Thursday, August 11, 2022

Pipeline


 In a hotel in the town, Chip smiled as he spoke to his wife, Jessica.


"This place aint much...but at least the Innocence project Sprung for a room for Haley, considering the circumstances." said Chip.
"She's two floors up...Shame she couldn't be on our floor..When we've traveled with Yvette and the guys or Olivia, We've all been together and in much nicer places.."said Jessica.



"Yeah well, Yvette is backed by that McClusken/Cozen/Connor & Pratt Money, she works for a big law firm... and Olivia and Beverly have clients with huge pockets, who fund a few of her vacations..and plus, her law firm is pretty successful...She has a lot of money to play with." said Chip..

"I know.....I don't know about you...You left a corporate law firm to follow me....I didn't get into this law game to get rich..I got in it for justice." said Jessica with a smile.


"I got in it because I found I liked defending people more than I liked defending and representing powerful companies.. Oh and there was one more reason..."said Chip..

''What was that?" asked Jessica..
"I met and fell in love with this very sexy Latina, who I found I could not live without, who gives me a boner just thinking about her.." he whispered..

"Like the one you have right now huh?" she laughed.. staring at the huge bulge in his trousers..
She used to notice him staring at her ,when they were Public Defenders, but she tried to ignore it..
By the time he showed up at the Innocence Project, she knew that he had a thing for her..That he was attracted to her and she began exploring the possibility of dating him.. Now they're married..

Jessica dimmed the lights and they began to kiss passionately...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm your lips are so soft." she said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, so are yours...ouuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..



They kissed passionately up against the wall..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....I miss this.." he moaned..running his hands down in her panties.. They hadn't had sex since they had been here...They had both been working so hard on this case, trying to save this man's life..

The Case had been dropped in their lap at the last minute when the man had only a few weeks to live..They had asked us to help them, while we were in the middle of preparing for a fourth murder trial








For Frank Ballard, who in a case eerily similar to this was accused of murdering his estranged wife and her boyfriend..We got an acquittal after a fourth grueling trial and then just like that, we jumped on this case,


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....OH MY GODDDDD! JESSIE...UMMMMMMMMM" moaned Chip....

"You sound like a moose.."laughed Jessica..but you're hung like a horse...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.


He unhooked her bra, and slipped her panties off...



He placed her on top of the bathroom sink and entered her slowly...

"AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MIOS DIOS!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed..

"And you talk about how loud Ms. Yvette and Gary are.."laughed Chip...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...YOU ARE SO BIG...SOOO HARD......OUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYE MIOS DIOS...AYE MIOS DIOSSSSSS...OUUUUUUU!" she screamed as Chip went in...


He lifted he petite body up and began long stroking her..This caused her head to turn back and forth and brought tears from her eyes as she experienced an Earth Shaking orgasm that brought her to tears....

"AYE PAPI...AYE PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she cried out...


He bent her over the sink and took her doggie style..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!" he moaned..

"AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MIOS DIOS!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed..

"Papi ,I love you sooooooo much." Jessie screamed...moving up and down on him and giving him slow soft kisses.

"I love you tooo!" he moaned.

"AYE YI YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...AYE MIOS DIOS!" she screamed.....

and later riding him like a surfer rides the waves on top of the bed....


Soon they were in a nice rhythm in the bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!" he moaned..

"AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MIOS DIOS!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!" he moaned..

"AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MIOS DIOS!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed..


Haley Cutler had walked two floors down to their room... She heard the bed squeaking like crazy and the headboard slamming against the wall and their screams..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...YOU ARE SO BIG...SOOO HARD......OUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYE MIOS DIOS...AYE MIOS DIOSSSSSS...OUUUUUUU!"she screamed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! LAWD HAVE MERCY!UMMMMM!"he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYE PAPI!!! "she cooed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned..

"AYE PAPI...AYE PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS!  MAMI IS ABOUT TO CUMMMM...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out...




"Girrrrl, I don't blame you..Get it girl....Ummmm Get it!" she said and smiled and walked back upstairs to her room.

This went on for NINE TO TEN HOURS!

"AYE PAPI...AYE PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS!  MAMI IS ABOUT TO CUMMMM...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOOD...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDDD!" he moaned.....

Both came and came hard....bodies shaking and trembling and sweat rolling down their backs!


Jessica was enjoying her first good sleep in nights...She had saved a man's life...At least for 48 Hours.
She was lying on top of Chip....Chip had his arms around her...both drifted off into a peaceful sleep..



A few Blocks away in a diner...

Attorney Roderick Strickland 
and Private Investigator Bert Vanderberg were having Dinner..





They were both having New York Strip Steaks, a Bake Potato and hot coffee..

''This aint Philly, but this aint bad for a dump like this huh?" said Rod Strickland..


"The Food is great....I'm here Rod because you got a problem..A Big Problem...



Olivia is a very shrewd woman... It's damn near impossible to bug her Office duplex...She hires a professional, who sweeps her office, law library, media room and the upstairs apartments about three times a week...

But I have been up on their phones...







''As a rule, they tell their clients not to communicate with them on their Business Phones or their Private line.. All six of them...





She uses a Burner Phone and a Portal, which are untraceable...



"But Olivia got a call a few nights ago on her personal line...The night after she and her crew had just got an acquittal in the Ballard Murder Case...The voice was electronically scrambled and it was from a blocked number...but it came to her personal phone, which I was monitoring, just in case.. The caller told her she'd missed something and to look deeper into the case files..  Now you figure..She and her guys are exhausted..They just finished a fourth retrial in which they finally eeked out an acquittal...The last thing they wanted to do was get involved in another case.. but they did..

Olivia called out the troops.. All of her lawyer friends and associates to help her team out...














And they, along with Olivia and her team worked around the clock until they found, Mistakes made by you, mistakes made by the Public Defender in the original trial and mistakes made by the Judge...enough for Olivia to fast track an appeal, who this caller fast tracked to a Liberal Judge..


Gaskins who took a serious look at it..


Olivia , who doesn't know who this caller is either ,got another call telling her she and her guys didn't look deep enough....Now her husband,

a former Homicide Detective is looking for two witnesses...I don't know who they are yet and Olivia wrote an amendment to the appeal..


That caused Judge Gaskins to order a 48 hour stay of execution..."said Bert Vandenberg.


''So Olivia has got a secret friend eh? Who is it?" asked Rod Strickland.


"I don't know...He told Olivia his name was John Cuff, that's a young Lawyer who was clerking for Judge Gaskins...Only John Cuff has been dead for a year, Lukemia.. One thing I do know...We hit the cell towers...Whoever made that call, made it from here.! This Town." said Bert Vandenberg


II-


A quiet morning for us...This was going to be a light work day for us...

We had finished work on two major cases...We deserved a rest...Alfreda, Myself and Olivia fixed Breakfast...
"That coffee brewing smells good...I'll bet the smell of coffee and food has wafted outside." said Alfreda who was whipping up Pancake Batter.
""You're probably right...Lucky for us, everybody is at work." I laughed. I was cracking eggs and fixing egg batter for omelettes.
Olivia was laying Bacon and sausage  on the flat pan. and preparing Hash Browns..She was quiet and serene this morning.

We had Hot coffee, Orange Juice, Pancakes, Sausage, Hash Browns, Eggs to order and Bacon cooking..








Beverly, her husband, Nelson, Josie and Bresha all sat around the table..Well rested. They were able to sleep later this morning.
"I know Jessie and Chip are relieved,,They got a 48 Hour stay." said Beverly..
"Hopefully Donnie Ray will find those two witnesses and get them to swear out a video affadavit in front of a Judge.."said Nelson..
''And we can get it to the Judge or Jessie in time." said Josie.
"You can actually do that in this case?" asked Bresha.


"You can...Prosecutors don't like it, because they don't get to cross examine the witness again...but they do have the original testimony to go on." said Beverly...

"I successfully used a videotaped affadavit in a Death Penalty case on two occassions..Saved both client's lives and won a retrial for them..." said Olivia.

''I was second chair on one of those trials." said Nelson.
''And I was second chair on the other one."said Beverly.


"You three have quite a history together huh?" said Bresha, marveling at their stories..




Olivia smiled and hugged Josie..

"They were my first babies....You and Josie are my new babies..We're all gonna have history together." she said.


"Okayyyyy Breakfast is ready, Grab a plate." said Alfreda as we all made our plates and sat down to eat our breakfast....

They were all going to rest....I was going out on the street today....Going Hunting.

At The Diner in Waynesboro... Chip, Jessie and Hailey came in for breakfast....
"Wow!! I'm Starving." said Chip...
''Me too!" said Jessica..

"I suppose you two are...Uh I-I- I mean as hard as you've been working on this case." said Haley.

''What'll you guys have?" She asked.


"Hot Cakes, Hash Browns, sausage and coffee." said Chip.


"Same for me..." said Jessica.

''Same For me too!" said Haley.

They were the only people of color in  the diner, except for a truck driver or two who passed through..

The Waitress looked at them... "You two I've seen before...You're lawyers working on that death row case..  Bur you I've never seen.  " she said, looking at Haley...

" That's our client's daughter." said Jessica.

"You know, I'm a lawyer...Just like you two." said the waitress...


"You're a lawyer?" asked Chip..

She pulled out her phone..



She Photographed her diplomas... One from the University of Pittsburg where she got a B.A. in Trial Advocacy, Administration of Justice, Pre Law, The Other was her J.D. from The University of Pittsburg School of Law...and the third was her certificate stating that she had passed the Pennsylvania Bar .

"So You are a licensed Attorney..." said Jessica in shock..
"So Why you waitin tables in this joint?" asked Haley..

"Because I've got to eat and keep a roof over my head.. I'm saving up enough money to move to Pittsburg and get an apartment and get a job with a law firm in the city... I work here and I clerk part time at the 7th Circuit Court...The Judge is nice, but he doesn't pay a lot..  I'll be back with your order." said the waitress..





She brought their orders back...

"Here you go." she said.

"Here is a card.. It's for the Innocence Project Office in Pittsburg....It's a good place to start, depending on what kind of law you want to practice.." said Jessica.


"Thank you....My name is Molly...Molly Brown." said the waitress.


III-


THE LEGAL ETHICS BOARD...


Josie manned the digital video taping device.

Yes, we were high tech like that!


Judge Jetty Dukes agreed to be our Judge as we recorded the legal affadavit..


I had located and subpoenaed our first witness.. I had Olivia and Beverly and the gang come to the hearing.. I figured they being attorneys , it would be better if they interrogated her on film...Plus we knew her..She had been a witness in the last trial we had tried.




Ms. Laquita James...


"Ms. James, I'm reading from the transcript here of the 2002 trial of Mr. Cutler in which you said, You were coming out of the bar and you saw Mr. Cutler running out of the burning building, is that correct?" asked Olivia.


"Well if it says I said it...I uh guess I saw it." she replied..

''But you were never sure...It is written here in the handwritten notes of Detective Dominick Evans that you said you were never sure..." said Olivia.


''Yes, I told them that." said Laquita James..

"In fact, you failed to identify Mr. Cutler in two different line ups....In the first one, you picked a man who was actually a policemen and in the second one you picked a man , a whole foot taller and much lighter than Mr. Cutler is that not true?   You only picked Mr. Cutler in the third line up and by then you had seen his picture in the paper, am I not right?" asked Beverly..

"Yes ,uh Detective Evans uh ruh told me that that is the one I should pick.." said Laquita James..



"Is it safe to say that the night you stumbled out of the bar...You were inebriated...intoxicated...DRUNK?" asked Nelson..


"YES!" said Laquita James.


''So you don't know...You can't be 100 percent sure, WHO you saw running out of that burning building...Can you?" asked Olivia.


"Noooooooo...I've felt so bad..I've felt so bad about this...20 years, 20 years I've felt bad about that man sitting on Death Row...Because I told them ,I told the Detectives it was dark...I was sloppy drunk...I saw a shadow, but I was never sure, who I saw...I told em, but they told me it was alright, that they had the right guy...." said Laquita James.


"Here is a photo of the bar...It's on the corner of the block... And Here is the house...The house is at the other end of the block...From this distance, even sober....It would be hard to determine just who was coming out of the house..Unless you knew the person, is that a fair statement?" asked Bresha.


''Yes it's a fair statement..I didn't really see Mr. Cutler.." said Laquita James.


''Don't we know you?" asked Nelson.


"I-I-I don't think so.." said Laquita James..


''Yes we do... You testified in our last trial...We were representing Mr. Ballard...You were an eyewitness in that case... It's here in the transcripts and you perjured yourself in that trial...It's right here." said Beverly....


"Lt. Tragg bought me lunch and gave me some money to buy beer, so I said what he wanted me to say..." said Laquita James....."I-I-I didn't know Mr. Ballard at all.. His wife and I used to get our hair done at the same hair dresser...You guys got him off didn't you?" she asked.

"The Jury was never made aware that this witness was inebriated, that she failed to identify Mr. Cutler in two seperate line ups and only identified him after seeing his picture in the paper and being told by detectives that they had  "The Right Guy"said Olivia.

(Click!)


"We got it all Liv." said Josie, 



who played it back for posterity...

"Good Now...Let's get a copy to Jessica and one to Judge Gaskins." said Olivia..

"Thank You Jetty." said Beverly.


"I was only too happy to help." said Jetty Dukes.


"I gotta find one last witness and I have to do it tomorrow....Time is running out on that stay." I said.



And in Waynesboro...


"Any luck on finding that Pipeline yet?" asked Attorney Rod Strickland..


"I checked out all of the clerks currently working for Judge Gaskins and checked out their phones..It doesn't appear to be any of them...One of them works as a waitress in here..I checked her phone...No calls to Olivia...In fact she claimed not to know who Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her famous niece, Beverly West were.."said Bert Vandenberg..


''Anybody funneling information to Olivia would be very careful...They used a voice scrambler, they used a Blocked number...That smells like burner phone, the only reason you picked it up was because they called Olivia's clean phone. Check the online purchases of these clerks.." said Rod.

"Good Idea." said Bert.

IV-


In Jessica and Chip's room...


''Haley, We are going to save your father's life...I'm 100 percent sure of this.. We have new and compelling evidence just sent to the Judge...No way he can ignore this.. Your dad was done a wrong by two cops who are themselves in prison for murders..One serving life no parole and one serving 15 years to Life....They ran a sloppy slipshod investigation and now we have proof... Your daddy is not going to get a needle..I'm sure of it." said Jessica.


"Oh Ms. Jessica, thank you so much.., I hope you're right."said Hailey..


''Have a little faith, We are gonna get him off Death Row." said Chip.


In Philadelphia , we were quite happy.... We had given Jessica and Chip more ammunition in their fight to save  Cutler's life..


"I know Jessie and Chip will pull this out.. We've given them more than enough and they have a sympathetic judge to boot.. He's got to realize, ythis man was railroaded.  Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I can take my clothes off and relax ,with a clear conscience."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..




and watched her undress.



"I know you are..." laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..


"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the trial we'd had.. All Four of them.

"I wonder where Jessica is." I asked..

Olivia played in my hair..

"She's not here and whereever she is.. She's not worried about us right now!" she said and slowly drifted off to sleep on top of me...I put my arms around her nice warm body and held her close to me...




Downstairs from us...



 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...


Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing an Orange lace bra and a matching Orange  lace Bikini panties....



He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSSsss!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! ..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement. As he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..







Josie and Paris, directly across the street... were steaming up their windows..

"Ouuuuuuuuu Paris, you are sooooo nastyyyyyy!"moaned Josie as she rode him slowly and drove him mad with soft butter kisses.

"But you love it don't you? Don't youuu?" he said..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! YESSSSSSS!" she moaned...as they made love on the bedroom floor..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PARIS!!!!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!! JOSIEEEE!" he moaned

as their bed squeaked out of control.


Down the street...

Bresha was near naked when her husband, Tony came home... 
He had come home an hour early again...He just couldn't wait...


They kissed in the doorway of their bedroom...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you couldn't wait could you?" shje giggled in between kisses...

"No, I could not....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good lord....." he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed, laughing..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH, AWWWWWWWWWWW LAWDDDDD" he said in between more slow, smouldering kisses.



He slipped her panties down..

and soon they were both naked and making sweet love in their bed....


And in Waynesboro. at the diner. It was an hour before her shift ended.


Molly Brown was almost finished..when he came in.. Chucky Miller..



She didn't feel like being bothered with him tonight.  He liked to grope her and beg her for sex.. She wasn't interested in him at all.. but he couldn't take no for an answer.

Hey Molly...I'll take a slice of Apple Pie and some time with you." he joked, running his hands up her dress, feeling her legs and yanking on the waistband of her panties..


She removed his hands.

"Try that again and I'll have you removed." she snarled.


Private Investigator Bert Vandenberg shoved him out of the way..

''Beat it kid." he said.

He grabbed Molly by the arm..

"It had to be you...you purchased a voice scrambler on line and a burner phone...You've been calling Philadelphia, giving Olivia Bennett-Alexander sensitive information.Haven't you?" he snarled.


"I don't know what you're talking about...I don't know any Olivia Bennett-Alexander or anyone else in Philadelphia." said Molly..

"You're a liar...You're the Pipeline from the Judge's Office to Olivia." said Bert..


The guy he pushed aside tapped him on the shoulder.

Bert turned and  Chucky smashed him in his jaw, spinning him around..


Dazed Bert spun around."OOOOOUUUUUUF!" he grimaced.

He swung a haymaker at Chucky that missed by a mile... He  then went for an uppercut,.but  Chucky blocked him both times...

.


Charles hit him with 17 rights and 17 lefts to his face and then a right cross which knocked Bert Vandenberg  to the floor . The Apple Pie fell onto his head, so did a glass of milk.

The other customers gasped...Some laughed and high fived... Others just stood stunned.

Bert Vandenberg lay on the floor in Apple Pie and Milk and broken glass...his nose bleeding profusely, both of his eyes blackened and swollen shut nearly and his right cheek, swollen and purple...

"Ughhhhhhh!" he moaned....


He slowly got to his feet...


"You want some more huh?" asked Charles..


Bert blocked his punch and caught him with an uppercut that knocked the wind out of him..He hit him with 17 rights and 17 lefts to his face and then a right cross which knocked Chucky  to the floor and out!!!! Out Cold!!! Chucky had knocked over two tables and chairs on his way to the floor... He was out for the night!

Bert stumbled over Chucky, who was out cold and walked into the streetm Both of his eyes were swollen shut...His nose was bleeding profusely and his face was swollen and discolored.. He looked like he had lost the fight..


Somebody had called the police. They handcuffed Bert and revived Chucky and handcuffed him too!
They took both to the county jail for the night.

In all of this..Molly had clocked out and left for the night.

Two Birds had been killed with one stone.

She stood in an alley Five blocks away, laughing her head off as the police car with both Bert and Chucky rode by her...




(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: