barlow , Tony "Hop" Hopkins and Tyriq Pile  led Tactical squads
Along with deputy FBI/ATF Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Hopkins

a squad of FBI and ATF Agents

And DEA Special Agent in charge, Carol Redding- Cantrell and a squad of DEA agents into the homes of 39 suspects who bought Herion, Cocaine and other Opiates from his warehouses and arrested an additional 28 suspects who were working there..



Sissy and I thought we had enough of a RICO Case to put Lou Ngouchi out of business..On the eve of the day we were going to make the arrest...Ngouchi vanished.. That was three days ago!!


Today we were fishing him out of the river..


"So what does this mean Boss Lady? " asked Carlotta..my wife..



"It means this case is closed and you did an excellent job undercover chica....Somebody saved the taxpayers the cost of a trial..." said Sissy...

Two Police cars drove up and faced opposite directions..
An Unmarked police car drove up..
Lt. Tragg and six uniformed officers got out.. 
"Damn...You know, the four weeks he was gone was soo relaxing." sighed Hazel.

"I know what you mean girl." said Sissy...



''What have we got here Sis?" asked Lt. Tragg.


''What looks like a closed case..This is Realtor and suspected narcotic trafficker, Lou Ngouchi...The target of a month long investigation by us and the Feds..We arrested 39 of his associates and 28 of his workers...and impounded three warehouses full of Heroin, Cocaine and Opiates..We were getting ready to arrest him three days ago , when he vanished...We found him today..." said Sissy...


Lt. Tragg looked at the body...

"Geez, somebody beat the hell out of him and it looks like he was bludgeoned with a blunt object..This doesn't look like a classic mob hit..It looks personal.." he said,pointing to the garrote that was still around his neck..

For once Lt. Tragg had a point.

'We are going to take him in and do a full autopsy first before we jump to any conclusions..Lieutenant!" said Dr. Marcy Templeton..


"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" said Lt. Tragg under his breath... "And uh who are you my dear?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear...

"She's Dr. Marcy Templeton...She's going to be assisting me..Because I have an overload of cases." said Hazel..


"Lt. Van Buren...We'll have a full autopsy on your desk by tomorrow afternoon." said Dr. Templeton.
"Uh...I am the uh Superior Officer on the scene.. I have seniority over Lt. Van Buren...That report will go on MY DESK!Heh heh heh!" laughed Lt. Tragg..


"Must we go through this?"  My Investigation...which makes ME the Senior Officer and trumps your seniority Lieutenant." said Sissy, who was growing weary of the power struggle between them.
"I'm afraid she's right Lieutenant uh...I didn't get your name?" asked Dr. Templeton..


"Arthur Tragg...Arthur Tragg the third...Lieutenant, Homicide...HEH HEH HEH!"laughed Lt. Tragg.


Hazel sighed...

Carlotta looked at Sissy and smiled.

Sissy had a bemused look on her face..

"I'll make you a copy and make sure it gets to your desk...I know where your office is.. but Lt. Van Buren takes priority.." said Dr. Templeton.


"Well thank you kindly..Heh Heh Heh...Va Va Va Vooom!" he said softly..He was as red as a beet with a pleased as punch look on his face..

''Sissy , Can we move the body?" asked Hazel..

"Yeah, bag him and tag him..." said Sissy.

The body was put in a white body bag and strapped to a gurney and moved to a transport van that would take the remains to the Medical Examiner's Office for examination.
"If I didn't know better ,I'd swear Lt. Tragg was kind of sweet on Dr. Templeton... She does have a nice rack..Boyyyyyyy!'" said Jimmy..
Tyriq laughed, but said nothing..
''Wow , he was almost as tongue tied as I was the day I met you." I said to Carlotta, squeezing her waist..
"I remember Papi.. I thought you were soo cute." laughed Carlotta...
"Do you see this?" asked Hazel..
"I see it.. It could work to our advantage.."laughed Sissy.
"It certainly was nice meeting you Dr. Templeton.." laughed Lt. Tragg...

"Marcy, you can call me Marcy." said Dr. Templeton as she joined Hazel in the Medical Examiner's truck...



They pulled off in his unmarked police car... Three of the four hub caps came off again as the car roared down the street... The car had to stop and one of the uniformed officers had to get out and chase the hub caps down, and get back in the car with them, before the car took off again..This time, the fourth hubcap came off...Another officer had to run and chase that one.. "OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS CAR?" fumed Lt. Tragg, who was beyond embarrassed and frustrated..

"OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH!" laughed Jimmy..
'Wait til I tell Duke." laughed Hazel.
"Aye Mios Dios." laughed Carlotta..
"OH MY GOD...This was too funny.."laughed Tyriq.
''Damn and for it to happen in front of Dr. Templeton..."I laughed.


"That uh Lieutenant...He uh thinks very highly of himself." said Dr. Templeton..


"You Noticed Huh?" laughed Sissy... "Come on, let's get out of here." she said as we all left.

It seemed as though a major investigation had ended..But actually it was the lead in to an even bigger more sinister case.

II-


We fully intended to investigate Ngouchi's murder...but since the larger investigation was over..We intended to relax a bit tonight...

The others went out for drinks..Carlotta and I decided to stay home tonight..


"You were working undercover so many nights and I missed you baby!" I said to Carlotta.


"I missed you too papi.." she said as she undressed and my eyes practically bulged out of their sockets..

"Ummmmmmph......." I moaned, just staring at her..

"I take it you'd like me to show you how much..." whispered Carlotta..


I  ran my hands down into her panties and kissed her butter soft lips..




 I gently unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down....

"You are sooooo silly....and so horny....Look at you papi....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. I was huge! she thought to herself..



We stood in the doorway of our bedroom, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." I moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either," Carlotta found herself saying , taking the rest of her clothes off  and marveling about my size and girth..

"REALLY?" I  said..

''Yes...Really!"
she said..It had been three or four days since we last had sex..She was herself quite horny..

"WOW!" I said...

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE Papi, I sometimes forget what I have!" she said........

''You shouldn't..." I said,

"I know right??...but....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got me very excited..


I tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Papi" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."I groaned in his my baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  baby!" she squealed..



  I  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" I moaned 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME  PAPPPPPiiiiii!!!OHHHH MYYYYY" cooed Carlotta..I was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



We were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I  groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! PERCYYYYYY!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''Carlotta screamed..

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by....She was always impressed with my stamina...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH PAPI!!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said CARLOTTA!

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CARLOTTA" I  moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name  PAPI...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"CARLOTTA....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSsSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY!" she cried out



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before I came and came hard....and Carlotta's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Carlotta continued kissing me and rubbing my penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" I moaned.. 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Carlotta wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" I moaned 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

I  was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME PAPI...YOU LIKE IT BABY!?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!" I moaned. at this point , I  didn't know if  I was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOU CARLOTTA!" I cried out...

"I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" I asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....She was sitting on me, riding me hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" I moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MAMASITA!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned CARLOTTA!!!...

I came so hard, I thought I was actually dying..

I lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Carlotta wouldn't let me sleep , She continued kissing me, rubbing my large penis...keeping it hard..

''Since I'm here, you might as well take  as much of me as you want..." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " I  moaned.. I climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

We were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu PAPI,  BABY!!!!!!!, It feels soooooooo damn goood!" she wailed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..



WE were standing in the middle of the floor now, I was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD PAPI ...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!! YOU ARE LIKE A MULE..WOUUUUUU!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….AYE MIOS DIOS ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


We were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT PAPI?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned  and unexpectantly came again like a gusher...




I  lie in between  Carlottas legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move..



Meanwhile , while Carlotta and I were at home, some of the others were at Josie's having drinks and listening to 5 Dee Jays, who were spinning tonight.
"Just when you think this case is over..it develops new legs.." said Detective Sirena Pile.
"Now we got a murder and a conspiracy that maybe goes deeper than we suspected." said her husband, Detective Tyriq Pile.
Hazel kicked her heels off while she sat on the bar stool...
Duke took her foot in his lap and gently rubbed it..
His partner, Detective Angie Belton-Barlow smiled...
Her husband Jimmy ordered them some drinks..
Sissy laid he head on her husband, Eddie C's shoulders...Tonight she didn't want to talk about police work..She just wanted to listen to the music and enjoy the drinks they ordered..


Her husband Eddie C. smiled as they rocked to the music..



and enjoy the drinks...
"HEYYYY GUYS!" said Sharon
who joined us with her husband, Hop...

"Heyyyy Partner." said Sirena.


"Pull up a seat." said Duke..

Everybody was mellow tonight..The Calm before the second storm...



Across town at Curley's Bar...


New Coroner and Forensic Investigator, Marcy Templeton was finishing her drink..

when another one was sent to her..
"Oh I didn't order another drink...This is my fifth..I was finished for the night." said Marcy..
"My friend at the other table ordered it." said Curley, the owner and a former Homicide Detective himself.
Lt. Tragg smiled and then came and sat with her..
Marcy looked him up and down..He wasn't bad to look at..He dressed impeccably, Expensive shoes, Expensive Tailored suits..His hands were freshly manicured and not a single strand of his hair was out of place.. She did wonder why he was so heavily made up..Like he was prepared for a press briefing at any moment..She found that funny...He wore a very nice cologne..She had smelled it earlier..


"Hello, let me formally introduce myself..I'm Lieutenant Arthur Tragg III..." he said, practically leering at her breasts..
Curley watched them over the next THREE TO FOUR HOURS, Drinking, laughing, talking...
"Artie usually goes for Blondes..Not Red Heads..Boyyy has she got a rack on her.." he laughed..

11:45 pm



They were leaving together...She had had ten drinks...She was very, very drunk...Artie's nose was red..
He looked at Curley with that pleased as punch look and winked..
Curley smiled..

"Well at least he didn't slapped tonight or have a drink poured on his head, he thought..


He drove her in her car to her stylish Center City Loft....

"Well Thank you Lieutenant for being such a gracious host tonight and for driving me home in my car...How do you expect to get home?" she asked.

"I can call for a Roller or an unmarked car to pick me up." he said..

He leaned in and kissed her....

"I uh wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon, Heh , heh, heh!" he laughed..


"My My Myyyyy..Aren't we forward!" she said..



They kissed again, a little longer this time.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu something tells me...you intend to spend the night.." she whispered and giggled..
She was both drunk and horny!


He lifted her dress and slipped her panties down...She unzippered his trousers and slipped his boxers down

"OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY LIEUTENANT!" she said..

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he replyed loudly...


They fell into the wall, kissing passionately...

and before anyone knew it.. They were on top of the made up bed, making love passionately....



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BYYYYYYYY DAMNNNNNN!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LIEUTENANT, OUUUUUUUUUU" she moaned..

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!" he squealed , near delirious as the bed began to squeak loudly and the headboard slammed up against the wall.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned.

"OHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH.. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed..

"OUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOO HOOOO HOOOOOOO, WOUUUUUU!!" she screamed

For the NEXT NINE TO TEN HOURS,  Lt Tragg and Dr. Marcy Templeton were in bed, making sweet love...

III-


THREE DAYS LATER!


Yet another body was being fished out of the river...


Lt. Danny Ho was talking to Sissy , Me. Detectives Sirena Pile and Tony Hopkins..

I believe this is the guy who was responsible for three smash and grab homicides...In which three Jewelry stores were robbed in Little Norway and the proprieters were murdered anyway.." he said.
"We caught three homicides on Jewelers Row that fit the same description..That's why we co-ordinated with  you Lt. Ho." said Sirena.

"Yeah and we got a DNA match for a Darren Hatch." said Hop..

''Well that's him and there is a gun duck taped to him.." said Danny Ho.

in a plastic bag...

"He was choked out with this garrote , but beaten badly beforehand..." said Sissy..

"Cause of death is strangulation and blunt force trauma." said Hazel.
"Hmmmmmm!" said Dr. Templeton.


"I called you here because , well does this look familliar to you?" asked Danny Ho.



I looked closer...

"Carlotta, Rico and Jimmy's case.. Our Drug Kingpin, he had a garotte around his neck and he had been beaten to a pulp..But..but that case has nothing to do with this.." I said.

"I don't like where this is going...Look..I want this buttoned up..Until we get more intell...Keep it out of the media..and only the people here know about it..Get a ballistics check, make sure he's your guy...Oh God.." said Sissy.


Two police cars drove up...




and an unmarked car pulled up...



Lt. Tragg walked over and looked at the corpse...

"My god...Somebody beat the hell out of this guy..and he's got a garotte around his neck just like your Drug Kingpin a few days ago Sissy...Any break in that case Sissy?" asked Lt. Tragg.


''Detectives Wallace, Pile and Barlow 






are working it hard, looking at every angle..His finances, his other associates, reconstructing the last days he was alive before he vanished and on the street asking our informants what they know... They're waiting for a complete autopsy, so they can determine if there is any DNA or other forensic evidence that will lead us to a killer." answered Sissy..


''Who is the victim?"asked Lt. Tragg.

"He's a suspect in three smash and grab robbery-homicides we were working along Jewelers row...


Detectives Pile and Hopkins had three simullar smash and grab murders in Little Norway...They got a hit..a print and DNA , belonging to this guy..Darrin Hatch, A two time loser...Stick up guy, did two nickels as a guest of the state...I had a simullar hit in one of my smash and grabs...We put out a BOLO on him...The Marine Patrol found him floating about an hour ago..


"This gun was in a plastic bag, taped to his badly beaten body." said Danny Ho..


"He work for your guy ,Lou Ngouchi Sis?" asked Lt. Tragg..


"Far as I know , No...He didn't use or sell any drugs...Nor did he own any real estate...His last known address was with his girlfriend..These two cases aren't related at all." said Sissy, hoping that would be enough..

"Both guys were strangled with a garrotte ."said Lt. Tragg.


"Lots of people are strangled with a garrotte.."I said..



''And like your guy Sissy, somebody beat the hell out of him."said Lt. Tragg, completely ignoring and dismissing my comment.

"Look, we want to study this some more, get more evidence before we go off on that tangent..And we don't want this on television or the news..We don't know for sure yet and we don't want to go off half cocked and be wrong..Please stay out of this..It's Danny and My case.." said Lt. Sissy Van Buren..


"Let me remind you that I am the superior officer here.. And Being that I can oversee any case that I see fit..'Said Lt. Tragg..


"Lieutenant, allow us to do a thorough autopsy ..That will include DNA and Forensic testing...That will let us know for sure if both cases are or are not related..We want to be right on this..Give us a chance to do our jobs..." said Dr. Marcy Templeton..who then whispered.. ''Are you coming by tonight.?? I want to see you?"she said.
"Well yeah...I get off at 10:00 pm!" he said and smiled..He was as  red as a beet and had a pleased as punch look on his face.. He didn't say anything else to us..He just got back in his car..

The Unmarked car

and the two police cars pulled off..

"What Kind Of Voodoo Did you just Do?" asked Hop...
"I bought us some time to do our jobs." said Marcy Templeton..
"I like you already." said Sirena.
"Danny, Siss can we remove the body?" asked Hazel.


''Yes..Remove it."said Danny Ho.


And so the second body in three days was removed..



"I don't like where this is going Keith...A Vigilante Serial Killer? That's the worst case scenario," said Sissy..


"I know...I don't wanna think about it either." I said.

IV-

C.I.D. Headquarters, THREE HOURS LATER-

Duke, Danny Ho and Angie returned to headquarters.
''We got a make on that gun..." said Duke.
"Ballistics Check is positive." said Danny Ho.

"It tests positive for all six murders...The smash and grabs at the jewelry stores in Little Norway that Sirena and Hop were working on..and the three smash and grabs along Jewelers Row that Danny Ho caught." said Angie.

''Well our murders are down." said Sirena.

"Yeah, now we gotta find out who murdered our guy." said Hop..


"I feel you on that Hop, it's the gift that keeps giving.. We've been on this guy Ngouchi and his organization for a month..We Are just about to take him down and somebody kills him, drops him the river.."said Jimmy..


"One thing I know..These Garrottes that were used on both guys were home made...Somebody with skill in hand carving..made them both and it seems like both were beaten with a hard blunt object or several hard objects..Our guy Ngouchi and your guy Darrin Hatch had multiple fractures...Skull fractures, broken arms, legs..They died painfully, then were strangled.." said Carlotta.

"You think one or maybe two people killed these guys Top?" asked Tyriq.


"Can't say for sure..but judging by the number of injuries...It would have been a little difficult for  one man to do.."said Carlotta.


''You got the complete autopsy back?" asked Sissy..
"Yeah, Dr. Templeton brought it over here and get this...She told me she was only giving Lt. Tragg a summary..." said Tyriq.


"He never reads them anyway.." I said.

We all laughed..

10:00 PM-


"Hello Baby!  I brought wine.." said Lt. Tragg



He had Wine and two glasses...


''Myyy don't you think of everything." said Dr. Templeton..

They only finished half of the bottle before they were kissing passionately....



and then their clothes were off and they were on the kitchen floor..



on the kitchen floor..

"YESSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS!" she screamed..

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ" he screamed...


"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuu Lieutenant, ohhh my godddddddd!!!
WOUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

and in her bed, making sweet love until almost daybreak...


IV-


TWO DAYS LATER-


The Crime Scene Investigators and Members of the Medical Examiners Team were snapping photos and looking at the body...

"This one really looks bad doc...He was pulverized...Both arms and both legs broken, two skull fractures and choked out with a garrote.." said one of them..

Dr. Hazel Baylor shook her head as she examined the body...


"Blunt Force Trauma alright...My goodness. such violence " said Dr. Marcy Templeton....

Hazel was glad to see her husband, Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor, his partner, Detective Angie Belton- Barlow and Sissy and me.. She hoped to god that Lt. Tragg didn't show up...

Duke took one look at him  and shook his head.. 
"That's him...Terrence Fowler..I 've had a BOLO out on him for three weeks..He's a suspect in my murder case..I even alerted the Stateys.." said Duke.
Angie looked at the body... She pulled a plastic baggie out of his suit jacket...Inside the baggie was a note..A Typewritten note... 

'Duke, it has the location of a safe deposit box where it claims we will find the murder weapon , and a list of two people...One it says is an eyewitness and the other is an accomplice." said Angie.
"That's your case in a nutshell." said Sissy . "like the other two, they don't know each other and probably never interacted....They've been in the water so long that there will be no forensic or DNA evidence to lead us to whoever killed them..."sighed Sissy.
"Somebody knew about our investigation of Ngouchi..A guy who had a hot package on the streets and who was selling to a lot of drug organizations...He dies just before we popped him...And somebody knew that we were looking for  suspect who was going in jewelry stores, smashing and grabbing and killing the owners so there would be no witnesses..."I said.



"And the Fowler Case was in all the newspapers..Duke and Angie worked it hard..And then right before they made their arrest..He vanished...and all three of them wind up in the river.Garotte on neck, beateh to a pulp, multiple fractures..One with the murder weapon on him and this one with a note.." said Sissy..


"Someone knows what we'd look for as far as evidence is concerned..And they know how to successfully hide their own forensic evidence.." I said.


"I got a real baddddd feeling Keith...I don't want to say this...but I think we are looking for a cop~!" said Sissy.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: