Thursday, August 25, 2022

The Unfinished Manuscript


 TWO DAYS LATER-


Evie Harden sat in our office... She had been crying...

"She put him out....That bitch put him out...She said she could not live in the house with the man who tried to kill her... I told her... "You know he's innocent...You know  he would never do anything to harm you....but she was adamant..She put him out and she's beginning divorce proceedings..."

''Where is he now?" asked Bee Bee.

"He's staying in a hotel in town...." said Evie. "he's got your Portal and your Phone that you gave  him." she said.

"How Long have you been in love with him?  How Long have you been sleeping with him?" asked Ms. Yvette.


"WHATTTTT?" she laughed incredulously....

Sofia put the glossies on the table..

"Don't Lie to us Ms. Harden." she said softly..

There on the table were damning Photos taken outside a sleazy Motel of her and Mike kissing passionately in the doorway, of them being so hot for each other they didn't even close the curtains...of him unbuckling her bra and slipping her panties off and finally of the two of them in bed, making  sweet love...









.

It was all there, she couldn't deny it!!

She glared angrilly at Ms. Jade.. "OH MY GOD!!!! DO YOU ALWAYS STARE IN PEOPLE'S WINDOWS AND SNAP PHOTOS?" she asked.
Ms. Jade said nothing.,
''Don't get angry at her... She was just doing her job...The job we pay her for.. We pay her to investigate and investigate is what she did for us.." I said softly and diplomatically...


"Mr. Hudson is on trial for murder, If convicted, he could very well spend the rest of his life in prison....
We have a very hard case to prove.... A woman was poisoned by medicine he picked up and by a bottle with only his smudged fingerprints on it..." said Kahlil, also being diplomatic..


Ms. Yvette was not so diplomatic...

"I'm gonna ask you again...How Long have you been in love with him?  How Long have you been sleeping with him?" asked Ms. Yvette.


''You know...I'm paying you guys....I could fire you!" said Evie.


''Will you make sure we get our Portal and our Burner Phone back.?" said Ms. Yvette, not blinking and folding her arms.


"I said I could fire you....I-I I didn't say I would... The truth be told, I've been in love with him as long as I've known him....I followed his meets... I went to Wimbelton...I went to every tennis event he was involved in....I thought he was so handsome... He gave me his autograph and a kiss on the cheek once and I nearly had an orgasm... He was so handsome, so tall and athletically built.. I wanted him so bad, I could feel him inside of me...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... Anyway.. Jessica and I were at some fundraiser given by Black Entrepreneur and Businessman Rollie Rollerson..

 

He was launching a new liquor he was selling... Your friends were there... The Attorneys, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her husband, Her niece, Beverly West and her husband and their other Attorney, the light skinned one with the curly hair..and her husband....






It was a gala event...



Jennifer was shamelessly flirtatious , shamelessly....I was so mad at her that night ,I didn't know what to do... The next thing I know... They were being seen together at her Book signing in New York City, In Chicago, In Los Angelas and in Miami.... It wasn't just co-incidences....They were dating and soon they were the talk of all of the tabloids and the next thing I know.. They're getting married in Las Vegas...

I was hurt....but what could I do, but love him from afar?...

Like everything and everyone Jessica touched....it became a dumpster fire.. Jessica slept with other men, Jessica cut him down to sex just once a month.." she said.

"Once a month??? Oh My God!" I said..
"Ouuu Once a month??? Oh My God! You gotta be kidding me!" said Kahlil.
Bee Bee snickered and whispered to Sofia.. "Once a week would kill those two horn dogs."
"I knowwww, They'd divorce us right?" laughed Sofia, who giggled.

Ms. Yvette smiled, looking at the four of us..


"I felt sorry for him....Part of me wanted him to stand up to her, He wouldn't... That 31 million dollars kept him in check and Jessica knew it and knew she could do or say anything to him and he'd take it..
He never actually caught her with other men, but I know he suspected it....


Kathleen and I felt so sorry for him... We tried to cheer him up, but there wasn't much we could do...We were victims of Jessica's acid tongue more or less ourselves... Unlike him...We didn't have to take it... We weren't married to her..

I would catch him looking at me.....Salaciously..and once he hugged me, thanking me for something and I felt a full blown erection.....He was embarrassed and tried to apologize and I told him he had nothing to apologize for...


We kissed passionately in the den and I told him...I told him we could meet and go to a hotel or motel anytime he was ready....For him to let me know....That was the same afternoon you all came for the dinner and Kathleen was poisoned.. and that horrible Lt. Tragg arrested Mike...

I waited patiently until after the arraignment.. I couldn't be seen in court....So I drove down here to your building and picked him up... I had already secured us a room...That was the first time we made love and it was wonderful...I don't regret it.." said Evie.

"Well you and Mike are going to have to be very discreet....If the Prosecution gets wind of your relationship, no matter how innocent or the fact that you two started sleeping together after the fact, it won't matter...They'll sink us.... As it stands now, this is going to be a hard case to defend... Jade , talk to that Pharmacist, see if Jessica saw any other Pharmacists.." said Ms. Yvette.
"Lunch Time People, courtesy of my future husband...The Honorable Judge Jetty Dukes.. He didn't stop by, He has a court proceeding downstairs at Wrongful Conviction Unit." said Ms. Virginia.


Ms. Virginia walked in with Grilled Cubans and Coffees for us...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh they smell good." said Ms. Yvette.
"Ummmmmmm they look delish.." said Bee Bee.
"Just what the Doctor ordered." said Sofia.
"I'll say." I said..
"Yessssssss" said Kahlil..

"Yum" said Ms. Jade.


"You have such a great work enviroment here." said Evie.


II-


That Afternoon as we all rode the commuter train home... Maybe we didn't realize how dire this case was or how behind the eight ball we really were.... Bee Bee and I sat in the back of the car, kissing passionately...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu, Save some of this for when we get home Hot Stuff." she whispered in between kisses and giggled.
''I'm trying to, but it's hard..." I said.
"I Know. It is hard." she laughed and winked in between kisses...
"Aye Papi, you are getting me hot!" said Sofia , who was kissing Kahlil...
"I've been hot, watching you all day." he said, 

in between kisses...



Paris and Tony were conversing quietly as were


Jessica and Chip and Ray..


They were embroiled in some legal debate..

Dabnis and Jazzy were kissing passionately...

''Do you know what I want to do to you right now?" he asked Jazzy..
"Oh wait, is that a trick question?" asked Jazzy in between kisses....
"Oh You got jokes eh?" he laughed, continuing to kiss her...

"You think you're going to be finished with this trial in time for our vacation trip Ms. Yvette?" asked Kayla.
''You mean do you think we will have lost it by then?? Sure...."laughed Ms. Yvette.. "This is a tough one Kayla...My client's fingerprints are on the murder weapon and he can't explain how they got there... It seemed easy at first....but it's just become a cavern since then..." sighed Ms. Yvette.
''Need some help?? some Fresh eyes?? Let me know." said Kayla.


"You are a doll baby!" said Ms. Yvette. "I'll let you know." she said.

Jade wasn't with us tonight... She had brought her car..


She had brought her car.....She was doing some investigating for us...


Ms. Virginia was riding with us tonight... She got off at the station before ours....

We had all eaten dinner at work....Tonight, a Monday Night...None of us were going out...We were all more than likely settling down with our significant others at home...

We all got off the train and walked toward our homes...Telling each other good night
and preparing to do this all over again tomorrow.

"Once a Month??? Once a Month??? He only has sex once a month?? Oh My God..... The man must have incredible back up and a horrible case of blue balls.... I couldn't live here in this house with you if you ever put me on a regimen like that.....You're too attractive, too sexy...I'd lose my mind." said Gary
Passing Yvette her Organic Tea...
"I know, you get horny, just talking to me...and you seem to want it constantly..." She said softly stroking him.... "Ummmmmmmmmm look at you....As hard as a board and we are just sitting on the side of the bed, talking..." she laughed..


They kissed passionately for a few minutes and then


finished their tea....

They lie across the bed,laughing and kissing each other...

"I could never put you on a once a month regimen.." said Yvette..

"No?" asked Gary...

"Uh Uh....I need it too and I don't want it from anyone else but you......" she said..

"Always good to know.." said Gary...

"Ohhhhhhhhh Gary...ouuuuuuu my sweet sweet husband..." Yvette moaned.

''Vettie Girrrrrrrrlll...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Gary moaned, continuing to kiss her and run his hands deep into her panties , squeezing her butt...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.
He slipped her thong down...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTTIE.....OUUUUUUUUUU THESE ARE VERY NICE!" he exclaimed...

"GLAD YOU LIKE THEM!" she remarked.
He lifted her up.. and slowly entered her...She was warm and wet and felt incredible to him..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lORDDDDDDDD!! GARYYY!" Yvette screamed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWDDDDD!" he moaned..
He placed her on the bathroom sink and entered her again...Kissing her slowly and softly.....practically losing his mind in the process as did she....
and finally humping her across the bed...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lORDDDDDDDD!! GARYYY! I LOVE YOUUUUU!" Yvette screamed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...LAWWWWWWWWDDDD.. I LOVE YOU TOOOO..UMMMMPH!!" he moaned..
and for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, they made that sweet love....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...

"GARY , WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she cooed delightfully as she had an intense orgasm and her body trembled... 

Gary was cumming like a gusher and shaking as well...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...



Sleeping peacefully afterwords... Yvette felt safe from the entire world sleeping on top of Gary, with his arms wrapped around her...


III-


"I interviewed 25 people and did background checks and financial checks on all of them.... While it's true they didn't like Jessica, None of them were anywhere near her......" said Jade....

''So it comes back to Mike, who had the bad marriage, was only having sex with his wife once a month and is sleeping with her lawyer...I mean that's how the prosecution is going to play it.."said Yvette, frustrated with this case.

''Don't give up yet...I found something else out.. Jessica has two pharmacists... One on the completely opposite side of town from the other and on the day of the murder...SHE GOT A PRESCRIPTION FOR THE SAME ALLERGY MEDICINE FROM THIS OTHER PHARMACIST!!!" said Jade.


"So why would she send her husband out to get a second prescription on the same day of the same thing?" asked Ms. Yvette.

''Finally a Beacon of hope." said Sofia.

''Ms. Yvette, you used to read her novels... All of them were loosely based off of real people and real events.... With her heroines often modeled after her... I read her last novel...and I didn't say anything  because I wanted to win the case...but that girl who won Ms. Panties wasn't far off....I saw Jetty, her and a number of people I know in that novel...but fictionalized just enough for her to avoid a libel and slander suit..." I said.

"You,  reading a Jessica Hudson novel?" said Ms. Yvette with a wry smile.

''For research purposes.." I said, smiling sheepishly...
"Imagine if it had had pictures." said my wife, Bee Bee, playfully punching my shoulder..

Kahlil cracked up laughing...

"Jessica hasn't written a novel in two years...That one about "Ms. Panties" was her last novel...I heard through the Grapevine that she started writing a new novel and then just stopped...." said Jade.

"I'd love to see that manuscript......For Research purposes." said Ms. Yvette, who looked at me with that devilish sexy grin of hers..


I smiled sheepishly....


"I could make that happen." said Evie, who was just walking in and heard the tail end of our conversation....

"Really?" said Ms. Yvette.



" She writes her novels on one special laptop,., I can get to it... I happen to know she'll be out of the house tomorrow night... She's got a dinner date with a Producer who wants to make that very novel about Ms. Panties into a movie for the Lifetime Network... They will be dining at Bottom of the C. tomorrow night... I can get Jade inside...but she's got to work fast....She's got to find it and make a copy quick and get out..." said Evie.

"I can do it...but I'm not going to use my car... Bee Bee...you like cars...Rent a Black car... Any make, I don't care....We are going on an adventure.." said Jade..

''Ouuuuuuuu this sounds like fun..." said Bee Bee.

''Be Careful, be very careful." said Ms. Yvette.


The Next Night, Bee Bee drove up in a 2023 Tesla.



"Hiiiiii, well what do you think?" said Bee Bee.
"I don't know what's sexier, you or the car.." I exclaimed..
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" she said and planted a wet kiss on my lips....
"Bee, this is niceeeeeeee!" said Kahlil..
"I'm impressed Girl friend.." said Sofia.
"Let me snap a picture of you two and the car..."said Yvette, using her phone to snap  a photo.
"Girrrrrrrrrrl, this is sharp....This is how I should be livin.." said Ms. Virginia.
"Come on Bee Bee. let's ride." said Ms. Jade.

''Hop in..."said  Bee Bee.

"Let's Rock and Roll. see you guys" said Jade..

As they pulled off , our friends were leaving the building for the day..
''Was that Bee Bee and Ms. Jade?" asked Dabnis..
"That a new car?" asked Jazzy...
"It's a rental and yes that was them...They are uh on a special assignment tonight.. Meeting with a client." said Ms. Yvette.
"I wish I was on that assignment.." said Kayla..
"You and Me Both" laughed Ray.
''Aye Mios Dios." said Jessica Sanchez-Burrows.
"WOWWWWW!" was all Chip could say.
"That Ride was mad cool." said Tony...


Bee Bee opened the sun roof top of the car and put it in high as the two women enjoyed the cool summer night's breeze..


IV-


At Bottom of The C. Restaurant.... Jessica Hudson is finalizing a deal with a Producer who wants to turn her novel into a movie for television...His Name was James Ratcliff.  He was in town from New York and was quite handsy... he had been all through the delicious meal they had both enjoyed.. His hands continuously rubbed her legs and slinked up her skirt as they talked.

"Dinner was delicious..." she said.
"It was... Uh shouldn't you have your attorney present? " asked Mr. Ratcliff.


"I don't need her present to make this deal.." said Jessica, who removed his hands from up under her skirt...


"Heh heh heh, I suppose you don't." said James Ratcliff, who rubbed her legs softly and slyly ran his hands up her skirt again..he palmed her butt and slyly tried to inch her panties down... "Heh Heh Heh." he laughed. She removed his hands again...

"You're Fresh!" she said..

He was as red as a beet... He smiled raffishly... She laughed..

He put his hands up under her skirt again, rubbing her legs..

"I can AFFORD to be fresh." he said..



She didn't remove his hands...She simply looked at him... "And if you want that...We are going to have to renegotiate my price.... That raises it.." she said , without smiling..


"But of course..Heh heh heh." he laughed.



Meanwhile At Jessica's house...



Bee Bee parked down the street and killed the lights in her car...


Jade quietly entered the house...


Evie passed her the laptop...and gave her the password..

''She doesn't know I know it. Hurry up!" she said..





It surprisingly took Jade 45 MINUTES to find the Unfinished Manuscript and another THIRTY MINUTES  to download it and send it to Ms. Yvette's laptop via email and then clear the email trail.



The Bentley carrying Jessica and Mr. Ratcliff drove right past Bee Bee and parked in front of the house on the street.

Bee Bee called Jade!!!!

"Jade... Get out of there.. Jessica and somebody just drove up!" she said..

"Okay...I'm done...I'm out..." said Jade.


Evie put the laptop away...Exactly where it had been left. She opened the back door and let Jade out..

She poured herself a drink...


and flicked the television on...


Jade was in no danger of being caught....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! OHHH MY GOD, YOU SEXY LITTLE MINX...OHHHHHHHH!!!" came James Ratcliff's  moans from the car...

There was kissing going on ...

"Mmmmmmmmm James... James....JAMES!! OUUUUUUUUUU PUT IT IN MEEEEEE!" she screamed.
Jessica and her dinner date,James Ratcliff were in the back seat making love... She was riding him like a surfer rides a wave...


Her bra and panties were on the floor of his car....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD, NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL A DAMN RENEGOTIATION.....UMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSSSSssSs,
OHHHHHHH MYYY GODDDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUU! JAMES" she cooed. She was having an intense orgasm inside the car... Her body was trembling, her head was turning from side to side..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BABYYYYY!!! WOUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he was moaning.



Jade made it back to the Tesla..

"That was close.." said Jade..


"You get it?" asked Bee Bee..



''Every Last word and now, Ms. Yvette has it. I emailed it to her." said Jade.


They pulled off...


As Luck would have it.. Lt. Tragg was cruising the area and saw them... He sped after them...

"Is That Bee Bee Driving...and Jade?? what are they doing in that car and in this neighborhood.??" he asked.. He began following them...

"It's Lieutenant Tragg!!! What is he doing in this neck of the woods?" asked Bee Bee.  "I'm going to try to shake him.." she said.


It had been a perfect night....The last thing they needed was to be rousted by him in this neighborhood. Without violating the speed limit..Bee Bee crept to the next light and then sped through just as the light went from Green to Yellow to Red...She sped down the block, turned the corner and then doubled back around the block...


Lt. Tragg went through three red lights ,made a sharp turn and sped back down the block and crashed into the Bentley, which was still moving up and down...



The impact swung the doors open and a naked Jessica Hudson and her dinner date, James Ratcliff fell into the street..

"OH MY GODDDDDD!!! YOU NON DRIVING LOON...I'M NAKED!!!" screamed Jessica...

"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! I'M NAKED AND YOU RUINED MY CAR!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!" screamed James Ratcliff...


"I'm a police officer sir...I was in pursuit of a suspicious vehicle.." said Lt. Tragg, taking off his jacket and trying to cover the man..


"I DON'T NEED YOUR FUNKY JACKET TO COVER ME!!!! WHAT SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE??"James Ratcliff  bellowed...

There was no sign of Bee Bee and Jade.

"YOUR SUPERIORS WILL HEAR FROM ME!!!" screamed James Ratcliff


Lt. Tragg was standing there, his face as red as a beet and another city car he was driving, wrecked.

This story did not make the papers...Neither Jessica nor her date wanted it known that they were having sex in the back seat of his car.. The City of Philadelphia paid for the damages completely and  quietly and no charges were pressed against Lt. Tragg..

In addition to attending AA classes three times a week, He now had to take and pass the Policeman's safe driving course.. Once again, he was the laughing stock of the entire police department..


THE NEXT DAY-

Of course we all laughed so hard the next morning, We were in tears...... as we met in the office.

"My baby can drive a car as good as she can.." I said.. Bee Bee put her hand over my mouth...
''Don't say it...I knowww." she said softly...

 and kissed me.

"Bee Bee always was an excellent driver.. Her Father actually taught her...He let Todd Dellums think that he taught her.."laughed Sofia...
''Who Taught you how to drive?" asked Kahlil.


"Bee Bee... I got my license six weeks after she did...We were in 11th grade..."said Sofia.

"I got mine in 11th grade too....My Pops taught me....But my mom took me to take the test and get my license...I think I saw you there Sofia....I didn't know you yet..." I said.

"I remember you....Remember, we talked about that years later when we were all in law school."said Sofia.


"You all were driving before me... I got mine in senior year, High school." said Kahlil.
"You guys are soooo cute and you have such a history together." laughed Virginia, listening to us talk.

''Bee Bee, you're one hell of a driver." said Jade, bowing to Bee Bee.

Bee Bee smiled.. "Thank You!" she said.

''Yall did good work.. Bee, did you take that car back?' asked Ms. Yvette.


"Sure Did, Me and Keith returned it ,First thing this morning. He drove me to work after that!" said Bee Bee..

"Good.... Good...I read that unfinished manuscript.....I know who killed Kathleen and I know how they did it." said Ms. Yvette.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

7 comments:

Toni said...

I laughed until I cried after reading this.. That damn Lt. Tragg is a mess.

Angie B. said...

Keith he's obviously based off of somebody you knew....isn't he?

Keith said...

he's a fictionalized version of a real cop who lived in Philadelphia and was always on Television commenting on a big case, whether he had something to do with it or not.. The Brass hated him... He wound up leaving the Philadelphia Police department and becoming Police Commissioner of a Suburban Town outside of Philly.

Sunflower said...

Is that in Lt. Tragg's future?

Keith said...

Definitely not! Philadelphia needs him! LOL!

Anonymous said...

That sex scene between Yvette and Gary and that song "Surprise" by Chloie had me throwing my panties to the rafters!

Judith said...

How sway!