Monday, August 1, 2022

A Well Dressed Man

A Tony Thai Restaurant in the Northern Liberties on of Philadelphia.
 
Hot steamy food

was placed in front of the two individuals..



"I have to hand it to you Tony.... You know your restaurants.. This food is delicious." said my wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez- Wallace..


''Hey Carlotta, for you only the best...You don't come around much anymore.. You still married to that Assistant District Attorney ??" asked Tony Strand, a low level heist guy and sometimes drug dealer..

He had given Carlotta information from time to time in her career as a detective and she had helped him stay out of jail.

This balmy summer afternoon they were having a fine meal in one of the area's top Thai restaurants and bars.

''Yes I am.." said Carlotta as the two  enjoyed their meals..


"You think uh he could help me out in court? I have a few loose charges that I would like to walk away from...I really don't want to go back to the joint..." said Tony.

"It depends on what you got for me..." said Carlotta as she enjoyed her food..


"This guy....I don't know his name...He's a Black guy, dresses real nice, expensive clothes.. He's in town and he's put the word out to all of the shops that he's lookin to hire a few guys for a big score...A Bank job,..He didn't say... I was offered a chance to be part of it..but I turned it down...Look, I got enough troubles...A Bench warrant is out on me for some other nonsense.. So I turned it down...but everybody aint turnin away...He said he needed two guys for the score and a driver...It's a big score and it's goin down in the next 72 Hours....That's all I know...It's a bank job and it's serious...Have I ever steered you wrong before Carlotta?" said Tony.

"No you haven't....but this isn't much to go on....but I'll take it back to my boss lady and my partners."said Carlotta.. "Relax...You're as nervous as a cat... " she laughed and passed him an envelope with $300.00 dollars in it... "That's for you...Keep your nose clean and I mean that literally..." said Carlotta with a laugh..




A Bottle of Tequilla arrived at their table and Carlotta and Tony poured three fingers each and chugged them down....Smiling at each other sheepishly...


Sitting across the street in a car are two nefarious figures..

"Yo Johnny Boy, you think she bought that story we fed Tony?" as the driver, a thug known as Albert Crotty.


"Yeah , She bought it..and hopefully she takes it back to her husband, Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace... He put me away for 10 long years....While I was in prison I did nothing but think about him...This caper is going to make him look like a pure dee fool...." said the man.. Johnny Brian Goode,
A Master heist guy and Box man.. He had taken part in at least 12 high line heists...Jewelry Store Robberies, Burglaries of several safes...The Robbery of trucks carrying cigarettes, alcohol, Appliancers..
Sometimes he took part in the crimes, Other times he hired the crew and gave them a design of what to steal... He managed to do this for years..with no police record whatsoever...Not even a Juvie record...Then I ,Assistant District Attorney  Keith Wallace along with Then Sgt Danny Ho of Robbery/Homicide, and Detectives, Edwin "Duke" Baylor and Tyriq Pile made a case against him that stuck and we nailed him...First time in his life he was even arrested..





I prosecuted hm got a conviction and he got a 10 year stretch in the state prison.

"Oh Yeah...I did 7 long years in prison..7 longggg years....I haven't forgot....And after I've humiliated him...I'm going to take his life...heh heh heh...Oh yes, Mr. Keith Wallace... I haven't forgotten about you." laughed Johnny Brian Goode.


The meal was finished....


"Thank you for a great afternoon, Great food, Great Drinks and quiet conversation....Thanks for the tip Tony....I'll be in touch." said Carlotta as she got up....and left the restaurant...She got in her car and pulled off.. She had a slight buzz....She had to be careful...It wouldn't look too cool, her, a decorated Detective , arrested for a DUI...

Tony looked around, making sure he wasn't followed and got in his car and pulled off..


He went to the home he was renting....

He was about to start the shower when his doorbell rang...


"Heyyyyy guys...what's up?" said Tony..

''Heyy Tony, how ya doin?" said Johnny Brian Goode

''What's Up Tone?" said Albert "Allie Boy" Crotty.

"Hey I sold that story of the big score to the girl, just like you told me...She bought it hook line and sinker and she's goin straight to her husband, ADA Wallace...Heh heh heh.. So Uh ahhhh...What is the score really?  You can tell me." laughed Tony...

"Ahhh see Tony...That's the thing...We CAN'T TELL YOU.....You talk a lot...You get high and you drink and uh you become a chatter box from what I've heard.." said Johnny Brian Goode.

''Nah Man...It..It aint like that..I'm cool man." said Tony who was getting a little afraid.

"And you talk to cops...Just the fact that she felt comfortable enough to eat and drink with you and talk to you tells me that YOU TONY ARE AN INFORMANT and for the right price....You'll talk to anybody." said Albert ''Ally Boy.." Crotty,

"Nah man...it aint like that...Carlotta is a neighborhood girl...I knew her from way back..long before she became a cop...I used to smash her back in the day man...We always been cool." said Tony, now really frightened,

Both men laughed...
"Youse a lyin ass.. You might have known her from back in the day, but you aint seen those panties or even gotten a whiff of them...You talk to cops and we can't take that chance Tony...Sorry man, it aint personal." said Johhny, who nodded to Allie Boy..





Allie Boy produced his gun with it's silencer and shot Tony in the chest four times and once in the head, killing him instantly...

They dragged his corpse into the bathroom and put him in the bathtub...  They ran some water and poured some bleach in it and mopped the floor and wiped the place down good...


They pulled off into the night.

II-

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION DIVISION HEADQUARTERS


We sat in our stylish cafeteria enjoying Breakfast....








''So Top, you trust this guy huh?" asked Duke as he was chowing down on both an Omelette and Pancakes...


''Yes... He's not Pink..but he's given me some very accurate information over the years...He's rarely been wrong." said Carlotta,

"Tony Schram...You know him don't you Sirena, Angie?" asked Tyriq...
"I know him...I busted him once when I was a uniform cop.." said Tyriq's wife, Detective Sirena Pile.

"I did too....he's strictly low level...Nickel and Dime stuff...No major heist guy asked him to be part of any stick up crew...Unless they aren't from around here." said Angie.


"You know I thought that too...He told me that whatever is going down...It's a bank job and it's big and it's happening in 72 hours...Well now...48 hours." said Carlotta.

''Well we can't just laugh it off...He could be on the up....Why tip us off to something like that out of the blue?" said Hop.

"I trust Carlotta, if she says she got a tip from a C.I. Pink or not...It's on the up." said Jimmy.


"You said he described the shot caller as a young Black Guy, who dressed very nice...but a relative unknown..Who was asking around for a crew?" said Lt. Sissy Van Buren.


"Yes , he needed two additional guys for the take down and a driver," said Carlotta.



"That means he already has a schematic design of the bank...and probably got it from an inside guy..." said Duke.


''We'd Better call Danny, get him in on this.." said Sissy...


"Black guy, dressed nice...Looking for a crew....That's not a local guy...Or maybe it is..Maybe he's been off the streets so long , he doesn't know the players...Sounds like a guy that just got out of jail..Sounds like somebody we know Duke, Rico..." I said.

"Oh My God....Sounds like...Johnny B.   Johnny B. Goode..." said Tyriq..

Jimmy cracked up..."WHAT?" he said.
"You're Kiddin right?" said Hop..


"No he's not...This guy's name is John Brian Goode.. And he was one of the smartest craftiest guys we ever went up against. He had no police record at all...None...Not even Juvie.. Graduated from High School near the top of his class and got an associates degree in Business from Community College.. He also took Pre Law, Administration of Justice and Trial Advocacy classes at Temple..He took some Chemistry courses at Temple  and some Criminology courses too  He was a real smart guy. And a waste..He might have been a lawyer or a businessman." added Duke.

"He was responsible for a number of Safe crackings... Jewelry Store heists, Burglaries , Hijacking of trucks carrying electronics, appliances, Alcohol and cigarettes... He called the shots and hired the crews and some of em he took part in himself.....Never left any clues... but he got sloppy just one time, just one time...and we caught his partner... His number two," said Duke,.

"And he sang like the Jackson Five." laughed Tyriq..






Me, Danny Ho, Duke and Rico, put him, his partner and his seven man crew behind bars for ten years.:"
I said.


Our friend, FBI/ATF Deputy Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Hopkins, Hop's wife sat down with us just then...

"I couldn't help but overhear your conversation...I went back and did a check...and guess what?  Your guy , John Brian Goode was recently paroled from Stanga State Prison." said Sharon.




"WHAT? Paroled??? He had a Ten year sentence... This guy was up for several high end robberies ." I said.


"They weren't necessarily violent crimes and despite his many offenses...This was his first bid...So he was eligible for an early parole...." said Hop ,matter of factly...

"Listen at my partner with his law degree, talking."  said his partner, Detective Sirena Pile..







Carlotta , Sissy and Angie smiled...


Carlotta, Sissy, Angie and I all smiled... We were all so proud of Detective Tony Hopkins..


We were all proud of Detective Tony Hopkins, who started out as a patrolman assigned to us...He proved to be so valuable, so adept that I suggested he take the detective test... He aced it and put on his gold shield.


Newly minted detectives usually don't start out in elite units like ours...but we liked him so much and he proved to be such an asset to us that we kept him... I studied his background and found out he had been a student at University of Penn Law school and had dropped out in his third year...Just months before he would have graduated.. 

His classmates included his wife...
FBI/ATF Deputy Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Hopkins, who became a Fed, shortly after passing the bar..

The Brilliant Defense Attorney and bane of Lt. Tragg's existence...Our friend, Olivia Bennett-Alexander..


And equally brilliant Defense Attorney, Yvette Jones- Lockwood, also the bane of Lt. Tragg's existence./

 I got him enrolled in Drexel University's advance course for people in his situation and he graduated with flying colors and took the bar... He was now a licensed Attorney in addition to being a great detective and an asset to our unit.

''Do you want me to call Danny?" said Jimmy..
"Yes...Get him over here...He needs to be in on this." said Sissy.


Within an hour ,Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide was at our headquarters..



We had worked with him since he had been Detective Sgt. Danny Ho,,, He was Lieutenant Now..


Sissy and him went back even farther...They Both put on their Gold Shields around the same time..When she made the move to Homicide...He was already there and helped her learn the ropes..




And Three of her very best detectives were tutored under him, Tyriq Pile, Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, before she was my wife and James "Jimmy" Barlow.

They had all served under Lt. Tragg


Who they all despised.. While serving under him...His unit had the highest clearance rate ( arrest and conviction) for years...All of which he took credit for and made many television appearences...So much so that he didn't mind when Tyriq, Carlotta and Jimmy all requested transfers to Sissy's unit... and Danny Ho was promoted to Lieutenant of Robbery-Homicide.. He foolishly believed he was responsible for his unit's great sucess...He began actually working cases again with the press in tow,,
His sucess rate hasn't been the same since..


Danny smiled when he walked in...

"Good Morning Lieutenant." I said, smiling.
"Hi Danny." said Sissy smiling.
"Hi Danny...How's married life?" said Sharon.
''What's goin on Lt. Ho?" laughed Duke.

"Hi Danny!" said Angie.




Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy, Sirena and Hop just smiled.


Danny Ho smiled..

"Am I about to be arrested or promoted?" he asked..

We all burst into loud laughter.



III-

''So Our old friend Johnny Brian Goode is home eh? I heard he got paroled in May after doing a seven year bid out of the ten years he had....And right after that...Carlotta hears from a C.I. that a big score is about to go down in 48 hours huh?"  said Danny..


"My C.I. didn't know his name..but his description fits , A Well Dressed Black guy who was asking around for people to be in his crew.. He needed two people for the take down and a driver.." said Carlotta.


"That's a little extravagant for Johnny...He's never taken part in a bank heist before.. Our boy has graduated to the big times..." said Lt. Danny Ho..


Sharon pulled up his photo and his record on the monitors..


"This is your boy...Associates Degree in Business from Community College, Chemistry classes and classes in Administration of Justice, Pre Law, Trial Advocacy from Temple... Wow..all of the classes I took...Suspected mastermind on several Truck Heists, Blown safes, Jewelry store robberies, Burglaries..Steals only the best stuff...

Convicted of Grand Theft-Larceny, sentenced to 10 years, paroled in May after serving 7 years...Was an Honor Inmate...Not one disciplinary write up.. Taught Reading and Math to inmates while in prison...Worked in the prison kitchen and cafeteria....Did his last seven months at Stanga...


One of his cell mates was this guy...Albert "Allie Boy" Crotty.. A stone cold heist guy and stick up kid..
Paroled in April after doing 10 years of a 20 year sentence..

Carlotta smiled.

''We know him don't we Jimmy?" she said.
"We sure do.." said Jimmy with a wry smile.
"He was part of a stick up crew we all worked on...in Robbery-Homicide with Special Investigations." said Tyriq.
"Yes indeed...We took him down together." said Sirena.

"Yes...I remember him....He got 20 years....He's home now too huh?" said Danny Ho..


"If those two are home and free...I'm betting they've got something big cooking...It's almost like they or he at least wants me to know something is about to go down...Pick him up." I said.


Aqua Bar was as usual ,jumping tonight.. It was Salsa Night..


It was packed...



''So Sersi...I hear you graduated from Law School and Passed the bar eh? Outstanding... You uh working?" asked Johnny Brian Goode.

"I should ask you that...I heard you came home in June...That's a pretty expensive suit you got on and some nice shoes....Italian...You always did have style... A Rolodex Watch...Myyy impressive... I am working to answer your question...I work at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt law firm down town..
I'm trying to get a job with States Attorney Tanya Mosely though... " said Sersi.

''That's good...Goood...You Always were a smart girl.. I knew you'd make something out of yourself." said Johnny...


"And you were a smart guy...Too damn smart to wind up in Prison...What is wrong with you?  You were on the fast track..Business School, Law school.. You were smart enough to have made it in either field Johnny...Why were you puttin down scores? " asked Sersi.


"I needed fast money, so I could date a fly girl like you baby." said Johnny...



"You didn't need fast money to date me...You could have had me...All you had to do was ask.." said Sersi..

"Really?" he said and slipped his hand up her skirt... He was rubbing her legs and gently tugging on the waistband of her panties..




Sersi giggled... "Johnny you're fresh." she said.



She giggled and they kissed passionately at the bar.

"I think you'd better thank the lady for her time and pay for her drinks." said Tyriq.
Carlotta showed her badge... But Johnny already knew who she was..
''Somebody wants to talk to you." said Jimmy...

There were two uniformed policemen with them.


"Detective Pile, Long time no see, about seven years....and Mrs. Wallace, I imagine your husband is the one who wants to talk to me?  Lead the way." laughed Johnny.


Sersi just shook her head.. What a waste , she thought...He could have been so much better..


Carlotta, Jimmy and Tyriq dropped Johnny off at my office in City Hall...


"Hello Johnny, Long time no see.. Welcome Home..." I said.

"Why don't we cut the small talk counselor..Why am I here?  I'm paroled...My nose is clean...You got nothin on me..." said Johnny..



"You're right... I've got nothin on you now.. but there is a rumor on the street that a big score is about to go down.. That a man fitting your description has been trying to round up a stick up crew,, You're too smart to be planning something like that Johnny aren't you? What are you doing for a living now of days??.You look good in that suit." I said.

"I'm Self Employed...I'm a Sui Chef.." smirked Johnny..


"Alright Johnny....You can go...You'e not under arrest...but just remember...I got you once....And if you're dirty...I'll get you again and I'll make sure you do every day of whatever sentence you get..."I said.


''We done here?" asked Johnny. He was still as arrogant as hell.


"You can go,." I said.

He got up and smiled and walked out... Still as arrogant as ever..


IV-




I went home...It had been quite a day....A Rumor that a big hesit was about to go down soon, The Revelation that a major criminal we had taken off the street 7 years ago was paroled and on the prowl and possibly recruiting a stick up team to take down a major bank. I wondered if I could stop it. I wondered if I'd be playing catch up..
I sat on the bed in our home nude, just staring at Carlotta...She looked good in that form fitting dress.

"I take it you like my dress?" she said and giggled..
"Among other things.."I said..
She slipped the dress off and hung it in the closet...

"I paid a mint for it almost...I was shopping with Boss Lady and Angie..

last weekend and I saw it and I just had to have it...." said Carlotta.
"And of course they said to go for it right?" I laughed..
"Of course...They say you only live once.YOLO."said Carlotta..
"They're right... I said.



I stared at her...I unhooked her bra and slipped her matching panties off..
She smiled..She stroked my hard and engorged penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...Aye Mios Dios...You are wooooooooooooooouuu..You are huge...Like a donkey...."she exclaimed..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm"....I moaned..
We kissed hungrilly...Both of us trying to devour the other's lips.....
She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately......
In no time at all, Carlotta and I were in bed ,making sweet love...

I was on top of the bed thrusting mightily inside of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ayyyyyyyyyyyyyye.."she moaned ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girllllllllllllllllllll, why are you so damn hottt............??"I asked..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi...I don't know....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I don't knowwww,Aye Mios Dios..."was all she would say...

Her left hand grabbed my buttock ,almost as if she was guiding me in...

"Papi ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are driving me crazy.." she moaned feverishly....

"You're driving me crazy..." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.."she moaned..

The bed was shaking and squeaking something crazy....

The headboard was rattling loudly....

I'm glad we were home...

  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking went by.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph,ouuuuu girlll!" I moaned..

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi." she cooed softly...

Of all of the women I had slept with none got me as excited as Carlotta or made me feel as good as she did...I was entranced by her totally.....She knew it..and I knew it...

I wasn't even aware that I was cumming at first....but I was...Like a gusher...

Carlotta held on to me for dear life and began to shake, to tremble...her head began to turn both ways...and her legs got stiff and began to shake...

 ''Ouu papi...You make me cum so hard.." she said..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god...Carlotta,I don't have words for what you do to me.."I said..


While we lay there in bed, sweating... I wondered...What was Johnny up to?  Could I really get him this time?


(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: