Friday, August 5, 2022

Lefkie

LITTLE NORWAY- 
 

The Bakery -Coffee Shop known as "Sweeties" sat in the " Little Norway." section of Philadelphia...It was beautiful....Lots of people sat outside and drank coffees and teas from around the globe and ate an assortment of Bagels and Pastries and Doughnuts... 

 It did brisk business....It had been purchased recently by  Russian "Businessmen"  It had been owned by Israeli's and Arabs alike.. 

Everybody on the street knew that this Coffee Shop- Bakery -"Sweeties" was also a front for a money laundering operation....and had been for years..regardless of who owned it.. They did sell great Bagels and pastries and good Cakes...

Downstairs was the count room ,where the real business of buying and "soaking" dirty money and delivering clean money was done..


Today, Johnny Brian Goode was meeting with a Russian "Businesman" (Gangster) known as"Lefkie"

''I appreciate a man who understands business.. but YOU ARE NOT THAT MAN!!! It is foolish to taunt the cops, even more foolish to embarrass them...Now look at you...No one in Philadelphia will touch you..and everywhere you go...The Cops follow... Very foolish...Very bad for business. We try to stay off the cops radar...However...There is a market for those Bearer Bonds...I'll pay you 25 cent on the dollar.." said Lefkie..
"Twenty Five cent on the dollar? Come on man, you know these bonds are worth way more than that...I was thinking 50 cent on the dollar of even 75 cent on the dollar." said Johnny...


"Now you're making me laugh.....Nobody will touch those bonds...I am taking a great risk buying them from you...30 cent on the dollar or you can take your business elsewhere.." said Lefkie.


"Alright, Alright...Today is Wednesday....Friday Morning...I'll have them here...What about the money? can you wash it?" asked Johnny...

"I have a man from Miami...He can wash your money....It can't be done here..." said Lefkie..

"Good enough , I'll bring it on Friday..." said Johnny..






The two men munched on Pastries, Doughnuts, and Bagels and drank strong coffee...






Carlotta was across the street shooting photos of the meet from a car with tinted windows, unknown to either man...

"Got enough photos Carlotta?" asked Jimmy..


''We got a plenty."said Carlotta.

"Good, let's get out of here." said Tyriq.

They pulled off..



Sometime later at Headquarters..


''He's making the exact move I thought he'd make." I said.


''He's going to the Russians...I knew he would...And Lefkie is the only one greedy enough to actually contemplate doing business with him."said Sissy.


"Lefkie has been on our radar for a few years...Wire Fraud, Money Laundering,Loan sharking..Getting him would be a nice feather in our cap..." said Sharon ,looking at the photos.

''Shame we couldn't mike that conversation...I'm certain they weren't talkin g about how fresh the bagels were or the price of cream cheese." said Sirena.
''We know who and what Lefkie is.. He doesn't do business on the phone.. He does business by a word of mouth reference and he meets face to face...No Phone calls or a text trail will ever trap him...we gotta catch him with the money or bearer bonds in hand,making the exchange." said Hop.


"We gotta be cool..He knows we are shadowing him...He changed Ubers three times this morning alone...It was a miracle Top, Jimmy and Rico still caught up with him and photographed him..." said Duke..


''Why would he have an outdoor meet though?" asked Angie..


"That's the only place Lefkie would meet..Out in the open...No rooms that might be bugged..No Phones..Out where everybody can see him...He hides in plain sight.. Lefkie is a cagey and careful bird..
The Russian Mob's most cagey gangster." said Sharon.


II-



We were all at headquarters... Everyone was at their desks

"This Guy Lefkie has quite a sheet on him...No convictions but a thick FBI file,  It deals with Money Laundering,Wire fraud and extortion..but not one single conviction." said Duke.

''Is he that smart?" asked Angie.
"He is or he's well connected." said Carlotta.
"I'm going to have to agree with Top on that." said Tyriq.
''Well whether he is connected or not.. We catch him dirty, he's going down." said Jimmy.

"That's how I feel about it...but you know whoever his puppet master is, will show themselves..Sooner or later." said Sirena.
''Heads up guys." said Hop.


Lieutenant Tragg walked into our office...

"Wellll look at the HARD working  Detectives of the Criminal Investigation Division...Not on the street, but at their desks...Any action on the second Bank robber and that money? Of course not." he said.


"Don't you have some panties to rip off of some unsuspecting woman....I hear you're good at that, a lot better than actually catching an convicting an actual criminal."said Sharon, emerging from a meeting..


We all smiled...but Jimmy was the only one who actually busted out laughing..


"Little Ms. Federalli, shouldn't you be upstairs on YOUR floor? I'm here addressing my detectives." said Lt. Tragg.


"They are MY detectives first off and this is MY CASE, not yours..." said Sissy.


"I am your superior officer...I have seniority over you...So that makes you all essentially my detectives...Now I need to know how close are you to making an arrest in this bank robbery case.. and saving the face of the department?  This guy made us all, but especially you guys look like fools. The Deputy of Operations wants action on this.." said Lt. Tragg.


"And he sent You...YOU to tell me that right? Let's see, who has embarrassed the department more lately, Me or you?  No newspaper article asked if I was the "Dumbest Cop on the Philadelphia Police Force." said Sissy...



Jimmy and Sharon guffawed with laughter..


"BARLOW...One more laugh out of you and you'll be walking a beat in West Philly..." snarled Lt. Tragg.

"That's where you ought to be, walking a beat somewhere..." came the voice of U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums..


''What are you doing in my shop? GET OUT!" snarled Lt. Tragg...He hated Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums...The feeling was mutual...


''This is not your shop...It's Sissy and Sharon's shop...Now get out of here...I need to speak to them..." said Todd Dellums..


" Is it about the robbery of The International Securities and Exchange Bank ???As the Superior Officer, I need to be privy to this meeting..." said Lt. Tragg.


"You're nobody!  Now get out of here,.I'm not going to ask you again." said Todd Dellums..


Lt. Tragg was as red as a beet and showed no signs of moving...Then his phone rang...


"It's the Deputy Of Operations...I'm sure he'll want to be told about the bang up job you guys are not doing capturing that other suspect... Had to call the Feds in to help you...Yes Sir.... What?  No I'm  at C.I.D. headquarters... I know I was supposed to file those case files away but I told Sgt. Krinski and Detective Tatum to do that...Yes sir, I know you told me to do that,...but I need to be on the street ,cracking cases...Solving Crimes....What do you mean don't make you laugh sir?  Yes...I am aware it's Sissy's case, but she is taking a long time and I just thought I would light a fire up under them and....No sir...No..But as the Superior Officer I thought. ..What  is that sir? No sir.. Yes sir, I realize that sir. No sir my head is not up my ass...Sir, that kind of language is not...No sir...Yes sirrrrrrr
sir...Alright...I'll get right on that sir...Yes sir sirrrrrrrrrrrrr!" he said and hung up..

He was a s red as a beet... He turned around with out saying another word and stormed out of the office, just as I was coming in..


"He didn't look like a happy camper." I said.


"That's an understatement.." said Carlotta.










Sirena, Sharon, Hop, Jimmy, Tyriq, Angie and Duke exploded in laughter....


Sissy smiled.. "Todd, you wanted to speak to me?" she asked.

''Well actually all of you.. You guys have been targeting a guy named Johnny Brian Goode, suspected of masterminding that robbery of the International Securities and Exchange Bank... You just may be in luck... He has made contact with a co-operator of ours... One Lefkie....Lefkie has been giving us information on Russian Mobsters for five years now...He's a valuable asset and has helped us convict 39 really bad guys in the Russian Mafia...In exchange...he has curtailed some of his activities  and has remained out of jail...Now Mr. Goode mistakenly thinks Lefkie is still in the money laundering business..Friday he plans  to give Lefkie a bag of money to launder...Lefkie is going to give him 30 cents on the dollar and pass those same bills, some of them back to Johnny...The rest will go to us...He's going to steer him to a man, a man at the Marina , who he thinks is an international merchant of Bearer Bonds..That man is one of our federal operatives...

What you're going to do is arrest Lefkie and this man as well as Goode...but you're going to cut both loose soon after...So that their covers won't be blown...Their "lawyer" will be a good friend of mine..She's a real lawyer, She's an Assistant District Attorney...but she won't really be defending them.It will just look that way...

Is everyone in agreement on this?" he asked.

"That's a great plan and a break for us." said Sissy.


"As long as I get Goode...it's fine with me.." I said..


"I don't want Lt. Tragg anywhere near this investigation....He'll have the press around and be shooting off his big mouth and blow the covers of two very good operatives...I can't have that." said AUSA Todd Dellums.


"Believe me, we don't want him involved either." said Sissy as we all laughed.


III-

Sersi arrived against her better judgement at Johnny Brian Goode's favorite rooftop Bar and Swimming Pool...
She liked this place too..

She saw Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, her niece, Beverly West-East and her husband, Nelson East, Josie Boyd and her husband, Paris and Bresha Billips and her husband, Tony at the bar.....










They saw her and waved....


She waved back.... She saw her colleagues from McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Managing Partner, who had her own seperate office near Penns Landing..She had heard it was fly... Her husband, Gary, he was an investigator with the D.A.'s office, Attorneys, Keith Jones, his wife, Bee Bee, Sofia Garcia Ahmed and her husband, Kahlil and Jade Lee, their investigator..  She knew that Yvette and Olivia had been room mates in law school and were besties, They all lived on the same block, right across the street from each other.. She wanted to be in the company of great attorneys like this.








Sersi had no idea they hung out here....

by the pool was Attorneys, Kayla Bennett-st. Jacques, Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Jessica and Charles Burrows of the Innocence Project....She saw them in the papers a lot..Jasmine and Dabnis Coley and Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge and his new wife...She was Olivia and Beverly's Office manager..Former Attorney, Virginia Shaw , now working as Yvette's Office manager was also in attendance











They were all sitting around the pool drinking...laughing, talking...


Then SHE walked in, States Attorney, Tanya Mosley....They all stood and clapped...


They were celebrating her birthday... What a day for her to be here and meeting Johnny of all people...

Her personal Attorney, Alvin Davis, who had interviewed her for a job on the legal staff and his boyfriend, Attorney Charles St. Patrick were also in attendance.







Johnny walked up as Sersi was about to go over and say hello to possibly , her new boss.

''Hey baby."he said.


"Your timing is as usual incredible...Look around this room." said Sersi.

"Yeah, I see, every Black and Latino lawyer in the city is in here....Ohhhhhh and there is States Attorney Tanya Mosley...the one you want to work for huh?" said Johnny.


''And I'm here with you, who could get arrested any moment...What did you want that was so super urgent?" said Sersi.


"I'm not going to be arrested for anything..If they could have arrested me, they would have by now...
What I am about to have is more money than I can ever spend in a lifetime within the next 24 hours, all legit...No more puttin down scores I swear....I'm, totally legit and I want to spend my life and my money with you and on you..." said Johnny..




He pulled out a beautiful ring..

"I've had this ring in my possession for years.. I was waiting for the right girl to give it to...That ring is yours Sersi.." he said.


Her eyes got as huge as saucers.....

"Oh My GOD Johnny, wow!!! It's beautiful..." said Sersi....Then she said.. "I don't know.." she said.

''Marry me...I'll set you up in your own practice....You can hire your own attorneys and Investigator and office manager , just like your heroes Olivia and Yvette...You won't need to jockey some jive ass States Attorney for a job...Sersi...I can make that happen baby..." he said..

Attorney and Former Judge Pinkney Bach, who she had clerked for and shared her bed with at one time was here with his girlfriend, Judge Julie Wong...he saw her and nodded but kept walking...Thanks to being with him, She had gotten arrested, the only time in her life for possession or marijuana... The charges against both of them were dropped and she was able to enter and finish law school and pass the bar.. He was an example of her bad choice in men and he was a Respected Judge at one time..




"Johnny, I've got to think about this...Give me some time..Okay....?" said Sersi.


"Baby, what is there to think about? I'm on the fast track to sucess...I can make all of your dreams come true." said Johnny...

"Don't believe him Sersi....You're a good girl , you've got a good head on your shoulders...You've got a good career ahead of you... Get as far away from this loser as you can." I said.
Carlotta smiled.
"You do show up in some of the damndest places Mr. Goode." said Lt. Danny Ho ,who came to join his wife, Jade Lee, Yvette Jones-Lockwood's investigator..


Johnny was furious upon seeing us.. He thought we were following him again...Actually, we weren't...We had been invited to States Attorney Tanya Mosely's birthday party...We had no idea he'd be here..

''Sersi, give me a call tomorrow okay?" he said and angrilly stormed out... Proof that the pressure was getting to him....He had to get that money washed and out of his possession and he had to get the near Billion dollar pay day he believed those bearer bonds were worth. With that done.. He would be beyond our reach once and for all.


IV-

SWEETIES BAKERY AND RESTAURANT- 6:30 AM.



Johnny met Lefkie ...He turned over a suitcase with 1.5 million dollars in cash... Lefkie vanished and returned with another suitcase within THIRTY MINUTES.

"You are a fortune man, My guy gave you 70 cents on the dollar..." said Lefkie..

Johnny smiled.. He looked around.. He didn't see any suspicious vehicles...He put the suitcase full of money in his trunk...





He ordered coffee and pastries... He was going to transfer this cash to an off shore account in the Caymen Islands he had just set up as soon as possible.. That was just for starters..


"The man I want you to meet...He will be at this address at the Marina..His name is Peterson...Just tell him, I sent you." said Lefkie..


"He's willing to buy the Bearer Bonds at full value?' said Johnny...


"At full Value...He will be leaving the country with them tomorrow...You are a very fortunate and very wealthy man Mr. Goode...Just stay off the cops radar...Do not be flamboyant....They are still watching you." said Lefkie.

''Yeah man, you're right..Low key, strictly low key.. I'm about to get married man...To a lawyer, a good girl...She'll keep me straight....Heh heh."laughed Johnny.


''Very good.. he that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing.."laughed Lefkie.

Johnny saw no signs of a police presence, but across the street on the roof , Carlotta was snapping photos of the meet with a powerful telephoto lense..


"I've got good clear photos of the meet.." she said..
''And the money has been transferred,,,washed..." said Tyriq...
Jimmy reported back to us at Headquarters...



"The meet went down...He's got the money in a black suitcase in the trunk of his car." said Jimmy.


"Good Sirena and Hop and some plain clothes guys are all over him..




"We'll be waiting for him at the Marina.." said Duke..

As Sissy, Sharon and I, Angie and AUSA Dellums sat at headquarters and smiled.







The Dye was cast.

That night at a Yacht on the Marina..  Johnny and Lefkie

entered the Yacht and sat down...He had a satchel with him full of bearer bonds...


"Nice set up...real nice... I might buy me one of these eventually." said Johnny...


''Remember Johnny...Low key...Low Key.." said Lefkie.


''Yeah, Yeah...where is this guy Peterson anyway?" asked Johnny..


''He'll be here.." said Lefkie.


The man known only as Peterson walked on the Yacht...

"Lefkie....How long has it been?" he said.


"Too Long... This is the man I was telling you about...  He has Bearer Bonds to sell.." said Lefkie..


''You, you're the young man who mastered the International Securities and Exchange Robbery eh?  Pretty imaginative..hahahahahaha...but you're pretty hot too...every local law enforcement agency is looking at you...My advice to you...Leave town...Go South or out west..but leave here...You're too hot!" said Peterson , who looked at the Bearer Bonds spread across the table...

"My Banker will be in touch with you." he said.

"HEY MAN, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" asked Johnny...

''You don't think I have the money on me do you? We are talking about Billions here." said Peterson.
''He's Good for it." said Lefkie.

''All he's good for is sending all three of you to jail..." said Lt. Sissy Van Buren..
"HANDS...HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM! " said Carlotta.
"GET EM UP!!! " said Tyriq"
"HANDS...HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM! " said Jimmy...
Sirena and two Tactical Team Officers handcuffed Lefkie and "Peterson" and hustled them to a private car.
Hop  Duke and Angie ,gathered up the bearer bonds and hand cuffed Johnny Brian Goode..






They marched him off the boat...

''Hi Johnny...we raided Sweeties..We got the money ,some of it anyway and matched the serial numbers..Your fingerprints are on the bills.. and with those Bearer Bonds in your possession, well what can I say...That makes you the other suspect in the International Securities and Exchange Bank Robbery.." I said.

I popped the trunk of his car and there was all of what he thought was clean cash....

"I got you Johnny, I told you I would..You cheap Punk" I said.



He looked kind of relieved that the chase was actually over...He no longer had to look over his shoulder.


In a seperate car...

''Good Work "Peterson" aka FBI agent Brandon Fife.." said AUSA  Todd Dellums
''And Thank You Again Lefkie." said Sharon...
"All in a days work." said FBI Agent Brandon "Peterson" Fife.
"It was a pleasure." said Lefkie..

"Sharon take em to the Federal Building... An "Attorney" will uh post their bail and cut them both loose within the hour." said Todd.


"Roger That" said a smiling Sharon...



I marched Johnny in handcuffs to the paddy wagon...He had finally overplayed his hand as I knew he was going to do.


Sersi heard that Johnny had been captured and charged with masterminding the International Securities and Exchange Bank Robbery... He called her, He wanted her to represent him...She declined and she stopped taking his calls..

She had to start making better choices in Men.


EPILOUGE-


Johnny Brion Goode was convicted of Bank Robbery, Kidnapping, Unlawful detainment  and Conspiracy... He was sentenced to 20-50 years... I didn't have enough evidence to convict him for the murder of his partner Albert Crotty or complicity in the murder of Tony Schram, even though I knew he was guilty of both. As I promised him...He was going to do every day of those twenty years before he'd even be considered for parole.


We were at home relaxing once again...

"Papi ,You've solved the case...You got him...I know that's a load off your mind.." said Carlotta.




"I'm not even thinking about it...I'm past that" I said.

"Good To know.."said Carlotta..



"Ummmmmmph....You look good...You know that Carlotta?"I said, watching her walk around in her bra and panties.



Carlotta smiled for the first time..

"Also Good to know that you think so."she said..



"Oh I do." I said..




"Ouuuuuuuuuuu look at you papi...Aye Yi Yiiiiii." she said smiling...



"Oh My god Carlotta.." I said..

She softly began fondling me with both of her soft hands and staring me in my eyes....and kissing me slowly, softly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SO DAMN BIG!! AND SOOO HARD!! OUUUUU!" she moaned softly.
"You are as hard as a baseball bat....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she marveled...

I was on the verge of exploding!~


"How can I not be?" I said, moaning silently and feeling so good...All at the same time..



Soon I had Carlotta's bra off and her panties and we were standing in the middle of the floor kissing passionately...

"Ouuuu Papi....you are turning me on.....I-I can't take much more of this kissing.." she said..

"Neither can I" I said.
Soon we were lying on top of the bed....Making sweet love....Carlotta was so moist, smelled so good and her skin was so soft.....I was losing my mind.....I knew I wasn't going to get enough anytime soon 

NINE TO TEN HOURS of slow ,tender, sweet lovemaking drifted by...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...papi...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are outdoing yourself..."Carlotta cooed softly as she kissed my chest and my neck..

I was so excited...I came hard, despite myself...and I watched as I was cumming, Carlotta's tears seemed to flow like a river and her body began to tremble and she began to get the sweetest most serene look on her face I had ever seen....

She kissed my shoulder and held on to me for dear life...

"I love you so much papi, so much!" she said....Which made me cum even harder....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....Carlotta came and came hard....her body shaking, sweat and tears running down the side of her face......She fell asleep in my arms...still slightly stroking my penis...I came again while she was doing this..She was feeling things she'd never felt before...she told me..

A HALF HOUR went by....She woke up, smiling at me......Carlotta kissed the head of my penis and licked it and then took me in her mouth and began going up and down...I was losing my mind...

I slowly rolled over on top of her.and continued to move inside and out of her ......once again...

"Papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..
At least another HOUR AND A HALF of good sweet lovemaking continued before I came again for the final time...So did Carlotta....


We held each other closely....



A soft early morning rain began to pour...perhaps to cool off the hot city.... 



No comments: