Tuesday, August 30, 2022

"Cake Batter"


PINK'S SEAFOOD BISTRO AND STORE-
 

"I want these Scallops baby, but they high." said Sepia's Mother...
"They're free for us Ma... Mr. Pink is a friend of Kevin's.." said Sepia , who was with me at Pink's Seafood bistro and store...

"I have loved that husband of yours since the day I first met him.." said Sepia's mother, smiling and giddy with excitement..

"Oh you have huh?" laughed Sepia..
"Sure....He took you in, when you didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of... Paid for your schooling, and helped you get set up in business and is the father of my grandbaby...And he's puttin you through law school....What's not to love? " said Sepia's Mother.

"And of course he made it possible for us to take this Free Seafood home.."said Sepia, smiling..


"Yessssssss that too!"laughed Sepia's mother...


While they purchased Lobster and scallops... The man known as Pink and I were having a different conversation in the other room...

''What do you know about Charlie Parmenter Pink?" I figured if Pink didn't know it...It wasn't worth knowing..  My operatives could only ascertain so much.. They had followed him,photographed him and observed him most of the day...He was as unassuming as any criminal I'd ever shadowed..I knew the basics on him...Now I needed to know what the streets know.

''Well Kev..he's a major playa... The new kid on the block..He hired a high line crew...5 of the top guys in the area money could buy and he put down major scores... 10 Jewelry store heists...All at night.. They disabled the street cams  and the alarm systems...beat the safe and was out of the stores before anybody knew what was going down... Millions lost...Same thing with the home invasions and the truck hijackings...I hear he bought the information from a Russian....His partner in the deal... This Russian spent 8 months in the joint with Cricket.... He drinks a lot and he talks to girls and girls like to talk and well that's how Cricket found out about the whole operation....

Danny Ho and his guys rounded up four of the guys in the stick up crew..Major dudes and found a little bit of the Swag that hadn't been passed off...They never knew who they were working for...but their leader did...He's the one who hired them...He was found riddled with bullets a few weeks ago in a driveway...

And they figured out somehow that Cricket was the informant and now he's gone....Nice and neat, Charlie Parmenter is clean and that's how he stays clean... Cops can't put a tag on him and neither can the Feds..
He stays in that diner practically all day..With hundreds of witnesses.."said Pink.


"My guys got in his condo and have it wired for sound and video...It's been a week.. He doesn't discuss business on his phone there..He doesn't meet anybody there...He screws his three girls there and that is it.. He's smart...And he doesn't let anybody with him that he doesn't know." I said.


"The Russian he buys information from is called "Cake Batter" on the street...You find him and you find his source of information... He's got 6.5 million in three banks here...and twice that in off shore accounts in the Caymen islands...Word is.. He's looking to hire a new crew.. He and Cake Batter have a new score set up... I do know this.. On Wednesdays...He changes up his routine..He meets with Cake Batter in Little Norway... In a Bakery...They meet face to face outside.... And Kev...I know you cool with the cops...but be careful with this... Word is a dirty cop is on his payroll...Nobody knows who it is..but word is..That's who does his killing for him, when there is a need...and he more than likely alerts hm to indictments and investigations...Trust Nobody....except those you know you can trust... 










Sissy, Carlotta, Jimmy, Rico, Sirena, Hop, Duke, Angie and maybe Lt. Danny Ho... I don't trust nobody else."said Pink.


''I'm going to try and locate this Cake Batter person.." I said.  "Thank you Pink.." I said,.


''Anytime Kev.. be careful.." he said.. Sepia and her mother walked in with bags of seafood.  "I hope you ladies found everything you wanted.." he said.

''Everything is just lovely, but son, you gotta drop some of these prices baby...You kinda high." said Sepia's mother.
''Mother, we are getting this for free."said Sepia, embarrassed.
"I know and I appreciate it...but I'm just sayin..." said Mrs.Cokely..
I smiled and shrugged my shoulders...

Pink smiled ..

"See you later Kev." he said..

I sure didn't want anything to happen to Pink....He was the best informer I ever had.. and he,like I was listed as a Confidential Informant to Sissy and her detectives .... Outside of Danny Ho..No one else knew about him or my role.


As we drove back....

"What time you two gonna be finished uh gettin it on?" asked Mrs. Cokely..

"MOTHER!!!!" said Sepia, thoroughly embarrassed...



I smiled as I drove.

''I just want to know what time I can bring my grand-daughter home.. We all adults.. and I know when Mr. Crawford come over he gonna wanna.." she said.

"Okay Mother...I'll call you......OKAYYYY?" said Sepia...




I cracked up......

AT POLICE HEADQUARTERS-
'' Detective Sgt. Brecker.. You're a newly minted Sgt. You've got about 20 commendations for bravery and you had the highest arrest and conviction record over in Vice...They speak very highly of you...Lt. Tragg is your superior and you should speak to him with the respect his rank demands... " said Captain Cantrell.
"Yes sir." said Detective Sgt. Lenny Brecker...
Lt. Tragg smirked....

"Danny, this latest murder of your informant ties in with that high line heist  crew you took down a few weeks ago..?" asked Captain Cantrell.


"Yes Captain...he was just about to give me the name of the man our shot caller buys schematic designs from when he got murdered....Now I'm back to square one.. Which is nowhere...I find this guy and I find the boss, the string puller and possibly the murderer of my informant and the leader of that crew...I think both of them could have identified the boss man.." said Danny..

"Okay, this is your case Danny, work it hard..." said Captain Cantrell... "That will be all gentlemen." he said.


Lt. Tragg was a little salty that Danny got to work the case...but he felt justified that Brecker was told to respect him and that he knew Brecker didn't sleep with his girl....and that he had just last night...He smiled and walked out of the office.


Detective Sgt. Brecker didn't care... he laughed and walked out too!



II-


We had taken Mrs. Cokely home and picked up our daughter...She was tired.. Sepia gave her a warm bath and some Hot Cocoa...She had gone fast to sleep...

"Kimmy is asleep...Come to Bed." whispered Sepia..

I walked up the stairs to her..She was still beautiful after all of these years...I took  her in my arms..

"I can't believe I used to read your blog and dream about meeting you and now you're here....My wife, mother of my child.. like a dream come true..." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Kevin you know just what to say to make my panties drop don't you?" she said...

We said nothing else..We didn't have to say anything..We kissed passionately in the doorway...



up against the wall and finally inside the room, closing and locking the door..

Undressing each other...

"OHHHH MY GOODNESSS!!!!....You don't make any sense, being that hard and that huge.." she said as we kissed passionately and she softly stroked me...

and me gently sliding her panties down...

"It doesn't make any sense you being this sexy.." I said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...Flattery will get you everywhere...ouuuuu ..look at youuuuu....myyyy goodness" said Sepia in between hot kisses...

Once again we wound up on top of the bed......We didn't bother to turn back the covers.....I  entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HUSBAND..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!Myyyy goodness...ummmmphhhhh!"" she moaned...
FIVE to SIX hours of hot ,sweaty, lovemaking continued...The bed had been squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall...

 Ummmmmmmm Husband, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Sepia moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly..
I couldn't bring myself to stop...THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS slipped by..

The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against the wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier tonight than it had been before.......And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...

  Sepia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN MORRIS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder..

Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off in this bedddd.....ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."


"KEVIN...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  KEVIN..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned.
.
 "KEVIN..ouuuuuu..KEVIN....OHHHHHHH. HUSBAND!!!!! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...

  The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Kevin, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

"Ohhhh Sepia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh HUSBAND!, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...

 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!


Sepia fell asleep on my chest....


At Morris Investigations...they picked up a phone call made to Charlie Parmenter's phone at his condo...


The caller was calling from a burner phone...and using a voice scrambler...

"That meeting with "Cake Batter", cancel it....You've been compromised." came the voice.

"I have a new baker anyway....Cancel the contract with Cake Batter." came the voice of Charlie Parmenter.

(Click)

Unfortunately this was picked up at night while Sepia and I were in the throes of Passion.



III-

A FEW HOURS BEFORE- In a closed door meeting at Police Headquarters..
"Captain, this is FBI Agent Johnny Reese, an expert on the Russian Mob... He knows who the man known as "Cake Batter" is
"His real name is Sergey Ivankov.... This is a recent FBI surveilience photo of him.
He once led Moscow's most influential gang, based in Orekhovo district. In the early 1990s, at the peak of his career, Silvester controlled more than 30 banks and all the city's markets and his fortune was counted in billions of rubles. Pretty cool for a man who used to be a tractor driver. He was run out of Moscow...A combonation of good police work and rival gangs with a price on his head.. he settled in London for awhile and eventually made it to the United States.. He keeps a low profile...FBI, U.S. Marshalls and Immigration have been looking at him for awhile.  He's not the big deal here that he was in Russia. He no longer controls the banks or heads a big gang...He does have a few millions in an off shore account..He has a small operation that scopes out jewelry stores,banks,the homes of some of his famously wealthy associates and he sells the designs to the highest bidder or shot caller who hires a crew...They take down the joints and he and the shot caller split the profits....It's such a huge profit that the seven way split is more than worth it.. We have photos of he and your elusive Mr. Parmenter talking on several occassions." said Agent Reese.


"Danny, you think this guy sold the designs to Mr. Parmenter , who then assigned that crew to the robberies?" asked Captain Cantrell..

''Yes...Grab him and we get Parmenter..." said Danny Ho.


"You got three open homicides related to this... The murder of that truck driver, The Murder of the leader of that crew and the murder of your informant yesterday..."said Lt. Tragg.

"The truck driver was murdered by the leader of that crew... We found a gun on him and it passed ballistics..We just don't know who killed him. I think Parmenter is responsible for all three... He ordered them... I get Parmenter, I clear my murders."
said Danny.

"You think this guy will roll? He's a Russian, they don't  roll over that easy." said Detective Sgt. Brecker.

"Hey Junior..Shut up and try to learn somethin here." said Lt. Tragg.....



"That'll be enough.."said Captain Cantrell..

"He's right..This guy is old school Russian Mob, but you have the best chance of slowing Parmenter down if he has no one to buy designs from for scores." said FBI Agent Reese.


Sgt. Reese looked at Lt. Tragg and smiled mockingly.


Several Hours later in the sub-basement of my building...The secret headquarters of Morris Investigations... I was hearing the conversation they pulled up.

That meeting with "Cake Batter", cancel it....You've been compromised." came the voice.

"I have a new baker anyway....Cancel the contract with Cake Batter." came the voice of Charlie Parmenter.

(Click)

That was picked up last night around 11:00 pm....None of us was here." said Peeping Tom to me..


"The caller called from a burner phone and he used a voice scrambler...Very smart." I said.

"We pinged the cell phone towers and we pinpointed where the call iriginated from though...And you'll be surprised , inside police headquarters." said one of my other operatives...


"No doubt a cop or a detective that ws privy to some highly classified information..." I said.

"Here is the dope on "Cake Batter." said another of my operatives...


"His real name is Sergey Ivankov....He once led Moscow's most influential gang, based in Orekhovo district. In the early 1990s, at the peak of his career, Silvester controlled more than 30 banks and all the city's markets and his fortune was counted in billions of rubles. Pretty cool for a man who used to be a tractor driver. He was run out of Moscow...A combonation of good police work and rival gangs with a price on his head.. he settled in London for awhile and eventually made it to the United States.. He keeps a low profile...FBI, U.S. Marshalls and Immigration have been looking at him for awhile.  He's not the big deal here that he was in Russia. He no longer controls the banks or heads a big gang...He does have a few millions in an off shore account..He has a small operation that scopes out jewelry stores,banks,the homes of some of his famously wealthy associates and he sells the designs to the highest bidder or shot caller who hires a crew...They take down the joints and he and the shot caller split the profits....It's such a huge profit that the seven way split is more than worth it.. We have photos of he and your elusive Mr. Parmenter talking on several occassions." he said , showing me a recent photo of him...


"I think I'd better call Danny Ho and share this information with him." I said.

I was told that the Lieutenant was not in...

Lt. Danny Ho 


and a tactical team were already on their way to the Little Norway Section to make an arrest...



LITTLE NORWAY- 
 

The Bakery -Coffee Shop known as "Sweeties" sat in the " Little Norway." section of Philadelphia...It was beautiful....Lots of people sat outside and drank coffees and teas from around the globe and ate an assortment of Bagels and Pastries and Doughnuts... 

 It did brisk business....It had been purchased recently by  Russian "Businessmen"  It had been owned by Israeli's and Arabs alike.. 

Everybody on the street knew that this Coffee Shop- Bakery -"Sweeties" was also a front for a money laundering operation....and had been for years..regardless of who owned it.. They did sell great Bagels and pastries and good Cakes...

Downstairs was the count room ,where the real business of buying and "soaking" dirty money and delivering clean money was done..

A lot of dirty deals had gone down at this bakery.....


Sergey Ivankov., supposedly a retired Russian Banker and immigrant leading a quiet life sat outside..




enjoying a tumbler of hot coffee and a delicious hot pastry, while reading the paper... In his possession was the schematic design of the home of wealthy patron and the combination of his safe..and the code to the alarm system... And instructions... It would take three guys top and a fast getaway driver..


A man wearing a dark jacket, and dark slacks and white skippers walked up behind him quietly and pulled out a silencer and shot him twice in the head, killing him instantly.. He slumped over the table, knocking his coffee cup to the ground, before anyone noticed he'd been shot.. His killer quietly slipped into the crowd and vanished.....


I got a call from Danny Ho almost immediately...

''Kevin, they hit him!!! "Cake Batter", Sergey Ivankov... The FBI gave me the dope on him last night..I decided to pick him up this morning... I get here and there are two bullets in the back of his head." said Danny Ho.


"My guys picked up a call to Parmenter's house last night...telling him that he'd been compromised...He simply said, "Find Me a new Baker"   You know that's code for murder right?" I said.

"Probably, but it would be almost impossible to prove in court...."said Danny Ho.


''Where does this leave your investigation?" I asked.
"Nowhere. I've got no one and nothing that leads me to Parmenter. And Lt. Tragg is going to want to take it over... All he'll do is grab the wrong guy and just muddy the waters..."said Danny Ho.


''We keep watching him...Sooner or later...He'll slip up..." I said.


''Two shots to the back of the head..Death was instantaneous..." said a CSI guy as a photographer took
photographs...


''His body is warm...he's only been dead, less than an hour." said Hazel...


"He wasn't robbed... His wallet is here, with credit cards and cash....This was a straight up hit."said Dr. Marcy Martin, also looking at the body...

"Sorry About this."said FBI agent Reese... "Either Parmenter got nervous or some rival Russian mobsters did the hit for other reasons....This type of thing happens all the time." he said, shaking his head.
"Yeah unfortunately, it happened to me..Whatever case I was trying to build against Parmenter is up in smoke..I had no other connection to him and that crew.." said Danny Ho.

''Well look at the bright side...You got that crew off the street and this guy won't be selling anymore schematic designs to Parmenter or anyone else..For awhile, you've slowed his action down."said FBI agent Reese.
But this was of no consolation to Lt. Danny Ho


or me for that matter... I wanted the person responsible for Chicklet's murder brought to justice as much as he did.



"Cake Batter"'s body was put in a white body bag and removed....


IV-


Tonight we had four special guests over for dinner... My former adopted daughter and ward, Mrs. Josie Boyd, who I introduced to Olivia and Beverly many years ago when they were just starting their law firm. They gave Josie a job and put her through law school and today, she's one of Olivia's top associate attorneys.. she's married and has a house right across the street from her employers... Also joining us for the first time was Bresha Billips, Olivia's newest attorney and her husband, Attorney Tony Billips...


"We are going to have to get over there to see Olivia one of these days..we've been saying we are going to have dinner with you guys for the longest." I said.

''She and Donnie Ray would really love to see you guys..." said Josie..
"They serve dinner at least three times a week for the whole staff and there are always other guests..We are sure you guys could fit right in." said Paris.
"I told Livy Kevin and I are coming through soon." said Sepia.
"I heard you have been attending Middleton Law School....That's where me and my husband graduated from.."said Bresha..

"I go at night...Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, one more semester....one more semester and I graduate....I can't wait....."laughed Sepia.

''Ouuuu girl, going full time was bad enough...but you work and then go to school...I knowwwww..
Well look, if you ever need any help ,when you get ready to take the bar, You just call me...I'll be glad to help." said Bresha.
"Me too!" said Josie.
''Awwwww Thank youuuuu!" said Sepia..
''Your house is beautiful man.." said Tony..

''Thanks ." I said.







We laid out a nice spread for them , Fried Chicken, Fried Fish, Cornbread, Greens, Candied yams and potato salad...

We all chowed down......Everything was delicious.....

"Ohhhhhh Sepia, everything is Delish!" said Josie...
''Yesssssssssssss" agreed Bresha.
"I can tell the guys are pleased... They aren't talking." laughed Sepia..




No, Me, Paris and Tony were busy chowing down...We could talk later....



THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY, JILL JONES...

A LOUD SLAP WAS DELIVERED TO THE FACE OF DETECTIVE SGT LENNY BRECKER!!


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFF!!" he moaned, falling out of his seat...

"Heyyyy what gives?" he asked.


"You know...I thought I was dealing with a grown man, a mature man....Not a blabber mouth frat boy....You had to go and rub it in Arthur Tragg's face that you and I slept together didn't you?? Blabber mouth...I hope you enjoyed our night together, because it will NEVER, EVER EVERRR HAPPEN AGAIN!!!  I see now that you talk too much, that you're a cowboy like they say....So GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!" said an extremely angry ADA Jill Jones..


How well he remembered ambushing her in the Judges Chambers after the case they had worked...Which resulted in a conviction for her..

Kissing each other passionately....
relieving each other of their clothes..
Him slipping her panties down..
and them making sweet love on that couch for hours.......


and then taking it back to her apartment...




For hours of the most mind blowing sex he'd ever had in his entire life..


"Get Out and don't come back to this office again unless it's on official business!"said Jill..

"Babyyyyyy!" he said.

"Good Bye Detective!" said Jill Jones..


He angrilly slammed the door so hard that the glass cracked...


Hours later, after dinner, I met with Lt. Danny Ho on the corner of my block..



"You definitely have a leak and it's in your shop." I said..


''You're right Kevin....I've got to plug this leak up.." said Danny Ho. "The only people who knew about this besides you and me was Captain Cantrell, FBI Agent Reese....he's the one who put us on to Cake Batter in the first place , Sgt. Brecker and Lt. Tragg.." said Danny.


"Eddie Cantrell is as straight an arrow as can be... Lt. Tragg is a jerk and an imbecile it's true, but he's an honest cop...So that leaves Sgt. Brecker." I said.


"Nahhh, he's a cowboy...wants to make the big bust....Just got promoted....He's busy chasing panties...Not him....."said Danny Ho.



"Well you've got to find out who it is and plug it up fast." I said.


"No doubt." he said .

(TO BE CONTINUED)



5 comments:

James Perkins said...

So ADA Jill Jones lied to Lt. Tragg, she DID sleep with Sgt. Brecker...

Toni said...

The Banter between Sepia and her Mother was soo funny and realistic!

Swaggie said...

Classic Escapades, Lovin this!

Angie B. said...

Binge Reading this Story..Love it so far!

Sunflower said...

I like the Kevin Stories but they do tend to be uber violent...Lots of bodies dropping!