Tuesday, July 27, 2021

The Stool Pigeon


 The next morning , Private Investigator Kevin Morris reported to us..


"Liv, Donnie Ray, Beverly..My operatives have thoroughly swept your entire office, Beverly and Nelson's floor and You and Donnie Ray's floor..Your establishment is clean..No listening or video devices..We checked your phones and devices.. We have the most up to date sweeping equipment...If there was a bug of any kind here..We would have found it."said Kevin.
"I know, and considering what the Police or District Attorney's office uses..WE MIGHT HAVE FOUND IT!" said Olivia with a smile.
"Thanks Kevin...It's good to know our place is clean." I said.
"We know we didn't tell Lt. Tragg anything."said Beverly..
"And the other people at that dinner only knew we were going to meet him last night..They didn't know where we were meeting him." said Nelson.
"Me and Paris and Bree and Tony didn't know where you were meeting him or at what time and we would never betray you." said Josie.
''And Ms. Alfreda and Rockland hate him , they wouldn't have a conversation with him."said Bree.

"I never thought it was any of you....But I know Lt. Tragg isn't that smart or efficient.. He knew exactly where we were and knew too much about us, how we were related, My Uncle's arrest record, everything.. He said he got a tip, an anonymous tip...It has to be someone close to my uncle, who he thinks is a friend..." said Olivia.



"That would be my guess." said Kevin.


Across town in the "Fishbowl" the nickname the detectives gave the interrogation room..


Uncle Robbie drank his third cup of coffee..



"You know...I knew your Dad and your Uncle Jack.. Your Dad ran me in a few times..Nothin much came of it.. No proof.. Much like most of the cases you're involved in...Not much proof...Circumstantial.. I hear my nieces regularly make you look like a fool...What makes this any different?" he asked Lt. Tragg..


''Well for one, we got an eye ball witness that places you at the pier, kicking his body into the river, how about that?" said Lt. Tragg smiling..

"You're full of it...I wasn't down Penns Landing and I certainly didn't kill him...You're crazy...And your eye ball witness is a liar..He didn't see me nowhere." said Robert Bennett.


"You know...I tell half the people that sit where you're sitting to confess, help yourself out...I promise em that if they do...I'll help em out...Of course I never mean it..I just say that to get a confession...but I aint even gonna pretend with you...I want to see you on the table..gettin a needle..


"You're trash...You've been a stain on this city, on your family since day one...Like I said..Your family produced three lovely young ladies 



who made something out of themselves..They became attorneys..and then there is you...A two bit grifter..."snarled Lt. Tragg..

"What your family produce huh? YOU?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" laughed Robert Bennett..


"WHYYYYYYYY YOUUUUU!!!" screamed an angry Lt. Tragg..
"Now...Now.. Lieutenant...Don't go for the rubber hose." said Beverly ,appearing in the doorway...Smiling sweetly....

"There's my beautiful little neicey poo...Where is your Auntie?" asked Robert...


''Right here Uncle Robbie...I wanted you to meet the rest of my staff..

"You met Beverly's husband and Associate Attorney, Nelson East last night..
"This is Associate Attorney Josie Boyd..

"How are you?" said Josie.
And a young Attorney ,who is interning with us, Bresha Williams." said Olivia.

"How Do you Do?" said Bresha.



"Lawwwwd  Jesusssss Livy, you keep some good lookin women in your employ.."laughed Robert Bennett.


An angry Lieutenant Tragg stormed out of the room and slammed the door.




"We brought you some coffee and doughnuts and bagels courtesy of our office manager..Alfreda..She is quite the baker.." I said..


"AWWWWW THANK YOU GUYS..... ALFREDA??? Isn't that your momma Beverly??

Jimmy's girl..." asked Robert Bennett..who remembered fine Alfreda....

"One in the same, She works for us as an Office Manager.." said Beverly..

"How is my favorite Nephew?

I aint seen that boy in years.." laughed Robert Bennett, speaking of Olivia's older brother and Beverly's father...James "Jimmy" West.

"He's married, to one of my girlfriends...Lives in San-Francisco ,where he co-hosts a Morning News Show.  His wife is an Actress.."said Olivia..

"Glad to hear he's doin well.. He could play some football..All city..That was my main man..Heh Heh heh.."

"We gotta talk about getting you out of here.."I said.
"We've got a Judge, you'll be arraigned in two hours..After that..You'll come back to our place and  we'll discuss the particulars.."said Olivia.

He kissed Olivia and Beverly on the cheek and hugged both of them..

"Alright little Misses..I'll do what you say." he said.. He looked at me.. "I used to bounce both of these little girls on my knee...Now they're defending me in court..Circle of life brother..Circle of life.."he said.

Lt. Tragg stared at the entire meeting on the other side of the glass...He hated that this guy was their relative and that they would feel duty bound to defend him. He was a murderer and he was guilty as hell, he reasoned.
Robert stared at Olivia and Beverly...If they weren't his nieces, he wouldn't mind dating them himself he thought...


He looked at His neices, Olivia and Beverly...


and leeringly stared at Josie and Bresha. Now those two, a bit young were "prime real estate"
he thought to himself.. LAWD!


He whispered to me and Nelson-

"I know yall married to my nieces...but how do yall work around all this prime real estate...??? Lawd Jesusssss...I couldn't concentrate..." he laughed..
Nelson smiled....
So did I...I liked "Uncle Robbie" ,He was as Olivia said...A real charactor.

II-


DISTRICT COURT- TWO HOURS LATER-

We lucked out big time..We got our favorite Judge.. Judge Percy Reynolds...


He really liked us and was always glad to see us in his courtroom... We had after all successfully defended him from two murder accusations...






Olivia,Beverly and Nelson appeared in his court with Robert Bennett, accused of First Degree Murder , with Josie and Bree bringing up the rear..

I sat at the table with them... I hadn't begun any investigating yet and unlike our other clients..We had no charactor witnesses, not one to vouch for his good charactor.. Olivia and Beverly debated on whether they should admit that Robert Bennett was their uncle.. They decided not to bring it up.. Just to ask for bail on the basis that Robert Bennett had no prior convictions and no felony convictions especially.

From where I sat this was a weak argument and perhaps any other judge would have turned them down flat, but this wasn't just any other judge...This was our friend..


Lt. Tragg was the arresting officer..This weighed heavily in our favor because Judge Reynolds despised him....He after all was the one who had arrested him twice and charged him with Murder one in unrelated cases..He loved sticking it to him every chance he got..


We had a new Assistant District Attorney , April Taylor, the ex-wife of Assistant District Attorney, James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor..

They had gone to the same High School, where she had been Captain of the Cheerleaders and he was the big basketball star who led their team to the State Championship that year...They were the "Power "couple of their High school...They attended the same college..

A torn ACL ended his NBA dreams , their junior year...So both buckled down and studied..Attended law school graduated and passed the bar... They married hastily after she got pregnant..She had a miscarriage and they called it quits just as hastily...

She left town for a lucrative gig at a law firm in San Francisco, while he stayed in the area...Now she was back..


Lt. Tragg couldn't keep his eyes off of her..

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOM!" he said...

or his hands.. He rubbed her legs..he ran his hands up her skirt and palmed her behind and yanked on the waistband of her panties..


She was astounded by his behavior..She moved his hands...

"WOULD YOU CUT IT OUT??" she said loud enough for everyone to hear..

She then argued that while it was true Mr. Bennett has no convictions, he has a long list of arrests for what is commonly known as "Grifting.." she presented his police file and three detectives from Bunco squad who said they knew Mr. Bennett quite well..

Olivia and Beverly argued that none of those arrests resulted in convictions..and successfully argued that until now ,Mr. Bennett hadn't had a problem with the police in 20 years.

Nelson and Josie got the police who testified to admit that they didn't think Mr. Bennett was violent or a threat..


And Bree argued that we would take full responsibility for his actions if released in our custody..

ADA April Taylor brought up the fact that...

"The defendent happens to be the Uncle of the two lead attorneys, Olivia and Beverly and this plays a part in why they are defending him so vigourously." she said.

"We defend all of our clients vigourously." retorted  Olivia.

"I'm setting bail at $1000.00 dollars and specifying that because of his lengthy record of narrowly escaping prosecution, he is to wear an ankle bracelet for electronic surveilience.." he said.





And a bailiff attached it to his ankle..


Beverly wrote a check for $100.00 dollars and 


Bresha passed it to the same bailiff that always stared at her and smiled.. She smiled back and laughed..

Robert Bennett walked out of the courthouse, a free man. He turned to Lt. Tragg...

"Catch ya later!" he sneered..


"I plan to be there when they stick the needle in your arm." laughed Lt. Tragg..





ADA April Taylor watched as we all left the courthouse...She smiled and grabbed her roller and briefcase...

"I'm hungry Lieutenant Handsy....You know any good places to eat? I'm just back in town after a ten year absence..." she laughed..


"Why yess...How would you like a nice thick juicy steak and a cool tasty Martini?" said Lt. Tragg.

"Don't mind if I do.. Lead the way.." she said.



Back at home...


"Wellllllllllll Robert Bennett...I have to tell Jimmy you were here.."said a smiling Alfreda..

"Damn Freda, you still fine as hell....You still talk to my nephew?" he asked.




"We talk from time to time...We did have a child together you know.. And as you can see, I've stayed close friends with his baby sister." said Alfreda.


"I'm married now too...Been married a year now.." said Robert Bennett.
"WHATTTTTTTTTT? YOU'RE MARRIED UNCLE ROBBIE?" asked Beverly..
"TO WHO?? WHEN?? WHERE IS YOUR WEDDING BAND??" asked Olivia.
"Ughhh about my Wedding band.. I ugh had to pawn it...I was in a little financial trouble...but I'm gonna get it back today...I have the money to do it..but I need you to do me a big favor...Well rather, your husband.." said Robert..


Josie and Bree looked at each other and laughed upon hearing that Robert had pawned his wedding bands..

Olivia sighed.. "And someone married you..." she said in disgust..

"Aww Niecey Poo, don't be like that." he said hugging Olivia and kissing her cheek...

"I was in a lot of money troubles..but I'm good now." he said.

"Oh Boy...Should we be hearing this?" asked Beverly..
"Well..first I want you girls to meet your auntie...Aunt Zelda..My wife.. She's a Financial Advisor..She's staying at a spot in Ventnor, New Jersey..,I'll give you directions....I'm gonna call her right now.. What I need is for Donnie Ray to go pick her up.." said Robert..

"We know where it is..we've been there before." said Beverly.

"I hid her there..Atlantic City was too obvious, too hot." said Robert.
''At any rate, you got a lot of explaining to do." said Olivia.
Nelson nodded.

"I know..I know baby!" he said as he dialed.



He dialed her number...



"Hello" came a voice..

''Zelda Baby, it's me..Robert.."


'Where are you Robbie,I've been worried sick..I heard you got arrested and charged with murder in Philly.."said Zelda Bennett.
"I was..but my two famous nieces got me out of jail on bail,pending trial." said Robert.

"You're really related to Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West?" asked Zelda.

"YESS...That's my brother Alvin's daughter and grand-daughter...Auntie and Neicey....They're my nieces...I'm with them now... Olivia's husband is coming to get you and bring you to Philadelphia..
So listen to me.. I want you to get your things, check out of that Hotel and check into this hotel under the name..Zelda Washington...Your maiden name..Okay..Olivia's husband, Donnie Ray is coming to get you and your things..Okay?" said Robert..


"Okay!" said Zelda Bennett.

"I'm going to Zell you some more money...You should have it by the time Donnie Ray gets there."said Robert.




"Shortcake, you feel like driving?" I asked.
"Sure, we'll be back with your bride shortly Uncle Robbie." said Beverly as we left....

Olivia then looked at her uncle..

"Your next immediate order of business is to get your wedding bands back. Nelson, Bree, go with him to the pawn shop..."said Olivia.

''Let's go ." said Nelson..

"I hope your ring is still there." said Bresha.


'If you aint your mama Liv..She kept my brother, Alvin straight..And I see you keep everybody straight around here." laughed Bobby..



He looked at Josie, his niece, Olivia and Alfreda.. He couldn't believe this many good looking women lived and worked under the same roof..

III-


We hit the highway for Atlantic City..
Beverly was an excellent driver and she wheeled like a pro..I worried about her speed..

"My daddy and my auntie taught me how to drive..They said I was a quick study...Passed it on my first try..He said  Auntay passed it on her third try..Hahahaha..They took me out for Ice Cream after I passed."said Beverly..
I sensed that they had always been a close, tight knit family...Her, her Aunt, Her Father and her Grandparents...
As we continued on.. I remembered another time we  came here..Years ago,looking for the daughter of one of our clients..I foiled a robbery in the meanwhile...Ahh Ventnor..
"There it is up above..We made it in record time shortcake."I said..
"Yeah...At least we know where we are going." said Beverly as we cruised the area..

It was a beautiful, warm, overcast day....The Beach was surprisingly, empty...The Boardwalk was sparse..

WHILE IN PHILADELPHIA-


And in Philly...

"You're in Luck Robbie..Nobody purchased it.."said the Proprieter of the Pawn Shop.

"Well today, I am.."said Robert, who proudly paid the man..


"I'll be damned..You're payin in full, No song and dance..What you do, get lucky at the crap tables or you robbed a bank?" asked the proprieter..

"Both" laughed Robert Bennett.

and they both shared a hearty laugh...

"This isn't just a rinky dink Ghetto Pawn shop...This place has some nice high end stuff."said Nelson.
"I knowwwwww right? Not the type of Pawn shop I had in mind." said Bresha.


BACK IN VENTNOR-


We easily found the Hotel...

"Well I'll be.One half of the famous, Olivia and Beverly team and I'm related to her...Wowwww...
So you're Beverly....I'm your uh Auntie Zelda...and you're Olivia's husband, Donnie Ray right? Wowwwwwwww!!! Robbie used to talk about how he was related to Olivia and Beverly and I never believed him..He is one for telling tall tales.."said Zelda, who hugged Beverly and me..

"Well for once he told you the truth... He's my grandfather's younger brother..Olivia and my father, Jimmy are his Niece and Nephew.."said Beverly...



"Oh Myyyyyyyy" she laughed..


I had just finished packing her three suitcases in our car..

"Well, you ready to get out of here?" I asked with a smile.


"Not so Fast" came the surprising voice of Lt. Tragg... He was flanked by seven Ventnor Policemen..

"I have a Court summons for Mrs. Bennett...To appear as a hostile witness for Assistant District Attorney , April Taylor..Now we can do this the easy way or if you insist, we can do an extradition hearing in town..Call it Bev."said Lt. Tragg.

''Aunt Zelda, do you have $5.00 dollars, asked Beverly..

Zelda looked puzzled ..

"Yes." she said. she passed Beverly five dollars.

"Good...I'm your attorney of note.. Go along with them, but answer no questions...Offer no information..You tell whoever that your attorney of note, Mrs. Beverly West-East will be down to represent you." said Beverly..


"Oh okay....Thank you."said Zelda , who agreed to go along with Lt. Tragg..

"Fancy meeting you this far outside of the city...You've got a damn good informant." I said.


"You were a Homicide Detective once Donnie Ray, you know the old saying...Nothing like a good C.I."
(Confidential Informant) he laughed..as they exited..
"Your auntie is going to hit the ceiling...I'm not even going to call her.. I'll tell her when we get back.." I said ro Beverly.

"That's a good idea." said Beverly..


HOURS LATER-


"That's impossible...The only people that knew where she was ,was in this room...


Nelson and Bree were with Robbie in the Pawn Shop...



Josie and Alfreda were with me...

"Maybe he followed us..." said Olivia.

"He's under C&D, if he violated any part of that to get that summons..It's null and void." I said.,
"OUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT MY LAWYER BAE!"laughed Olivia.

who planted a sweet kiss on my lips..

"Tragg is not that smart of a detective...Kevin's guys insisted that there is no bugs of any kind here, So the bug has to be somewhere else." said Beverly.


"You know you never checked your Uncle's Phone....When he called us with directions to where he would be..He called us on his phone...When he called Zelda, to tell her to move to that other hotel...That was done on HIS phone.." said Nelson..

"He's absolutely right.. His phone has been compromised.."I said.

"Uncle Robbie...Give us your phone.. Write this number down... I'm going to put your phone in the vault here, where no one can get to it..You are to communicate with us solely through this phone.."said Olivia.

"This is a burner phone, you communicate exclusively with us through this..It's clean and untraceable."said Josie.
she passed him the phone.
''And this is a Portal..we'll communicate with you exclusively on this.." said Bresha.

passing him the Portal..

"We are going to put you up in a hotel..You are to use your own name..but lay low.."said Nelson..

"After that, we are going to go and get your wife and she'll join you shortly.." said Beverly...

''Then We are gonna have a little fun with Lt. Tragg." laughed Olivia.

IV-




At The Office of District Attorney, April Taylor..


"Am I under arrest?" asked Zelda Bennett...

"No you're not..We are just informing you that you will be called as a material witness in your husband's murder case..A Hostile witness as it would seem."said ADA April Taylor.
"Don't Get Cute Kid...YOU COULD BE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE....SO LOSE THE ATTITUDE!!" yelled Lt. Tragg

"Lieutenant Tragg there is no need for that."said ADA Taylor.

''I believe this interview is over..Come on Aunt Zelda."said Beverly..
"You know you can't compell her to testify against her husband.."said Olivia.
"This whole idea of using her as a hostile witness is ludicres."said Nelson...
"It's Law School 101 ,I know you know better than that. Even if Lt. Tragg doesn't." said Josie.
I smiled..
"She is not going to be a material witness, hostile witness or any other kind of witness."said Bree.



"You're not supposed to be in here..You can't just walk up in here.WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???" snarled Lt. Tragg...


"Relax... You are free to go Mrs. Bennett...but don't stray too far."said ADA Taylor..

"That's it? She is free to leave??..Just like that ,All my hard work and she just leaves?" asked Lt. Tragg
as we left..









"Relax..They are absolutely correct, I can't call her as a hostile or any other kind of witness or compell her to testify against her husband... I'm really surprised Beverly let you get away with that in New Jersey...I was just testing the accuracy of your informant...So far he's very good." laughed ADA April Taylor.


"My informant is good.. I know where Mr. Bennett is every hour of the day...and everything he plans to do...I know it."said Lt. Tragg.


"Please tell me you don't have Olivia and Beverly's office bugged. That's not only illegal, but you're under Cease and Desist, you aren't supposed to be anywhere near their office." said ADA April Taylor.


"I do not have their Office/Duplex bugged...No my informant is better than that..Has nothing to do with Olivia and Beverly."said a smiling Lt. Tragg.

Zelda and Robert were reunited at the Holiday Inn..
''Oh Husbandddd...I am sooo glad to see you..I've missed you sooo much.."said Zelda..
"I've missed you too baby..."said Robert..

"Olivia and Beverly and their husbands and their staff are sooo nice.." said Zelda.

"They family baby.. Now let's me and you play 'Family...I'm horny as hell!!"said Robert..



"So Am I...We haven't had sex in three days  " she said.

''Damn, that is long for us."he said.,

His eyes bulged out of it's sockets , watching her undress...

That dress , that tight Red Dress that she was wearing was brand new.. She had purchased it that afternoon, along with a matching bra and panty set in Ventnor..

She had gotten cat calls and whistles from several men all day...Exactly the reaction she wanted... Robert certainly noticed...He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She felt naughty and sexy all at once..
"You're a beautiful woman Zelda...damnnnnn!" he said.

"Stop staring so hard Robert....Here , help me with my zipper." she said. As he unzippered her dress and watched as she stepped out of it.

"I bought some new panties and this matching bra yesterday in Ventnor..You like?" she asked..

His eyes were bulging out of their sockets...

"I take it that's a yes." she giggled.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he said,

"Ohhhhhhhh stoppppp!" she giggled.

He ran his hands down into her panties and kissed her butter soft lips..




" He gently unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down....

"You are sooooo silly....and so horny....Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. Robert was huge! she thought to herself..



They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either,"Zelda found herself saying , taking the rest of her clothes off  and marveling about his size and girth..

"REALLY?" he said..

''Yes...Really!"
she said..She was herself quite horny..

"WOW!" he said...

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! " she asked......

''It's alll for you babes..All for you!.." he said shyly...

"I hope so...but....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

"You'll think of something." said Robert.. "Heh heh Heh|" he laughed.

This got Robert very excited..Over excited..


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  baby!" she squealed..



  Robert  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned  Robert..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY" cooedZelda ..He was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! PERCYYYYYY!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''NONA screamed..She was pleasently surprised...

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slowly drifted by....She was impressed with his stamina...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH HUSBANDDDD!!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Zelda!

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BABY!!!! BABY!!" moaned Robert

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"ZELDA!....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSsSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY!" she cried out



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before Robert came and came hard....and Zelda's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Zelda continued kissing Robert and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Robert moaned.. He couldn't believe his good fortune...His young prim and proper business school trained wife was a freak behind closed doors he mused.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Zelda wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Robert..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

Robert was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned Robert..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" he asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....She was sitting on him, riding him hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Robert moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned Zelda!!!...

Robert lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Zelda wouldn't let him sleep , She continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''Since I'm here, you might as well take  as much of me as you want..." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " he moaned..He climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Robert BABY!!!!!!!,  it feels so good! You never get enough...OUUUUUU MY LAWD!!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..



They were standing in the middle of the floor now, ROBERT was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ROBERT BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


They were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" moaned Robert as he came again like a gusher...



Robert lie in between Zelda's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Zelda was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held Robert's  head in her arms..

She was only a year older than Olivia and I, kind of young for him, but just what he liked in bed..

It was daybreak!





That same morning..We were all in Sam Mother's Diner, having breakfast...




Everybody had Pancakes, Sausage and Hash browns except me..


I had my everything Omelette..


"I'm gonna try that one day when I get the courage.." she said to me...


"Go to the Gym the day before and then fast.." joked Olivia.

"It's not all that bad Bree.." I said.
"I hate to say this..but it actually looks and smells good." laughed Beverly..
''She's got a point."said Nelson..

"Heads up guys we got company." said Josie..



Lt. Tragg walked in...We were too tired and too hungry.. to pay him any mind..We chowed down...

"Sooooooo where are your two clients today?" he asked..

For the longest time..No one answered him...We continued eating.. He knew we didn't have to divulge that, unless he had another arrest warrant, which he didn't.


Olivia looked up at him..

''Why don't you ask your informant?...He seems to know everything else." she said without smiling and then continued eating..


We had disabled the GPS tracking system on the phone..We knew it had been cloned..It was now locked in our vault at home..Lt. Tragg didn't have a clue where Uncle Robbie and Zelda was and he hadn't heard a conversation in hours..

He turned and walked away, towards the counter..

And at this moment at the Marriot-


A sinister meeting is taking place..

A sleazy Private Investigator named Lee Lydecker entered the room of an Attorney named  Joseph Richards...

"I got the book on all of the principle players.." he said and tossed the files on his night stand..

"They sprung the babe and right now I don't know where they have Bennett and his wife holed up at, but I'll find out, as long as he makes phone calls..Heh, heh, heh." laughed Lee Lyedecker.

"Hmmm , let me look at these."  said Joseph Richards, an Attorney out of San-Francisco. He looked at the photos, then read the files.

  

Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, 

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West ,Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocay, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns Univeristy Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as Public Defender, 

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.


Bresha Williams

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Presently doing an Internship at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.


"Hmmmm, a very distinguished and astute bunch of attorneys... They shouldn't pose us much of a problem Hopefully they'll get him off." said Attorney Joseph Richards, smiling and then laughing.


(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: